Pearofclubs
Pearofclubs
Goon
Pearofclubs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:48 am

Post by Pearofclubs »

In post 448, Not_Mafia wrote: Except there's no rolefishing cos he's not asking people to claim if they are a jailkeeper, just that they did not jail a scum read, you're experienced enough to know this
Even narrowing that much info down is +scum as they can potentially intuit roles based on people claiming what they
aren't
.[/quote]

No one is claiming their role, you can clearly see the town benefit to this in a newbie, it's disingenuous to say otherwise[/quote]

It's reasonable to be somewhat suspicious of T3 in this moment, I think.
They joined in time to see the Norwee wagon growing strong, distanced themselves from it, and hammered with no warning with time left on the clock while lamenting how regrettable it was.
That said, I'm going to need to do another careful reread before I'm comfortable taking any stance. Doubting myself pretty hard rn.

As an aside, you're putting in more effort here than I would've thought, N-M.

Pedit: Another perfectly reasonable explanation. I'll have to think on it.
"I imagine he/she is a sociopath with subtle degrees of manipulation who is posing as a newbie."
-Clidd, Newbie 2018
iN3krO
iN3krO
Townie
iN3krO
Townie
Townie

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:49 am

Post by iN3krO »

In post 447, catboi wrote:
In post 436, iN3krO wrote:I'm no jailkeeper so I didn't jail a scumread.

Let's update my PoE

VOTE: SamaWoodo
Why samawoodo?
He was neutral for me in D1 and clearly my reads were off so I think it's better to start there (since T3 picked up the pace compared to Tori)
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:50 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 439, T3 wrote:If we do have the jailkeeper we have a mafia.
I remember last game I played, jailkeep was used as a healer instead of trying to rb scum? So jailkeep wouldn't be sure about their info..?

anyways im not jailkeep :P
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Mafia Scum
Meuh
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:29 am

Post by Meuh »

Catboi, why not unvote sooner yesterday? I had made it very clear I was going to vote on Norwee, leaving him at E-1 which would be very easy for someone to hammer (especially considering N_M exists). Also did you really just vote Norwee because made you
that
uneasy
? Or was there something more to it? :eek: I don't understand why you played the way you did near the end of the day.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:42 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 453, Meuh wrote:I don't understand why you played the way you did near the end of the day.
He's scum
Also, what is Not_Mafia doing? This is some of the worst play I’ve ever seen.
I will SEARCH for games with you and N_M to help you policy him.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
iN3krO
iN3krO
Townie
iN3krO
Townie
Townie

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:42 am

Post by iN3krO »

In post 454, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 453, Meuh wrote:I don't understand why you played the way you did near the end of the day.
He's scum
Do you have any townread?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:46 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

That's none of your business
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:55 am

Post by catboi »

In post 453, Meuh wrote:Catboi, why not unvote sooner yesterday? I had made it very clear I was going to vote on Norwee, leaving him at E-1 which would be very easy for someone to hammer (especially considering N_M exists). Also did you really just vote Norwee because made you
that
uneasy
? Or was there something more to it? :eek: I don't understand why you played the way you did near the end of the day.
I had settled in my mind that I was okay with the vote until he started talking. I didn't anticipate a hammer. Mea culpa, it was bad play. But yes, my read really did change on a dime. That happens, I'll see a post that pings me and I'll jump at it. This was also compounded by the fact that the wagons at the end of the day were fairly diffuse and I lacked for strong reads. I only really regretted it when he started explaining himself to me But as scum, it's much more beneficial to remain consistent, it would be absolutely unnecessary for me to vote norwee there.

In truth, I'm not sure about N_M. I fear my judgment may have been wrong and that I've poked the bear and now he's going to be tunneling me no matter what. I don't think this situation can be allowed to go unresolved because of that - if we do happen to both be town then leaving us alive is a guaranteed loss.

