Newbie 2059 - Scummer's Baking Championship (Baked Over)

Forum rules
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:26 pm

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 2-4

With 8 players alive, it will take 5 votes to eliminate.

Whemestar (2): GrandpaMo, Irish Dancer
No Elimination (1): Ahri
irish dancer (1) skitter30
Ahri (4): JacksonVirgo, T3, Fizz Raab, WhemeStar

Not Voting (0):

Deadline for Day Two: (expired on 2021-04-15 19:49:39)

Last edited by Cabd on Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:42 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Jv i think you're reading too much into that phrase. I dont think it means she's lying, and i think its very possible as either alignment she had only read the prior page

I strongly disagree with this flip and wont vote for it

~
My issue with t3's irish thing is that he doesnt have a good reason not to votw there either. His reason basically boils down to 'but i dont want to' with soft defenses of irish but i cant get ay *why* he doesnt want to or what makes him reluctant to vote irish or what makes these ither votes better

I think t3's ahri vote is opportunistic and i think he's our best chance for scum today
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:54 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

I knew some people would not be able to comprehend why I think that it's a scum-slip, reading just the last page isn't the issue I am saying. That phrase would not have been said if that's what actually happened, and I am confident in that.

Regarding T3
In post 1184, T3 wrote:I am unwilling to vote Irish here because Irish isn't scummy enough. If Irish flips scum at some point then yes. I will accept scumreads and accept the fact that my read was wrong. But I have't seen anything convincing enough for me to vote Irish over the bad and scummy votes against Irish.
If T3 is town here, why would they vote Irish over someone else they find scummier. I feel you're jumping to conclusions on them, and I am not sure about the opportunistic thing, like I can see it but I it's also backed up by their past posts I feel.
Tactical Lurker
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:07 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

It's very possible it's skitter/ahri tbh
Tactical Lurker
T3
T3
He/him
Jack of All Trades
T3
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:15 am

Post by T3 »

skitter hasn't done anythingto catch my attention as a scumread.. Grandpa and Irish have dropped off the face of the earth. If we're going to get a vote on Ahri today and not have a repeat of yesterday then we need skitter to hammer.
Fizz Raab
Fizz Raab
Townie
Fizz Raab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:19 am

Post by Fizz Raab »

I don't see skitter as scum and completely agree on the Ahri scum play though, no doubt about it. I'm more concerned about Irish Dancer than Grandpa at this stage as Grandpa at least has put in bits and bobs into the game.
T3
T3
He/him
Jack of All Trades
T3
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:00 am

Post by T3 »

Not much to say at ths point.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:06 am

Post by skitter30 »

I will not vote ahri unless my vote is literally needed for a flip at deadline to prevent another no-flip

I think this is a mistake and that she will flip town

Dont know how to say it more clearly
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

T3
T3
He/him
Jack of All Trades
T3
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:24 am

Post by T3 »

Deadline is tomorrow, Ioubt this vote is flipping to someone else.
If Grandpa or irish decide to exist and Ahri is town then skitter is locklock town. On the other hand, if Ahri is scum then it will be between Mo and skitter.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:14 am

Post by skitter30 »

I will vote if i have to, but under noted and significant protest

Also, not sure what gm/irish existing have to do with my alignment
Show
Hiatus once more.

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:09 pm

Post by Cabd »

Prods sent to all players who have not posted in the past 36 hours.
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~
T3
T3
He/him
Jack of All Trades
T3
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:13 pm

Post by T3 »

GM IRISH
input?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:13 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1209, skitter30 wrote:Also, not sure what gm/irish existing have to do with my alignment
Show
Hiatus once more.

T3
T3
He/him
Jack of All Trades
T3
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:22 pm

Post by T3 »

Oh, I'm not sure what I meant.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:26 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i mean upon being pressed you seem to have that reaction a lot
Show
Hiatus once more.

