Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:51 pm

Post by Zyla »

In post 975, Super wrote:wait so was James roleblocked?
From what he's saying about his results that's what it sounds like, yeah
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:40 pm

Post by JamesTheNames »

This means I got roleblocked by the Jailkeeper most likely ;-;
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:25 pm

Post by Super »

why?
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:26 pm

Post by Super »

just out on a walk atm, imma be on tonight to read properly sorry
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:26 pm

Post by Super »

also catboi rip <3
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:04 pm

Post by Super »

aight so I just did a quick proper read of the setup, I haven't played a noobie game before and didn't really look at the options for the setup until now (I just assumed there were 2 town PRS this entire time but then just saw the potential for 1 town PR is possible, oops)

I think at this point mafia have it pretty tough since they didn't hit a PR last night lmao, I don't really want to talk about claims yet and see what everyone else thinks since I feel fairly nooby when it comes to mechanics and the optimal way to do things (it does suck that Nora claimed since I'm not sure if that was ideal at this point since there is a scum roleblocker and they can narrow down who the last PR is but that's cool i'll let that slide :P)

I will say James's claim makes sense to me and I believe him - it's funny cos he kept mentioning having a PR read on someone which in my head makes sense now cos he was WIFOMing that :P (were you ? cos in hindsight it feels that way and I was vaguely thinking it on D2)

Nora's energy coming into today is towny to me, I still need to go back and reread everything said today (I only looked at the setup) but the vibe I did see was very towny and makes me feel more comfortable in my Navi read (I have been up and down with my read on the this game due to some awkward posts and never actually being able to interact with them)

I'm gonna just reread and also look at Orc pairings quickly now - but FMPOV this shouldn't be too hard considering I only really need 2 townreads alongside James to find the last scum (and I'm already leaning Nora as towny) - atm I wanna focus on Zyla and Uwnd's Orc interactions but yeah, lemme know our optimal move when it comes to claiming and such :) I don't wanna fuck anything up for town
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:07 pm

Post by Super »

In post 912, Noraa wrote:I was gonna come into this game telling everyone how townie jacksonvirgo and catboi were but the scum did that for me. I'm honestly sad catboi is gone because I really wanted to have an argument with him over one of his reads but now he's gone. So instead, I'll have the discussion with Super!
Hey! Can you tell me why James is town?
hi nora :) you're so energetic and it's really nice and easy for me to get a read on! yay! I'm curious what read you wanted to talk about with Catboi? was it the one on James as well?
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:09 pm

Post by Super »

In post 913, Noraa wrote:So my humble opinion is that James is the last scum here. Now, I could be wrong and I have a backup option in that case(two actually) but im pretty sure James is the last scum here.
I have my reasons but I want to hear super's opinion first because she's someone that I TR the most now that catboi is dead
I really love Nora's opening posts and read them as fairly towny - I mean I don't see a scum player coming in D3 after missing hitting a PR and claiming James to be scum (especially after they had potentially roleblocked them thinking they could be a PR???? it would be kinda weird and dumb to me? idk just a thought)
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:11 pm

Post by Super »

In post 922, Noraa wrote:
In post 919, JamesTheNames wrote:
In post 913, Noraa wrote:So my humble opinion is that James is the last scum here. Now, I could be wrong and I have a backup option in that case(two actually) but im pretty sure James is the last scum here.
I have my reasons but I want to hear super's opinion first because she's someone that I TR the most now that catboi is dead
Claim, I'm 99% sure you're the other scum from this, but claim.
I'm not going to claim lol. If you are actually the town tracker, you should consider why I, if scum would ever decide to come and SR you given you have been pretty widely TRed if I remember correctly. My slot was pretty widely TRed. If im scum, its easier to ride things out here and get ninja killed or something
agree with Nora here :P kinda what I was thinking with the instant read on James - wouldn't make much sense to come out with that as scum here
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:15 pm

Post by Super »

