Newbie 2059 - Scummer's Baking Championship (Baked Over)

Forum rules
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:49 pm

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 1-11

With 9 players alive, it will take 5 votes to eliminate.

GrandpaMo (1): JacksonVirgo
Ahri (1): Andante
Andante (3): skitter30, Ahri, PookyTheMagicalBear
Hand of Glory (1): Hand of Glory

Not Voting (3): Fizz Raab, GeorgeBailey, GrandpaMo

The deadline for day one is set at (expired on 2021-03-31 00:59:36)

Mod Note: I have no life's work better spent than sniping pagetops.

Skitter is V/LA until the heat death of the universe (Monday)
Last edited by Cabd on Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:49 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

sigh
Show
"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee

"Please refrain from diverting our sleuths out there Pooky."
~Maple
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:52 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Lol
Thanks cabd i saw that but wasnt sure how prodges fit into that, i tane it you cant really do anything abt those
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:52 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 472, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:enh i'll sheep skitter

you can never get fired for sheeping skitter

VOTE: skitter
:)
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: If you are reading this, then why did you read it in the first place?

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:53 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

i was gonna get page top dammit
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:41 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

alright cool, since no one has given other reads, why not i step in and give my two cents.

HoG was towny in the beginning, Idk about now, I have retracted my townread and pointing to a null read just because of weird things they said earlier and just change of playstyle without any reason why. Also just to note, this is my opinion BUT I feel like when other members do try to make pairings, I think I am most likely paired with HoG here or GeorgeBailey (then I would be paired with Andante Ig.) [but I wish GeorgeBailey stayed to his promise] (also to note I was the first one to keep pushing GB to come out with notes smh!)... not as mafia scum but just the way we have interacted I guess? (early game)

My interaction pairing I had with Pooky/JV I think still stands... one mafia in them. And it doesn't look good for pooky right now. Yes me and JV had that aggressive interaction in the beginning, but looking back it, and reading thoroughly, I found that JV was able to answer the questions and everything just only weird thing is how it all began and it could again just have been over reaction as mafia or being annoyed as town; and that would be in the context of misunderstanding what I said about JV.

My other one I had with skitter/fizz. Skitter has been acting towny, but the push on Andante I do see that, but I also see Andante's view as well.

And last but not least... Andante/Ahri. Don't know how to feel about this. Possible 1 scum? I feel like this interaction pairing really depends on each other on who flips scum and etc. I geninually don't see anyone empowering scumness over the other. Ahri should be EQUALLY as sus as Andante if you guys are pushing Andante for that. Just doesn't make any sense not to sus Ahri just as much. No reason to townread her if that makes sense. (that context is more specifically to the people who are pushing Andante). Like I said if Andante flips red, most likely was a bus. But I have hope in my reads that it will not and Andante just flips town here.

TLDR; Pooky/JV, skitter/fizz, ahri/andante. don't know about GB and HoG anymore. one pair has PR with scum, other pair has both town. and another pair has 1 scum, 1 VT. POE/FoS so far is looking at Pooky > [Ahri > JV] (This can change depending what Pooky flips) > Fizz > Andante (This can also change depend on who flips what early) > skitter.
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:17 am

Post by Andante »

VOTE: GerogeBailey

I guess george needs some pressure to start talking, if pressure is what he wants, I'll give it
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:18 am

Post by Andante »

this game is moving so slowly
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:22 am

Post by Andante »

In post 411, Hand of Glory wrote:
In post 302, GrandpaMo wrote: im not voting anyone. i explained my reads.

im pushing more of the jv and pooky narrative today and can vote skitter if i want to. there is still like multiple days left as pooky said and i want to optimize my time lmao
I mean, I still don't get it

VOTE: Hand of Glory

I never tr self votes...

(I'm ISOing Hand rn, this is a great start)
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:29 am

Post by Andante »

Ok, so the only thing that leaves me like 99% confident instead of 100%, Hand speaks with this very calm, "matter of fact" tone, but content wise, I genuinely think Hand town, which makes me wonder why they're self voting right now, when there's 0 need?

