Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:08 am

Post by Pavowski »

In post 485, Zyla wrote:Honestly I'm not sure what to discuss right now. I was hoping that HC would say something that could get some sort of conversation started, but it's been a while since we've seen him
I was just thinking it's been a while since we heard from haschel. I have his last post Friday at 3:45 EST. Is it time for a prod?
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:10 am

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 62, StrangeMatter wrote:
In post 60, Haschel Cedricson wrote:
In post 58, StrangeMatter wrote:
In post 55, Haschel Cedricson wrote:You are saying that your vote on Hockeyfan was RVS, correct?
Correct.
And immediately before that vote, you asked a question about our confidence in winning the game, correct?
Yes. Wasn't really meant for anything in the first place.
this felt town like i will give them that.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:11 am

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 63, Haschel Cedricson wrote:So why ask it?

Right now it looks like you asked an RQS question to try and gauge alignment and then voted for somebody who hadn't had a chance to interact yet, and then dodged followup questions about it.
yep they were pushing i get it. but i didnt end there.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:11 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 477, cyrus62 wrote:Hey save the Dragons
Why were you so upset with the way strange was being questioned so hard o page 3
Do you always defend newbie this way.

@strange,you didn't find it odd how sad was jumping in for you I mean how often do people tell se,s to give newbies some slack when they are voting them. Lukewarm why the need to jump in there . Std how were you so sure you found so many town reads so soon? Zyla you kinda seem odd here too, the way you said wow I can't believe how many reads already i thought I would have till tomorrow in rl . Then the way std basically said the same thing or was that lukewarm?
Hm, rethinking it now, I could see only a few reasons to take some pressure off me. None of them really are seem reasonable outside of the thought that they’re a newbie and need some help. Even then it is weird to me he said it in the first place, and something that almost never happens.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:12 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Cyrus looks to be quoting every single post, in order at this point....

Is it possible to make it to where I see everyone's posts except for cyrus for the time being?
I have a GTKAS now! - Come ask me questions!

They're super opinionated and make a lot of assumptions, they're also pretty clumsy with word choice - Bell
Luke, respect for your scumgame has gone up massively - Hectic
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:12 am

Post by Zyla »

Yeah, technically prod time was about ~8 hours ago, so I'm thinking ffery just hasn't had a chance yet
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:12 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 500, Pavowski wrote:
In post 485, Zyla wrote:Honestly I'm not sure what to discuss right now. I was hoping that HC would say something that could get some sort of conversation started, but it's been a while since we've seen him
I was just thinking it's been a while since we heard from haschel. I have his last post Friday at 3:45 EST. Is it time for a prod?
Yeah, it has been long enought

@Mod
I have a GTKAS now! - Come ask me questions!

They're super opinionated and make a lot of assumptions, they're also pretty clumsy with word choice - Bell
Luke, respect for your scumgame has gone up massively - Hectic
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:13 am

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 65, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 51, Save The Dragons wrote:it usually takes me a few pages for reads to develop but i agree with lukewarm that your progression feels natural wrt lukewarm and zula

i think i like haschel and lukewarm so far for town but again it's pretty early
I don't usually have reads this early, into 3 town reads is an interesting juxtaposition.

Was is giving you a town read on haschel and me?
see even luke was ping here .
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:14 am

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 503, StrangeMatter wrote:
Why were you so upset with the way strange was being questioned so hard o page 3

@strange,you didn't find it odd how sad was jumping in for you I mean how often do people tell se,s to give newbies some slack when they are voting them. Lukewarm why the need to jump in there . Std how were you so sure you found so many town reads so soon? Zyla you kinda seem odd here too, the way you said wow I can't believe how many reads already i thought I would have till tomorrow in rl . Then the way std basically said the same thing or was that lukewarm?
Hm, rethinking it now, I could see only a few reasons to take some pressure off me. None of them really are seem reasonable outside of the thought that they’re a newbie and need some help. Even then it is weird to me he said it in the first place, and something that almost never happens.
so should we put presure on std for this as it could have been a pocket attempt.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:16 am

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 504, Lukewarm wrote:Cyrus looks to be quoting every single post, in order at this point....
Is it possible to make it to where I see everyone's posts except for cyrus for the time being?
im going some where with this just wait. gee i told every one to reread page three and no one did so i am showing what ping me.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:18 am

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 66, HockeyFan wrote:Speaking of this RVS vote, I think strange and luke actually have some pairing here. When Haschel asked the question "Why Hockeyfan", Luke decided to interject(post 24), and that feels like a very partnery thing to do when he could have just ignored it.

With that being said, i think it is time to vote Luke

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Lukewarm

Counterwagon this ASAP :)
why did you feel the need to say counter wagon this. then right after look here
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:19 am

Post by Pavowski »

In post 504, Lukewarm wrote:Cyrus looks to be quoting every single post, in order at this point....

