Dogs Vs. Cats Mafia | Endgame

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(14+ players)
. Signup Threads In Queue Forum
Forum rules
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2100 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 4:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

what if Bee was hard lurking as scum, saw that he was being scum read and noped out?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #2101 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 4:46 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2100, Nero Cain wrote:what if Bee was hard lurking as scum, saw that he was being scum read and noped out?
I see that as a possibility but he's also hard noping a game he's a backup mod to.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2102 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 4:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ummmm you are the Bee slot so if if you know you are town wouldn't that be impossible?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2103 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 4:48 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2102, Nero Cain wrote:ummmm you are the Bee slot so if if you know you are town wouldn't that be impossible?
I was referencing from your perspective.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2104 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 4:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok

Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2105 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 4:52 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

In post 1950, NorwegianboyEE wrote:When you say ignore my wagon does that mean you think there aren't any scum on there or that i shouldn't consider it, when it's the single most AI thing in thread so far?
i'm saying instead of calling your wagon crappy tell me something useful about the gamestate

if you want to tell me "stuff it, STD, you're an idiot and scum are on my wagon, here's who they are" that's fine too i'm curious what your thoughts are
aka Fenrir
Kazyan
Kazyan
Goon
Kazyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2106 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 4:54 am

Post by Kazyan »

Okay, I caught up on these last few pages and honestly my eyes are kinda glazing over but on the subject on Anya, what is Anya even doing? I get the Flow Trap/Lunar Martian style of sliding your vote around wildly while hunting for information, but Anya just says something random and then votes. I don't see any
intent
going on there. I would be okay with yeeting Anya today, if we're giving Titus more of a chance to spew.

Some updates on reads: Brave Heart Lion is now null, Flea and unwind are full townreads, and I'm liking SirCakez more and more because he seems to be thinking a lot. NBEE is still scummy.

A thought on the pace of the game: people are expressing a lot of comments about the pace, such as "I need time to catch up" and "I'm not going to bother catching up". I propose that both of these kinds of comments are slightly towny, since an overwhelmed scumbuddy would be more likely to slide into their private thread and say "I'm not reading all of this, can you pls summarize for me?"
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2107 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 4:56 am

Post by Titus »

@Kazyan, Why would you move to Anya over NBEE if you find both are scummy and the pace needs to slow down?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2108 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 4:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

have you ISO'd me/andante, moon girl?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2109 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 5:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2106, Kazyan wrote:people are expressing a lot of comments about the pace, such as "I need time to catch up" and "I'm not going to bother catching up". I propose that both of these kinds of comments are slightly towny, since an overwhelmed scumbuddy would be more likely to slide into their private thread and say "I'm not reading all of this, can you pls summarize for me?
I'm not sure this is a good idea. While lurky town do get behind often scum do this alot so....

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2110 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 5:01 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2108, Nero Cain wrote:have you ISO'd me/andante, moon girl?
If this is me, then no. I haven't ISOed anyone besides a brief skim of the mod.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2111 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 5:01 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2098, Titus wrote:
In post 2095, Farkran wrote:Wrt titus i have to say the rep-in didn't make me happy (alignment-wise, i have nothing against titus as a person lol)

It would have been fairly easy to understand why her slot has been run up. The slot was hardlurking with a reported meta of a scum lurker - i don't think it's being used as a counterwagon to scum, at least by those who led the wagon (i.e. pooky, kazyan, unwnd)

Murdercat being there is concerning though.
The hard lurking point should stop at the subout. That indicates IRL. If beeboy was scum hard lurking, he'd post just enough to stay in the game.
There have been people saying he wouldn't and that it's a borderline trust tell. I wouldn't know, but that's what has been said in the thread and it's up to you to change their mind :lol:

To be honest though i think murdercat has higher chances to flip red, to answer @ivyeo next post while i am here
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2112 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 5:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yes moon muffin

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2113 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 5:04 am

Post by Titus »

Meh skimming these votes, I really want Kazyan.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2114 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 5:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1053, Ivyeo wrote:Wait what happened while *I* Was gone??
In post 1427, Ivyeo wrote:Hey everyone o/ don't have time to post rn will finish reading soonish
BOOKMARK: Page 55
like I specifically thought these prod dodgey type posts were from scum. Like I certainly understand that town do get behind but scum do this often so your request to give town cred to prod dodgers is denied.

