Large Normal 233 | Random videos I liked | Over !

Normal Games (With basic roles and standard mechanics) Signups Here
Forum rules
osuka
osuka
Mafia Scum
osuka
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2150 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:38 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 2059, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 2058, petapan wrote:
In post 2056, Andresvmb wrote:Actually Anya wouldn’t have revealed the information as the Informed themselves - they’re most likely just a Goon if they’re Scum. But if the theory is correct, they might have been fishing for it.
where is this informed theory coming from?
Anya’s first post is them claiming to be a Mason all by themselves. Now, indulge me for a second. They could be a Traitor Neighbor that’s Informed about a Masonry, and is openly hinting at it in their first post, letting the Scum Team know to go look for them. Unfortunately I really do think DGB/DotW made themselves way obvious. But that’s a theory yeah?
first of all whatever it is you're on, i want to try some of it. there's like no way right

of course i say that but i did just play a game with 3x mafia doctors and a town gunsmith the other day so really who the fuck knows
"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
Mafia Scum
osuka
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2151 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:39 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 2078, petapan wrote:looking at that list makes me actually feel like i'm probably out of sorts somewhere because otherwise things don't make much sense

osuka very probably just scum here though
why am i probably just scum

indulge me
"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
Mafia Scum
osuka
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2152 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:41 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 2094, petapan wrote:gna be honest i think the flip-flop on dunn is way more likely to be town-ai for someone who isn't a complete noob, b/c i've had sequences like that as town but rarely as scum
okay THIS is a reach

i think that if anything it's scum indicative but you could make a point that it's nai and i would be forced to admit you may be right, but town ai? absolutely not
osuka
osuka
Mafia Scum
osuka
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2153 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:41 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 2097, Dwlee99 wrote:Nero probably is better at finding scum than I am so it's probably not a bad call for me to sheep him from the dead. I kinda want to throw Titus out the nearest window for Nero's legacy.
do you think nero's read wouldve stayed the same post flip?
osuka
osuka
Mafia Scum
osuka
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2154 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:42 pm

Post by osuka »

nero is also kind of a hothead so he couldve actually just gotten tilted and deathtunneled titus

ive seen that sort of play before from nero
osuka
osuka
Mafia Scum
osuka
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2155 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:44 pm

Post by osuka »

oh okay wait what the fuck i read the last several pages under the assumption that masons were in the game

if dotw confirms dgb but doesn't claim mason i suppose neighbors could still be a thing? if that's the case i don't think that holds any water for an anya or kyouko lynch so consider this post as me officially taking that back
osuka
osuka
Mafia Scum
osuka
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2156 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:44 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 2120, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1971, Titus wrote:Why isn't Anya happening today? That claim reeks of being coached and flubbed.
Anya's whole iso is 100% flub.
that's how it always is, you just gotta read into it
osuka
osuka
Mafia Scum
osuka
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2157 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:45 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 2125, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 2053, petapan wrote:arguments that the neighbors must be scum if there are masons
I AGREE

but

Anya and Kyouko were objectively scummy.

Anya literally claimed mason, which made me jump off my chair.

And then Anya keeps shifting and obscuring the claim... and the results... no bueno and muy scummo.
i'm really not sure how to read anya. she's an extremely tricky read and i think that's on purpose

ive seen her scum and town play recently and honestly i couldn't tell a fucking difference. i wouldnt be surprised if she flipped green here if there arent any masons in the game
osuka
osuka
Mafia Scum
osuka
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2158 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:45 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 2136, Anya wrote:they see me as a platform to elevate themselves
who's they
osuka
osuka
Mafia Scum
osuka
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2159 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:47 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 2142, Rathe wrote:
In post 2008, Andresvmb wrote:I’m somewhat skeptical there still.
still u called them town
dumbest post over the course of the last 10 pages, he said "as town"

please fuck off with the misrep or, in the ever so unlikely event that this _isn't_ underhanded, learn to read
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #2160 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:51 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

@Osuka Post Dunn flip? I don't see what would make it change. I like your point on vaxkiller and I'm fine throwing that slot out the window if we have to. I still think t3 is a good wagon and I want to say there though. Here are some of my thoughts on t3 summarized:

I don't like how T3 seems to be playing both "sides" of the game here, questioning the DotW + DGB + Titus town block claim but then voting with them on Anya is super weird. I also feel like his absence in light of the claim from Anya + wagon on him is weird, like he is hoping he can just pretend to have been gone and leave his vote there and conveniently avoid the wagon along with it. I know t3's playstyle is kinda like it has been this game, but I think trying to lurk through pressure is super scummy and made even worse by the fact that he is voting a slot that claims town power role and who I believe. If we could force t3 back into the game at least to lock him into a claim that would be great.
I prefer they, thanks :)
Rathe
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2161 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:22 pm

Post by Rathe »

In post 2159, osuka wrote:
still u called them town

please fuck off with the misrep or, in the ever so unlikely event that this _isn't_ underhanded, learn to read
VOTE: osuka
Rathe
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2162 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:24 pm

Post by Rathe »

there is no reason to think u r town reading ur iso calling my posts dumb wont change it
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2163 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:29 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 2144, osuka wrote:youre voting for titus and you dont even know what the case is on her? hoo boy this is a one of a kind game isnt it
I feel like this is the same scum Osuka that isn't reading the game as previously met.
I am happy to lim here today as well.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2164 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:36 pm

Post by VFP »

