Mini 2206 - Deja Vu: Perpetual MELO IV - END!

Forum rules
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:43 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 671, Leafeon and Glaceon wrote:Bulge do you have other reasons to scum read infinity outside the exchange she had with me?

~Glaceon
I missed this at first blush but I find beeboy reaching out to Bulge here to be kind of strange. I think being scum buddies makes you feel obligated to interact with people which results in interactions that wouldn't normally happen like the above.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:43 pm

Post by notscience »

UNVOTE:

For now.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:45 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 799, notscience wrote:If you are town and we are incorrectly pushing you, who is the scum capitalizing on it? You are townreading all your main pushers as far as I can tell
I thought the answer was VFT but I'm backing away there.

I think that most (if not all) scum are just letting townies put the work in for them - the suspicion around me that bothers me the most is stuff like Bulge and his agenda push and Mara attacking me for pushing low hanging fruit.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:46 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 683, Disaster Cartel wrote:to be honest i wanted to be lazy and read beeboy off of activity because i was in that dance game he mentioned too and saw his inaction in action :>
I think that's a fine approach with regards to him. He hasn't posted much and what he has posted sucks. He is scum.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:49 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 700, Kismet wrote:685 i think solidly clears that bar for me. NS might be the only player on site i'd be so confident in here, but i just continue not to worry about him, even if he's not been omnipresent.
Yeah. Don't think his scumgame has evolved to the point where he could fake something like his push on me..

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:50 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 718, Venus Fly Trap wrote:Ya that's what i was getting at when i spoke about nacho's tone earlier - the level of anomosity and like annoyance doesnt really match anything cakez did here

(Also gonna reiterate that he ignored me pointing this out)

~ skitter

Pedit @bork
My animosity doesn't match what Cakez did there because it's not just this game.

Please don't accuse me of ignoring you simply because I don't have the time to address everything right then and there.

Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:52 pm

Post by Disaster Cartel »

*peeks head in*

- ydra
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:53 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 722, Venus Fly Trap wrote:And wouldnt it be, like, smarter to just not join games together vs carrying a grudge and snap-reacting to getting scumread by someone who you clearly have some beef with?
(Like i avoided you lot for a bit till i got over it etc)
Does this really have anything to do with my alignment?

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:53 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

:O Hi ydrasse!
GTKAS

<3 you are valid
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:53 pm

hi infinity!!

- ydra
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:55 pm

Post by notscience »

If you were scum who would you be playing around nacho?
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:55 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 769, The Bulge wrote:I don't disagree but I don't think this matters to what I'm saying. we can talk about intentions/expectations, and we can talk about what ended up going down. two different conversations.
It would seem like if you were trying to read me then intentions/expectations would be the important piece.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:55 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 810, notscience wrote:If you were scum who would you be playing around nacho?
You and bork.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:55 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Once I knew that he was bork.

Venus Fly Trap
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:56 pm

Post by Venus Fly Trap »

In post 744, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 545, Venus Fly Trap wrote:this whole post is like trying to handwave away criticism while you yourself are acknowledging a few posts up that this isn't the way you typically play as town so like
My anger at Cakez is something that is one off and unique - the focus on it is misguided because it is something that is one off and unique. Whenever people do something outside of their range as a player it's pretty hard to then determine their alignment from it unless you know them intimately as people and neither bork or notsci know me that well.

I don't think your read on me has evolved. You've added to it over time with commenting vague thoughts on how my tone sucks or you hate my interactions with Cakez but there's nothing that shows nuance and there's not a point where it feels like you care what color that I flip.
ok soooo you're basically telling me that you're so pissed off at sircakez for something that happened two months ago that you insta-scumread him and are aggressive abt it in a way that doesn't match anything he actually did here, in this game. and that that's a more likely explanation than you just deciding he was an easy place to push here and thus doing so - at a time in the game where iirc several other people were suspicious of him as well

and i will now note that in recent pages, as general feeling towards sircakez has shifted more towards a townread, you're also rethinking that for ??? reasons
In post 748, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 568, Infinity 324 wrote:I'm not confident in my ability to read cakez, but he feels pretty towny tbh
I'm starting to agree with this.
you're right, i don't know you from adam and maybe this is what you would do as town but:
a) people who i believe know you more than me (i.e. bork, notsci) also think this is weird
b) like i have a general vibe of what your towngame is supposed to be and true it's not firsthand but how you're interacting with sircakez here is not really fitting that paradigm. and like idk i'm usually kinda good at makign these sort of assessments, even if i don't have firsthand experience so to me this is worth taking into account.
(and hey if you want examples of this i actually can pull some recent ones! see: murdercat in panic room!)

