catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:20 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 223, marcistar wrote::cry: i still have schoolwork to do, but I think its so true that the scum are probably happy with the state of this game, because its slowed down so much.. I expected more posts while I was doing my stuff but its barely anything :? yall busy?
I remember in my past games, the solutions were just to end phase.. should we do that..? or do we push inactives to give more of their opinions?
I do think we need to move to consolidate votes on someone and get a wagon going. I want to catch up and try to get a full readlist out first, though.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:35 pm

Post by catboi »

I'll get to it tomorrow morning. Sorry, don't have the time or energy tonight
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

This game is low activity because there are no votes and conversely nothing to discuss as an result.
Like we need to hear if people are fine with In3kro dying today or not. And then we can continue. Or we just do nothing and wait for deadline and make an worse uninformed decision as an result.
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:39 am

Post by marcistar »

Toriiiiiii
in you say catboi is your most definite scumread, why did you not include a vote in that message then..? Is there a reason? (:

Samawoodoo
you placed a vote on tori in , but haven't changed votes at all since then. Is there a reason for this..? Does the vote still hold true to your thoughts on this game as of currently..?

In3kro
you gave reads earlish on in , what are your current thoughts on
all
players in this game?
Spoiler:
i'm mostly curious on what your meuh read would be, but read everyone also ahaha :P

Meuh
has everyone actually replied to your list of questions in ? I don't remember seeing answers for all of it, even after you explained why you asked.. which makes me confused why you didn't push for those answers a bit more?

Pearofclubs
current thoughts on in3kro? (have they changed at all from last time you mentioned him..?)

i cant think of anything for notmafia im sorry :cry: :cry:

Norwegienboyee
, the vibes were kinda there that you were starting to not trust meuh as much, you kinda answered what I was originally gonna ask you, but now my question has evolved into: has meuh done anything else that pings you? or did reading into her 2 other games
completely
dissolve your worries. (i hope thats understandable) Also whats your current reads? Last time I see your readslist was , do these still hold true? Of course the things you've done since then show your thought process, but idk what goes on behind closed doors and I wanna know instead of just assuming (:

Catboi
I don't have much to question him on, so I think I'll wait until he posts that readlists he mentioned in . Though I will say, something that stands out to me is how short most of his posts seem to be. looks like the longest one he has.. but I don't see alot of juicy game talk in it..?

:shifty: ignoring my piling amounts of schoolwork to send out this very tiny list of questions, we love to see it.
I hope i used the right post numbers :lol: im so scared of doing these kinds of lists cuz I tried it last game and by accident put the wrong number
Spoiler:
tho i corrected it, it kinda embarrasses me :oops: :oops:
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:48 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 227, NorwegianboyEE wrote:This game is low activity because there are no votes and conversely nothing to discuss as an result.
Like we need to hear if people are fine with In3kro dying today or not. And then we can continue. Or we just do nothing and wait for deadline and make an worse uninformed decision as an result.
Ahh now I see this.. is it because of me? :cry: i'm sorry.

Originally I wouldn't have minded because he was originally one of my scumreads. Now after that original read, he has more posts. When I was isoing everyone in my previous post I noticed, I can see posts from him that make me feel like he might be a townie.
Though then I don't know who would be best :cry: :cry: :neutral: maybe im thinking too much into it idk :cry:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:14 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Ink3ro
Also, what is Not_Mafia doing? This is some of the worst play I’ve ever seen.
I will SEARCH for games with you and N_M to help you policy him.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
lendunistus
lendunistus
he/him
Goon
lendunistus
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:17 am

Post by lendunistus »

Pearofclubs has been prodded.

They have 24 hours to post before I will start looking for a replacement for them.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:09 am

Post by catboi »

In post 209, Pearofclubs wrote:Why do I see you not answering questions as scummy?
Because being unwilling to post much makes it seem like you're being careful about what you say and what you don't, like you care about your appearance more than being helpful and progressing the game. Could just be your playstyle, but I won't ignore when something pings me.

Is it 'very easy' to comply when you're scum? I don't know about that. It seems, to me at least, that pretending to make observations and give your feelings on the state of the game would be harder than honestly doing so.
I think if I cared about appearances I'd be more willing to answer anything thrown my way rather than being obstinate and doing my own thing. I find it easier to manufacture observations than make real ones but I realize this is the opposite for most players.

Still working on reads.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Why did Not_Mafia place a vote that's not a hammer.
Scum?
lendunistus
lendunistus
he/him
Goon
lendunistus
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:14 am

Post by lendunistus »

iN3krO has been prodded.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Mafia Scum
Meuh
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:04 am

Post by Meuh »

yeah, we need to form some sort of wagon, we have like 2 days and a half left to get a hammer on someone.
In post 228, marcistar wrote:
Meuh
has everyone actually replied to your list of questions in ? I don't remember seeing answers for all of it, even after you explained why you asked.. which makes me confused why you didn't push for those answers a bit more?
No, not everyone has answered, and tbh I just can't really be bothered to push on it. Not really motivated to play atm :cry:
iN3krO
iN3krO
Townie
iN3krO
Townie
Townie

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:14 am

Post by iN3krO »

So after a "quick" review of everyones isolated posts I like Marcistar and Pearofclubs.

