HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:30 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 93, StrangeMatter wrote:I'm really not too sure about HockeyFan. To me he seems Town, but I'm very leaning away with his partner reads right now. will bet on saying Zyla's a decently good town read, as much as I wish we had scumreads, this is the best we can do.

This game has been a messy and not too great for me. For now, good night.
What is wrong with partnery reads? Imo you and Luke were paired because of his post #24. Also your response to Haschel's questioning seemed a bit off(More null than scummy) but still a bit scummy.

As for Azeru's and cyrus's opening, Azeru's was maybe town leaning? And Cyrus's posts were interesting, I really don't know how to gauge them just yet, so hes probably null rn
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:43 am

Post by Zyla »

In post 64, StrangeMatter wrote:
In post 63, Haschel Cedricson wrote:So why ask it?

Right now it looks like you asked an RQS question to try and gauge alignment and then voted for somebody who hadn't had a chance to interact yet, and then dodged followup questions about it.
To be honest, I had two thoughts come up, and one was that question that meant little for the game, and playing how I would normally do, usually RVS.
See, the amusing thing about this is that that question is actually one that could be pretty informative. How confident are
you
abut winning?
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:58 am

Post by Pavowski »

In post 101, Zyla wrote:
In post 64, StrangeMatter wrote:
In post 63, Haschel Cedricson wrote:So why ask it?

Right now it looks like you asked an RQS question to try and gauge alignment and then voted for somebody who hadn't had a chance to interact yet, and then dodged followup questions about it.
To be honest, I had two thoughts come up, and one was that question that meant little for the game, and playing how I would normally do, usually RVS.
See, the amusing thing about this is that that question is actually one that could be pretty informative. How confident are
you
abut winning?
How could anybody have any degree of confidence about anything before the first body hits the floor?

And even if they did, why would they share it?

And even if they shared, why should anybody believe it?

And even if they did believe it, why would they share THAT?

This is fun... D1 is wild
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:06 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 100, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 93, StrangeMatter wrote:I'm really not too sure about HockeyFan. To me he seems Town, but I'm very leaning away with his partner reads right now. will bet on saying Zyla's a decently good town read, as much as I wish we had scumreads, this is the best we can do.

What is wrong with partnery reads? Imo you and Luke were paired because of his post #24. Also your response to Haschel's questioning seemed a bit off(More null than scummy) but still a bit scummy.

As for Azeru's and cyrus's opening, Azeru's was maybe town leaning? And Cyrus's posts were interesting, I really don't know how to gauge them just yet, so hes probably null rn
I don’t mean it like it’s a bad thing, that was poor wording. Partners, to me, is a way to start with weak reads early, and progress into better reads and such.
Azeru
Azeru
Goon
Azeru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:45 am

Post by Azeru »

In post 103, StrangeMatter wrote:
In post 93, StrangeMatter wrote:I'm really not too sure about HockeyFan. To me he seems Town, but
I'm very leaning away with his partner reads right now.
will bet on saying Zyla's a decently good town read, as much as I wish we had scumreads, this is the best we can do.

I don’t mean it like it’s a bad thing, that was poor wording.
Partners, to me, is a way to start with weak reads early, and progress into better reads and such.
Can you clarify this a little more? I'm still not 100% sure exactly where you stand on this, but my understanding is that you have no problem with partner reads in general, you just didn't like the ones that HockeyFan was suggesting. Is that right?
Azeru
Azeru
Goon
Azeru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:58 am

Post by Azeru »

On the topic of HockeyFan, this is actually really interesting to me.

As far as I can tell, it seems like all of your scum leans have been partner reads so far. Is that coincidence or is it just your style to look more specifically for pairs then any individual player?
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:59 am

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

In post 89, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 84, Lukewarm wrote:HockeyFan, I am trying to follow your read progression on STD. Can you explain it more. You gave him a really early "confident town read," then backed it off of it with
In post 74, HockeyFan wrote:Also, speaking about SVD:I did call him town earlier but after seeing post#52 and post#56 idk about that anymore, He was trying to soft defend his possible scum partner so SVD is back to null leaning scum. I also really liked this questioning by Zyla and I feel like scum dont try to push on someone who was already TR'D by 1-2 people.
Who is he protecting there? Strangematter? Do you even scum read Strangematter? I thought I was your strongest scum read, at least you are voting me, so then why would you be of particularly suspicious of his interaction with Strangematter and haschel?