I do think we should have some votes on George to get him to talk, sometimes that's the only way people decide to try
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:37 am

Post by Andante »

Fizz: 20 ISO posts, the first 12 are about voting no one, so I’m ignoring them.
#199 - “Possibily Ahri scum, but not certain on that. What catches my attention with grandpa mo is he asks why he was read town, but also asked why he read scum. Bit strange don't you think when he's most aggressive right now out of everyone. I leave this post here for now.”
I like this train of thought, and like, how it’s worded, it feels like town where you’re like “I am thinking this, but also I’m thinking this on this person”
In #209 Fizz does it again with George and Jackson
I’d feel very confident not getting Fizz here, #459 and #461 also feel like they’re coming from town with the whole “ok, here’s my reads, I can see this, Im kinda lost”

This has definitely left me feeling a lot better about Fizz
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:39 am

Post by Cabd »

George Baily has requested replacement. Searching...
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:10 am

Post by Andante »

sorry this is so long...

JacksonVirgo: 43 ISO posts, LOTS of quotes and responding to quotes.
2 people vote Grandpa, and Jackson goes “I’m swinging this way as well at this point” - #162 with no interactions directed at Grandpa before that, then in #162 Jackson votes Grandpa after yelling that they were gonna sleep/go to work?? I do believe Jackson was genuinely mad, but like, it’s weird. #167 Jackson says “I am saying your perspective is not one that aligns with what I would consider a town mindset.” But all Jackson has really SAID about/to grandpa was explained the setup, and got mad at GM cause Jackson said they were gonna go to bed/work, yet assumes they have to stick around and talk to GM??
You are aware you can just walk away and resume whenever right??
~~ I see why yall wanted me to react to this exchange earlier lmao ~~
Just reading this, Jackson feels mad/annoyed at GM for the questions. GM asked for a reason for a read, and in #168 you go “I’ve given one, rather blatantly if I do say so myself” then in #169 JV scumreads GM for saying lmao.
Like, I could see this as town conf biased Grandpa is scum, but it really feels like JV has just decided to tunnel GM.
In #179, I find this really interesting, JV calls GM manipulative, then talks about GM sheeping another’s read without adding to it, then picking info to make JV look bad. I haven’t ISOd GM yet, but this reaction to GM wondering the reason JV SRs them? The #179 paragraph is just a very generic thing, it’s not even like “you said this here, and changed the context here” Town or Maf, Jackson feels like they aren’t even going to consider a Grandpa town world, which makes me lean JV scum, but I’ll keep reading.
#180 Jackson still seems mad about being “expected to be there when they previously said they wouldn’t be” like, this type of anger isn’t alignment indicative, but I do kinda SR the fact JV has so many posts about it, when you could literally just walk away any moment and return later, and no one will care.

#183 JV explains a town vs scum mindset, and I’ll add, a town mindset would be trying to find maf/acknowledging your read might not be right, cause JV has just been tunneling Grandpa, granted GM is probably the only one speaking right now, but posts like this kinda just reaffirm that your only goal is to tunnel GM, I kinda agree with GM’s #181 JV hasn’t explained the GM specific things, just keeps talking in general terms.
#186 JV is still yelling about being in the forum longer than they wanted?
Again, you are more than welcome to walk away whenever, we have 7 IRL days for d2/3/4
JV asking GM about maf experience… as if that will change anything about this little situation… I’m trying to not make a super long post here lol I know yall aren’t gonna want to read this
#227 FINALLY a post not to GM, JV responds to Fizz about spamming the thread, which in my opinion is a really weird post to respond to lol especially going “I don’t think this is AI” like, I think in that content, it definitely pointed more to JV scum GM town, like, also based on what I remember people saying, others agreed with that, and I really see it.
#229 “I have a surface level TR on skitz because their entrance” this comment feels really out there. Just had this huge exchange with GM about how you need reasons.. also in #160 basically told me reading entrances was bad, but if JV does it, it’s ok!!