I wish I had strong reads this game but they are especially difficult to get and I am confident in almost none of them.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Mafia Scum
Meuh
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:50 pm

Post by Meuh »

He's scum
Right I forgot he was my partner
T3
T3
He/him
Jack of All Trades
T3
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:32 pm

Post by T3 »

I feel like there's a lot of noise but no actual discussion.
catboi is towny.
We should look in the Norwee voters.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Mafia Scum
Meuh
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:34 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 459, T3 wrote:I feel like there's a lot of noise but no actual discussion.
catboi is towny.
We should look in the Norwee voters.
Which ones?
I don't want Catboi or Pear to be pushed on really, and not myself either
Ink is fine
we can also elim you :lol:
T3
T3
He/him
Jack of All Trades
T3
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:40 pm

Post by T3 »

eiN3 would be my vote. He has basically claimed to have a PoE while voting random people and has produced nothing of content.
T3
T3
He/him
Jack of All Trades
T3
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:43 pm

Post by T3 »

Meuh is blatant town here.
T3
T3
He/him
Jack of All Trades
T3
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:44 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 452, marcistar wrote:
In post 439, T3 wrote:If we do have the jailkeeper we have a mafia.
I remember last game I played, jailkeep was used as a healer instead of trying to rb scum? So jailkeep wouldn't be sure about their info..?

anyways im not jailkeep :P
Very scummy reaction to the jailkeeper thing.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Mafia Scum
Meuh
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:49 pm

Post by Meuh »

By the way after Norwee's flip and reevalutating her in general, I townread Marci pretty hard. Sama is someone I wanna see more from, their lack of much influence on yesterday's wagons makes them foreseeably in several scum duos
In post 162, Meuh wrote:The way Sama has been positioned and the way people have interacted with them have me uneasy

I should go and read back as to why I'm uneasy but when I ISOed ppl earlier to make the questions I felt like Sama was positioned in a way I could see them in a lot of different scumpairs, which is why i asked so many ppl about them

Yeah I think unnecessary meme posts are kinda a bad habit of mine, but yeah probably not AI? Would have to play a scumgame first
Didn't develop on this earlier but the vibe is the same, Sama's versatile in terms of potential teams if that makes any sense at all? I'll ISO them at some point.
T3
T3
He/him
Jack of All Trades
T3
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:01 pm

Post by T3 »

Can you explain your tr on marci? I scumread her and would like to hear more about everyone's reads on her in general.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Mafia Scum
Meuh
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:08 pm

Post by Meuh »

It's mostly meta, Marci just seems to be acting naturally. Nothing seems off about her gameplay, her habits and thought processes are the same, she's been extremely consistent with her other town games, while what I've seen of scum!Marci tended to be a bit inconsistent with her typical gameplay.
Norwee flipping town I think also helps her case out, although knowing I'm town makes it a bit less reassuring on her role. I'd say her voting for me means her and Ink being a team is unlikely, and I don't feel great about Ink so that's a plus. Marci/N_M is something i could see though tbh.
iN3krO
iN3krO
Townie
iN3krO
Townie
Townie

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:19 pm

Post by iN3krO »

In post 456, Not_Mafia wrote:That's none of your business
How is that none of our bussiness? What is this game about then?

@T3 come on, vote me and stop repeating yourself. As much as you repeat that, it ain't true. You can see in D1 I followed my PoE ever since I wrote it (and you attacked me for voting randomly) and now I changed it because one of my targets were townie and only voted once and you are already attacking me for voting randomly again.

I don't like when people make up excuses to attack me, so please, just vote me because you want to, but stop lying about what I'm doing because everyone else can see that's just not true.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:29 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 467, iN3krO wrote:
Because I said so
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Mafia Scum
Meuh
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:15 am

Post by Meuh »

BIG POST ON iN3krO

I'm spoilering this because I'm going over every single post from Ink (except the one where they correct their vote, the one where they correct using the wrong names and the one where they correct their vote cause there's nothing to get out of those) so it's a bit big. Also Ireplaced my name with Norwee's in 236 where it was intended to be to make it easier to follow.

Spoiler:
In post 75, iN3krO wrote:
In post 32, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If scum he's just 100% bad tho, and hard to wagon cus people just say he always plays like a completely anti-town goober. and therefore rather suspect the town pushing for his lim.

That does sound like a perfectly good first day lynch so we don't depend on him being good later in the game :)
Horrible opportunistic start. However with the knowledge that Ink later on doesn't take advantage of the N_M wagon, this bothers me less.
~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~
In post 83, iN3krO wrote:I'm liking Norwee.

For now I think CatBoi could have had said some more other than directly adresing a player based on a previous game.

As for Marci and Meow for now I don't see anything wrong with either but I think we should all be careful with you being aquaintances as it could make you more prone to believe each other townie.

