Large Normal 233 | Random videos I liked | Over !

Normal Games (With basic roles and standard mechanics) Signups Here
Forum rules
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i think nom is just scum and his whole "i need to see if DW/t3 vote rathe!" was scum that was trying to look busy and then calling you scum when you voted Rathe like he wanted you to do feels like a pre-planned response. I don't think he ever had good intentions here.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:33 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

"either of out of genuine interest" (town!Dwlee) or
"because he's trying to go out of the 1v1" (scum!Dwlee)
is functionally saying nothing.
I prefer they, thanks :)
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:35 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I think if it was preplanned like that he would have tried to push me for it sooner instead of waiting for you to ask about it.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

idk man, it's like your wagon is dying and if nom wanted to push your wagon he'd have to stick his neck out and I'm not sure he'd do that
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:40 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

But then what even is the plan you're suggesting? He made a plan to call me scum when he didn't want to do it? 415 isn't even calling me scum, it's functionally saying he got nothing out of it.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

he gave a nice clean fence sitty response and it makes it seem like he never really had a purpose to see if you and t3 voted rathe.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm saying it's scum busy work. He made a big hubbub about wanting to see if you'd vote Rathe and when you do vote Rathe its either b/c you were genuine or you were trying to get out of a 1v1 that you were winning anyways and it just falls flat to me. There's no conclusion and I don't think there was any purpose to it other than maybe breaking up the peta wagon.

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:48 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

So you think he is a possible buddy for peta? What if rathe is evil though and we get him?

On another note wrt the neighborhood, I don't think we should touch the neighborhood for now.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:54 am

Post by nomnomnom »

The moment I implied Dw could be scum I have two players jumping at my throat and discrediting one of my explanations for it
Hmmmm
Intriguing
If you think I got nothing out of that whole thing you are mistaken, I am getting more and more by the second :D
Wow you're so good at avoiding death and killing slots that are not part of the informed minority. Wow how are you so good at playing this game.
-
panthaleon

nomnomnom played me like a gameboy
-
BBMolla
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:56 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Trying to get a wagon on Rathe is also definitely busy work ;)
You should go and admit you're frustrated that the peta wagon doesn't have as much steam as it did before, at least we'll get the true version that way :P
Wow you're so good at avoiding death and killing slots that are not part of the informed minority. Wow how are you so good at playing this game.
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:00 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Another funny fact is that Nero now isn't the only person who goes with the ridiculous theory that not only peta is scum, but me suggesting alternate wagons is a deflection move because I am buddy with peta, now DW seems to also want to go with the theory now that I suggested his post progression is plausible from scum!him, that's just quite funny timing
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:01 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

When did I ever say I bought into that theory? You and Nero both having reading comprehension issues.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:03 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 432, Dwlee99 wrote:So you think he is a possible buddy for peta? What if rathe is evil though and we get him?

On another note wrt the neighborhood, I don't think we should touch the neighborhood for now.
Don't even pretend, the implication is very clear here lol
I see the move coming from a mile away
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:05 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I asked Nero to clarify, and then said I still wanted to get Rathe + wanted his opinion on your alignment if Rathe is evil. The entire discussion was me saying I didn't buy Nero's theory because it didn't make sense. What you're reading into it is nonsense.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:08 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Would probably switch my vote to dw right now if it wasn't for the fact that I like the wagon on Kyouko tbh famalam
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:10 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

You can lead a cat to a cat but can't make it nom.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:11 am

Post by nomnomnom »

wow you didn't need to make it personal
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

whether or not noms intention was to get votes off of peta that's what challenging to you and t3 to vote rathe accomplishes and it seems clear as day to me. I don't think nom had any sort of scum hunting reason to see if you would vote rathe.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I've also already given my opinion on rathe so I don't know why you keep asking me and expecting it to change.

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:25 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I was asking for your opinion on nom if Rathe flipped scum, not your opinion on Rathe.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

it wouldn't change much honestly. Sometimes scum vote each other to distance and it's not like nom stuck to the wagon. Are you implying that nom isn't scum b/c he voted rathe for a hot minute? eh, I guess you could make that argument.

Rathe
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:32 am

Post by Rathe »

In post 415, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 400, Nero Cain wrote:btw
@nom
what does DW voting rathe mean?
As I see it he's more than happy to push another wagon instead of pursuing the 1v1, either out of genuine interest for pushing rathe or because he's trying to go away from that 1v1, which scum!dw would be happy to do in that position
so it was for show

VOTE: nomnomnom
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:33 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Yes I pushed one of my top scumreads for show. Brilliant reasoning.
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
Rathe
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:34 am

Post by Rathe »

In post 404, DrippingGoofball wrote:Breadcrumbs should be incomprehensible until your role is revealed by the mod, everyone seems to confuse breadcrumbs with bullhorns.
so if im vanilla i can crumb anything right
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:34 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 445, Nero Cain wrote:it wouldn't change much honestly. Sometimes scum vote each other to distance and it's not like nom stuck to the wagon. Are you implying that nom isn't scum b/c he voted rathe for a hot minute? eh, I guess you could make that argument.
Well he didn't just vote, he also pushed others to hop onto the wagon which had the potential to form something bigger. Point taken on him not sticking with it though.