StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:36 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 199, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 198, StrangeMatter wrote:@HockeyFan what’s your opinion of the game so far?
Idk what u mean by "opinion". You asking for my reads or just my general opinion of the game?
Opinion of the game so far.
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:38 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 200, StrangeMatter wrote:
In post 198, StrangeMatter wrote:@HockeyFan what’s your opinion of the game so far?
Idk what u mean by "opinion". You asking for my reads or just my general opinion of the game?
Okay well its been a pretty fun game, everyone has been chill, and there have been some productive comments/reads which I have been able to make reads of. I didnt think cyrus's "reaction test" was needed and it was a waste of time, but I'm still leaning null on him
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:41 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 201, HockeyFan wrote:
Okay well its been a pretty fun game, everyone has been chill, and there have been some productive comments/reads which I have been able to make reads of. I didnt think cyrus's "reaction test" was needed and it was a waste of time, but I'm still leaning null on him
oh are you trying to shad . i think i found some town with that reaction test . makeing it easyer for me to short
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:43 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 202, cyrus62 wrote:
oh are you trying to shad . i think i found some town with that reaction test . makeing it easyer for me to short
No, I'm not trying to shade you, while u may have found some town from that reaction test, most of the posts were NAI. If this is your way of scumreading, then thats fine but It was not smth I do/was expecting.
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:43 pm

Post by Zyla »

In post 194, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 187, StrangeMatter wrote:
In post 184, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 183, StrangeMatter wrote:At this point I think he’s not even being serious.
Do u think hes not being serious as town or is just deliberately wasting towns time as scum?
Not sure, both are completely plausible but his grammar feels absolutely intentionally like that.
kinda like this from Strange more town points for them. Idk maybe Im completely wrong on this scum read which leads me to my next scum read of Zyla. I think Zyla is lazzily pushing me here as scum seeing that Cedricson, and a bit of Luke and crys were already pushing me. I think she was looking for an easy mislim by further pushing/burrying me while also having no other intent than to tunnel me
Luke wasn't even thinking you were scummy though, where are you getting this narrative?
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:44 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 203, HockeyFan wrote:
No, I'm not trying to shade you, while u may have found some town from that reaction test, most of the posts were NAI. If this is your way of scumreading, then thats fine but It was not smth I do/was expecting.
i have to change the way i play. every game other wise people use meta.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:44 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

Honestly I think now that the reaction test is fine. You’re supposed to get information as much as possible so I wouldn’t say it was a complete waste of time.
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by Zyla »

And Cyrus hadn't posted yet when I announced my read
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 204, Zyla wrote:
In post 183, StrangeMatter wrote:At this point I think he’s not even being serious.
Do u think hes not being serious as town or is just deliberately wasting towns time as scum?
Not sure, both are completely plausible but his grammar feels absolutely intentionally like that.
kinda like this from Strange more town points for them. Idk maybe Im completely wrong on this scum read which leads me to my next scum read of Zyla. I think Zyla is lazzily pushing me here as scum seeing that Cedricson, and a bit of Luke and crys were already pushing me. I think she was looking for an easy mislim by further pushing/burrying me while also having no other intent than to tunnel me
Luke wasn't even thinking you were scummy though, where are you getting this narrative?
He didnt? I was getting the assumption by him pushing me by pressuring me about the fact that I SR him and Strange. and fwiw, A. I said
a bit of
and thats not even the main content of my post

Pedit: Okay Cyrus didnt post. Why does that change that your push was meh and based on other ppl pushing me?
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 205, cyrus62 wrote:
Makes sense
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:54 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 208, HockeyFan wrote:He didnt? I was getting the assumption by him pushing me by pressuring me about the fact that I SR him and Strange. and fwiw, A. I said a bit of and thats not even the main content of my post
So far I have TR on you early, and then been engaging with you logic. I think that your logic has been.. not great, but I am not really sure if that is from you being scum or just because this is your first game on site. I have mainly been pushing back on it, because I was hoping you would see that the logic was faulty, and look over the game with fresh eyes. But I think that the more I have pushed on it, the more you have tunneled on it which... also not great

My town lean on you is weaker at this point then it was early, but your early stuff really did ping me as town
I have a GTKAS now! - Come ask me questions!

They're super opinionated and make a lot of assumptions, they're also pretty clumsy with word choice - Bell
Luke, respect for your scumgame has gone up massively - Hectic
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:56 pm

Post by Zyla »

In post 208, HockeyFan wrote:
Spoiler: snip
In post 204, Zyla wrote:
He didnt? I was getting the assumption by him pushing me by pressuring me about the fact that I SR him and Strange. and fwiw, A. I said
a bit of

Pedit:
Okay Cyrus didnt post. Why does that change that your push was meh and based on other ppl pushing me?
I don't have any more response to this. My first post about you had enough information that saying it was only based on other people pushing you just seems insincere.
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:59 pm

Post by Pavowski »

In post 205, cyrus62 wrote:
Basically advertising that every single post is a performance.