With days so long how do you usually manage timing?
Pretty basic early reads. I don't like the way this is worded towards me and Marci though. "prone to believe each other
townie
" sounds like scum scared to get POEd. I like the question about timing a decent amount but it doesn't mean much.
~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~
In post 96, iN3krO wrote:VOTE: Vote:

So Catboi, what do you think about Toriii's train of thought?
Asking Catboi a question makes sense considering what Ink said in their previous post.
~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~
In post 147, iN3krO wrote:
In post 101, marcistar wrote:I wanted to ask in3kro, out of everyone why did you vote catboi in 97?? Is it your reasonings in 83?
(if it is) I feel like those reasonings wouldn't be enough to make him standout as opposed to other people in this game so far, catboi could easily just be busy.
My reason was that I wanted to read more of him. I think that saying what we think about what's being said is better than fluffing.

I'm now reading the other posts.
Logic is still consistent, the vote makes sense to me
~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~
In post 148, iN3krO wrote:
In post 142, Samawoodo wrote:Well, N_M is very townie for me atm, i liked his thoughts, he didnt post too much though

Could you please point out what did you like about NM?
Just another question
~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~
In post 197, iN3krO wrote:@catboi If you answer me with another question I don't really feel like answering ya. I don't think it's a coincidence that you and NM are voting me, though I think it's quite reactive and doesn't indicate aligment of either of you.
Meh... I think the not indicating alignment part is kinda odd? Feels like trying to cater to the people pushing on them in order to get their votes off.
~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~
In post 198, iN3krO wrote:Wait, NM ain't voting me, just scumreading me, but doing nothing useful with his vote.....
In post 187, Toriiiiiiiiiiii wrote:TR Norwee, Pear, , Null Not_mafia, sama SR Meuh, Catboi, marci
Could you please care to explain why do you explicitly have NM and Sama as Null but you have omitted me? What does that mean?
Fair question
~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~
In post 200, iN3krO wrote:
In post 199, Not_Mafia wrote:I'm waiting to hammer you
What will you do when I flip townie?
I don't like this post, bleh. Going I'm town!!! In response to what N_M said feels yikesy to me.
In post 208, iN3krO wrote:
In post 206, NorwegianboyEE wrote:In3kor why do you scumread Catboi?
Right now I don't, I just wanted to read more from him (and i said it 2 times before voting him). Problem is I'm not scumreading anyone T-T

I'm townreading Pear though
I think a lack of scumreads can often be a result of being scum, as you want to avoid confrontation, but this doesn't feel terrible. This game has been harder than the ones I've played in the past on gathering scumreads and Ink's vote placement and what they've said before lines up with their logic in this post. Voting Catboi because you scumread him is a heavier commitment than because you wanna apply pressure though, so I could see this from scum.
Pear townread is basic, but I think it's fair for them to establish this since they hadn't mentioned Pear beforehand.
~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~
In post 213, iN3krO wrote:
In post 212, catboi wrote:Do you actually care about the question you asked me?
I did, but it's so meaningless after all this time.

I thought Torii was all over the place with the 3 names he gave and indeed he just picked 3 players with very distinct playstyles, wanted to see what others thought of it but Tori already explained himself, and more importantly I wanted to read you because you had only 1 post until then. (I think I also had 1 or 2 posts by then too).

I think you have spoken enough now to see your position in the game.
Yep this is still consistent logic, Ink's vote has been for pressure and that's been established from the start.
~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~
In post 214, iN3krO wrote:
In post 210, Meuh wrote: Fair enough, there's more meaningful ways to contribute, but like I've said before I was trying to paint a wider picture of the game. With the way this is going, I'm starting to feel like the partners are likely quiet and not interacting much, so forcing potential partners out of their comfort zone would be nice.

I feel like scum are fine with this gamestate, so I don't wanna be on either of these big wagons. VOTE:
Tori
Why do you think Torii is a better lynch than catboi or me?
In post 212, catboi wrote:Is pear your only read?
Yes, he is by far the easiest player to read.
Decent question to ask I guess? Although I had just established why. Would've liked their thoughts on the gamestate though.

Pear being the only read on post 214 is uh worrying to say the least. You should be able to say a bit more than that. This feels very non-committal on Ink's end, which is scummy.
~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~
In post 236, iN3krO wrote:So after a "quick" review of everyones isolated posts I like Marcistar and Pearofclubs.

