Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2000 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 5:47 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1999, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1997, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 1987, Menalque wrote:
In post 1985, Not_Mafia wrote:Not me!
Can u give me anything you’ve done that makes you not scum here?
Drove the drap elim
also what GeniusGamer said in ur quote really defines you lmfao
Guess what. Genius was scum in that game and I was town
Also, what is Not_Mafia doing? This is some of the worst play I’ve ever seen.
I will SEARCH for games with you and N_M to help you policy him.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: If you are reading this, then why did you read it in the first place?

Post Post #2001 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 5:47 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2000, Not_Mafia wrote:
Drove the drap elim
damn what a cow
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2002 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 5:48 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1998, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 1995, Menalque wrote:Why is it mo + ydra ?
I think it's maybe Ydra and Bingle now
hmm.....

why the pivot?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2003 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 5:48 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

is it because you know that bingle is starting to get scumread, and so the onky way u advantage by is to bus here jsut like mena said?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2004 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 5:49 am

Post by Menalque »

Drove the drap elim
I’m like 90% sure I’ve seen you bus a buddy from D1

Didn’t you spend most of your time voting mom in p-mylo lol
What changed?
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2005 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 5:49 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2002, GrandpaMo wrote:
hmm.....

why the pivot?
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2006 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 5:50 am

Post by Menalque »

that mykonian quote still makes me chuckle
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2007 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 5:51 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

does nm get any towncredit by bussing bingle here?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2008 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 5:52 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 2001, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 2000, Not_Mafia wrote:
Drove the drap elim
damn what a cow
he actually fucking stomped scum that game lol, I was backup modding it
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2009 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 5:54 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 2007, GrandpaMo wrote:does nm get any towncredit by bussing bingle here?
It at least makes tomorrow harder, assuming bingle is scum

NM is all about sandbagging his towngame to make his scumgame stronger which is annoying and borderline rulebreaking, but it is what it is and he’s not gonna change that now
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2010 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 5:54 am

Post by Menalque »

So we deal with the dancing cow man we have
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2011 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 5:59 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2009, Menalque wrote:
In post 2007, GrandpaMo wrote:does nm get any towncredit by bussing bingle here?
It at least makes tomorrow harder, assuming bingle is scum

NM is all about sandbagging his towngame to make his scumgame stronger which is annoying and borderline rulebreaking, but it is what it is and he’s not gonna change that now
Nah I just do what I feel like
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2012 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 6:09 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1949, GrandpaMo wrote:i forgot to explain this but there is 1 reason that no one has gave yet on why nm is town, and no it aint no meta bs.

the only time nm is scum is if they are scum with me. (i think?)

everyone here has townread nm at one point and i feel like mafia has an advantage when they townread NM. there is no reason for scum to keep questioning NM's allignment. all ppl who scumread nm early days, all died. this would make mena probable town for this -- and this could just stem from worried town. i even felt like this and now i understand mena but instead of worrying bout it now i worried about beginning of day 4 hence why i questioned you nm.

now i have seen this happen so many times and most of the time it is true, they have this one standalone character that everyone in the back of the head collectly townread nd (kinda scared to push either as scum or town) and most of the time it happens to be scum.

for example, if bingle is scum >>> you can see this happening. Bingle has upmostly defended NM multiple times on why he is town due to meta again if Bingle was town then i feel like bingle!town would have been more weary in xlo especially considering the fact this happened to be true for most of the other players bingle has scum read / townread ... the only read i got out after a50 died was that he townread bingle. scum is playing passive this game and im now figuring out why... i was thinking about this during the night and wasn't going to say anything because i thought it was dumb but i realized that playing passive in a mountainous game is actually the most optimal thing here for scum. think about it, town ppl have been driving this game into the wrong direction... jonny did and died (me, because im town) and flipped town. nm did (johnny) and is probable town. pooky has (t3 i think?) and flipped town. lukewarm has (t3) and flipped town. a50 even got to the point of giving up... and vfp ? vfp notes are actually really good and i will need to find it again to see what is up with that. also if vfp was the kill during that lover kill then they scumread nm and johnny (who one was town and nm is probably town) and flipped town. scum has been consitent with voting patterns >>> kills because WE town set them up like that.

scum is just winning by this ; hence why the optimal play for them is just to play passive and start pocketing ppl . you can see this happening with bingle + ydrasse where bingle townread nm + (and i think townread mena) , and ydrasse who i dont know yet (i do wanna hear from ur reads)

but if this theory is true .

there HAS to be one scum between ydrasse + bingle , and if not both.

thank u for coming to my tedtalk

does any one agree wit this???
mena, doesnt nm become town if bingle is scum tho?
Bingle
Bingle
Jack of All Trades
Bingle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2013 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 6:57 am

Post by Bingle »

@Mena:
In post 1941, Bingle wrote:Mena, have you ever seen N_M give this many fucks in a scumgame? If so, lynx?
In post 1944, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1942, Bingle wrote:
In post 1934, GrandpaMo wrote:so now tell me, what happened?
Well, on D1 I led the town and we ended up limming scum.

is this sentence really necessary???

