fferyllt
She
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory
Pronoun: She

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:29 am

Post by fferyllt »

Vote Count 1-7

In 16th Century Naples, the term "pizza" came into being. It referred to galatte, a flatbread, with stuffings or toppings. It was a street food and was considered a dish for poor people.

HockeyFan
(3): StrangeMatter, Zyla, cyrus62
StrangeMatter
(2): Lukewarm, Pavowski
Save The Dragons
(1): HockeyFan
Haschel Cedricson
(1): Save The Dragons

Not Voting
(2): Azeru, Haschel Cedricson

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to eliminate.

Deadline: June 20, Midnight US Eastern Time.

Countdown: (expired on 2021-06-19 21:00:00)

Mod Notes:

- :]
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

On the path to becoming yourself, you'll need to choose alignment over validation from others, peace over addictive chaos, and being misunderstood over false acceptance. --TheHolisticPsychologist
Idic
Azeru
Azeru
Goon
Azeru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:33 am

Post by Azeru »

In post 342, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 333, Azeru wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 322, StrangeMatter wrote:@Azeri can you please explain why you’re voting for Cyrus right now? You’ve been prodding and questioning Cyrus for a while now, and you choose to stay when there’s logical move from several accounts that says not to vote them?
I explained it in my and . A lot has happened since those posts that I haven't had time to fully catch up on until now, but I'll go ahead and UNVOTE: . Much in the same boat as Luke as quoted below.
In post 311, Lukewarm wrote:In regards to cyrus, I am not sure if cyrus is town, but I am willing to let them live through Day 1

straight through to is a bizarre interaction. I don't love the question, and I don't love the answers. It's all just... weird. I think Luke's response in is generally speaking the best of the bunch, STD's is the weakest. I can't decide if I feel the question itself is posed as a genuine question to just try and figure out where town goes from here, or if it's mafia bait (like HF said in ), but I feel like the former is more likely. I can't imagine expecting to get and follow advice on how to be scummy from town.

Too late in the night to do really deep dives into ISOs right now, but a couple quick thoughts on glances through a few:

Haschel
: I generally like their thought processes, and I feel townie motives from most of their posts. The only things that ping me as a little weird were the E-1 drop on HF in (although this was taken back
real
quick), and the casually claiming VT in their opening. Those things are minor to me so I'm leaning town here.

Luke
: Lot of posts, very wordy. There are really very few things Luke has done that I don't love (already made points towards both of them, being my directed at , and my directed at ), and they're fairly minor. Good communication, thought processes are fine, taking proactive decisions in diving into ISOs, it all kinda checks out. Nothing
majorly
townie but nothing majorly scummy either. I am almost inclined to be leaning towards the idea of Luke being scum with the concept of "too clean to not be dirty". As in all these wordy posts are an active effort to seem more town than he is. But I'm not sure about that yet. Null for now.

STD
: I don't like the vibes present in and . The press back on Haschel in and for voting Strange early are also a little odd to me, It plays out Haschel is pressing for information and STD is butting in to relieve the pressure for... what reason? I'm not sure how to feel about. It's a self-meta call recognized as such. I will admit that some of my read here is due to playstyle, but I don't feel much of any townie proactivity or thought processes coming through in any of his posts, so I'm leaning cautiously nullscum.
Everything about this post reads town. Just wanna know what your read on Zyra is?(i know you were gonna do ISO's later but what is your base read on Zyra)
I don't have a great read on them at the moment. I feel that their reads are okay, but the reasons behind them are weak or just gut reads. A good number of their posts are also basic fluff or metagame thoughts and advice. Examples being , , , and almost-but-also-kinda-not . Could just be a playstyle thing but these kind of posts put me off a bit.
Save The Dragons wrote:@Azeru

what makes haschel's offenses minor enough to put him in town for you
The vote onto HF was taken back in 4 minutes, with a reason that I wasn't sure of until I saw that the account was *14 years old*, so considering I don't know how things were back then, I'm inclined to believe that putting them at E-1 was a genuine mistake. And the casually claiming VT didn't actually feel particularly scummy to me, just something that caught my eye.
Azeru
Azeru
Goon
Azeru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:33 am

