Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2500 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 8:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

who rushes to daystart claim and insta vote me and then take the time to also write out the poe too?

its obvious, town perspective watcher with a guilty - wanna get it out really bad - but first let me reread and make some conclusions about it.

god theres so much fucking wrong with ndmath's claim that should be blatant and yall would be seeing this too from my pov where town should believe me because of how sus the claim was.
GTKAS MS 20th Anniversary game now taking pre-ins!
(DM me)

"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2501 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 8:23 pm

Post by VFP »

See, I think the opposit... rush the lim to stop your lies!
I'm always willing to have this pushed as scum theatre.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2502 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 8:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

liek vfp im not here to appeal to you obviously like think about that gut reaction there - thats something scum me is going to not do, is antagonize possible pro-other side of the wagon voters.
(DM me)

"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2503 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 8:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2501, VFP wrote:See, I think the opposit... rush the lim to stop your lies!
I'm always willing to have this pushed as scum theatre.
"stop the scum lies"

my guy if im scum here im giving u free info.

like its win win for u to just not rush. rushing is what leads to a lot of scum wins on this website. rushing is pro scum.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2504 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 8:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i dont care if ur ego is hurt bc i said you might be scum off an interaction i saw on d1 that i didnt like and wanted to consider because i want to solve and close off the poe bc we are reaching 1 scum left endgame.
(DM me)

VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2505 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 8:25 pm

Post by VFP »

I would have looked into it, put on my tin foil hat and probably defended you.
But you just had to go and push at me as scum, didn't you? :evil:
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2506 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 8:26 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 2504, DkKoba wrote:i dont care if ur ego is hurt bc i said you might be scum off an interaction i saw on d1 that i didnt like and wanted to consider because i want to solve and close off the poe bc we are reaching 1 scum left endgame.
My ego is hurt and no amount of care will fix it :cry:
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2507 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 8:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

and u know what id rather have 2 MLs available for us rather than burn it here so im gonna fight my elim and prove my case that NDmath will be bleeding scum by the end of the day.

if they actually try to tryhard today too i 1000% guarantee I can show how many blatant flaws they are putting into it.

look. i was pushing math since early game. when i was scum with them i felt they were so obvious i thought i'd need to bus them. thats why i was so strong on them early game - bc i recognized their play from there.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2508 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 8:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2505, VFP wrote:I would have looked into it, put on my tin foil hat and probably defended you.
But you just had to go and push at me as scum, didn't you? :evil:
i dont see why you are above scrutiny here.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2509 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 8:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I even said at one point pretty sure that there was one thing that debunks the point where i said that u could be scum/
(DM me)

VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2510 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 8:29 pm

Post by VFP »

I'm sorry but that bike you're riding, doesn't pedal backwards!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2511 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 8:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

like look at it from my pov - you had a reads list like that considering my 2 scum confirmed from my pov it looks suspicious to me on day 1
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2512 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 8:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2510, VFP wrote:I'm sorry but that bike you're riding, doesn't pedal backwards!
i mean idk if i thought it but i was holding onto that

i do not understand why u are so suddenly defensive about this unless u know 100% im flipping town
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2513 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 8:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

it would be disrespectful of me to read you as town at this point because of the way you are interacting with me here because it would imply you would play like this as town.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2514 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 8:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

but sometimes people gotta disrespect yknow?
(DM me)

VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2515 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 8:33 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 2511, DkKoba wrote:like look at it from my pov - you had a reads list like that considering my 2 scum confirmed from my pov it looks suspicious to me on day 1
You should be more worried if I'm right with that logic.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2516 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 8:34 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 2512, DkKoba wrote:i do not understand why u are so suddenly defensive about this unless u know 100% im flipping town
Yes, this is the reason!
Just keep breaking my heart there Dk! I can't even look at you right now!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2517 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 8:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2515, VFP wrote:
In post 2511, DkKoba wrote:like look at it from my pov - you had a reads list like that considering my 2 scum confirmed from my pov it looks suspicious to me on day 1
You should be more worried if I'm right with that logic.
do you have anything to say about who is last scum btw?
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2518 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 8:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2516, VFP wrote:
In post 2512, DkKoba wrote:i do not understand why u are so suddenly defensive about this unless u know 100% im flipping town
Yes, this is the reason!
Just keep breaking my heart there Dk! I can't even look at you right now!
im not vibing with this snark. can u like actually interact with me normally and not just troll bc ill condemn you to poe.
(DM me)

VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2519 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 8:36 pm

Post by VFP »

1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating.
I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you has this way with yourself.

You know what to say and when to say.
You are only in the situation because a Watcher gave you a guilty. Let's remember that.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2520 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 8:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

robert's staying in there, but there's a free spot rn and i would hate to have to ask people to vote you if you're alive and its lylo after a theoretical town!robert flip.
(DM me)

VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2521 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 8:37 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 2517, DkKoba wrote:do you have anything to say about who is last scum btw?
No I forgot my reads to be honest.
I'm letting town carry me.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2522 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 8:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2519, VFP wrote:1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating.
I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you has this way with yourself.

You know what to say and when to say.
You are only in the situation because a Watcher gave you a guilty. Let's remember that.
or maybe occams razor blah blah blah im actually town here
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2523 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 8:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2521, VFP wrote:
In post 2517, DkKoba wrote:do you have anything to say about who is last scum btw?
No I forgot my reads to be honest.
I'm letting town carry me.
do you trust mathblade?
(DM me)

VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2524 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 8:39 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 2520, DkKoba wrote:robert's staying in there, but there's a free spot rn and i would hate to have to ask people to vote you if you're alive and its lylo after a theoretical town!robert flip.
Well I would have lim Robert but no one seemed interested.
Missed the train there.

I would have lim ND as well yesterday but also missed the train!