And then on D2 I wanted to be able to see what other people would do without me and got very disengaged because there was no thread motion.

this is true

And then on D3 we no limmed because it was optimal play.

still disagree on its optimal level. i still feel like a no lim on day 4 is way better. do you see how you used lol wagon in the sentence below? and u thought a no lim was better on d3? smh.

On D4 there was a lolwagon the day before limlo and the person I suspected the strongest put a vote down to allow N_M to hammer while I was in fact being active and solvey.

u say lolwagon but push for no lim for d3 -- when that no lim could have been used in day 4, psych will probably not have been killed and we would have been gotten a way better precentage on findign skill because we would use that night kill from mafia as an advantage for us on to scumhunt based on the kill that was made

And today is a holiday weekend where most if not all of my mafia energy is going to be elsewhere.

I'll be happy to solve the game on Tuesday, because it's XLO and I need to read again before committing to anything, but yeah, if it was deadline it would be Ydrasse vote.

excuses excuses. smh.
honestly i expected a better reaction...

yes you did explain it but i feel like town would have more need for motiviation to actually and try to solve this game.

johnny was right. you got greedy and cockey with ur day 1 scumsolve and started acting lazy thru out the game because it felt like the game was going to get easier.

but now we are at a mountanious spot where the only true scumhunting can be dervied from scum themselves and what drap says or there interactions.

honestly i lost all hope in town on this day and it seems like town isn't trying anymore or just gave up. if mena is the only one here actually trying to solve and figure shit out, i might as well townread you. if you are scum, oh well, you played a good game and escaped an elim on the previous day. i rather lose to scum!mena atp just because town isn't even acting town anymore.
This post is fucking awful, btw, mena.

Mo is blaming everyone else for getting cocky with a D1 solve when he was literally the person trying to make D1 solves and being outright told that that's a bad plan. He's trying to paint my absence from the thread as scummy, and simultaneously arguing that we're in bad shape because town was disengaged from the thread. He asked for a summation of my play on the various days, and then asked why I mentioned my play on D1. He's also trying real hard to end the game before I have the time to devote to it. Also, it's really interesting that he's pushing the angle of psych wouldn't have been killed last night when the only way we wouldn't have had the psychiatrist killed before today is if the psychiatrist wasn't able to conftown themselves on claim. Note: aborted attempt to cc the psych and demonstrated clear understanding on his part of why psych claims before XLO yesterday.

If you vote before I get the chance to try hard I'm going to beat you upside the head with the stupid stick.
Bingle
Bingle
Jack of All Trades
Bingle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2014 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 7:01 am

Post by Bingle »

@Mena:
In post 1941, Bingle wrote:Mena, have you ever seen N_M give this many fucks in a scumgame? If so, lynx?

And then on D2 I wanted to be able to see what other people would do without me and got very disengaged because there was no thread motion.

this is true

still disagree on its optimal level. i still feel like a no lim on day 4 is way better. do you see how you used lol wagon in the sentence below? and u thought a no lim was better on d3? smh.

On D4 there was a lolwagon the day before limlo and the person I suspected the strongest put a vote down to allow N_M to hammer while I was in fact being active and solvey.

u say lolwagon but push for no lim for d3 -- when that no lim could have been used in day 4, psych will probably not have been killed and we would have been gotten a way better precentage on findign skill because we would use that night kill from mafia as an advantage for us on to scumhunt based on the kill that was made

And today is a holiday weekend where most if not all of my mafia energy is going to be elsewhere.

I'll be happy to solve the game on Tuesday, because it's XLO and I need to read again before committing to anything, but yeah, if it was deadline it would be Ydrasse vote.

excuses excuses. smh.

yes you did explain it but i feel like town would have more need for motiviation to actually and try to solve this game.

johnny was right. you got greedy and cockey with ur day 1 scumsolve and started acting lazy thru out the game because it felt like the game was going to get easier.

but now we are at a mountanious spot where the only true scumhunting can be dervied from scum themselves and what drap says or there interactions.

honestly i lost all hope in town on this day and it seems like town isn't trying anymore or just gave up. if mena is the only one here actually trying to solve and figure shit out, i might as well townread you. if you are scum, oh well, you played a good game and escaped an elim on the previous day. i rather lose to scum!mena atp just because town isn't even acting town anymore.
This post is fucking awful and if you lim me before I have a chance to explain why I'm going to beat you upside the head with the stupid stick, Mena.
Bingle
Bingle
Jack of All Trades
Bingle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2015 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 7:02 am

Post by Bingle »

Oh, hey, the forum didn't eat the previous post. Sorry, my computer is acting strangely.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2016 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 7:11 am