Post by Azeru »

In post 342, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 333, Azeru wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 322, StrangeMatter wrote:@Azeri can you please explain why you’re voting for Cyrus right now? You’ve been prodding and questioning Cyrus for a while now, and you choose to stay when there’s logical move from several accounts that says not to vote them?
I explained it in my and . A lot has happened since those posts that I haven't had time to fully catch up on until now, but I'll go ahead and UNVOTE: . Much in the same boat as Luke as quoted below.
In post 311, Lukewarm wrote:In regards to cyrus, I am not sure if cyrus is town, but I am willing to let them live through Day 1

straight through to is a bizarre interaction. I don't love the question, and I don't love the answers. It's all just... weird. I think Luke's response in is generally speaking the best of the bunch, STD's is the weakest. I can't decide if I feel the question itself is posed as a genuine question to just try and figure out where town goes from here, or if it's mafia bait (like HF said in ), but I feel like the former is more likely. I can't imagine expecting to get and follow advice on how to be scummy from town.

Too late in the night to do really deep dives into ISOs right now, but a couple quick thoughts on glances through a few:

Haschel
: I generally like their thought processes, and I feel townie motives from most of their posts. The only things that ping me as a little weird were the E-1 drop on HF in (although this was taken back
real
quick), and the casually claiming VT in their opening. Those things are minor to me so I'm leaning town here.

Luke
: Lot of posts, very wordy. There are really very few things Luke has done that I don't love (already made points towards both of them, being my directed at , and my directed at ), and they're fairly minor. Good communication, thought processes are fine, taking proactive decisions in diving into ISOs, it all kinda checks out. Nothing
majorly
townie but nothing majorly scummy either. I am almost inclined to be leaning towards the idea of Luke being scum with the concept of "too clean to not be dirty". As in all these wordy posts are an active effort to seem more town than he is. But I'm not sure about that yet. Null for now.

STD
: I don't like the vibes present in and . The press back on Haschel in and for voting Strange early are also a little odd to me, It plays out Haschel is pressing for information and STD is butting in to relieve the pressure for... what reason? I'm not sure how to feel about. It's a self-meta call recognized as such. I will admit that some of my read here is due to playstyle, but I don't feel much of any townie proactivity or thought processes coming through in any of his posts, so I'm leaning cautiously nullscum.
Everything about this post reads town. Just wanna know what your read on Zyra is?(i know you were gonna do ISO's later but what is your base read on Zyra)
I don't have a great read on them at the moment. I feel that their reads are okay, but the reasons behind them are weak or just gut reads. A good number of their posts are also basic fluff or metagame thoughts and advice. Examples being , , , and almost-but-also-kinda-not . Could just be a playstyle thing but these kind of posts put me off a bit.
Save The Dragons wrote:@Azeru

what makes haschel's offenses minor enough to put him in town for you
The vote onto HF was taken back in 4 minutes, with a reason that I wasn't sure of until I saw that the account was *14 years old*, so considering I don't know how things were back then, I'm inclined to believe that putting them at E-1 was a genuine mistake. And the casually claiming VT didn't actually feel particularly scummy to me, just something that caught my eye.
Azeru
Azeru
Goon
Azeru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:33 am

Post by Azeru »

Woohoo double posting. Neat.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:37 am

Post by cyrus62 »

luke im pretty sure if it was meant for hockey he wouldn't have said he wasn't here to try to read it. idk who is to read it and who anit. if your meant to then go ahead and try.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:40 am

Post by cyrus62 »

the random shade on everything i post and the white knighting of hockey makes me see Luke and hockey as two scum leans.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:11 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Final 3 for completeness

Azeru
lean scum

Their iso feels very empty. Not just post count, but even in the posts they have, it is mostly just asking questions without putting any of their own reads/takes out there. Like they feel like they are being overly careful putting their own opinions into the thread (like every post before 237 has none of their own opinions)

Then 237, is their fist vote/push, and it is on Cyrus, which is a very non-controversial take.

