Newbie 2059 - Scummer's Baking Championship (Baked Over)

Forum rules
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:15 am

Post by Cabd »

Cheating to get page tops is the mod's prerogative.

Votecount 1-15 (Unchanged from 13)

With 9 players alive, it will take 5 votes to eliminate.

GrandpaMo (1): JacksonVirgo
Andante (3): skitter30, Ahri, PookyTheMagicalBear
Hand of Glory (1): Hand of Glory
JacksonVirgo (2): Andante. WhemeStar
PookyTheMagicalBear (1): GrandpaMo

Not Voting (1): Fizz Raab

The deadline for day one is set at (expired on 2021-03-31 00:59:36)

Mod Note:Replacing Hand of Glory, deadline is locked and will be reset to two days.
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: If you are reading this, then why did you read it in the first place?

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:33 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

My responses will be in red.
Like This.

Now what I am doing is actually clearly looking at Pooky here and explaining some of the scum thing they have done.

Spoiler:
In post 40, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 31, Fizz Raab wrote:I say give George a chance as he may live in a different time zone from us. I personally wouldn't vote for anyone on the first day.
we have to vote people though :3

it is part of the fun :>

I like Andante's train of thought on JV

++town
This is where I am assuming Pooky starts the town case for andante; townreading based on towny thoughts on JV. If you are saying Andante is town here why be willing? Why are you scared to defend someone that may be town?

In post 73, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:voting and pressure is usually how you catch bad guys though

you can't just sit around and hope bad guys will serve themselves up to you on a platter.
]
if all the townies do nothing, and all the baddies do nothing, then we get nowhere :<
This interaction with Fizz makes it seem like you wanted to do something as mafia. Let us say you are town, what benefit does telling fizz that contribution matters on both sides? Mafia can just coast and can still win. Just like how maybe you implied in this quote. Mafia is more inclined to just realize potential on both ends of spectrums that "hey if townies do something, then mafia should as well." The only real reason I am pointing this out is because you become contradicting as day progresses. I will explain later.

In post 88, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Fizz,

if everyone like didn't vote and didn't say anything

we would have no information to go off of. We would be kinda blind!

that's not great :(

you have to get involved in the game to have fun :>

what do you think of the people who have spoken so far?

who do you think is more likely town or more likely scum? what are your reasons?

when you write it out, it makes it easier for the town to figure out if you are town or scum based on how the thought process feels.

The game is just for fun! there is nothing to lose if you are wrong :3
This is the first time and maybe the only time you actually ask about other people and wasn't even a direct question or reading but more rhetorical. You say you want to get involved in the game to have fun but yet you have not pointed out the specific reasonings for any of your reads, put a gamesolve early on and become coasty with laid back responses not paying attention fully to the game.

In post 100, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i have waited so long for you Ahri!

and this pagetop :3
This reply only applies if you and Ahri are mafia are partners. However just to note, mafia is inclined usually more to say regarding a time of event of sequence. For example, saying you have waited for someone and use an hyperbole or an act of exaggeration just makes it seem how you have been waiting for them to talk in day chat as they are your mafia partner. You are more likely to notice your mafia partner and bring a sign of closeness to your values as mafia.

In post 347, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I think I've already explained why I tr andante ?

Again, if you townread andante why not point out why he is town instead of voting your town read. Why not point out that "hey Grandpa and JV are alligned because of x, y, and z and how they interacted with x, y, z" Why not? Are you scared that you may get scumread for defending a possible mafia partner?

In post 402, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:uh i have sheeped you so many times as town I can't even count

and I have never sheeped you as scum >.>
This interaction early game makes it seem like you were trying to get a possible pocket from Skitter, assuming skitter is town. You and skitter have been alligning and it seems that either or could be a pocket since I am scumreading you pooky. So let me ask you, if you insist on sheeping, why sheep when you know your townread could be town. Why insist that you sheeping could be scum in the first place. I believe the question was never intended to be in a negative light on you or put in any manipulative state of mind. You have the tendency as mafia to insist that scum sheeps, that you have sheeped as scum before. Maybe in games without skitter. And skitter may not know. Even though, very distraughtful from your POV as you continue to sheep.