I kinda liked Meow too but it caught to my attention how both her and Norweee came out defending Catboi when nobody else did (we could arguee Meow also defended me).

I'm more inclined to believe Meow there since she gave a reasonable explanation for it. However, Norweee was way more shitpostey, and while he reasoned some of her readings, all he said about catboi was the he was "towntelling".

As for Catboi himself... way too absent and repeatedly answer to multiple people's questions (and I'm also guily of both of this). He said 2 or 3 times that he doesn't care about appearences and even used the "if i were scum" which I don't really like (as it make it seems like he's actively trying not to look scum). Not even to mention that in 225 and 226 he said he would get a full readlist today and still didn't say anything about it....

As for NM, Sama and Torii they are all null for me atm.

Therefor, for my POE I would probably go Catboi > Meow > NM (NM for his playstyle)

If Catboi or Meow flip Town, then I would try to pressure NM Sama and Toriii.
iN3krO
iN3krO
Townie
iN3krO
Townie
Townie

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:16 am

Post by iN3krO »

Sorry, I got my POE wrong, I meant Norwee instead of Meow. (same for last line with catboi and meow, it would be catboi or norweee)
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:16 pm

Post by catboi »

iN3krO, quick question: you mentioned something about the phases being long, I assume you have experience playing elsewhere?
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:52 pm

Post by catboi »

iN3krO
- This is a very slight read, but I actually like him saying he's not scumreading anyone in . Maybe I'm a sucker who's being baited by a sad face emoticon. I kind of think I don't want to vote him?

NorwegianboyEE
- I think him starting with wanting to policy N_M () but backing down in and giving him credit for saying things is probably indicative of a town mindset. Although pushing for a vote on n_m is >rand scum from recent experience, coming out the gates with a policy vote is likely to be unpopular and nlikely to accomplish anything, and the fact that he was willing to re-evaluate suggests he's not pushing it just to push a mislim. I also like him talking about looking at Meuh's previous towngames in . His spirited defense of me in 194 is a bit surprising but I can buy it coming from someone with some prior experience with me. I'm all right with calling him a townread at this point.

Pearofclubs
- I will agree toward the general townreads on them, their general approach does feel problem-solvey. Reaction to my early RVS sass was okay, approach looks fine, I can't necessarily point to anything in particular but I like their overall analysis and it doesn't look like newbie scum thoughts.

Of course, I am historically terrible at at reading people who push me, don't take that read to the bank if i die.

Toriiiiiiiiiiii
- largely stand by what I said earlier about not liking their tone in respons to questioning, slight scum read

Not_Mafia
- truth be told, I've not been thrilled by what he's done so far - I know he's typically a player that doesn't do much as either alignment, but the way he outed this reads felt a bit showy, like he wanted to have the appearance of analyzing, but they haven't really moved much and the read on Sama was weak. I think there's a decent chance he could be scum here.

Samawoodo
- His start was slow and I wasn't a fan of how he seemed to be doing a lot of talking without much substance in the way of reads. I like the questioning of Toriii in combined with him stating he was waiting for a followup in though, shows he wasn't asking the question as busywork. The list in doesn't do a ton for me, but the marcistar read is nice, there's a bit of depth to it in how he goes about the analysis - not just looking at simple things, talking about marcistar reacting to a null erad. I think that's enough to call him a town lean right now.

Meuh
- I wasn't a fan of that post asking everyone qusetions and in general I feel like there's a vibe of hanging back to her posts, stuff like I don't see as advancing the game but more like talking just to talk. The bit about Sama in 162 is interesting although I'm not sure what she means by "positioning". Vote on Tori in 210 is kind of weak, don't townread Torii but this is just using purely gamestate reasoning and nothing in particular about Tori's posts which I don't like - why her over another inactive player?

marcistar
- My first game with her, had her as a fairly strong townread easily but that was because she came under pressure early, here it's a very different game and so my read isn't as strong. I do think is a fairly solve-y post and the way she's tried to prod people to get the game moving is +town but nothing I'd hang my hat on.

Town

Pear
Norwee
Samawoodo

marcistar
in3kro

meuh
toriii
N_M

Scum

None of my scumreads are super strong suspicions, I'd vote any of them but would be least likely to vote Meuh simply because...she's actually posting, and given how slow the game has been I'd rather not vote out someone active on Day 1.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:53 pm

Post by catboi »

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Not_Mafia

@Norwee:
How do you feel about Samawoodo right now?
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:53 pm

Post by catboi »

er, not sama, in3kro. God, I'm a mess right now
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Mafia Scum
Meuh
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:12 pm

Post by Meuh »

1. I like the way Catboi's been playing lately
2. I don't trust myself to make decisions rn, my thoughts are all over the place
3. I'd rather play without N_M over anyone else :lol:

VOTE:
Not_Mafia

Also purely off activity, Ink and Catboi gone, at this game pace and at their activity would just not be great.
Tori was kinda just my natural conclusion of where to vote at first, not very active + I don't feel too strongly on them + there's already a vote there so forming a counter-wagon from Catboi and Ink sounds best on them :cool:
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:15 pm

Post by catboi »

Do you have actual thoughts to the content of Toriii's posts? Who are your strongest townreads right now?
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Mafia Scum
Meuh
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:23 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 243, catboi wrote:Do you have actual thoughts to the content of Toriii's posts? Who are your strongest townreads right now?
Toriii seems to have a decent amount of unique thoughts. While I don't really agree with it, them scumreading Marci is cool ig. Townreading Norwee and Pear, null on Sama and N_M and scumread on me and you aren't very original. There's no real gaps in logic, but with so little posts, there's not much room for error. On a reread, there's nothing that makes Toriii's thought process or attitude seem unnatural. I'm like null on them.

My strongest townreads would be probably Pear and you. Idk exactly how I feel about Norwee's more recent posting. I'll ISO Norwee before day 2, but they're still my third strongest townread so idrc for today.
Now your shift in gameplay and more proactive action makes sense as mafia since you're being pressured, but you seem pretty natural in your posting and are genuinely advancing the game.
Pear's sadly not been too active, but they've consistently acted townlike, there's just an impeccable vibe to their posting that I don't think anyone disagrees with.
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:11 pm

Post by marcistar »

Ahaha catboi were u reading into a past game while making ? When i click on the number thingys it links to our previous game..
Spoiler:
i believe its unintentional, but lets pretend its a subtle hint for people to learn about us

I don't really disagree with anything you say catboi :cry: i thought you were gonna have some juicy tea we could talk about but its so agreeable.
In post 239, catboi wrote:
marcistar
- My first game with her, had her as a fairly strong townread easily but that was because she came under pressure early, here it's a very different game and so my read isn't as strong. I do think is a fairly solve-y post and the way she's tried to prod people to get the game moving is +town but nothing I'd hang my hat on.
In that game you townread me because of the pressure I had, do you think I need to be under alot of pressure this game too for you to be able to be more confident in your read on me? You seem like you're kinda doubtful, despite giving me the "+town"
In post 242, Meuh wrote:1. I like the way Catboi's been playing lately
2. I don't trust myself to make decisions rn, my thoughts are all over the place

VOTE:
Not_Mafia

Also purely off activity, Ink and Catboi gone, at this game pace and at their activity would just not be great.
Tori was kinda just my natural conclusion of where to vote at first, not very active + I don't feel too strongly on them + there's already a vote there so forming a counter-wagon from Catboi and Ink sounds best on them :cool:
So to sum it up
"buddy catboi"..?
In post 244, Meuh wrote:Idk exactly how I feel about Norwee's more recent posting. I'll ISO Norwee before day 2, but they're still my third strongest townread so idrc for today.
which posts do you get this feeling of "meh" from..?
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:19 pm

Post by catboi »

Oh ffs, yeah, I accidentally wrote that post up in our last game because I was looking to compare your play and N_M's play in that game to this one (even though I know the latter is madness)
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Mafia Scum
Meuh
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:22 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 245, marcistar wrote:
In post 239, catboi wrote:
marcistar
In that game you townread me because of the pressure I had, do you think I need to be under alot of pressure this game too for you to be able to be more confident in your read on me? You seem like you're kinda doubtful, despite giving me the "+town"
In post 242, Meuh wrote:1. I like the way Catboi's been playing lately

VOTE:
Not_Mafia

So to sum it up
"buddy catboi"..?
In post 244, Meuh wrote:Idk exactly how I feel about Norwee's more recent posting. I'll ISO Norwee before day 2, but they're still my third strongest townread so idrc for today.
which posts do you get this feeling of "meh" from..?
1. Follow Catboi. Sure, you can say it's buddying, although he's not applying any meaningful pressure on me so I don't see why I wouldn't jump onto him or Ink here if I was scum
In post 227, NorwegianboyEE wrote:This game is low activity because there are no votes and conversely nothing to discuss as an result.
In post 233, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Why did Not_Mafia place a vote that's not a hammer.
Scum?
These were the posts I didn't really like but on a reread, there's nothing really too bad about them and there's recency bias here. I'll give Norwee a more thorough reread later but yeah no looking back, this shift in perspective on my end isn't all too justified. :cool:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Mafia Scum
Meuh
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:25 pm

Post by Meuh »

The easy way to play this for scum Meuh here would be to vote Ink and defend Catboi, unless you think me and Ink are the team.
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:36 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 248, Meuh wrote:The easy way to play this for scum Meuh here would be to vote Ink and defend Catboi, unless you think me and Ink are the team.
Hmm, not sure exactly what I think.. I just thought to mention that you followed so quick after catboi without a doubt.. you said you liked his recent posts, but you have
that
much trust in him..? That stood out when I read it.

are you suggesting you x in3kor is the team :P
Spoiler:
(damn i wish i had my discord emojis on here ;-; but i guess this one will have to do)