333 and 351 are their first posts that feel like they are putting anything of their own out there... and not a fan of those either. Their apparent strongest town read is the person with the least posts in the thread, and even requires them to dismiss the things they don't like from the iso. Then there is shade on me and my strongest TR

Haschel
Null

There is not a lot to look at here. I guess, I don't think that he could be partners with either Strange or HockeyFan, but I don't have a real independent grasp on this slot by itself

Pav
Null

Again, there is less to look at here then most slots
I kinda like 149, and his vote on Cyrus was early enough that it seems less like it is joining in after it became a non-controversial bandwagon (166 for Pav, compared to 237 for Azeru)
In post 265, Pavowski wrote:Zyla was mafia in our last game so law of averages says she's town this time. Since RNG can always be trusted, this feels ironclad to me.
But then, this is a really weird way to form your reads. Like, I also think that Zyla is town, but not because of this. RNG can easily spit out less then likely scenarios, like I have played a few games with a guy named Unwnd, and he has been scum in all 3 of them. We even joked about it after our last game.
I have a GTKAS now! - Come ask me questions!

They're super opinionated and make a lot of assumptions, they're also pretty clumsy with word choice - Bell
Luke, respect for your scumgame has gone up massively - Hectic
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:13 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 355, cyrus62 wrote:the random shade on everything i post and the white knighting of hockey makes me see Luke and hockey as two scum leans.
Random shade??

Dude, you are literally the shadiest player in the game, and are only living through the day because of your strange decoding gambit.

They're super opinionated and make a lot of assumptions, they're also pretty clumsy with word choice - Bell
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:14 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 356, Lukewarm wrote:Pav Null
Another thing here for Pav, I don't think that he is very likely be partners with Strange

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:18 am

Post by Lukewarm »

So now that I am done with my isos, I think I am at

Strange>Azeru>>Pav=STD=Herchel>Hockey>Zyla

And Cyrus is frustratingly off the table for the day

cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:20 am

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 358, Lukewarm wrote:
Another thing here for Pav, I don't think that he is very likely be partners with Strange

tell me the two you think the most if your right we can go for one and have the pr check the other. if your wrong your be in hot water .

so how sure are you on strange?
\
and if you had a pr role who would you check.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:22 am

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 359, Lukewarm wrote:So now that I am done with my isos, I think I am at

what can you not put leans or nulls . i dont read>> = to well
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:24 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 266, Lukewarm wrote: Another thing that stood out to me while doing the iso was this
In post 227, cyrus62 wrote:day 1 read may change but as of now hockey and pev are my top scum reads.
In post 262, cyrus62 wrote:I'm on phone right now but Luke and hockey seems town to me so I'm down to 6 to short
@Cyrus, so is hockey one of your top scum reads, or is he one of your 2 top town reads? That is a big swing for him to have in like 1 page of the thread. Why were you scum reading him as of post 227? What changed his read so hard by 262?
Cyrus you never answered this, and now apparently me and hockey have swapped from your strongest trs to your strongest scum reads, can you talk about Hockey moving from 1 of your strongest scum read in 227 -> 1 of you strongest town reads in 262 -> 1 of your stongest scum reads in 355

cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:26 am

Post by cyrus62 »

on my 1st scum game i went off on someone for putting a pr to l1 and forcing a clime. because i wanted to seem town like.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:28 am

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 362, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 266, Lukewarm wrote: Another thing that stood out to me while doing the iso was this
In post 227, cyrus62 wrote:day 1 read may change but as of now hockey and pev are my top scum reads.
In post 262, cyrus62 wrote:I'm on phone right now but Luke and hockey seems town to me so I'm down to 6 to short
@Cyrus, so is hockey one of your top scum reads, or is he one of your 2 top town reads? That is a big swing for him to have in like 1 page of the thread. Why were you scum reading him as of post 227? What changed his read so hard by 262?
Cyrus you never answered this, and now apparently me and hockey have swapped from your strongest trs to your strongest scum reads, can you talk about Hockey moving from 1 of your strongest scum read in 227 -> 1 of you strongest town reads in 262 -> 1 of your stongest scum reads in 355
i gave you both a benefit of the doubt due to my reaction test. but after seeing how hockey reacted to my message i bumped him down. then you backed him up like defending him. as you are now.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:29 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 360, cyrus62 wrote:

tell me the two you think the most if your right we can go for one and have the pr check the other. if your wrong your be in hot water .

