HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:57 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 949, Pavowski wrote:picking up right where we left off after the Strange elimination.
Yea now that I look back at it, nothing wrong but like I was a bit confused by the speed of your votes. I still want Strange, but I want him to post more to see if he is towny or smth
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:51 pm

Post by Pavowski »

In post 950, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 949, Pavowski wrote:picking up right where we left off after the Strange elimination.
Yea now that I look back at it, nothing wrong but like I was a bit confused by the speed of your votes. I still want Strange, but I want him to post more to see if he is towny or smth
Strange is dead, dude.

Strange is dead.
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:53 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

LOL i meant STD, my bad
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:08 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

Starting to think it is just a doc since no one's coming forward which means we have to get today right. Because that means we have a rolecop which means if town don't get it right today we will surely lose.
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:11 am

Post by Pavowski »

In post 953, cyrus62 wrote:Starting to think it is just a doc since no one's coming forward which means we have to get today right. Because that means we have a rolecop which means if town don't get it right today we will surely lose.
I know I said I was done engaging with Cyrus antics, but saying this kind of stuff just isn't true and doesn't help us in any way. We are at 8 players now with 2 mafia. If we miselim today, we will be at 7 tonight and presumed 6 tomorrow. At that point we should worry about losing, but not until then. Yet you keep talking like the game is already lost.

Honestly. You need to stop with this.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:01 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 933, Save The Dragons wrote:gonna try to give this game the activity it deserves. that said i have friends coming over so i'll try to post tonight
I have a GTKAS now! - Come ask me questions!

They're super opinionated and make a lot of assumptions, they're also pretty clumsy with word choice - Bell
Luke, respect for your scumgame has gone up massively - Hectic
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:02 am

Post by Pavowski »

In post 955, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 933, Save The Dragons wrote:gonna try to give this game the activity it deserves. that said i have friends coming over so i'll try to post tonight
I mean, it *was* Father's Day yesterday, and it *was* Sunday...
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:16 am

Post by Lukewarm »

I mean, I probably would not have thought anything of it if he had not specifically said hew as gonna post last night, but because he said that I logged on specifically looking for his post.

They're super opinionated and make a lot of assumptions, they're also pretty clumsy with word choice - Bell
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:25 am

Post by Pavowski »

Well since you and I are here early, Luke, any thoughts on the votes from yesterday? I have some inklings but I'm curious if I'm overthinking and reading too much into it
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:27 am

Post by Lukewarm »

I already mentioned my concerns with STDs votes.

And then Cyrus's "I'm not going to hammer" -> "I saw your crumb" -> "hammering," obviously. But, like, I cannot bring my self to try and figure out what he is doing.

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:28 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Did you mean ALL votes, or the EoD votes? I remember you posted a list, but have not really looked at it too closely.

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:33 am

Post by Lukewarm »

I am looking at the list you posted in 914, and trying to guess what caught your eye.

I assume it is Zyla only having one vote the entire day? That is the only thing that stands out

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:35 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Having the post numbers there, does make it clearer that STD was lurking early day, like he rode his RVS vote until the day was almost over, then was wagon shopping

Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:00 am

Post by Pavowski »

In post 960, Lukewarm wrote:Did you mean ALL votes, or the EoD votes? I remember you posted a list, but have not really looked at it too closely.
Yeah, I meant the list as a whole. I mentioned a few things ping me, I might as well stop being coy.
Zyla: Hockey (71)
Zyla only voting on an early wagon pings me hard. To call it a wagon might be a stretch, though I do think Hockey was the one who got run up to e-1 in a big damn hurry very early in the day.
Haschel: Strange (50), Hockey (132)
Haschel had meta issues in the latter part of the "day" so I'm trying not to read too hard into this. However, upon return he joined in the hard sus on Strange and worked hard to make several reads .... but never voted.
Azeru: Cyrus (237), Strange (629)
These are also very easy votes to make at the time they were made.

Those are the main things that occur to me when I look at the voting.
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:04 am

Post by Pavowski »

I should clarify that I'm not necessarily saying I know what those things mean yet. I'm just saying these are things that make me go "hmm".
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:44 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 963, Pavowski wrote:
Zyla only voting on an early wagon pings me hard. To call it a wagon might be a stretch, though I do think Hockey was the one who got run up to e-1 in a big damn hurry very early in the day.
I agree that this one stands out, but she also makes it clear repeatedly throughout the day that she is suspicious of Hockey. If anything, I would say she was a bit tunneled on him, which I think is more likely to come from town? Like, wouldn't scum be trying to get a wagon to pass? And she stayed clear of the strange wagon both times it picked up steam
Haschel had meta issues in the latter part of the "day" so I'm trying not to read too hard into this. However, upon return he joined in the hard sus on Strange and worked hard to make several reads .... but never voted.
You missed a vote from Haschel in 759 for Zyla.

I am not sure how to feel about Haschel atm. I was suspicious of how he handled Strange/Zyla EoD, but that suspicion was mainly tied to it looking like he might be trying to save strange, which makes less sense for a scum player to do now, knowing Strange's alignment.
Azeru: Cyrus (237), Strange (629)
These are also very easy votes to make at the time they were made.
I called Azeru out a during the first half of the day for basically this same thing. I thought they were a lot townier in the later parts of the day tho, and it is a little hard to fault him for thinking Strange was scummy. (I think the entire lobby scum read her, except maybe Cyrus.)

I will give him a second look later today.

Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:03 am

Post by Pavowski »

In post 965, Lukewarm wrote:
I agree that this one stands out, but she also makes it clear repeatedly throughout the day that she is suspicious of Hockey. If anything, I would say she was a bit tunneled on him, which I think is more likely to come from town? Like, wouldn't scum be trying to get a wagon to pass? And she stayed clear of the strange wagon both times it picked up steam
I dunno. I think it makes just as much sense for scum to steer clear of a wagon, if they think the wagon is going through regardless. (This is the same basis for my sus on Haschel.) Your point that she keeps pointing out her own sus on Hockey, though, seems to be more favorable to her.
You missed a vote from Haschel in 759 for Zyla.

I am not sure how to feel about Haschel atm. I was suspicious of how he handled Strange/Zyla EoD, but that suspicion was mainly tied to it looking like he might be trying to save strange, which makes less sense for a scum player to do now, knowing Strange's alignment.
Thanks for pointing out my missed vote. I was getting a little fuzzy toward the end of this project.

I realize my little chart doesn't neatly include the EOD vote count, which was:
StrangeMatter (5): Pavowski, Azeru, Lukewarm, Save The Dragons, cyrus62
Save The Dragons (2): HockeyFan, StrangeMatter
HockeyFan (1): Zyla
Zyla (1): Haschel Cedricson

Not Voting (0): None.
So Zyla's on an island voting Hockeyfan, and Haschel's on an island voting Zyla. Given the points we've already made this morning, I find the Haschel vote more interesting.
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:55 am

Post by HockeyFan »

@Luke and @Pav, I know STD is your top scum rn, but who is your 2nd top scum atm?
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:01 am

Post by Pavowski »

In post 967, HockeyFan wrote:@Luke and @Pav, I know STD is your top scum rn, but who is your 2nd top scum atm?
Difficult to say as there are still a lot of people we haven't heard (much) from here in d2.

In fact, now that I'm saying that, I kind of want to withhold putting another read out there *until* we have some more folks weigh in "today".
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:13 am

Post by Zyla »

Oh btw,
@HC
are you able to answer now what made you choose me over strange?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:23 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

my bad i am here

i'm not super great at mechanics even simple ones like this so i'm probably going to shy away from discussing the pr situation to focus more on scum hunting
In post 922, Lukewarm wrote:Like when he kept Strange at e-1, after I left the push, like he was hoping it would still go through without me
i voted strange because they were a scumread of mine. it had nothing to do with you. i already expressed an interest in hammering and when you left i decided to jump on because i believe i was still parked on haschel at the time and while i had doubts about haschel, it makes more sense for me to vote my scumread, no?
In post 922, Lukewarm wrote:When that wagon stalled out, he jumped to the next push on Hockey
I don't remember the wagon stalling out, maybe it did, but i jumped on another scumread of mine.
In post 922, Lukewarm wrote:And then he abandoned that wagon when lost steam, he went back to Strange - and his reasoning looks suspicious to me
again, i voted one of my documented scumreads in the post you quoted
In post 922, Lukewarm wrote:He votes for strange because he "likes the wagon composition." Which is a weird reason to join a wagon imo. It is like he avoids saying she is scummy here because he knows she is getting ready to flip town. Like he is trying to absolve himself of the vote -- "I only voted that way because I trusted you guys **points at Azeru, Pav, and me**"
I voted strange because I thought they were scum, i made a comment that i liked the wagon composition. That's not my reasoning, that just made me feel better about voting strange because I was townreading all the people voting strange. now it seems unlikely that the three of you are town since scum probably pushed the strange wagon for a mislim.
In post 928, Pavowski wrote:There are other things that ping me in the votes, but this is my feeling right now.
what other things ping you
aka Fenrir
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:36 am

Post by Zyla »

In post 914, Pavowski wrote:D1 voting went as follows. Each player's votes are listed in order, the number in parentheses being the post in which they voted

Unvotes omitted because I am lazy. Hope I got everything else.

Draw your own conclusions

Votes for d1:
I kind of want to explain this, since it's been brought up a couple of times.
My main three scumreads were HC, Hockey, and Strange. The times that I was most likely to change my votes, HC and Strange were at E-2 or E-1, so I stuck with my vote that I had to try and keep the day going. I could've voted the other of the two, but I felt that that would draw away from the current conversations, hence sticking with hockey.
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:52 am

Post by Pavowski »

@STD See 963 for my other pings.
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:57 am

Post by Pavowski »

In post 970, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 922, Lukewarm wrote:He votes for strange because he "likes the wagon composition." Which is a weird reason to join a wagon imo. It is like he avoids saying she is scummy here because he knows she is getting ready to flip town. Like he is trying to absolve himself of the vote -- "I only voted that way because I trusted you guys **points at Azeru, Pav, and me**"
I voted strange because I thought they were scum, i made a comment that i liked the wagon composition. That's not my reasoning, that just made me feel better about voting strange because I was townreading all the people voting strange. now it seems unlikely that the three of you are town since scum probably pushed the strange wagon for a mislim.
Just to clarify, you townread the rest of us on that wagon before, but now you no longer do?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 6:07 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

while possible, i think it's unlikely the wagon was all town. i need to refresh my reads, i'm not sure how i feel about anyone yet.
aka Fenrir