Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:44 pm

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 2-5

With 7 players alive, it will take 4 votes to eliminate.

Catboi(1): NinjaStore, orctin
Orctin (2): catboi, JamesThenames

Not Voting (3): navigatorv, Super, unwnd

The deadline for day two is set at (expired on 2021-06-10 21:31:41)

Last edited by Cabd on Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~
unwnd
unwnd
Moment of Brilliance
unwnd
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:52 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 822, JamesTheNames wrote:
In post 821, unwnd wrote:UNVOTE:

No hammer yet please
Who would hammer? It would be a day 3 policy hammer if they had no explanation or declared no intent. Do you think Orc would self hammer?
It's mostly for myself regardless
Protect yourself from the back of your mind
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:06 pm

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 824, catboi wrote:While I don't think the day needs to be concluded right away, we are at less than 2 days until deadline. While I would like for navigatorv to catch up and provide input before we end the day, we can't keep waiting on them forever. We should be trying to get a claim in the near future.
I agree, I don't think we can force it soon without E-1.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:08 pm

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 825, Cabd wrote:Mine.
Share some top posts. This is mod power abuse.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:11 pm

Post by Cabd »

With my apologies for the delays.... NinjaStore has requested replacement. Deadline will be reset to 72 days upon a replace-in. Searching...
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~
unwnd
unwnd
Moment of Brilliance
unwnd
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:13 pm

Post by unwnd »

This game might be cursed
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:16 pm

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 830, unwnd wrote:This game might be cursed
Doesn't this only leave 3 of us who have been here for most of the game? Navigatorv and Orctin from the start, and I replaced in rather early.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:31 pm

Post by Cabd »

Zyla replaces NinjaStore. Deadline once again reset to 72 hours. I've edited the VC on this page to be accurate.
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:37 pm

Post by Zyla »

Hello all! I'm currently reading through, but I'll let you know my thoughts when I'm caught up!
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:40 pm

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 833, Zyla wrote:Hello all! I'm currently reading through, but I'll let you know my thoughts when I'm caught up!
Hello there. This game has not been the most convenient. Any opinions at all will help so don't feel too pressured.
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:47 pm

Post by Super »

this game is actually cursed srsly???
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:51 pm

Post by Super »

In post 819, catboi wrote:
In post 815, Super wrote:Hi navi! Obviously me saying both to Catboi is a joke haha, but I do like pocketing people (being townread) as town cos then the game is easier for everyone :P

sorry I haven't been hyperposting much, I'm kinda struggling in this game cos its lack of interest and no one seems to be posting much. I struggle at getting reads without having constant back and forth interactions and I've kinda been waiting for people to be more active
It's okay to let the game breathe if there's nothing new to say. Did you have any reads you actually wanted to discuss?
not really. I think you and unwnd are hopefully town

I think I'm the only one who isn't confident on an Orc vote because generally when it's a whole town consensus it makes me feel icky; I don't really know what they're doing though, I don't even know who they have townreads on; they're definitely lower in my PoE

I find it strange that Ninja subbed out and I don't wanna make speculations on why they subbed

Navi's catchup was meh

I like unwnd unvoting Orc, that was towny I guess

you can tell I'm really caring about this game lmao
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:52 pm

Post by Super »

also hi Zyla :3
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:54 pm

Post by Super »

In post 826, unwnd wrote:

No hammer yet please
Who would hammer? It would be a day 3 policy hammer if they had no explanation or declared no intent. Do you think Orc would self hammer?
what do you mean it's mostly for yourself? o_O
unwnd
unwnd
Moment of Brilliance
unwnd
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:02 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 838, Super wrote:
In post 826, unwnd wrote:

No hammer yet please
what do you mean it's mostly for yourself? o_O
I want more time to do things even though I'm not doing them

It's hard ok?
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:06 pm

Post by Super »

I feel you, I'm the same. I want more time and do not know who mafia is/don't have enough info to decide a vote

buuuut I'm also being incredibly lazy and the slowness of the game just makes me extra lazy 8)
navigatorv
navigatorv
Goon
navigatorv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:32 pm

Post by navigatorv »

This feels less like Mafia and more like musical chairs...
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:27 pm

Post by Zyla »

In post 784, JamesTheNames wrote:What in the world is this?
In post 374, orctin wrote:so far i had a town read on you and would only vote to elim you if it was a general concensious of the group.
How is this a town read? I don't understand how you could eliminate a town read just because its a general consensus. If you're TOWN and you are convinced or believe STRONGLY that somebody is town, why would you eliminate them? It makes no sense. You should try and avoid a mis-elimination and to get one of your scum reads eliminated.