That would be so helpful honestly, but no, I don't think so
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:20 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

what the fuck is this guy wearing on his head

gonna try and re-engage with this game after i get some coffee in me
aka Fenrir
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:20 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 498, Zyla wrote:
In post 490, HockeyFan wrote:
Zyla wrote:
In post 484, HockeyFan wrote:Actually looking back, there hasn't seemed to be much interactions between Pav and Azeru other than 1 read from Pav awkwardly null reading them?
I'm curious, what reads awkward about that read to you?
Its defintly not conclusive but in , he goes from Tring back to giving reasons why they're scum just a few words later which is ??? His scum read didnt even have any reasoning on why hes scum fwiw so I have 0 clue why based on that, Pav decides to read Az as neutral but could be just me?
To me that seems fairly normal, he's got some town vibes, but also some scummy vibes, and they cancel out
Eh fair enough, but the progression of the TR -> SR is a bit weird
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:20 am

Post by Pavowski »

In post 511, Pavowski wrote:

Actually if you go to your user settings you can set him as a "foe" and apparently it will hide their posts? Haven't tried it yet but that might do it.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:21 am

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 67, Save The Dragons wrote:i think haschel is town for his opening post but i could be wrong. i don't see scum announcing vt like that.

i think you're town because i liked your posts so far especially
so std was towning haschel . std your a se and havent seen this before?
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:22 am

Post by Zyla »

In post 514, Pavowski wrote:
In post 511, Pavowski wrote:

Actually if you go to your user settings you can set him as a "foe" and apparently it will hide their posts? Haven't tried it yet but that might do it.
I think that's disabled in certain forums (such as games)
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:26 am

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 74, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 70, Zyla wrote:Honestly, I was expecting to have to wait until IRL tomorrow to have some reads either direction, but I guess I got a strong one early.
In post 15, HockeyFan wrote: With that being said, I will vote Zyla for stealing my question
a
VOTE: Zyl
I find it interesting that you mention my question but don't actually respond to either of them

I mentioned it because I wa/vote]
I find it interesting that you mention my question but don't actually respond to either of them

I mentioned it because I s going to ask the "Do you like pineapple on pizza" question and it seemed completely NAI but I wanted to see a reaction by voting u. I didn't bother to respond to the other one. I do not know why ignoring a RQS post is scum leaning?

In post 18, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 13, Save The Dragons wrote:are we doing rqs instead of rvs?

i feel confident town will win, how's that?
Already found a confident town, SVD is town
What makes Dragon town from this post? If anything the wording is slightly off for town

ehhh while the wording may be off, I think his original post was towny enough and this read was pretty lackluster anyways so theres no need to pay too much attention to it

In post 66, HockeyFan wrote: Counterwagon this ASAP :)
What do you mean by this?
There were a few votes on the table(cant exactly remember who), but none of them were on Luke and I thought Luke was scummy so I wanted to counterwagon Luke

Also, speaking about SVD:I did call him town earlier but after seeing post#52 and post#56 idk about that anymore, He was trying to soft defend his possible scum partner so SVD is back to null leaning scum. I also really liked this questioning by Zyla and I feel like scum dont try to push on someone who was already TR'D by 1-2 people.[/quote] so then this is the last of it sorry but i realy wanted to show what was odd to me the way hockey 1st went with hascal and then destince him here and moved on to luke for a bit then setter on strange .
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:30 am

Post by cyrus62 »

yes page 3,4 and 5 will slove the game if you lot just take the time to read
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:39 am

Post by Pavowski »

In post 513, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 498, Zyla wrote:
Zyla wrote:
In post 484, HockeyFan wrote:Actually looking back, there hasn't seemed to be much interactions between Pav and Azeru other than 1 read from Pav awkwardly null reading them?
Its defintly not conclusive but in , he goes from Tring back to giving reasons why they're scum just a few words later which is ??? His scum read didnt even have any reasoning on why hes scum fwiw so I have 0 clue why based on that, Pav decides to read Az as neutral but could be just me?
To me that seems fairly normal, he's got some town vibes, but also some scummy vibes, and they cancel out
Just to provide some perspective, my reads are as shallow as they come right now and are likely to stay that way until there's some hard evidence (a NK, a claim that can be reasonably assessed, etc). To quantify them in an arbitrary way, I'd say my reads at the moment are plus or minus a point or two on, say, a hundred-point scale.

In other words, (and I would think this would go without saying, but let's just be clear), an early towny read from last Thursday in no way precludes a scummy read on Sunday, or vice versa. I'll say that for myself, but I'll also say I assume it to be true for most players. You *should* be changing your mind at this point. You *should* be uncertain in your reads. If you think there's a contradiction there -- in light of, again, absolutely no hard evidence at this point -- you're welcome to think it.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:44 am

In post 452, StrangeMatter wrote:@STD can you what your scumreads and townreads are so far?
had them, but i'm going to read the new stuff and see if anything changes
aka Fenrir
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:45 am

In post 464, cyrus62 wrote:When your both in the lobby ... I took a look at sight chat . You both been there for hours
this means nothing
aka Fenrir
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:46 am

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 519, Pavowski wrote:
In post 513, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 498, Zyla wrote:
Zyla wrote:
Just to provide some perspective, my reads are as shallow as they come right now and are likely to stay that way until there's some hard evidence (a NK, a claim that can be reasonably assessed, etc). To quantify them in an arbitrary way, I'd say my reads at the moment are plus or minus a point or two on, say, a hundred-point scale.

In other words, (and I would think this would go without saying, but let's just be clear), an early towny read from last Thursday in no way precludes a scummy read on Sunday, or vice versa. I'll say that for myself, but I'll also say I assume it to be true for most players. You *should* be changing your mind at this point. You *should* be uncertain in your reads. If you think there's a contradiction there -- in light of, again, absolutely no hard evidence at this point -- you're welcome to think it.
this makes since and thats the way i feel. but lukewarm was so sure of his town read on hockey he started pushing people on that wagon.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:47 am

wasn't upset, i just thought haschel might give the newbie more of a chance to get acclimated
aka Fenrir
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:49 am

Post by cyrus62 »

and then hockey felt the need to defend and white knight for lukewarm.