fferyllt
She
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory
Pronoun: She

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:06 pm

Post by fferyllt »

Vote Count 1-3
Pane Guttiau, a traditional Sardinian flatbread.

French and Italian archaeologists have found evidence of bread baked over 7000 years ago on the island of Sardinia. The islanders are known to have leavened their flatbreads (which made it rise) and to have added herbs and vegetables to the bread, as well.

HockeyFan
(3): StrangeMatter, Zyla, cyrus62
Lukewarm
(2): HockeyFan, Pavowski
StrangeMatter
(1): Lukewarm
Haschel Cedricson
(1): Save The Dragons

Not Voting
(2): Azeru, Haschel Cedricson

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to eliminate.

Deadline: June 20, Midnight US Eastern Time.

Countdown: (expired on 2021-06-19 21:00:00)

Mod Notes:

- :]
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

On the path to becoming yourself, you'll need to choose alignment over validation from others, peace over addictive chaos, and being misunderstood over false acceptance. --TheHolisticPsychologist
Idic
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:13 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 121, HockeyFan wrote:^ Another intresting thing that makes the Strange Matter/Lukewarm pair plausible is that they have the same reads...?
Do we?

I think we both have zyla leaning town. But when I said I had you leaning town, they disagreed and said they were not so sure.

And then there is the fact that I voted for Strange because of them saying we should not focus on town reads. Which I do not like. Town reads are just as good as scum reads. In the very last game I played, on Day 2 I managed to get strong town reads on 3 other players, and that is enough to win the game, because we had enough eliminations that worst case scenario, we could eliminate everyone outside the town block before we lost. Town Blocks are powerful for town, and the scum can and should do everything they can to keep them from forming - hense my vote on Strange there.

So I think the me and Strange agreed on exactly Zyla lol
I have a GTKAS now! - Come ask me questions!

They're super opinionated and make a lot of assumptions, they're also pretty clumsy with word choice - Bell
Luke, respect for your scumgame has gone up massively - Hectic
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:18 pm

Post by Pavowski »

Also you dudes can call me Pav if you prefer :)
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:18 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

[quote="In post 145, Lukewarm"][/quote]

I admit the whole "you guys are partners" read was based on very few things, post#24 just seemed odd to me. I SR u 2 indiually and while going through liogs I saw this and I was like "Hey, possible partners?". That partner association is gone from my head BUT you 2 still are scummy and CAN be partners but not because of

As for , again maybe its different expereinces but most poeple I've played with dont want to see their mafia partner condemmed d1(including me)
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:19 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

Oops I messed formatting
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:20 pm

Post by Zyla »

In post 112, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 109, StrangeMatter wrote:See post 86. So @HockeyFan, can you please explain why you think Luke would be scum defending me here?
Correct me if I am wrong but Luke is more experienced than you?(At least that is why what I think). I think Luke “defends” in an attempt to explain your RVS vote on me when Hachel started questioning you in and when he could just have ignored it. Furthermore, both of you are individually scummy. You for your reaction to some pressure from Haschel and
Luke for not being genuine enough through his first few posts.
Just curious, but how would you define the difference between not being genuine and cracking a few jokes? At least to me, while Luke was joking around, he seemed to be genuine.

But also, how does the fact that Luke is more experienced factor in? A more experienced scum would be
less
likely to defend their partner, as defending scum is in itself scummy.

I will say that this one seems more like confusing logic than a scummy post, but I guess we have the rest of the day to figure that out
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:21 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 148, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 147, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 113, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 105, Azeru wrote:On the topic of HockeyFan, this is actually really interesting to me.

As far as I can tell, it seems like all of your scum leans have been partner reads so far. Is that coincidence or is it just your style to look more specifically for pairs then any individual player?
I tend to go for partnery reads alot more since mafia partners tend to have associative tells
I feel like you are ignoring the fact that most partners are actually going to be trying to distance from one another, no step in to defend the other one on page 1 of the thread lol
I feel like partners more often list eachother as a weak scum lean. So they don't look like partners, but they generally have 2~3 people listed as scummier so that they can have the scum lean on them without ever pushing on them.
Okay so your light TR on me and TR on zyla in and Strange's TR's on seem oddly similar?
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:22 pm

Post by Zyla »

In post 153, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 145, Lukewarm wrote:snip
I admit the whole "you guys are partners" read was based on very few things, post#24 just seemed odd to me. I SR u 2 indiually and while going through liogs I saw this and I was like "Hey, possible partners?". That partner association is gone from my head BUT you 2 still are scummy and CAN be partners but not because of

As for , again maybe its different expereinces but most poeple I've played with dont want to see their mafia partner condemmed d1(including me)
Inwardly, that's true, but a good scum player isn't going to show it. If they think that it's guaranteed that their partner is going to be eliminated they'll vote for them, if they don't they'll try and shift suspicion onto someone else.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:23 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 137, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 135, Azeru wrote:
In post 132, Haschel Cedricson wrote:
Unvote, Vote HockeyFan
Please for the love of god announce that
this vote puts HockeyFan at E-1
or at lest say l1 and then tell them to clime.
This is way too early for anyone to be claiming

They're super opinionated and make a lot of assumptions, they're also pretty clumsy with word choice - Bell
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:26 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

:neutral:
In post 157, Zyla wrote:

Inwardly, that's true, but a good scum player isn't going to show it. If they think that it's guaranteed that their partner is going to be eliminated they'll vote for them, if they don't they'll try and shift suspicion onto someone else.
Neither of them have shifted suspicions onto others yet tho? so idk just seems odd they have the same reads and likewise don't have much SR'S. Probably an agreesive+passive mafia team
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:27 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 149, Pavowski wrote:Granted I guess that's the way the game gets played here but I'm used to the NK being the first bit of info the village gets.