Orctin you're definitely not Town.
I haven't been replying to most posts individually since this was just a first read through, but this stuck out to me

If you are 90% sure that someone is town, but the choice is them or no elimination it's better to have the 10% chance to elim a scum than to guarantee the only kill until the next day to be town (from the nk), so I can see that as being a decent strategy
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by Zyla »

Ok, so, most of these are gut reads because I am definitely going to have to re-read this thread tomorrow, but

Nav and Unwnd I feel pretty confident as town
Super has seemed town pretty far, but tbh, I may just like her personality
catboi's slot was looking a bit suspicious, but is being redeemed slowly
James I'm really unsure about, and the fact that their slot claimed scum in the first page is not helping.
Orctin had been null-scum for a while, but the recent posts make me feel that it's better safe than sorry

So, VOTE: Orctin
E-1

I like to ask a question with votes, especially important ones, so
Who are your top 2 town reads right now?
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:31 pm

Post by Zyla »

In post 837, Super wrote:also hi Zyla :3
Hello =^^=
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:47 pm

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 836, Super wrote:
In post 815, Super wrote:Hi navi! Obviously me saying both to Catboi is a joke haha, but I do like pocketing people (being townread) as town cos then the game is easier for everyone :P

sorry I haven't been hyperposting much, I'm kinda struggling in this game cos its lack of interest and no one seems to be posting much. I struggle at getting reads without having constant back and forth interactions and I've kinda been waiting for people to be more active
It's okay to let the game breathe if there's nothing new to say. Did you have any reads you actually wanted to discuss?

I think I'm the only one who isn't confident on an Orc vote because generally when it's a whole town consensus it makes me feel icky; I don't really know what they're doing though, I don't even know who they have townreads on; they're definitely lower in my PoE

I find it strange that Ninja subbed out and I don't wanna make speculations on why they subbed

Navi's catchup was meh

You are aware how bad it will look for you if he flips red here?
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:50 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 835, Super wrote:this game is actually cursed srsly???
newbie games tend to have a high number of replacements but this one is particularly bad. Having 3 incredibly flaky SEs to start the game didn't help. I swear most games are better than this >_>
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:50 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 836, Super wrote:

Navi's catchup was meh

You realize you're almost totally lacking in scumreading anyone, right?
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:56 pm

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 842, Zyla wrote:
In post 784, JamesTheNames wrote:What in the world is this?
In post 374, orctin wrote:so far i had a town read on you and would only vote to elim you if it was a general concensious of the group.
How is this a town read? I don't understand how you could eliminate a town read just because its a general consensus. If you're TOWN and you are convinced or believe STRONGLY that somebody is town, why would you eliminate them? It makes no sense. You should try and avoid a mis-elimination and to get one of your scum reads eliminated.

Orctin you're definitely not Town.
I haven't been replying to most posts individually since this was just a first read through, but this stuck out to me

If you are 90% sure that someone is town, but the choice is them or no elimination it's better to have the 10% chance to elim a scum than to guarantee the only kill until the next day to be town (from the nk), so I can see that as being a decent strategy
Yea no.

When he posted it there were still roughly 2 days, so the timing made no sense for one. Also if you are 90% sure that someone is town, which of the following do you think would be best:
1) Try to pressure someone else and get someone you aren't 90% certain is town hammered.
2) No Elimination
3) Hammer the town where in your eyes has a- I'll write it in English instead of the Arabic symbols- has a NINETY PERCENT chance to turn town.

You may notice I did it in the most logical order, they aren't random, its best to worst. From town eyes, if you genuinely think somebody has a 90% chance of being town, for you, it is wiser to not hammer anybody than to hammer the town read. 2 in 7 vs 2 in 8. From your eyes you are basically sure someone is town, why wouldn't you want to go into day 2 with 6 town 2 scum, and knowing with good odds (in your eyes) who is also town.

I also find it bizarre that you picked this one thing over everything else you could have picked up on.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:59 pm

Post by catboi »

I don't think the unvote from unwnd is a towntell and in fact his catch up had faint notes of scumwnd, though I don't feel like going into details right now.

Anyway, hi zyla .+:。(ノ・ω・)ノ゙