Dogs Vs. Cats Mafia | Endgame

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(14+ players)
. Signup Threads In Queue Forum
Forum rules
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 3:16 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

btw I woke up today with a horrible hacking cough.

an allergic reaction of sorts.

I have no doubt that nefarious cat agents have been attempting to murder me in my sleep
Show
"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee

"Please refrain from diverting our sleuths out there Pooky."
~Maple
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 3:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

How could i misread Isis as Hectic when he was hidden in plain sight.
flow trap
flow trap
Hey/Hem
Mafia Scum
flow trap
Hey/Hem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: Hey/Hem

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 3:17 am

Post by flow trap »

In post 1097, SirCakez wrote:All of it. You have like 100000 posts I'm not gonna dig individual things out. I don't have more to say on this than what I've said.
That's a relief, it hold no weight
"I'm not coming to your house with a paper shredder" - Flow

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 3:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

tbf, asking for votes so she can go ahead and claim a pr and wiggle out of a d1 lynch isn't very townie. At least that's the impression I get when she asks for more votes on her.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 3:18 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Nero Cain y r u so weird dis game?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 3:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why do you think I am wierd?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 3:20 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Your alliance thing.
Kazyan
Kazyan
Goon
Kazyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 3:20 am

Post by Kazyan »

In post 1102, flow trap wrote:
In post 1097, SirCakez wrote:All of it. You have like 100000 posts I'm not gonna dig individual things out. I don't have more to say on this than what I've said.
That's a relief, it hold no weight
VOTE: Flow Trap
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 3:21 am

Post by kdowns »

In post 1038, Anya wrote:actually the oil miners are kayzan kdowns raya shirou pooky
Oil Miners? I'm just a lonely little animal stuck in a cage. I just want to be free.
In post 1059, flow trap wrote:
Spoiler: Kdowns' post
In post 984, kdowns wrote:
In post 930, flow trap wrote:
In post 719, kdowns wrote:
In post 715, unwnd wrote:I don't want to play hero or seem like I need to defend people but Andante being called scum is baffling. I think people are really annoyed about her spam and think maybe she just has nothing to say, yet I see a lot of method into it. You could even compare and contrast this thought as to why I didn't like Kaz. Andante sees something she doesn't like and much like a dog starts barking at trouble. Kaz however sits back and uses opposable thumbs to make Pro/Anti lists that generate no purpose beyond discussing a potential what-if topic. What if scum are anti-posters? What if town are pro-posters? Who knows. Even he himself initially said 'will this help anyone? probably not'

Humans are the enemy
I think it's just with Kaz it seems like it's initiating conversations on people other than himself? I just haven't like the feel of the buddy buddy that's been going on.
In post 717, Andante wrote:
In post 715, unwnd wrote:I don't want to play hero or seem like I need to defend people but Andante being called scum is baffling. I think people are really annoyed about her spam and think maybe she just has nothing to say, yet I see a lot of method into it. You could even compare and contrast this thought as to why I didn't like Kaz. Andante sees something she doesn't like and much like a dog starts barking at trouble. Kaz however sits back and uses opposable thumbs to make Pro/Anti lists that generate no purpose beyond discussing a potential what-if topic. What if scum are anti-posters? What if town are pro-posters? Who knows. Even he himself initially said 'will this help anyone? probably not'

Humans are the enemy
this is a very towny post

Indifferent, but I can see why you think it's towny just because it's labeling you town.
How did you reach that conclusion?
To which part? Me being indifferent or me saying that Anda thinks it's towny because it's labeling him town?

On a different note. Does no one know how to use the Multi Quote button because sheeeeessssshhhhh

The latter
I am indifferent on that post because I know that Anda likes it because it labels her town. It also commented on how Anda will literally bark at nothing, even if there is nothing there. I think there is just a bunch of noise being started for no reason.
flow trap
flow trap
Hey/Hem
Mafia Scum
flow trap
Hey/Hem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 3:22 am

Post by flow trap »

In post 1108, kdowns wrote:
In post 1038, Anya wrote:actually the oil miners are kayzan kdowns raya shirou pooky
Oil Miners? I'm just a lonely little animal stuck in a cage. I just want to be free.