I kinda liked Meow too but it caught to my attention how both her and Norweee came out defending Catboi when nobody else did (we could arguee Meow also defended me).

I'm more inclined to believe Meow there since she gave a reasonable explanation for it. However, Norweee was way more shitpostey, and while he reasoned some of her readings, all he said about catboi was the he was "towntelling".

As for Catboi himself... way too absent and repeatedly answer to multiple people's questions (and I'm also guily of both of this). He said 2 or 3 times that he doesn't care about appearences and even used the "if i were scum" which I don't really like (as it make it seems like he's actively trying not to look scum). Not even to mention that in 225 and 226 he said he would get a full readlist today and still didn't say anything about it....

As for NM, Sama and Torii they are all null for me atm.

Therefor, for my POE I would probably go Catboi > Norwee > NM (NM for his playstyle)

If Catboi or Norwee flip Town, then I would try to pressure NM Sama and Toriii.
The logic here makes sense honestly. Feeling the way they do on Norwee vs me's take on defending Catboi is reasonable. N_M, Sama and Torii all just being established as "null" with nothing more makes me think those are the people we should be looking at if we are to see a red flip on Ink.
I would've liked more of an explanation on Marci here? They just say they townread her and then nothing more.
A lot of this post was set up in a way where Ink can easily justify voting Norwee or Catboi, reasonably justify voting me and with nulls on N_M/Sama/Torii, this could just be scum setting up some basic reads they can capitalize off of in the future. I don't really see why Catboi and Norwee would be scum's 2 biggest potential pushes though, both seemed pretty unlikely to be getting elimed at that point tbh.
Now they say if Catboi or Norwee flips town they'll go after N_M/Sama/Torii (T3 at this point), which they stick to in with the vote on Sama.
~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~
In post 254, iN3krO wrote:
In post 238, catboi wrote:iN3krO, quick question: you mentioned something about the phases being long, I assume you have experience playing elsewhere?
Yes, I've been playing for the past year. But we usually have 48 hours days.
In post 242, Meuh wrote:1. I like the way Catboi's been playing lately
2. I don't trust myself to make decisions rn, my thoughts are all over the place
3. I'd rather play without N_M over anyone else :lol:

VOTE:
Not_Mafia

Also purely off activity, Ink and Catboi gone, at this game pace and at their activity would just not be great.
Tori was kinda just my natural conclusion of where to vote at first, not very active + I don't feel too strongly on them + there's already a vote there so forming a counter-wagon from Catboi and Ink sounds best on them :cool:
You are townreading all my options, I'm not seeing how could we follow-up on day 2 or what would NM's flip tell us (thought that's what he wants with his gameplan, I think).
I don't like this post. Ink doesn't establish thoughts on my post, what alignment they think it delegates me to, they just go "you're townreading people I want gone, also N_M vote doesn't provide info" which seem like the thoughts scum would be having. A fixation on what they can get hammered and a basic idea that an N_M vote doesn't provide much.
~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~
In post 309, iN3krO wrote:
In post 261, catboi wrote:All right, was trying to get a sense for your familiarity with the game. Do you normally find it difficult to form reads on day 1?
I'm quite hit or miss in D1, but mostly I find it quite difficult.

Also, I've read everything and I like Norwee lynch waaaaaay better than NM

Unvote

VOTE: NorwegianBoy
Still consistent logic, Norwee vote makes sense, although restating their reasoning behind the read on Norwee could've been neat.
~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~
In post 330, iN3krO wrote:
In post 324, Meuh wrote:Also yeah Ink some more insight on your vote would be nice.
[post=#p12706998]#p12706998[/post]

I think that's enough to see my train of thought as to why I prefer norwee lynch over NM lynch.
Fair response
~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~
In post 333, iN3krO wrote:
In post 331, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’m interested to hear why you think i wouldn’t just keep voting you or switch to N_M if i’m scum here In3kro.
I think you are scum with catboi. You both want to stop the n3kro or catboi lynch gamestate because then you'll have a 50% chance of having 1 scum killed in D1, catboi went ahead and voted NM in 240 and you vote the guy you have been pushing all day long trying to start a NM vs Meuh lynch which is a 100% chance of killing a townie.

