Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 9:21 am

Post by Hopkirk »

hey Luke do you read me as locktown now or do you want to die next?
There's no reaching. I've become enlightened.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 9:22 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I had worries about the idea of Bingle/Lukewarm prior to twilight but now I think it's more likely Lukewarm is just town

my gut is either scum!Vanders with the premeditated bus or scum!Dunn, but I need to actually sit down and look at the ISOs and think on it for a bit. I kinda feel if scum!Dunn he would have tried harder to have better associatives with Bingle, so that's giving me some pause
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 9:22 am

Post by Lukewarm »

I still stand by my decision by the way.

Bingle convinced me that Hopkirk was scum, but marci telling me that she thought Bingle was playing me convinced me that if there was chance that hopkirk was town, then that meant that Bingle was scum.

Setting up the either or vote coved both of the two most likely scenarios from my pov.
I have a GTKAS now! - Come ask me questions!

They're super opinionated and make a lot of assumptions, they're also pretty clumsy with word choice - Bell
Luke, respect for your scumgame has gone up massively - Hectic
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 9:23 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 74, marcistar wrote:i really felt like i couldve been reaching, so im glad he actually flipped scum oof

i thought it was really weird that one time he used the word "you" it seemed like he wasn't addressing the thread as a whole, but instead wanted to address someone specific elsewhere. :?
i think his partners less active ngl.
i was starting to reconsider whether it was too obviously for him to be pushing me that badly as scum. was probably about 50-40-10 (Bingle/NM/Norway) at the end
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 9:24 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I shoulda been more certain about his bad read on nEE, nEE was pretty clear town IMO
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 9:25 am

Post by Hopkirk »

the fact that everything bingle said about me was stupid is what should have made you reconsider before Marci pointed it out to you

Vanders/Dunn were the two i was looking at in the pool yesterday yeah. Bingle/Luke feels weird like i was saying since Bingle would have likely been coaching Luke and he gives a kind of unrestrained vibe right now
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 9:26 am

Post by Hopkirk »

Norway has a pretty strong towntell, he was 90% town like 2 days in yeah.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 9:26 am

Post by Hopkirk »

Vanders--Dunn--Luke--GL-- Marci is rough order for me atm but obviously need to review all
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 9:27 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 77, Lukewarm wrote:I still stand by my decision by the way.

Bingle convinced me that Hopkirk was scum, but marci telling me that she thought Bingle was playing me convinced me that if there was chance that hopkirk was town, then that meant that Bingle was scum.

Setting up the either or vote coved both of the two most likely scenarios from my pov.
i'm going to need to hear the words 'Hopkirk, more like Hoptown' or something similar
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 9:28 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 79, GuiltyLion wrote:I shoulda been more certain about his bad read on nEE, nEE was pretty clear town IMO
I think I was reading somethings "not what I would in his position" to mean "is not town."

(specifically how he handled his poe in regards to Marci. If I thought Marci was scum, I would have pushed her, but if I poe'd it down to marci or dunn, I would have voted dunn 100% of the time just because I know this is her first game outside of the Newbie queue)

I guess "not what I would do" =/= "not what town would do"

:dead: :dead: :dead:

They're super opinionated and make a lot of assumptions, they're also pretty clumsy with word choice - Bell
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 9:30 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I still have yet to do the One True Reread, but in memory I'm pretty sure Bingle really hard committed to the Hopkirk push when Vanders was picking up votes
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 9:36 am

Post by marcistar »

mmy wifi keeps going out... idk if ill be able to reply to yall easily if this keeps happening..
In post 76, GuiltyLion wrote:I had worries about the idea of Bingle/Lukewarm prior to twilight but now I think it's more likely Lukewarm is just town

my gut is either scum!Vanders with the premeditated bus or scum!Dunn, but I need to actually sit down and look at the ISOs and think on it for a bit. I kinda feel if scum!Dunn he would have tried harder to have better associatives with Bingle, so that's giving me some pause
i think lukewarm and bingle aren't partners as well.
dunnstral doesn't feel like scum right now, but i feel like we'll have to wait and see what content he posts when he gets a bit better at posting SMSK does that happen? didn't someone say it does..?
In post 77, Lukewarm wrote:I still stand by my decision by the way.

the way you did it wasn't the most convincing i think.. but i still think ur townie :good:
In post 78, Hopkirk wrote:i was starting to reconsider whether it was too obviously for him to be pushing me that badly as scum. was probably about 50-40-10 (Bingle/NM/Norway) at the end
i feel like he could've done more tbh... he was the most scummy in the 3p.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 9:37 am