Humans are the enemy
I think it's just with Kaz it seems like it's initiating conversations on people other than himself? I just haven't like the feel of the buddy buddy that's been going on.

Humans are the enemy

Indifferent, but I can see why you think it's towny just because it's labeling you town.
To which part? Me being indifferent or me saying that Anda thinks it's towny because it's labeling him town?

On a different note. Does no one know how to use the Multi Quote button because sheeeeessssshhhhh

The latter
I am indifferent on that post because I know that Anda likes it because it labels her town. It also commented on how Anda will literally bark at nothing, even if there is nothing there. I think there is just a bunch of noise being started for no reason.
The other part

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 3:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Btw @Flow Trap
How is my vote the worst on the wagon? I literally explained why i didn’t like and voted Andante. And just because i found one of the votes on Andante scummy doesn’t mean Andante is not scum either. For all we know this could be multiball with this many players and the theme.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 3:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1106, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Your alliance thing.
is this a repeat of the normal that we just played where you town read me early then find reasons to scum read me?

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 3:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don’t scumread you for it, it’s just weird.
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 3:23 am

Post by kdowns »

In post 1109, flow trap wrote:

Humans are the enemy

Humans are the enemy

The latter
The other part
Because Anda has literally jumped onto anyone that literally calls her town? I don't know what you're trying to get at with this.
flow trap
flow trap
Hey/Hem
Mafia Scum
flow trap
Hey/Hem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 3:24 am

Post by flow trap »

In post 1110, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Btw @Flow Trap
How is my vote the worst on the wagon? I literally explained why i didn’t like and voted Andante. And just because i found one of the votes on Andante scummy doesn’t mean Andante is not scum either. For all we know this could be multiball with this many players and the theme.
Where did I say that?

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 3:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

But yes, if i was SK i would scumread and hard push you again cus it was so fun the first time. :)
flow trap
flow trap
Hey/Hem
Mafia Scum
flow trap
Hey/Hem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 3:25 am

Post by flow trap »

In post 1113, kdowns wrote:
In post 1109, flow trap wrote:

Humans are the enemy

Humans are the enemy

The latter
The other part
Because Anda has literally jumped onto anyone that literally calls her town? I don't know what you're trying to get at with this.
[/spoiler]

(I don't either)

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 3:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1114, flow trap wrote:
Where did I say that?
Maybe it was you, maybe it was someone else. Who cares, i’m on the phone.
flow trap
flow trap
Hey/Hem
Mafia Scum
flow trap
Hey/Hem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 3:26 am

Post by flow trap »

In post 1117, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1114, flow trap wrote:
Where did I say that?
Maybe it was you, maybe it was someone else. Who cares, i’m on the phone.
It probably wasn't me I isod myself

flow trap
flow trap
Hey/Hem
Mafia Scum
flow trap
Hey/Hem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 3:33 am

Post by flow trap »

VOTE: Ivyeo

Yeah, Norwee's vote isn't that bad looking at it

I don't like it but not as in scummy

kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 3:38 am

Post by kdowns »

I'm just more surprised at how quiet it's been since last night though.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 3:40 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1120, kdowns wrote:I'm just more surprised at how quiet it's been since last night though.
don't jinx it
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez! Newly updated!
flow trap
flow trap
Hey/Hem
Mafia Scum
flow trap
Hey/Hem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 3:41 am

Post by flow trap »

:|

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 3:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

we are getting serious as scum aren't posting as much.

Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
Shea
Thestatusquo
Shea
Shea

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 4:02 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

boop
My memes are no longer relevant to the youths

Manatee Mafia coming to a large theme queue near you SOON (TM)