In post 932, Zyla wrote:So I guess that means that Noraa, Unwnd, and Super are our major suspects, but we've got a 1/3rd chance of being in a game with a mafia-roleblocker (and jailkeeper), so I guess I'm not 100% ruled out? (I mean, I am town, but I'm not confirmed yet I guess)
But I'm down for trusting James if no one else claims
is this like a partial slip? cos wouldn't mafia already know the setup at this point with James' claim? (mafia would know they don't have a rolecop so it'd have to be a JK and you didn't say that town could also have a potential friendsly neighbour??)

well i guess it's not a slip ..... cos you said 1/3rd

idk

idk

zyla are you townnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:29 pm

Post by Super »

you know what? fuck it. I feel pretty confident in saying Nora is town here so I'm just going to claim and say I'm a villager - the jailkeeper should claim because it is either Zyla/Unwnd and that to me is autowin (since it'd just be the last villager claim FMPOV since I'm feeling fairly good about Nora being town here and if I'm wrong then I can deal with that later on)

obviously it's only autowin here if my read on Nora is right and town also townread me but I'm feeling good about it

I'm leaning more on Zyla being scum because I read HEM as fairly towny D1 and also I will note that when Catboi started pushing on Orc D2 on entry HEM immediately took away his scumread on JAckson (Catboi) and started pushin on Orc as well (I don't see why he would do this to his partner)

sorry for claiming, Nora already did and I feel pretty confident we can vote out mafia today, if I've fucked up I'm sorry - I haven't played noob mechanics before and I'm getting the hang of the setups but I think based on my reads this is most optimal FMPOV (SINCE I'm feeling so good about Nora being town)
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:33 pm

Post by Super »

also I will say I found Zyla asking Orc a few times what his townreads were near the end of D2 felt like they were grasping at ways to interact with their partner to create some sort of distancing - just a random thought I have had

ANYWAYS, obv if Zyla is the JK then I'm a dumbass and wrong about this read but I'm feeling pretty good atm
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:41 pm

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 988, Super wrote:also I will say I found Zyla asking Orc a few times what his townreads were near the end of D2 felt like they were grasping at ways to interact with their partner to create some sort of distancing - just a random thought I have had

ANYWAYS, obv if Zyla is the JK then I'm a dumbass and wrong about this read but I'm feeling pretty good atm
I'm glad someone else thought this
unwnd
unwnd
Moment of Brilliance
unwnd
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:46 pm

Post by unwnd »

You're not a JK super? I don't think Zyla as the JK would just go along with what James said, or wouldn't point out the mech contradiction. If I'm a JK and someone claims I didn't go anywhere (and I was the one who JKed them so I know it's not true) I would want to clarify. Zyla didn't do that though, she just accepted it at face value and nothing else.
Protect yourself from the back of your mind
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:48 pm

Post by Super »

no I'm villager...

are you not JK? :(
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:48 pm

Post by Super »

so either Nora lied and is JK or James didn't get roleblocked?

or Zyla is JK and just is engaging weirdly
unwnd
unwnd
Moment of Brilliance
unwnd
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:48 pm

Post by unwnd »

I'm not, so someone is being hush for no reason when I'd prefer clarity
Protect yourself from the back of your mind
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:51 pm

Post by Super »

I think everyone should just claim at this point cos we only need 2 strong townreads to win AND we have Orc interactions (also I was rereading my own reads on Orc cos I like to see what I thought of players after their scum flip and I found it funny I called him out for being annoyed about the subs lmao)
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:58 pm

Post by JamesTheNames »

unwnd are you going to claim?
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:59 pm

Post by Super »

I'm assuming he is saying he is a villager too?
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:00 pm

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 996, Super wrote:I'm assuming he is saying he is a villager too?
I think I know who is whom.
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:01 pm

Post by Super »

huh?
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:02 pm

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 998, Super wrote:huh?
I was looking over some of Zyla's most recent posts. One stuck out, I want to see what Unwnd claims, or what Zyla claims.