T3
T3
He/him
Jack of All Trades
T3
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:35 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 1214, skitter30 wrote:i mean upon being pressed you seem to have that reaction a lot
Such as?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: If you are reading this, then why did you read it in the first place?

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:35 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1169, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1164, GrandpaMo wrote:wheme is scum for easily coming into the game and boom scumreading andante for no reason. just felt like a cheap way for mafia just to budge into the game after "analysis" was done making them to scumread anadante as well. idk just looked like a blantant sheep to me. also i thought there was a scum quote here in post 1082 where they claim no one has info besides fizz. yes that is true but why are you blantanly sure that fizz has info? just seems like mafia is def inclined to ignore pr claims and go on because hey they now they talked to this is in scumchat and their gameplan is to kill fizz tonight. also they question the nl. yes we dont NL but NL and then wanting to go onto irish? just feels like an easy condemn that is exactly why the vote pattern is here (wheme then irish) because if wheme flips town then irish is obviously most likely outted which i doubt will happen. if wheme flips scum we know that irish is most likely town since everyone know is pressuring them. mafia could be on this pressure hence why wheme questioned the nl in post 1020 and proceeds to continue pushing irish.
Uhhhhh
- i'm not sure if you're correct in ascribing scummy motivation to wheme's early andante scumread when she had so clearly been scummy (which you're ignoring)
- why canr have town him seen the analysis that was made prior to him repping in and deciding to agree with it .... why is this a scummy action for him
- again fizz is literally the pr. Dont understand why you're saying its scummy of wheme to say fizz has info when fizz literally has info, its just a fact. Acknowledging the fact isnt scummy. In yout next sentence you say that mafia is inclined go ignore pr claims but you're scumreading him.for acknowledging a pr claim, which doesn't make sense
- you agree thay we dont want a nl so why is it scummy that he agrees we dont want a nl
- dont understand the last like three sentences

This doesn't really answer my question and you contradicted yourself like 4 times here
i had a whole post analysis of this but it got deleted :(

i will try to recapiulate the info

1st point: On what I said specifically outlines Wheme's narrative of coming into the game and claiming having reads or at least some analysis to be made and then just only pointing out Andante. People also came out and pointed how that was scummy of Wheme to just focus on Andante when Andante was already being pushed. There is a tad bit of bias in your reasoning because obviously in my timeframe I did not think Andante is scummy but you had and you pushed that narrative of Andante being scummy.

2nd point: The problem with that is that, that was literally basically the ONLY read done by them after that analysis. (They even claimed to have done some reading). After many interactions happening between different people, there were surely more reads to be done but that was ONLY after we pushed them to get reads out on other players and after me and JV and others found it scummy of them to just pinpoint Andante like that.

3rd point: Yes while that is true, it isn't about the information being already there, it is how it was presented. Mafia is more inclined to just relapse judgment and bring a sense of confirmation PUBLICLY and say that fizz is a pr. Think about it this way, would you have publicly reiterate information that was already known to you? No, especially when it was directed at another player, you would have it in your mind but never you know keep outting it or make it known to mafia more. What I meant by that sentence is like, they are ignoring information by acknowledging it. For example, "So blah blah is scummy. Fizz is also PR. Blah Blah Blah is towny" Do you know what I mean? They reiterated unnecessary info (in that context specifically) that is easily ignored later on.

4th point: Again, the way they presented specifically questioning it to another person just made it seem something that scum we need to reiterate. Why would you have the time as town to just ask the question...? It is like they wanted to get a condemn out there and make it known to the rest of town that "hey we are going to condemn, and this condemn is going to be town because I am mafia" I really don't know how to explain it. But wheme was the only one to point it out and then others disagreed in the sense of it? Such as you for example, saying it isn't completely inherently scummy for them to do it. But I don't know the full context, just seems like another way at attacking.