Kazyan
Kazyan
Goon
Kazyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2115 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 5:05 am

Post by Kazyan »

In post 2107, Titus wrote:@Kazyan, Why would you move to Anya over NBEE if you find both are scummy and the pace needs to slow down?
"The pace needs to slow down" is not what I said, and I'd move to Anya if that's who we're trying to yeet today, but idk. All else being equal on Anya and NBEE, if it were up to me, I'd get rid of Anya first because I think my opinion on NBEE might be clouded by his lack of charisma? Except that I definitely don't want it to be up to me. There was a Newbie game I watched where Anya's behavior was kinda like in this one, and Anya was scum there, but idk. I'm also kinda waiting for that proposed 'Titus is easy to read' phenomenon to kick in.
In post 2109, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2106, Kazyan wrote:people are expressing a lot of comments about the pace, such as "I need time to catch up" and "I'm not going to bother catching up". I propose that both of these kinds of comments are slightly towny, since an overwhelmed scumbuddy would be more likely to slide into their private thread and say "I'm not reading all of this, can you pls summarize for me?
I'm not sure this is a good idea. While lurky town do get behind often scum do this alot so....
Cool cool cool.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2116 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 5:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Moon muffin I want your thoughts on Andante.

Kazyan
Kazyan
Goon
Kazyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2117 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 5:07 am

Post by Kazyan »

In post 2114, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1053, Ivyeo wrote:Wait what happened while *I* Was gone??
In post 1427, Ivyeo wrote:Hey everyone o/ don't have time to post rn will finish reading soonish
BOOKMARK: Page 55
like I specifically thought these prod dodgey type posts were from scum. Like I certainly understand that town do get behind but scum do this often so your request to give town cred to prod dodgers is denied.
Gonna be honest, Iyveo is still in the 'literally who is this person' bin for me so I can't really give an opinion
Kazyan
Kazyan
Goon
Kazyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2118 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 5:08 am

Post by Kazyan »

There are a lot of short flowery-sounding names in this game where people are like "Renyo is scummy" and I'm like "haha yes I definitely know which one you're talking about"
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #2119 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 5:09 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Nero I want your read on Anya.
I prefer they, thanks :)
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2120 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 5:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2117, Kazyan wrote:Iyveo is still in the 'literally who is this person' bin for me

this is ivy say hello

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2121 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 5:22 am

Post by Titus »

@Kazyan, I'd like to see a readslist from you. Reasonless is fine.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Kazyan
Kazyan
Goon
Kazyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2122 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 5:23 am

Post by Kazyan »

Hello!

I skimmed Ivyeo's ISO, and I think I see the scumcase on her now. seems like a soft/easy stance, pings me, and gives me a "contributing without actually contributing" vibe. actually bugs me the most, though--where did she catch up from? And her statement on Norwe doesn't say anything that can actually be responded to; it's the opposite of definitive. Adding the Shiro townread gives me pause, though.
Kazyan
Kazyan
Goon
Kazyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2123 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 5:28 am

Post by Kazyan »

In post 2121, Titus wrote:@Kazyan, I'd like to see a readslist from you. Reasonless is fine.
You got it.

Townread
:
unwnd
Flea the magician
Nero
SirCakez

Townlean
:
xofelf
Andante
Firebringer

Null
:
Pooky
Murdercat
kdowns
Fark
Brave Heart Lion

Who are you people?
:
Raya
Shiro

I'm Particularly Confused About
:
flow trap
Chara
Dwlee99

Scumlean
:
Iyveo
Save The Dragons
NBEE
Toadette

Scumread
:
Anya
Beeboy/Titus
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2124 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 5:29 am

Post by Ivyeo »

I'd caught up from the last time I'd been on? I've come on to multiple pages, and I gave my thoughts at the end of reading those.