In post 444, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:you feel too explainy in an artificial kind of way :>
This is will be the first time in this post that I address you vs me. "I feel too explainy in an artifical way" I actually apperciated that read back then because you actually tried to contribute and give some sort of talk there. What do you feel of me later on? Two people have came out and said my tone and style have changed, is your gamesolve still me and JV then? Is that the reason why you scumread me. Wasn't it something in the beginning where you said that I said something about JV and then you probably aligned me there with JV? No updated reads what so ever. And you haven't said anything especially when you have built a scumcase using that and its honestly sad.

In post 637, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i wanted grandpa but im willing to compromise
Once again, you have prodded at the fact multiple times this game that you were going to sheep someone else's vote. You wanted me? So stay on me. Don't be scared. You are paranoid that in the world that Andante does flip scum, you become paired with them. You have gave no one attention and so lack of interactions for town increased meaning that you are probably mafia for not wanting to interact. I have seen you in other games actually try to gamesolve by contributing a lot, yes I am meta reading but no it will not be the initial scumcase on you. Remember earlier when I said it will be your own words will be contradicting? You have told Fizz that this is how usually we get the game going but I doubt you have done anything. And with those interactions with you and skitter and I bet believe that skitter probably wouldn't want to focus on you through that and maybe after this vote people will start looking at Pooky and Ahri and maybe the other BWers like wheme who I have asked like 4 times if they have caught up and decided to ignore the question and not state any other read until to responding to Andante and after me responding that hey that is weird you said you will try to catch up but then you become aggressive towards Andante as you see everyone is already against Andante. Then back off, by voting JV in which you have not precisely explained why they were scum. Sorry that was a little rant on Wheme. However, that doesn't excuse you.

In post 635, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i will be around b4 deadline to switch my vote if we need to get an elim
Again, go ahead and switch. You will soon realize Andante flips VT and you will have no where to go besides me and JV.

I hope town realizes that you are town Andante and the only reason I say about my theory of the bus is that because I know I am town. And we have everyone literally everyone in the lobby that has pushed Andante at some point (besides pooky but still will "be willing to change") except for HoG but I assuming they are town. And if Andante flips scum, then it was defeinilty a bus to seem very distanced. Especially later on. I doubt this will flip scum because my pair readings do NOT include Andante.
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Jack of All Trades
WhemeStar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:57 am

Post by WhemeStar »

@pooky that better count towards mine the mod is a dirty cheater!!!!
Im a dog that quacks
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:03 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 623, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 621, skitter30 wrote:
In post 620, skitter30 wrote:I
mean sure they sort of bit off more than they can chew in pushing you and tried to back off
, but i'm not sure that makes them scum
Like why is this more likely to come from scum than town

Also, what do u think of andante?
Because I don't see town!them outright manipulating people in our initial interaction and then have a complete tonal shift once they've realised they're losing grip. It's not only them just choosing to not interact with me, they've completely yeeted the way they treated their read on me that's not in the way of just evaluating elsewhere. Their wording and their tone just don't align with a genuine town making reads, and being heavily called out
for
said reads.

Andante I originally gut-pinned them as Town, but over time their posting has degraded that to a SR. Grandpa is by far my stronger scum-read, but them followed by Pooky. Andante is contradicting their own defined town-mindset as well as taking my own words out of context against me, instant OMGUS towards me even though I was not even pushing hard for their elim

I would much prefer a Grandpa elimination over an Andante one, but I wouldn't mind either way but I am getting a little pause from Andante as a few of their posts hit me different in a tone type of way, such as getting super heated when feeling they're being sole targeted and just breaking down in a way. Actually, thinking about it now, who did Grandpa say that they thought were getting bussed if they flip scum?
I'm not sure *why* he decided to make a tonal shift but idk honestly it doesnt read as super scummy to me - like i can see someone from a different forum trying a tone, realizing it isnt getting results, and then trying something else. As town too. I dont inherently have a problem with it tbh

I think grandpa saod that abt andante
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:06 pm

Post by skitter30 »

I really like grandpamo's analysis above

Ig now we wait for a replacement?
Wheme how do u feel abt andante
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:06 pm

Post by Andante »

I kinda want to get Wheme right now. wheme is my top sr I think
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:08 pm

Post by skitter30 »

You've had like 12 top scumreads
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:14 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Why arent we flipping andante again???? Like nobody townreads them?
Show
Hiatus once more.

Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:20 pm

Post by Andante »

I mean, my reads change.... I think it's dumb half yall spent an IRL week yelling "Andante scum!!!" when I'm not even scum. I haven't been voted out cause people TR me. duh
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:27 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Can you summarize all of your reads plz?
Also nobody townreads you as far as i know ...
Show
Hiatus once more.

GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:28 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 656, skitter30 wrote:You've had like 12 top scumreads

i disagree. he thought there was a scum was between me and jv. and pushed ahri as another propsoing 2 scum. only read changed when wheme came in and acted scummy which 3 ppl have said which i started then andante said something then jv did.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:29 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 659, skitter30 wrote:Can you summarize all of your reads plz?
Also nobody townreads you as far as i know ...

i mean i see them as town...
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:30 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 658, Andante wrote:I mean, my reads change.... I think it's dumb half yall spent an IRL week yelling "Andante scum!!!" when I'm not even scum. I haven't been voted out cause people TR me. duh

this is bad rxn. smh, im still townreading u but ur acting cocky of a tr. i rlly hope u dont flip scum because ima look rlly bad in day 2. the only time u flip scum is if mafia is bussing... unless ur paired wit HoG out of anyone.
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:30 pm

Post by Andante »

I mean, quite honestly, I'm over trying. That is all I have done for 7 days, I literally started going through and ISOing people to try and find scum, that of course got ignored by those yelling I'm scum. If you still think I'm scum after everything, I literally can't help you
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:31 pm

Post by Andante »

Grandpa, you should vote JV
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:32 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 660, GrandpaMo wrote:

i disagree. he thought there was a scum was between me and jv. and pushed ahri as another propsoing 2 scum. only read changed when wheme came in and acted scummy which 3 ppl have said which i started then andante said something then jv did.
He was also calling me and pooky scum and within you and jv and also ahri

And i dont think his progressions on any of these has been good

Why do u townread him
Show
Hiatus once more.

GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:33 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 664, Andante wrote:Grandpa, you should vote JV

mhm. im willing to either vote my poe: jv and pooky. seeing that no one actually gained any traction on the vote for pooky, i might then just vote jv here
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:41 pm

Post by Andante »

I mean, pooky is maf or pr, so I'm good with pooky living another day, and if pooky is pr, pooky will die tonight lol
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:43 pm

Post by skitter30 »

I'm not sure why you would out that if u had that read
Show
Hiatus once more.

Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:47 pm

Post by Andante »

I mean I already outed it like 500 posts ago... not my fault you're ignoring everything I say
Ahri
Ahri
Goon
Ahri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:50 pm

Post by Ahri »

In post 666, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 664, Andante wrote:Grandpa, you should vote JV

mhm. im willing to either vote my poe: jv and pooky. seeing that no one actually gained any traction on the vote for pooky, i might then just vote jv here
In post 667, Andante wrote:I mean, pooky is maf or pr, so I'm good with pooky living another day, and if pooky is pr, pooky will die tonight lol
sorry how is pooky randomly getting into a poe?

and 2) i'm fos'ed for being a useless pumpkin but the self-voter gets a free pass?

if (aka when) andante flips red i'm p sure getting grandpo / hog b2b should end the game
Ahri
Ahri
Goon
Ahri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:52 pm

Post by Ahri »

In post 660, GrandpaMo wrote:

ok so he thinks there's a scum in you / jv and instead pushes me?

instead of casing one of you?
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:53 pm

Post by Andante »

ahri, what makes me red?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:54 pm

Post by skitter30 »

No, i saw it, but you dont have to keep drawing attention to the fact (or say it in the firsr place)
Show
Hiatus once more.

Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:56 pm

Post by Andante »

I mean, there was just the "well no one wants to get pooky" sooo also, if you haven't told, I've decided to throw out all of my cares for this game soooo. My pooky read is "not VT" had that since beginning