Post by Menalque »

I mean I’ll let you say your piece but I’ll also re-iterate what I said to ydra, which is that I’ll be voting today much less based on what anyone does/says today and much more based on all the play that led us to this lylo in the first place
Bingle
Bingle
Jack of All Trades
Bingle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2017 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 7:34 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 2016, Menalque wrote:I mean I’ll let you say your piece but I’ll also re-iterate what I said to ydra, which is that I’ll be voting today much less based on what anyone does/says today and much more based on all the play that led us to this lylo in the first place
Okay, sure, but tell me when N_M has played this hard as scum. Because the answer afaik is never. And he's actually been pretty high effort as town recently.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2018 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 7:40 am

Post by Menalque »

What about his posting here is significantly different to his posting here, other than there being slightly more of it?

Worth noting his votes/pushes were also mostly on scum that game, hence why I don’t think drap is clearing
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2019 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 7:48 am

Post by Menalque »

anyway, meta is trash
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2020 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 7:59 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2017, Bingle wrote:
In post 2016, Menalque wrote:I mean I’ll let you say your piece but I’ll also re-iterate what I said to ydra, which is that I’ll be voting today much less based on what anyone does/says today and much more based on all the play that led us to this lylo in the first place
Okay, sure, but tell me when N_M has played this hard as scum. Because the answer afaik is never. And he's actually been pretty high effort as town recently.
again you keep fucking reading NM always to meta like holy shit, thats all u have done this game, is meta read and its honestly frustrating lmao
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2021 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 8:08 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2020, GrandpaMo wrote:
again you keep fucking reading NM always to meta like holy shit, thats all u have done this game, is meta read and its honestly frustrating lmao
This is a scum post
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2022 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 8:11 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2013, Bingle wrote:@Mena:

this is true

excuses excuses. smh.

This post

This post is fucking awful, btw, mena.

Mo is blaming everyone else for getting cocky with a D1 solve when he was literally the person trying to make D1 solves and being outright told that that's a bad plan.

That isn't what I am saying. I am talking about the flip? Why would I escort cockiness to D1 reads??? I was specifically saying how us after Drap FLIPPED SCUM >>> we resulted in more lazy town behavior. You even said this! I was just reiterating and reaffirming what Johnny had said.

He's trying to paint my absence from the thread as scummy, and simultaneously arguing that we're in bad shape because town was disengaged from the thread.

I have told you multiple times before in earlier days that I do NOT scumread you for being absent -- but it has gotten to the point where you keep relying on this point and the WAY you did it that was more scummy. I do not care if you leave or what -- I even told to mena that I was willing to wait to hear what you have on tuesday!

He asked for a summation of my play on the various days, and then asked why I mentioned my play on D1.

Again, you are portraying me in a bad light through manipulating the context of what I was talking about. Where have I said anything bad about what you said earlier regarding your play??? Read the post again and you will see that I even said "true" to the sentence where you said that you were being disengaged. I never even had a problem with that in the first place. It is now xylo -- we all now have to be up on your front seat expecting every possible situation.

He's also trying real hard to end the game before I have the time to devote to it.

Again, this is completely not true. Look at what I said to Mena, I feel like I have been the most patient with everyone here especially considering with what I told Ydrasse yesterday on how I was willing to wait for what Ydrasse had to say in response to my question. And same for you. Where half of this town was deflecting/ignoring my questions in which acquainted to my frustration but no I don't bring this up because that is me, and my playstyle.

Also, it's really interesting that he's pushing the angle of psych wouldn't have been killed last night when the only way we wouldn't have had the psychiatrist killed before today is if the psychiatrist wasn't able to conftown themselves on claim. Note: aborted attempt to cc the psych and demonstrated clear understanding on his part of why psych claims before XLO yesterday.

Again this is completely manipulative. This has nothing to do what I said on what I said regarding my "fake" cc, + what I said about pooky dying? This was all TALKING about NO LIMMING and how it could have been a benefit (HINT HINT: IN A HYPOTHETICAL SITUATION) where we no limmed Day 4 -- and psych comes out on day 5. What does this have anything to what you said? I don't even understand what you said. Again if I was scum, why would I retract? I had all the odds in my favor for a pooky lim regardless?? The most likely situation was going to get pooky killed regardless because we had half of the town scumread them? So again, if I were scum there was no point of me retracting there.

If you vote before I get the chance to try hard I'm going to beat you upside the head with the stupid stick.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2023 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 8:13 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2021, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 2020, GrandpaMo wrote:
This is a scum post
ive always said this shit?? why point it out now???
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2024 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 8:15 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

is it not true??? is it not true that bingle always escorted to reading YOU NM TO META. READ THE ISO!!! Its all there on how he townread based on ur effort level --

do you not see how i could see that frustrating especially considering there is 2 scum ppl alive and we are using metaanalysis to garner reads?