yessiree
yessiree
Mafia Scum
yessiree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2450 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 5:30 pm

Post by yessiree »

I think if this version is used, it has some big implications. Ofc this is still assuming there is redirector in play and they swapped flow with someone else.

So ND targetted flow, but he was actually watching the swapped target, thinking he was watching flow. Koba visited the swapped target instead of flow. Flow still died to NK since that cannot be redirected.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2451 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 5:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yeah i think redirector could have been on andante here
GTKAS MS 20th Anniversary game now taking pre-ins!
(DM me)

"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2452 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 5:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

We have 2 mls assuming town me were to get flipped right?
(DM me)

"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2453 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 5:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Andante just finished a recent game where they misread me btw so them just blatantly just pretending like im confirmed scum and refusing to entertain town me and also peacing out for the most part on top of the mathblade shade is also nagl.

Everyone else is towny
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2454 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 5:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I think game is solved? At least fmpov
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2455 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 5:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Id like to have ndmath respond to my points (idc if you're confirmed scum from my pov the more i force u to interact the more u have to dance for us and provide spew :3)
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2456 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 5:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also robert + andante too.
(DM me)

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2457 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 5:38 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2450, yessiree wrote:I think if this version is used, it has some big implications. Ofc this is still assuming there is redirector in play and they swapped flow with someone else.

So ND targetted flow, but he was actually watching the swapped target, thinking he was watching flow. Koba visited the swapped target instead of flow. Flow still died to NK since that cannot be redirected.
This is indeed possible but in the grand scheme of things doesn’t matter for today.

We know at least one of Koba/ND has to be scum. Because Koba claimed VT and cannot visit.

This means ND cannot see Koba visit anyone.

Therefore the one v one still exists. It would just mean that ND would be watching someone other than the kill. Which would be possible if Koba was the redirector as they would have to visit flow.

Koba + A possible

I think we really need a flip here then look tomorrow.

Great call out yes.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2458 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 5:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I mean whats hilarious is the same theorized partners for me also work for ndmath so scum team just fucked in general bc town is all spewed town from a50 and ndmath :lol:
(DM me)

yessiree
yessiree
Mafia Scum
yessiree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2459 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 5:51 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 2457, MathBlade wrote:We know at least one of Koba/ND has to be scum. Because Koba claimed VT and cannot visit.
Ah ok. I was missing this piece of info. I'm good with a Koba lim then.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #2460 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 5:53 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

i'm just waiting to give flea a chance to post before i do anything else
aka Fenrir
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2461 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 5:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2459, yessiree wrote:
In post 2457, MathBlade wrote:We know at least one of Koba/ND has to be scum. Because Koba claimed VT and cannot visit.
I hard defended u from being scum pushed and onto a50 wtf
(DM me)

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2462 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 6:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2459, yessiree wrote:
I am good with it but I think they flip town.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
yessiree
yessiree
Mafia Scum
yessiree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2463 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 6:03 pm

Post by yessiree »

I haven't fully read up on yesterday yet lol. My impressions are very fragmented
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2464 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 6:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think everyone here should like say what their read on NDmath/me is without considering the claimed result as a reason, as it is just a 50/50. NDmath was an extremely likely elimination here today without their gambit here - so it should be a null point anyways.
(DM me)

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2465 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 6:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2464, DkKoba wrote:i think everyone here should like say what their read on NDmath/me is without considering the claimed result as a reason, as it is just a 50/50. NDmath was an extremely likely elimination here today without their gambit here - so it should be a null point anyways.
Both possibly scum.
You pinged me early and so did ND and so did A50.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2466 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 6:11 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I still haven’t ruled out you gambiting as a possibility with ND
GTKAS -- MathBlade
yessiree
yessiree
Mafia Scum
yessiree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2467 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 6:12 pm

Post by yessiree »

I had ndmath as a townlean just from their posting/tone in general. I'll go back and read what I missed yesterday, but from a brief look at VCs I think I'm more inclined to vote with blade + koba here.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2468 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 6:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2466, MathBlade wrote:I still haven’t ruled out you gambiting as a possibility with ND
i think u should trust that i would never try such a stupid gambit since then i have to explain why i havent died for 2 nights straight. when im scum i hate to be in the "should be nightkilled" zone.
(DM me)

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2469 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 6:15 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I think it’s not such a big deal today if we miselim Koba. They’re just a VT at worst and then we get ND tomorrow.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2470 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 6:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

it probably realistically doesn't change anything but i dont think ndmath having a higher weight here based on a claim should be a thing LOL
(DM me)

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2471 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 6:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2468, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2466, MathBlade wrote:I still haven’t ruled out you gambiting as a possibility with ND
i think u should trust that i would never try such a stupid gambit since then i have to explain why i havent died for 2 nights straight. when im scum i hate to be in the "should be nightkilled" zone.
Sorry taking your word for stuff like that is hard.

You’re a good scum player for a reason.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2472 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 6:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2470, DkKoba wrote:it probably realistically doesn't change anything but i dont think ndmath having a higher weight here based on a claim should be a thing LOL
It doesn’t actually.

It’s more the old adage of elim the guilty before the cop phrase.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2473 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 6:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i mean i cant fake my flip regardless so its not like im worried abt it but i think that its not a theory worth wasting brain power for u over since i think u are town here esp since u are willing to go against the grain and push ndmath over me
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2474 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 6:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2472, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2470, DkKoba wrote:it probably realistically doesn't change anything but i dont think ndmath having a higher weight here based on a claim should be a thing LOL
It doesn’t actually.

It’s more the old adage of elim the guilty before the cop phrase.
i think the cop here breaks into the old exception of a pr claim that is obviously scum motivated but i guess im just biased :lol:
(DM me)