\
I have to be right with my first guess at scum, or I am in hot water? That seems a little bs.

Not super sure on Strange, but they are my strongest scum lean at the moment, but it is also Day 1, you can only be so sure.

Right now I am leaning strange and/or Azeru for scum, but currently liking my vote on Strange more because I think they would give us more associative information atm.

cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:31 am

Post by cyrus62 »

fyi i like ff8 .
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:31 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 361, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 359, Lukewarm wrote:So now that I am done with my isos, I think I am at

what can you not put leans or nulls . i dont read>> = to well
Are
you
really going to call me out for making posts that are hard to read :facepalm: :facepalm:

If you want to know who is lean or null, you are welcome to scroll back up to my earlier posts

cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:33 am

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 365, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 360, cyrus62 wrote:

\
I have to be right with my first guess at scum, or I am in hot water? That seems a little bs.

Not super sure on Strange, but they are my strongest scum lean at the moment, but it is also Day 1, you can only be so sure.

Right now I am leaning strange and/or Azeru for scum, but currently liking my vote on Strange more because I think they would give us more associative information atm.
then i will sheep you on strange . hot water 9 players . 8 after day 1 7 after day 2 starts if we get it wrong 5 . you see how one wrong read can toss the game
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:36 am

Post by cyrus62 »

luke you seem to be going after people on hockeys wagon why is this?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:38 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 368, cyrus62 wrote:hot water 9 players . 8 after day 1 7 after day 2 starts if we get it wrong 5 . you see how one wrong read can toss the game
Yes, I understand the concept that it is better to correctly hit scum day 1 then it is to miselim a townie day 1... thanks for your deep insight

Azeru
Azeru
Goon
Azeru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:39 am

Post by Azeru »

In post 356, Lukewarm wrote:Final 3 for completeness

Azeru
lean scum

Their iso feels very empty. Not just post count, but even in the posts they have, it is mostly just asking questions without putting any of their own reads/takes out there. Like they feel like they are being overly careful putting their own opinions into the thread (like every post before 237 has none of their own opinions)

Then 237, is their fist vote/push, and it is on Cyrus, which is a very non-controversial take.

333 and 351 are their first posts that feel like they are putting anything of their own out there... and not a fan of those either. Their apparent strongest town read is the person with the least posts in the thread, and even requires them to dismiss the things they don't like from the iso. Then there is shade on me and my strongest TR
You have every right to dismiss this statement as I have no proof to back it up really, but I'm generally a slow player that ramps up over the game. Early on I try to ask questions and gauge general feelings on people, but I don't like sharing my reads until I feel like they're solid enough to share. I don't like making insubstantial posts if I can help it.

That said, I can understand being put off by my vote on Cyrus. You said it was a non-controversial take at the time which I will agree with. But then you're also faulting me for my takes that you do seem to think are more controversial. Do you take issue with my reasoning or is it just that you don't agree with the reads?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:40 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 369, cyrus62 wrote:luke you seem to be going after people on hockeys wagon why is this?
what? This isn't even remotely true

Hockey's wagon rn is "My strongest Town Read" "Someone who I don't think anyone should vote today" and "The person I am currently voting"

HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:40 am

Post by HockeyFan »

[quote="In post 368, cyrus62"][/quote]

Hey cyrus, you mention ppl have thrown shade at u this game but here u are, throwing shade at Luke which is a big?? Its almost as if you know Strange is town and that is why you are A. sheeping him so you can on d2 say "omg Luke is in hotwater, he got a read wrong, lets powercondemm him". so like I dont like this at all
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:41 am

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 372, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 369, cyrus62 wrote:luke you seem to be going after people on hockeys wagon why is this?
what? This isn't even remotely true

Hockey's wagon rn is "My strongest Town Read" "Someone who I don't think anyone should vote today" and "The person I am currently voting"
oh realy?