VOTE: Osuka

That was a very lazy 'catch up' from Osuka that adds nothing to the game.
The vote on Rathe is basically what Osuka does as scum and leaves a wasted vote sitting there doing nothing.
osuka
osuka
Mafia Scum
osuka
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2165 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:48 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 2160, Dwlee99 wrote:@Osuka Post Dunn flip? I don't see what would make it change. I like your point on vaxkiller and I'm fine throwing that slot out the window if we have to. I still think t3 is a good wagon and I want to say there though. Here are some of my thoughts on t3 summarized:

I don't like how T3 seems to be playing both "sides" of the game here, questioning the DotW + DGB + Titus town block claim but then voting with them on Anya is super weird. I also feel like his absence in light of the claim from Anya + wagon on him is weird, like he is hoping he can just pretend to have been gone and leave his vote there and conveniently avoid the wagon along with it. I know t3's playstyle is kinda like it has been this game, but I think trying to lurk through pressure is super scummy and made even worse by the fact that he is voting a slot that claims town power role and who I believe. If we could force t3 back into the game at least to lock him into a claim that would be great.
i can get behind a t3 lynch but i feel obligated to tell you that pressure seems to do absolutely nothing with that guy. every fucking time, he just keeps doing the same shit and it ends up being a policy exec. if you're fine with that you're fine with that, but if you're not then you should keep that in mind
osuka
osuka
Mafia Scum
osuka
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2166 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:50 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 2161, Rathe wrote:
In post 2159, osuka wrote:
still u called them town

VOTE: osuka
very elaborate, thanks for the insight

how could you possibly explain your take on andres' post? let me elaborate

it's stupid because, if you're town, it makes zero sense. in that universe, you just have your head firmly lodged up your ass. if you're scum, which i think is more likely, and what that post makes you sound like, that was just an underhanded misrep to spin that post of "_as town_, osuka is accurate" into "osuka is accurate so he is town", which is actually not at all what he said
osuka
osuka
Mafia Scum
osuka
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2167 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:52 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 2163, VFP wrote:
In post 2144, osuka wrote:youre voting for titus and you dont even know what the case is on her? hoo boy this is a one of a kind game isnt it
I feel like this is the same scum Osuka that isn't reading the game as previously met.
you don't understand his point about titus and yet you agree? how is that even possible? he's talking about titus going back on anya in 1971

i literally _skimmed_ the thread because i have a headache and my brain is mush but i have to provide an acceptable amount of input on this game, so yeah it was a bit of a half-assed catchup but that's what you're gonna get. 20 pages ago probably isn't even that relevant anyway and if you have any burning questions, i'm all yours
osuka
osuka
Mafia Scum
osuka
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2168 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:52 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 2164, VFP wrote:VOTE: Osuka

That was a very lazy 'catch up' from Osuka that adds nothing to the game.
The vote on Rathe is basically what Osuka does as scum and leaves a wasted vote sitting there doing nothing.
rathe is lockscum by the way. there's no way town plays like that
Rathe
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2169 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:03 pm

Post by Rathe »

i admit i missed a lot but last I talked to andres he said u r probably town so when he said he is still skeptical of you i want him to clarify
Rathe
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2170 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:06 pm

Post by Rathe »

it doesnt even matter what andres thinks about u i am not basing my read on u cuz of andres
Rathe
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2171 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:28 pm

Post by Rathe »

In post 2166, osuka wrote:as town_, osuka is accurate" into "osuka is accurate so he is town", which is actually not at all what he said
its not what i said either i already said what i meant in
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2172 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:07 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 2167, osuka wrote:
In post 2163, VFP wrote:
you don't understand his point about titus and yet you agree? how is that even possible? he's talking about titus going back on anya in 1971

i literally _skimmed_ the thread because i have a headache and my brain is mush but i have to provide an acceptable amount of input on this game, so yeah it was a bit of a half-assed catchup but that's what you're gonna get. 20 pages ago probably isn't even that relevant anyway and if you have any burning questions, i'm all yours
I have my own reasons to scum read Titus.
I have been voting Titus most of the day, and the only thing I agree with is Titus being scum from Peter. The scum claim part Peter said was irrelevant because it wasn't.

You were in the game with a town hood, masons and a town doctor.
If the masons are real, what's your view on this game compared to that game role wise?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata
Location: Bad Player Correctional Institute, for parole violations

Post Post #2173 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:55 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 2157, osuka wrote:
In post 2125, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 2053, petapan wrote:arguments that the neighbors must be scum if there are masons
I AGREE

but

Anya and Kyouko were objectively scummy.

Anya literally claimed mason, which made me jump off my chair.

And then Anya keeps shifting and obscuring the claim... and the results... no bueno and muy scummo.
i'm really not sure how to read anya. she's an extremely tricky read and i think that's on purpose

ive seen her scum and town play recently and honestly i couldn't tell a fucking difference. i wouldnt be surprised if she flipped green here if there arent any masons in the game
The ever shifting claims and results from Anya does her in, she is scum.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #2174 (ISO) » Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:20 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Spoiler: big quote Osuka
In post 2165, osuka wrote:
In post 2160, Dwlee99 wrote:@Osuka Post Dunn flip? I don't see what would make it change. I like your point on vaxkiller and I'm fine throwing that slot out the window if we have to. I still think t3 is a good wagon and I want to say there though. Here are some of my thoughts on t3 summarized:

i can get behind a t3 lynch but i feel obligated to tell you that pressure seems to do absolutely nothing with that guy. every fucking time, he just keeps doing the same shit and it ends up being a policy exec. if you're fine with that you're fine with that, but if you're not then you should keep that in mind
[/spoiler[
It wouldn't be a policy. The things I've pointed out are scummy.
In post 2173, DrippingGoofball wrote: The ever shifting claims and results from Anya does her in, she is scum.
Bad take.m
I prefer they, thanks :)