fferyllt
She
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory
Pronoun: She

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:15 am

Post by fferyllt »

In post 972, Clasko wrote:
In post 970, fferyllt wrote:Clasko, I hope you'll stick around and keep playing, too!
I'll give mafia a couple more tries maybe. I know my play was bad throughout; I could have pressured more, asked more questions, interacted with others more amongst other things... but I also learned a lot. I definitely underestimated the 10-day duration of D1 compared to what I was used to (48h days and 24h nights).

Thanks as well to you, Bell & unwnd for subbing in. Also your Terms of Art was an interesting read!
Also, I just wanted to mention that I thought your day 1 play was really good for a PR. Being a little lurky and a little quiet (but not too much) kept you off the scum PR radar on night 1.

Once you outed your role and inno result, you had more gravitas, and could have used that to ask questions, interact and push things more, to see what broke loose.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

On the path to becoming yourself, you'll need to choose alignment over validation from others, peace over addictive chaos, and being misunderstood over false acceptance. --TheHolisticPsychologist
Idic
Clasko
Clasko
Goon
Clasko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:57 am

Post by Clasko »

In post 975, fferyllt wrote:Also, I just wanted to mention that I thought your day 1 play was really good for a PR. Being a little lurky and a little quiet (but not too much) kept you off the scum PR radar on night 1.

Once you outed your role and inno result, you had more gravitas, and could have used that to ask questions, interact and push things more, to see what broke loose.
That's something for me to think about for sure - thanks!
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:45 pm

Post by Ivyeo »

Never did get an answer to my timezone guess :c
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him