Not sure if crazy or crazy like fox

This basically makes me feel like he could be deliberately drawing a target on his back.

I'ma stop trying to read Cyrus, it's making my head hurt
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:00 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 210, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 208, HockeyFan wrote:He didnt? I was getting the assumption by him pushing me by pressuring me about the fact that I SR him and Strange. and fwiw, A. I said a bit of and thats not even the main content of my post
So far I have TR on you early, and then been engaging with you logic. I think that your logic has been.. not great, but I am not really sure if that is from you being scum or just because this is your first game on site. I have mainly been pushing back on it, because I was hoping you would see that the logic was faulty, and look over the game with fresh eyes. But I think that the more I have pushed on it, the more you have tunneled on it which... also not great

My town lean on you is weaker at this point then it was early, but your early stuff really did ping me as town
I get what you mean by "look over the game with fresh eyes" but I think i have done that somewhat? I said the pair of Luke/Strange probs doesnt exist anymore and even gave town points to Strange and started SR'ing Zyra in the last few posts. Im not sure on my SR on STD anymore as they havent posted alot, but I think their scuminess has gone down a bit. To Re-Iterate, I do not think I am tunneling that bad and have made new reads as the game progresses
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:01 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 211, Zyla wrote:
In post 204, Zyla wrote:
a bit of

Pedit:
Okay Cyrus didnt post. Why does that change that your push was meh and based on other ppl pushing me?
I don't have any more response to this. My first post about you had enough information that saying it was only based on other people pushing you just seems insincere.
Okay it may not be
only
, but it was defintely based somewhat on other peoples reads?(may be wrong on this)
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:04 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 213, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 210, Lukewarm wrote:

I get what you mean by "look over the game with fresh eyes" but I think i have done that somewhat? I said the pair of Luke/Strange probs doesnt exist anymore and even gave town points to Strange and started SR'ing Zyra in the last few posts. Im not sure on my SR on STD anymore as they havent posted alot, but I think their scuminess has gone down a bit. To Re-Iterate, I do not think I am tunneling that bad and have made new reads as the game progresses
your new you will get better i used do the same.
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:08 pm

Post by Zyla »

In post 214, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 211, Zyla wrote:
In post 204, Zyla wrote:
a bit of

Pedit:
Okay it may not be
only
, but it was defintely based somewhat on other peoples reads?(may be wrong on this)
Nope, just you
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:11 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 216, Zyla wrote:
In post 211, Zyla wrote:
In post 204, Zyla wrote:
a bit of

Pedit:
Okay it may not be
only
Nope, just you
Okay if that is the case, then I rescind some of my SR on u but i think you still may be possible scum because your only read is that I am scum
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:13 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 217, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 216, Zyla wrote:
In post 211, Zyla wrote:
In post 204, Zyla wrote:
a bit of

Pedit:
Okay it may not be
only
Nope, just you
Okay if that is the case, then I rescind some of my SR on u but i think you still may be possible scum because your only read is that I am scum
omg can be a scum tail.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:23 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 217, HockeyFan wrote:Okay if that is the case, then I rescind some of my SR on u but i think you still may be possible scum because your only read is that I am scum
I think that you have higher expectations for read quantity then most people have at this point.

We are still less then 24 hours into Day 1, which is 10 days long. I know that my reads are still forming, and we have plenty of time, so I don't see the point of rushing them.

They're super opinionated and make a lot of assumptions, they're also pretty clumsy with word choice - Bell
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:29 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 219, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 217, HockeyFan wrote:Okay if that is the case, then I rescind some of my SR on u but i think you still may be possible scum because your only read is that I am scum
I think that you have higher expectations for read quantity then most people have at this point.

We are still less then 24 hours into Day 1, which is 10 days long. I know that my reads are still forming, and we have plenty of time, so I don't see the point of rushing them.
Meh, probably a difference in playstyles. I like to make a lot of rapid-fire reads(that can change over time) to get reactions which possible give me more reads. Your playstyle is more laid back and you like to make concretet reads which is fine. Fwiw, I think playstyles are basically NAI
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:29 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Maybe cyrus's posting style is a bit, but it is a bit that makes it way harder to sort him.

I did a quick look at his other games, and he did not post this way in them.

cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:31 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

pav pins me as scum
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:32 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 222, cyrus62 wrote:pav pins me as scum
I dont like this at all. Pav has made about 1-2 reads and his read on u was pretty genuine and came from a town perspective so what part of their reaction do u think is scum?
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:33 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 221, Lukewarm wrote:Maybe cyrus's posting style is a bit, but it is a bit that makes it way harder to sort him.

I did a quick look at his other games, and he did not post this way in them.
i and that is why i change everygame not two games are the same. im like a snowflake