Can you walk me through your thinking?
Ok so, I town read STD because of post#13. That post had the aura of being "I am town, I'm confident and I am going to win this game for town". My read switched on him because of posts #52 and #56 where he said "strangematter, i think haschel wants your attention" and "i just think haschel might know give a newbie a little slack when it comes to not answering". These 2 statements feel like very mafia partnery like to relieve some pressure

As of right now, Strangematter is a null read for me(maybe leaning scum), You are my strongest scum read, so does that mean i'm not allowed to see other pairs in partnership because fwiw the strangematter/STD pair seemed very likely. I was suspicious because I have 0 idea why STD Needs to intervene their. Like my SR'S rn are You -> STD -> StrangeMatter. Hope this helps. and btw, My read on u might change back to null soon based on the
interactions between strange and STD

I am gonna get off for now, so i will be answering questions tmr morning

Who is scummier, STD or StrangeMatter?
Azeru
Azeru
Goon
Azeru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:06 am

Post by Azeru »

In post 74, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 70, Zyla wrote:Honestly, I was expecting to have to wait until IRL tomorrow to have some reads either direction, but I guess I got a strong one early.
In post 15, HockeyFan wrote: With that being said, I will vote Zyla for stealing my question

VOTE: Zyla
I find it interesting that you mention my question but don't actually respond to either of them

I mentioned it because I was going to ask the "Do you like pineapple on pizza" question and it seemed completely NAI but I wanted to see a reaction by voting u. I didn't bother to respond to the other one. I do not know why ignoring a RQS post is scum leaning?
(This quote looks weird since HockeyFan replied within the quote, but that is just how it is, check the original posts)

I do also want to point out that Zyla didn't say it was a scum lean based on the RQS, she just said it was interesting. Not the same thing.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:19 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 104, Azeru wrote:
In post 103, StrangeMatter wrote:
In post 93, StrangeMatter wrote:I'm really not too sure about HockeyFan. To me he seems Town, but
I'm very leaning away with his partner reads right now.
will bet on saying Zyla's a decently good town read, as much as I wish we had scumreads, this is the best we can do.

I don’t mean it like it’s a bad thing, that was poor wording.
Partners, to me, is a way to start with weak reads early, and progress into better reads and such.
Can you clarify this a little more? I'm still not 100% sure exactly where you stand on this, but my understanding is that you have no problem with partner reads in general, you just didn't like the ones that HockeyFan was suggesting. Is that right?
Partially no, that isn't fully what I mean. The problems I have emphasis on post 24, ignoring a question possibly why, and a conclusion that Luke is a strong scum read from partners.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:25 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

See post 86. So @HockeyFan, can you please explain why you think Luke would be scum defending me here?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:27 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

i like zyla for town

i still want that pizza really bad
aka Fenrir
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:32 am

Post by Zyla »

In post 109, StrangeMatter wrote:See post . So @HockeyFan, can you please explain why you think Luke would be scum defending me here?
For future reference, to easily link to a post, you can use the [post] tags around a number and it'll link to the post (It changes it to say something like
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:59 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 109, StrangeMatter wrote:See post 86. So @HockeyFan, can you please explain why you think Luke would be scum defending me here?

Correct me if I am wrong but Luke is more experienced than you?(At least that is why what I think). I think Luke “defends” in an attempt to explain your RVS vote on me when Hachel started questioning you in and when he could just have ignored it. Furthermore, both of you are individually scummy. You for your reaction to some pressure from Haschel and Luke for not being genuine enough through his first few posts.
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:00 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 105, Azeru wrote:On the topic of HockeyFan, this is actually really interesting to me.