For now I'm just checking vibes and getting a feel for people. There is a lot of time before we have to make any decisions. But since apparently the real game has started and jokey playtime is over,
I would say that your expectation is closer to the normal on this site.

I generally vibe for like the first 24 irl hours, but this game got serious more quickly then normal

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:32 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 159, HockeyFan wrote::neutral:
In post 157, Zyla wrote:

Neither of them have shifted suspicions onto others yet tho? so idk just seems odd they have the same reads and likewise don't have much SR'S. Probably an agreesive+passive mafia team
Are you reading my posts? You are so focused on finding partners protecting eachother, that you missed that I am currently pushing Strange
In post 151, Lukewarm wrote:I voted for Strange because of them saying we should not focus on town reads. Which I do not like. Town reads are just as good as scum reads. In the very last game I played, on Day 2 I managed to get strong town reads on 3 other players, and that is enough to win the game, because we had enough eliminations that worst case scenario, we could eliminate everyone outside the town block before we lost. Town Blocks are powerful for town, and the scum can and should do everything they can to keep them from forming - hence my vote on Strange there.

HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:36 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 161, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 159, HockeyFan wrote::neutral:
In post 157, Zyla wrote:

Are you reading my posts? You are so focused on finding partners protecting eachother, that you missed that I am currently pushing Strange

In post 151, Lukewarm wrote:I voted for Strange because of them saying we should not focus on town reads. Which I do not like. Town reads are just as good as scum reads. In the very last game I played, on Day 2 I managed to get strong town reads on 3 other players, and that is enough to win the game, because we had enough eliminations that worst case scenario, we could eliminate everyone outside the town block before we lost. Town Blocks are powerful for town, and the scum can and should do everything they can to keep them from forming - hence my vote on Strange there.
I am reading your posts. Just because you push someone early d1 does not mean you are not paired with them. Once again if you read "That partner association is gone from my head" from my earlier post, you would understand that I still think you 2 are individually scummy but you thinking pushing someone early d1 completely "disassociates" you from them is smth I do not understand?
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:43 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 158, Lukewarm wrote:
Unvote, Vote HockeyFan
you scared if they start ?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:46 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 162, HockeyFan wrote:I am reading your posts. Just because you push someone early d1 does not mean you are not paired with them.
I never said that me pushing them would stop me from being able to be their partner...

I am saying that when you said
In post 159, HockeyFan wrote:Neither of them have shifted suspicions onto others yet tho?
I sure did read like you were completely ignoring my push on Strange.

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:47 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 163, cyrus62 wrote:
Unvote, Vote HockeyFan
Claiming early is bad for us...

Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by Pavowski »

Unvote, Vote HockeyFan
Okay, y'all wanted a read? Antagonism is scummy. VOTE: Cyrus
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:52 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

I don’t know what to expect from Cyrus at this point, or even if he’s actually being serious or not.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:53 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 165, Lukewarm wrote:
Unvote, Vote HockeyFan
saids who? we know theirs only two prs so if scum slip and clime something then the real prs will know and bam caught the scum.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:54 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 166, Pavowski wrote:
Unvote, Vote HockeyFan
Okay, y'all wanted a read? Antagonism is scummy. VOTE: Cyrus
your new so i'll let it slide however people do that on here.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:55 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 168, cyrus62 wrote:
Unvote, Vote HockeyFan
saids who? we know theirs only two prs so if scum slip and clime something then the real prs will know and bam caught the scum.
And what if the real PRs are outted, then what?
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:59 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 170, StrangeMatter wrote:
Unvote, Vote HockeyFan
the real prs wouldnt be outed becuse the real ones wil be the ones watching for fakes. you bring people to l1 and tell them to clime before you hammer if you just hammer you learn nothing. the real one would normaly soft if put to l1 to let the players know its a bad idea to vote them.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:00 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Unvote, Vote HockeyFan
I think says you?
In post 98, cyrus62 wrote:i think as town we should draw the nk it protects the pr so they can help solve stuff for us.
If a PR claims a PR role, then the scum team can kill them. If a VT claims VT, then the scum team can avoid killing them, and be more likely to kill a PR

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:02 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 171, cyrus62 wrote:the real prs wouldnt be outed becuse the real ones wil be the ones watching for fakes. you bring people to l1 and tell them to clime before you hammer if you just hammer you learn nothing. the real one would normaly soft if put to l1 to let the players know its a bad idea to vote them.
I agree that anyone should be given a chance to claim before they are hammered... but no one should be claiming any earlier then when we are approaching a concensus that someone should be the elim for the day.

I do not think that we should be approaching that consensus with over 9 days left in Day 1

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:03 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 171, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 170, StrangeMatter wrote:
Unvote, Vote HockeyFan
the real prs wouldnt be outed becuse the real ones wil be the ones watching for fakes. you bring people to l1 and tell them to clime before you hammer if you just hammer you learn nothing. the real one would normaly soft if put to l1 to let the players know its a bad idea to vote them.
Do you think that it is a good idea for us to be putting people at e-1 and forcing them to claim already?