5th point: You have been playing for years... I think you should know what I meant. There is scum in one. If one is town then the other is scum vice versa. That isn't really how I want to put it but in MORE simpler terms that's it what usually it means. I have a more complex convenience on my vote pattern specifically voting Wheme first then Irish is just outted if wheme flips town.

I hope you understand now. Sorry for the late response, I had school.
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:38 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

We are voting ahri... when tf did this pivot happened? I knew that we pivoted some while back but I didn't really think it would actually you know be the vote. Weird. Everyone scumread wheme/irish (besides skitter nd someone else maybe) then just followed Andante's plan of voting of Andante on WHICH JV + Skitter you thought andante was scummy. JV, I do not know how you are on Andante actually because I really haven't seen a clear read on perhaps. If you don't mind me asking, what is your finalized read on T3?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:39 pm

Post by skitter30 »

you've been ignoring a lot of my points, including:
In post 1187, skitter30 wrote:he literally tried to quickhammer wheme tho >.>

adn the entire irish wagon was people you're saying you're townreading (me / jv / fizz) so who exactly are the 'bad and scummy votes against irish'???
In post 1183, skitter30 wrote:t3 i feel like this vote hop is oppurtunistic and just you switching because jv is pushing ahri and it seems to have more traction atm
In post 1143, skitter30 wrote:she coulnd't explain her votes or why she was making them tho ....
In post 1135, skitter30 wrote:not sure what the replacement being pending has to do with it
pedit @t3
Show
Hiatus once more.

GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:41 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1211, T3 wrote:GM IRISH
input?
Honestly I am down to vote Ahri here, since it was your original spot's scumread and I did townread Andante and still do. So I would follow my townread's scumread. However I still am more willing to vote Wheme just because I do want to trust a confirmed town (pooky)'s read on how mafia is just more inclined to give more info to look town? specifically early game. Then you saw ahri posting more and contributing when really pressured. That could just be an easy mafia tell but would they really make it that obvious?

Perhaps they do. Perhaps they don't.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:30 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1207, skitter30 wrote:I will not vote ahri unless my vote is literally needed for a flip at deadline to prevent another no-flip

I think this is a mistake and that she will flip town

Dont know how to say it more clearly
i do too lol i think this flips town. and mafia is looking at this as an easy condemn. i see how t3 could be scummy.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:58 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1217, GrandpaMo wrote:We are voting ahri... when tf did this pivot happened? I knew that we pivoted some while back but I didn't really think it would actually you know be the vote. Weird. Everyone scumread wheme/irish (besides skitter nd someone else maybe) then just followed Andante's plan of voting of Andante on WHICH JV + Skitter you thought andante was scummy. JV, I do not know how you are on Andante actually because I really haven't seen a clear read on perhaps. If you don't mind me asking, what is your finalized read on T3?
I'm the one that started pushing Ahri, I'm not even on Andante at all and think them and thus T3 is town.
Tactical Lurker
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:59 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Obviously, Grandpa hasn't even read the logic behind why Ahri is being pushed. And is saying they think it flips town, seriously?
Tactical Lurker
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:20 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1221, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1217, GrandpaMo wrote:We are voting ahri... when tf did this pivot happened? I knew that we pivoted some while back but I didn't really think it would actually you know be the vote. Weird. Everyone scumread wheme/irish (besides skitter nd someone else maybe) then just followed Andante's plan of voting of Andante on WHICH JV + Skitter you thought andante was scummy. JV, I do not know how you are on Andante actually because I really haven't seen a clear read on perhaps. If you don't mind me asking, what is your finalized read on T3?
I'm the one that started pushing Ahri, I'm not even on Andante at all and think them and thus T3 is town.

If you are talking about right now, then yes you would be correct. But if you are talking about the whole game (what I was talking about), then Andante initiated it.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:21 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1221, JacksonVirgo wrote:
Honestly this is the pairs I have gotten so far...

JV + T3
Ahri + Skitter
Wheme + Irish

Fizz | Town
Me | Town