Only you have pushed meow and said he looked scum, trying to repeat that over and over so it would sink within the other players...
Logic is still consistent, they bring in the new idea that Norwee was pushing me alone in order to create doubts about me being scum to other players.
I think I've already said this but making your argument revolve around the idea of a singular scumpair isn't the greatest of ideas, cause the odds of any team existing is pretty unlikely. Versatility in terms of potential scumpairs is something you should be looking for, generally.
Still this logic lines up with their preestablished thought process.
~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~
In post 365, iN3krO wrote:
In post 362, Not_Mafia wrote:I think it's catboi and Meuh
Do you think we could get catboi hammered?
YIKES this is another one of these replies that feel like they have an agenda on getting something done, yuck.
~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~
In post 370, iN3krO wrote:
In post 367, T3 wrote:
In post 365, iN3krO wrote:
In post 362, Not_Mafia wrote:I think it's catboi and Meuh
Do you think we could get catboi hammered?
in3 is scum for a few rreasons.
1. Willingness to hammer catboi. NM suggests catboi is scum for no reason. Then in3 immediately wants to hammer.
2. Willingness to vote anyone after someone else votes. This is very newbscum indicative.
I made a beautiful PoE and i'm following it. And here you are acussing me of hoping into other wagons for no reason at all.
Ink's response to T3 is true, Ink had solid reasonings established for every one of their votes.
~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~
In post 386, iN3krO wrote:
In post 381, Meuh wrote:I think warrants looking into Marci, Sama and N_M.
I would add Catboi to that list
Adding Catboi to the list is fine and makes sense.
~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Let's update my PoE

Yep this makes plenty of sense from Ink.
~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~
In post 451, iN3krO wrote:
In post 447, catboi wrote:

Let's update my PoE

Why samawoodo?
He was neutral for me in D1 and clearly my reads were off so I think it's better to start there (since T3 picked up the pace compared to Tori)
Still makes sense
~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~
In post 455, iN3krO wrote:
He's scum
Do you have any townread?
Still a decent question
~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~
In post 467, iN3krO wrote:

@T3 come on, vote me and stop repeating yourself. As much as you repeat that, it ain't true. You can see in D1 I followed my PoE ever since I wrote it (and you attacked me for voting randomly) and now I changed it because one of my targets were townie and only voted once and you are already attacking me for voting randomly again.

I don't like when people make up excuses to attack me, so please, just vote me because you want to, but stop lying about what I'm doing because everyone else can see that's just not true.
Ink still makes sense here, they did follow their POE. Reply to N_M is fine idrc for it.
~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Conclusions:
Townlike behaviours

•Ink's thought process remains consistent throughout the whole day, there's no post that really sticks out as being odd or off of Ink's train of logic.
•Ink's votes are precedented with reasoning for why they'd vote those ways (the vote on Sama for example).
•Ink had a possibility for opportunistic pushes on me or N_M near the end of the day which they never took advantage of.

Scummy behaviours

•Fixation on what can be hammered and what they want hammered. (, ) other people were discussing who should be elimed at that point though, so it's not too unreasonable.
•Took a while to establish any reads. ()
•Feeling of non-commitment in terms of making pushes and townreads. Generally feels like they're trying to keep as many doors open for elims as possible, which I view as pretty scummy.
•Occasional posts that really stick out as very scummy (, , ), although I think those few posts matter less than the overarching thought process Ink has.
•Asking a lot of questions while they don't actually establish very in depth thoughts on the game.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Mafia Scum
Meuh
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:43 am

Post by Meuh »

Honestly I have a hard time believing there's 2 scum within the Norwee voters (Catboi/Pear/T3/Ink/myself) maybe my reads are way off, but I think at least one of N_M/Marci/Sama are scum.
I townread Marci and I feel fine about N_M atm so I'll go ahead and VOTE:
Samawoodo

I'll ISO Sama later, probably won't make a post like the one I just made for Ink but I wanna reevaluate him cause I feel I haven't really payed attention to him since early day 1.
T3
T3
He/him
Jack of All Trades
T3
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:31 am

Post by T3 »

I think I'm going to VOTE: marcistar
lendunistus
lendunistus
he/him
Goon
lendunistus
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:38 am

Post by lendunistus »

Now seeking for a replacement for Samawoodo.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:02 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Samawoodo

Just elim the slot
T3
T3
He/him
Jack of All Trades
T3
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:16 am

Post by T3 »

Sam is in the PoE but is null. We should ocus on people who have actually done scummy stuff instead.