As far as I can tell, it seems like all of your scum leans have been partner reads so far. Is that coincidence or is it just your style to look more specifically for pairs then any individual player?
I tend to go for partnery reads alot more since mafia partners tend to have associative tells
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:01 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 106, Haschel Cedricson wrote:
In post 89, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 84, Lukewarm wrote:HockeyFan, I am trying to follow your read progression on STD. Can you explain it more. You gave him a really early "confident town read," then backed it off of it with
In post 74, HockeyFan wrote:Also, speaking about SVD:I did call him town earlier but after seeing post#52 and post#56 idk about that anymore, He was trying to soft defend his possible scum partner so SVD is back to null leaning scum. I also really liked this questioning by Zyla and I feel like scum dont try to push on someone who was already TR'D by 1-2 people.
Who is he protecting there? Strangematter? Do you even scum read Strangematter? I thought I was your strongest scum read, at least you are voting me, so then why would you be of particularly suspicious of his interaction with Strangematter and haschel?

Can you walk me through your thinking?
Ok so, I town read STD because of post#13. That post had the aura of being "I am town, I'm confident and I am going to win this game for town". My read switched on him because of posts #52 and #56 where he said "strangematter, i think haschel wants your attention" and "i just think haschel might know give a newbie a little slack when it comes to not answering". These 2 statements feel like very mafia partnery like to relieve some pressure

As of right now, Strangematter is a null read for me(maybe leaning scum), You are my strongest scum read, so does that mean i'm not allowed to see other pairs in partnership because fwiw the strangematter/STD pair seemed very likely. I was suspicious because I have 0 idea why STD Needs to intervene their. Like my SR'S rn are You -> STD -> StrangeMatter. Hope this helps. and btw, My read on u might change back to null soon based on the
interactions between strange and STD

I am gonna get off for now, so i will be answering questions tmr morning

Who is scummier, STD or StrangeMatter?
Strange Matter is the scummier one right now but STD is very close to being as scummy Strange rn(although as of right now, the read on STD can change a ton based on their next few posts, unlike the Strange SR from me rn)
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:04 am

Post by cyrus62 »

lmao 5 pages deep and every ones catching fingers. yes day 1 is super wild.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:21 am

Post by cyrus62 »

@hockey why the need to defend rvs normally gos till page 10 but you feel like your worried do you have something to hide.
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:21 am

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

In post 114, HockeyFan wrote: Strange Matter is the scummier one right now but STD is very close to being as scummy Strange rn(although as of right now, the read on STD can change a ton based on their next few posts, unlike the Strange SR from me rn)
Can you restate why Strange is scum?
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:22 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 110, Save The Dragons wrote:i like zyla for town

i still want that pizza really bad
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:23 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 116, cyrus62 wrote:@hockey why the need to defend rvs normally gos till page 10 but you feel like your worried do you have something to hide.
No, definitely not :)
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:23 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 117, Haschel Cedricson wrote:
In post 114, HockeyFan wrote: Strange Matter is the scummier one right now but STD is very close to being as scummy Strange rn(although as of right now, the read on STD can change a ton based on their next few posts, unlike the Strange SR from me rn)
Based off your questions for me, and likely the start that I had early on.
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:25 am

Post by HockeyFan »

^ Another intresting thing that makes the Strange Matter/Lukewarm pair plausible is that they have the same reads...?
Azeru
Azeru
Goon
Azeru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:27 am

Post by Azeru »

In post 120, StrangeMatter wrote:
Aside from the fact that something clearly changed for him between posts ("SR are Luke > STD > Strange") and ("Strange is the scummier one right now")
Azeru
Azeru
Goon
Azeru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:28 am

Post by Azeru »

In post 122, Azeru wrote:
In post 120, StrangeMatter wrote:
Aside from the fact that something clearly changed for him between posts ("SR are Luke > STD > Strange") and ("Strange is the scummier one right now")
@Hockey can you detail this?
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:29 am

Post by HockeyFan »

Yea sorry about that should have clarified, the arrows in between STD and Strange dont necessarily mean "This person is wayyyyy scummier". I just used that list as "possible 3 scum fmpov". That list is interchangeable especially STD and Strange