Post by Hopkirk »

Bingle committed to the vote on me when Luke/Vanders where threatened yeah. vanders is my top pick right now
dunn/bingle feels a bit too aligned
i don't think bingle things Luke could solo win it tbh

pedit

either:
bingle probably thought it was going to be an easier push than it was
or bingle was being bussed and it was a flawed push by design
bingle saw no other way to save a partner but to hard commit (because exiling me there succesfully would be big for scum)
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 9:42 am

Post by Lukewarm »

I am sad to say that a Bingle scum flip does up the scum!marci equity

So (based off of memory, without reading back over the thread yet) I think I am dropping vanders scum down as less likely, and I think Dunn is my top choice for a partner

Bingle offered to trade a Day 1 Vanders vote for a Day 2 Hopkirk vote. After marci and guilty lion both voted Vanders. This makes it hard for me to see a (Vanders, Bingle) team. And like, I was deep in Bingle's pocket. Surely he knew there was a chance I was going to join that wagon when he made the statement. That right there is enough to put Vanders at e-1

But don't quote me on this, until I have gotten a chance to do my Night 1 iso dive.

marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 9:47 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 88, Lukewarm wrote:I am sad to say that a Bingle scum flip does up the scum!marci equity
explain please :oops:
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 9:48 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 86, marcistar wrote:dunnstral doesn't feel like scum right now, but i feel like we'll have to wait and see what content he posts when he gets a bit better at posting SMSK does that happen? didn't someone say it does..?
So I just finished a game with Dunn (ended today, so I am no longer in 3 games simultaneously :D ) And in that game he posted 144 posts in 8 days. In this game he posted 14 posts in 6 days...

And like, they were concurrent days, so he was on site, just not posting in this game in particular

He was town that game btw

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 9:49 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 61, Lukewarm wrote: Right now, it just feels like Bingle's play would be drastically increasing the scum's chance to outright lose today.

Spoiler:
unless I am completely wrong about you, and you are scum. Then he saved his partner, and he then tried to save the most vocal defender of his partner :sob:

So if Bingle is scum, then you make the most sense to be his partner, but I don't see you as scum, so I am left unsure who he could be partnered with

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 9:51 am

Post by Lukewarm »

It is strange how switching from the main thread to this thread, suddenly it feels so much more relaxed.

marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 9:54 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 91, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 61, Lukewarm wrote: Right now, it just feels like Bingle's play would be drastically increasing the scum's chance to outright lose today.

Spoiler:
unless I am completely wrong about you, and you are scum. Then he saved his partner, and he then tried to save the most vocal defender of his partner :sob:

So if Bingle is scum, then you make the most sense to be his partner, but I don't see you as scum, so I am left unsure who he could be partnered with
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 9:54 am

Post by marcistar »

EWWWW SMSKSSKS EWW I HATE AMONG US MEMES SO MUCH
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 9:56 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 90, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 86, marcistar wrote:dunnstral doesn't feel like scum right now, but i feel like we'll have to wait and see what content he posts when he gets a bit better at posting SMSK does that happen? didn't someone say it does..?
So I just finished a game with Dunn (ended today, so I am no longer in 3 games simultaneously :D ) And in that game he posted 144 posts in 8 days. In this game he posted 14 posts in 6 days...

And like, they were concurrent days, so he was on site, just not posting in this game in particular

He was town that game btw
Wait. Just checked, and he had 29 posts in Day 1, and 115 posts Day 2

So maybe it is a day 1 thing for him?

marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 10:00 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 95, Lukewarm wrote:Wait. Just checked, and he had 29 posts in Day 1, and 115 posts Day 2

So maybe it is a day 1 thing for him?
ahh thats okay then ^.^ lets wait until hes here to carry us :good: :good:
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
Survivor
Dunnstral
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 12:16 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 76, GuiltyLion wrote:I had worries about the idea of Bingle/Lukewarm prior to twilight but now I think it's more likely Lukewarm is just town

To be clear, I did think that Bingle was the scum in the 3, I don't think that eliminating him day 1 was optimal play
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
Survivor
Dunnstral
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 12:17 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Bingle defended me too hard for us to reasonably be buddies
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 12:50 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

if you thought Bingle was scum, why were you voting Hopkirk?