#298 makes a point to go back to skitter about the entrance? This exchange with the 2 feels really weird. I was a tad sus of skit before, and this makes it feel like “I need to force an interaction with my partner” it’s so significant, I’ll actually quote it below.
In post 298, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 233, skitter30 wrote:
In post 229, JacksonVirgo wrote:I have a surface level TR on skitz mainly because their entrance felt ballsy in a sense scum wouldn't try. Also the fact they don't have an issue with switching reads, scum tend to stick to it as to not feel opportunistic.
Oh? How was it ballsy?
It just seems overly, hype/exciting in a way that seems too risky for scum to do as it may appear as pockety.
#412 is another post just speaking in general, and not really directed at anyone “scum would do this…”
#413 – JV knows I’m town :) likely from TMI but I’ll take a tr right now
#423- I mean, if you ISO Glory, Glory’s lines are fine, definitely not bad.
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:12 am

Post by Andante »

So basically, in conclusion, JV is not looking towny to me, definitely leaning scum, and it's possibly with skitter, I wouldn't die on them being partners, not with the lack of content from george and ahri, but of Fizz, Hand, Jackson (3 I ISOd) JV is the most scummy
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:17 am

Post by Andante »

Annnd Grandpa has 97 ISO posts sooo I'm taking a break, and will pick up with GM when I return to ISOs

If anyone thought something differently on anything I said, feel free to bring it up but Fizz and Hand are likely town
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:36 am

Post by Andante »

VOTE: JacksonVirgo

since george decided to sub, I'll give the slot a chance
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:32 am

Post by Andante »

lmao is everyone ok? no one has talked in a while...
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:32 am

Post by Andante »

friends? I miss yall!!!
Ahri
Ahri
Goon
Ahri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:29 am

Post by Ahri »

In post 404, Andante wrote:I'm not 100% confident there's a maf in x and y?? please tell me where I said it... you all keep saying I said that, I have 3 TRs/town leans and Ahri isn't one, so byeee
In post 239, Andante wrote:
In post 185, GrandpaMo wrote:Once I die and flip town... I hope town realizes there was a scum in this interaction and it wasn't me but you. I am still openminded to other people especially in the POE I had which was Jackson/Fizz Skitter/Pooky. I really want to say there is two mafia there. It depends on who flips town or scum. I am also null on Ahri as well. By the way, what happened GeorgeBailey?

So, my read with Grandpa, I'm not 100% sure here, but I'm 100% confident, if Grandpa town, JV maf. I'm just not entirely sure I tr Grandpa. I'm just ready to send Ahri out, let maf elim 1, give us less people to read in lol
lmk the hell these two posts are?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:34 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 490, Andante wrote:VOTE: JacksonVirgo

so you I am assuming you pivoted to iso JV because no one gave ahri any attraction?
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:10 am

Post by Andante »

In post 494, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 490, Andante wrote:VOTE: JacksonVirgo

so you I am assuming you pivoted to iso JV because no one gave ahri any attraction?
exactly, I gave up on Ahri, cause me going "lets send Ahri out" has been met with lots of resistance and even 2 votes on me, so I was like, fine.. I'll actually go ISO others cause I was ready to just send Ahri out and figure this out tomorrow, read 3 people, and Jackson is by far the scummiest
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:11 am

Post by Andante »

And I'm not gonna sit here continuously screaming "guys get ahri" when everyone else is defending her for 0 reason. so whatever
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:15 am

Post by Andante »

In post 493, Ahri wrote:
In post 404, Andante wrote:I'm not 100% confident there's a maf in x and y?? please tell me where I said it... you all keep saying I said that, I have 3 TRs/town leans and Ahri isn't one, so byeee
In post 239, Andante wrote:
In post 185, GrandpaMo wrote:Once I die and flip town... I hope town realizes there was a scum in this interaction and it wasn't me but you. I am still openminded to other people especially in the POE I had which was Jackson/Fizz Skitter/Pooky. I really want to say there is two mafia there. It depends on who flips town or scum. I am also null on Ahri as well. By the way, what happened GeorgeBailey?

So, my read with Grandpa, I'm not 100% sure here, but I'm 100% confident, if Grandpa town, JV maf. I'm just not entirely sure I tr Grandpa. I'm just ready to send Ahri out, let maf elim 1, give us less people to read in lol
lmk the hell these two posts are?

I mean, where are your reads on anyone but me?
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:21 am

Post by Cabd »

WhemeStar replaces in for George Baily. Please welcome him!
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:23 am

Post by Cabd »

People have mad skills, then there's me who is a macaroni and cheese form the kraft box expert.