~

also what exactly is the difference between 'read evolving' and 'adding more parts to the read as more things happen'?
like you're dinging me for evolving the read when ... you continue to post things i don't like and i explain why i don't like them.
not really sure what you're expecting from me here

~
In post 761, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 612, Venus Fly Trap wrote:mostly what i resigned into the hydra for is that i forgot to say earlier that i kinda dislike that the only thing nacho responded to in my post i made about/to him earlier was to discuss the prevelency of policy flips, and that he kinda ignored the rest of it
Sometimes I check the game when I'm walking into work or waiting for someone to come back to the office or waiting for someone to finish with their credit card application. When I post during these times I don't address everything I want to at once.
ok fair enuf, i'll retract that point - it looked to me at the time that you decided to respond to the prevelency of policy flips in lieu of anything else (and the things you didn't respond to are in my mind the more important parts)
but fair enuf

pedit - yes my apologies
~
In post 776, Nachomamma8 wrote:skitter feels more like she's trying to win an argument than divine an argument but others aren't seeing it the way that I do.
also i don't think this is an accurate assessment

~

also i think this 'sheep me upon my misflip' thing is bizarre as anything given that *you don't seem to have any scumreads that are strong enough to sheep that way* anyways. i think i/we are your biggest scumread read, but even just this evening you're pushing us and then as i'm writing this you're backing away from us
like i'm not really sure what happened between the start of your catchup and like ~real-time~ that prompted you to change your mind since i haven't really been posting at all in between, but ok ...

but given all that who exactly do you want to get sheeped on?

~ skitter
Venus Fly Trap
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:56 pm

Post by Venus Fly Trap »

sorry for the wall >.>
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:57 pm

oh god so many words

- ydra
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:59 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

TOWN
Kismet
Infinity
Notscience
SirCakez

town?
VFT
Salsa

bad
Not_Mafia
Disaster
Bulge

worse
L&G
Mom

Current popcorn is L&G --> Mom --> Bulge ---> Disaster ----> NM.

Venus Fly Trap
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:59 pm

Post by Venus Fly Trap »

In post 807, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 722, Venus Fly Trap wrote:And wouldnt it be, like, smarter to just not join games together vs carrying a grudge and snap-reacting to getting scumread by someone who you clearly have some beef with?
(Like i avoided you lot for a bit till i got over it etc)
Does this really have anything to do with my alignment?
no you're right joining the game with cakez doesn't necessarily have much to do with your alignment; i was more responding to notsci's point about the grudge and how he was saying that i felt similarly so like i should maybe understand that you mgiht feel this way with cakez there, but my point is that i also handled it differently (namely, avoiding said people for a few months)

pedit sorry >.>
also hi ydra! can you tell mena i wanna play with him

~ skitter
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:00 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

i will!! i miss him being here too :<

- ydra
warrior cats mafia is now in a queue near you!
- - - -
kill me and live with the memory — then tell the stars that you
won
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:01 pm

In post 819, Ydrasse wrote:i will!! i miss him being here too :<

- ydra
oopsie
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:01 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

Ydrasse what do you believe in most this game?
GTKAS

<3 you are valid
Venus Fly Trap
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:03 pm

Post by Venus Fly Trap »

In post 817, Nachomamma8 wrote:TOWN
Kismet
Infinity
Notscience
SirCakez

town?
VFT
Salsa

bad
Not_Mafia
Disaster
Bulge

worse
L&G
Mom

Current popcorn is L&G --> Mom --> Bulge ---> Disaster ----> NM.
so my current issue is that as far as i can tell this is drastically different from where you started like two hours ago and i don't know how/why this changed and most of your townreads are sort of following the general popular ones and everyone bad and below are gonna be easier pushes than the people at the top

~ skitter
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:04 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 814, Venus Fly Trap wrote:and i will now note that in recent pages, as general feeling towards sircakez has shifted more towards a townread, you're also rethinking that for ??? reasons
I think that the way that Cakez reacted to me - namely kind of doubting his push on me while also still pushing me and sort of defending my approach to him in a couple of places while still suspecting me - is nuance that Cakez is incapable of faking as scum currently.

I don't have anything against Cakez as a person - as a player, it bothers me when he pushes me and he pushes me and he pushes me without actually reading my responses to him. It goes beyond Popcorn Mafia. I don't really want to talk about it more than this - I don't think it's productive to figure out my alignment and I don't think it's good for game health for me to continue to talk about my frustrations with Cakez - done that enough already.

notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:07 pm

Post by notscience »

Open question, what’s my biggest weakness as town?
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY