Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
She
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory
Pronoun: She

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:56 pm

Post by fferyllt »

In post 567, Bell wrote:If I die Clasko did it.

Get FF.
She has ants in her pants.
Do it before I change my mind.
FGO Game should tell me otherwise, but I'm just not processing that you're scumreading me.

I have to answer this question: would town-you see scum agenda in my chaos of a game presence? Are my thoughts about Saudade's interactions with Demainer solid enough to take a leap of faith that you're town when your own play lacks a certain adorability?

If you're scum, is your LHF-ish defense of Ivy partnery?

this game.

I want to leave it with a solve.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

On the path to becoming yourself, you'll need to choose alignment over validation from others, peace over addictive chaos, and being misunderstood over false acceptance. --TheHolisticPsychologist
Idic
fferyllt
fferyllt
She
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
She
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:57 pm

Post by fferyllt »

In post 574, Clasko wrote:
In post 569, Lukewarm wrote:I really wanted to hear from Clasko and Egix before I went to bed, so I had time to respond to them / mull over their comments before the final hour of Day 2

Why did our confirmed town PR and the person they cleared have to be two of the least active players on the thread :dead:
Ugh... do I stay awake for 30 more minutes after all? :dead:
timezone guess crushed.

On the path to becoming yourself, you'll need to choose alignment over validation from others, peace over addictive chaos, and being misunderstood over false acceptance. --TheHolisticPsychologist
Idic
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:03 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 573, Clasko wrote:then maybe there's two in Luke/Demain/FF.
I can agree with this read :lol: :lol:

I feel like you might have scum read me because I listed my most suspicious pair as Demainer+you. Which at the time, I was most supicious of demainer and you made the most sense as their partner. We have a lot more info to go off of now tho, so my opinion has changed to demainer+ff.

If you are suspicious of me, which of demainer or ff do you think I could be paired with?
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:13 pm

Post by Bell »

FF geographically profiled the people with funny voices across the ocean.
That's extremely scummy when you think about it.

I am being extremely cute with you, so I don't know where my adorableness is lacking. :? It's like you're ignoring it or something.

I'd think I was scum with demainer if I were scum just from associations. You or Hart, I don't think he's bussing.
fferyllt
fferyllt
She
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
She
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:22 pm

Post by fferyllt »

I'm going to go to sleep. If this ends before I wake up, then my stake in the ground is Ivy-town.

I don't trust Bell even though I want to. I do trust Luke even though I don't want to.

I can't quite see Demainer as scum with either of them but purely on their play I can't emphatically townread Demainer.

I wish I were leaving something more confident. If I get back before hammer, maybe I will.

pedit Bell your cuteness nearly won me over but my POE teams make no sense without you in them. :(

If you're town and we're misreading each other that's a bigger tragedy than Illicit because we have a lot more recent history. I hoped would be the last game where I acquiesced to a miselim ever. The rather bright silver lining to that game is that town won without my endorsement of town-you.

Even when I don't trust the process, there's nothing else to trust at times like this. :/

Idic
Clasko
Clasko
Goon
Clasko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:27 pm

Post by Clasko »

In post 577, Lukewarm wrote:I feel like you might have scum read me because I listed my most suspicious pair as Demainer+you. Which at the time, I was most supicious of demainer and you made the most sense as their partner. We have a lot more info to go off of now tho, so my opinion has changed to demainer+ff.

If you are suspicious of me, which of demainer or ff do you think I could be paired with?
Not at all. It was very much in line with your D1 approach where you were suspicious of me over trying to protect WhemeStar, so I saw sense in you thinking similarly with me and Demainer. Even though I knew it held no water (because I knew I was town in both instances), I understood your rationale.

On the face of it, FF is the more likely pair. I can't see you bussing Demainer here early D2.

Bednowkthx.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:43 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 580, Clasko wrote:
In post 577, Lukewarm wrote:I feel like you might have scum read me because I listed my most suspicious pair as Demainer+you. Which at the time, I was most supicious of demainer and you made the most sense as their partner. We have a lot more info to go off of now tho, so my opinion has changed to demainer+ff.

Not at all. It was very much in line with your D1 approach where you were suspicious of me over trying to protect WhemeStar, so I saw sense in you thinking similarly with me and Demainer. Even though I knew it held no water (because I knew I was town in both instances), I understood your rationale.

On the face of it, FF is the more likely pair. I can't see you bussing Demainer here early D2.

Bednowkthx.
If you think there is 2 between ff/demainer/me, and you don't think I would be paired with demainer, does that make ff your prefered vote?

That would leave it either being ff+me or ff+demainer, right?
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:54 pm

Post by Ivyeo »

In post 545, fferyllt wrote: Ivy's apparent timezone kinda fits too.
Interested in what my "apparent timezone" is :P
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:55 pm

Post by Ivyeo »

atm, I'm trying to see if I can find a good partner for Demainer. I still haven't been liking their posts, but I've felt pretty equal on most everyone else, which is of course a problem.
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:00 pm

Post by Ivyeo »

As for the whilst stuff, I don't know actually? I ctrl+f'd it in some discord chats I have and it appears I use it, but less than while.
fferyllt
fferyllt
She
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
She
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:59 pm

Post by fferyllt »

I had a brainstorm about how to proceed on day 3 so I'm back up and typing for a bit. I'm probably giving advice to Egix, who hardly needs it, but maybe things play out unexpectedly.

There are 2 scum in Lukewarm, Bell and Demainer with an outside chance that I'm wrong and Ivy is scum.

Make these 4, especially the first three, scumhunt each other without much input from whoever survives tonight. Don't give them early clues about where you want to vote. Make them take sides and gang up without your input. You may see some team-signs in all that that aren't visible enough right now. And beware of players buddying you.

Regardless of the setup, there will probably be a fake claim tomorrow. Treat claims and counterclaims with skepticism.

Good hunting!

Idic
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:48 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 520, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 507, Demainer wrote:I can see luke openwolfing if it's a goon pair game. Brave play, but possible.
What does it mean to be "openwolfing"?

At this point, I am really most interested in getting Egix and Clasko's opinions. So hopefully they check in soon lol
I'm still looking through all the new posts, but I'm here.
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:51 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 578, Bell wrote:FF geographically profiled the people with funny voices across the ocean.

I am being extremely cute with you, so I don't know where my adorableness is lacking. :? It's like you're ignoring it or something.

I'd think I was scum with demainer if I were scum just from associations. You or Hart, I don't think he's bussing.
What does that first line mean???
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:00 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 525, Demainer wrote:
In post 520, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 507, Demainer wrote:I can see luke openwolfing if it's a goon pair game. Brave play, but possible.
What does it mean to be "openwolfing"?

At this point, I am really most interested in getting Egix and Clasko's opinions. So hopefully they check in soon lol
Scum in control and just playing a powerful game in general.
Technically, that's power wolfing. Openwolfing is when scum out themselves while still hoping to get away with it.
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:09 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 535, Bell wrote:
In post 530, Demainer wrote:My tone probably has more to do with my mood and energy levels irl. Sorry if I come off as insulting.

I'm not interested in an intentional miselim, it doesn't help anyone. If ivy somehow flips town, which I doubt, but if that's truly the case, then I definitely need to reconsider my position on luke.

For now, I feel ivy is the scummiest of everyone alive, and her flipping either town or scum will also give us good info on how to proceed.
I'm probably voting this.
Yes, I'm feeling bad vibes from that one too.
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:21 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 569, Lukewarm wrote:I really wanted to hear from Clasko and Egix before I went to bed, so I had time to respond to them / mull over their comments before the final hour of Day 2

Why did our confirmed town PR and the person they cleared have to be two of the least active players on the thread :dead:
Sry but timezones probably factor into it :(
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:32 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 587, Egix96 wrote:
In post 578, Bell wrote:FF geographically profiled the people with funny voices across the ocean.

My goodness, where to even begin.
It all started with the difference between whilst and while and FF hypothesized through the power of tinfoil that, maybe, two players were scum instead of town based on that difference.
I said pattern recognition was dumb.
FF countered that, actually, being scared of everything is a good way not to die in the wilderness.
To which I looked up the difference of whilst and while and discovered that through linguistic analysis we had discovered the geographic locations of Brits and United states citizens through associations of word choice.
And FF said they were scum for it. Thus, geographical foreigners, THEM who are DIFFERENT from US.
And so I went back and realized that FF did a geographical racism through pattern recognition, like Chicago Police AI software(I am joking read till the end).

There is only one conclusion to be reached, FF is trying to divide us through categorization. She is sorting and identifying the elephants from the donkeys, The tories from the whigs, the VERTEBRATES FROM THE INVERTEBRATES.
SHE MEANS TO DIVIDE US. SHE IS SCUM.

But actually people's pattern recognition software sucks and I made an ironic joke.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:40 pm

Post by Bell »

This is a fun game. It's a shame I'm probably going to have to replace out due to drowning in paper work, phone calls and meetings. Sorry if that happens. :(
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:43 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 591, Bell wrote:
In post 587, Egix96 wrote:

My goodness, where to even begin.
It all started with the difference between whilst and while and FF hypothesized through the power of tinfoil that, maybe, two players were scum instead of town based on that difference.
I said pattern recognition was dumb.
FF countered that, actually, being scared of everything is a good way not to die in the wilderness.
To which I looked up the difference of whilst and while and discovered that through linguistic analysis we had discovered the geographic locations of Brits and United states citizens through associations of word choice.
And FF said they were scum for it. Thus, geographical foreigners, THEM who are DIFFERENT from US.
And so I went back and realized that FF did a geographical racism through pattern recognition, like Chicago Police AI software(I am joking read till the end).

There is only one conclusion to be reached, FF is trying to divide us through categorization. She is sorting and identifying the elephants from the donkeys, The tories from the whigs, the VERTEBRATES FROM THE INVERTEBRATES.
SHE MEANS TO DIVIDE US. SHE IS SCUM.

But actually people's pattern recognition software sucks and I made an ironic joke.
Yeah, I figured that out from reading the rest of the new stuff.
The problem is that, due to your excessive use of sarcasm combined with my own inability to understand when people are being sarcastic or not, I have no idea whether or not you are unironically scumreading her for it.

===

Sigh, why couldn't the game just be easy. Rule number ninety-five of mafia games: you are always wrong.
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:51 pm

Post by Egix96 »

Ffery, if you are town and you successfully got me to reconsider you, then good on you.
But I feel like you're gonna end up being mis yeeted anyway and that I'm powerless to stop it.
The team is probably Demain and... Bell?? I'm not confident enoughhhh
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:51 pm

Post by Bell »

Oh, I really am scum reading her. The field is incredibly narrow and I think she'd have town binned me by now if she was town. I find her play incredibly postury, her every move spelled out, AtE's that seem designed to shake me etc.. I also think she seems to be vacillating based on whether it looks like I'm scum reading her or not. Also, while I'm aware of the irony of it, replace outs tend to more likely be scum than town.

Please, please, please don't ask me to reference where I drew these conclusions come from, I don't have time for that.
Also I could totally be wrong and this could be one of those ultimate derps I sometimes do. I'm very tempted to try to talk it out and leave her alone, but I realize that's just nepotism and I'm not really interested in a rerun of Cabd calling me scum while I defend without striking back until it's too late.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:53 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 594, Egix96 wrote:Ffery, if you are town and you successfully got me to reconsider you, then good on you.
But I feel like you're gonna end up being mis yeeted anyway and that I'm powerless to stop it.
Her very first post at you was designed to shake you. /:
fferyllt
fferyllt
She
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
She
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:56 pm

Post by fferyllt »

no oar for you, bell.

if you're town I'm too exasperated to feel sorry for you. you were there for my descent in illicit. the difference here is that I haven't poured my heart into the game for months. I'm not taking miselim personally.

Idic
fferyllt
fferyllt
She
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
She
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:04 pm

Post by fferyllt »

the annoyance though, that you'll happily vote me and then skip out on the just consequences of having to fight back from it.

oh wait. this is designed to shake you. oops.

I was looking forward to watching it. :/

sorry life is too busy right now.

Idic
fferyllt
fferyllt
She
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
She
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:17 pm

Post by fferyllt »

In post 594, Egix96 wrote:Ffery, if you are town and you successfully got me to reconsider you, then good on you.
one solid town read or even two doesn't take my slot far enough away from the elo cliff to make me feel like I wouldn't be a liability for town going forward. and I'm not coming down to the wire with a bet the farm scum read.

surviving today and another townie being miselimmed would be terrible for town.

I can't completely contain the salt, though!

if you found town me in this mess then good on [
you

Idic