Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:34 am

Post by Zyla »

I'm gonna laugh if my half-joke, half-OMGUS hero-solve was correct, but the two of you are
really
making it look good right now
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:34 am

Post by VFP »

In post 445, GrandpaMo wrote:vfp i still think ur town so just look at me day 2 and vote james today pls
Stop trying to pull at my heart strings and answer my posts to you! :P
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: If you are reading this, then why did you read it in the first place?

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:34 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 439, VFP wrote:
In post 438, T3 wrote:No, but you think he is playing the same is what I gathered.
No that's more of a side feeling.
Grampa is trying to use false expectation on me. Buy saying I should know how town Grampa plays is an attempt to manipulate me into doubt. But as stated I don't think I've played with Grampa town.
There's a difference of knowing is someone is playing as town or scum and if they understand the motive that they are going for when it comes to meta.

The next part was about my reads being bullshit or a stretch. I forget the wording but it's the same meaning. I hadn't really gave any reads this game outside of you and Zyla (the Grampa town read was a joke that no one picked up on although it seemed pretty obvious to me). I don't think that my reasoning to you and Zyla were bad or out there.
If Grampa means from our last game, my reasoning was right and it helped in getting his scum buddy to be the lim. It wasn't even really out there.
So again, this is just an attempt to mix AtE with manipulation. This is what Grampa basically did last game as scum, while the game I replaced in with dead Grampa, he wasn't like this at all (I don't want to set this a stone as I would have to re read this so take that minor part as NAI).
also you literaly had me fucking pocketed that one fucking game LOL. pls do not forget bout that!!!
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:34 am

Post by Zyla »

In post 449, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 446, Zyla wrote:
VFP
: who were you planning on voting for in ?
Val
:why did you think James would hammer without announcing intent? And would that be coming from Town or Scum James?
T3
: what do you think is the difference between how you and VFP have been playing this game?
T3 and Cook
: the same question for both of you. Why do you think VFP is scummy?

Pedit:
Grandpa
: why do you get to decide what votes are 'acceptable'?
since you asked us questions? why haven't you been able to answer / address my points that i made to you regarding that wall post that was full of manipulative reads.
Could you point me to the points that I didn't answer?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:35 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 450, Zyla wrote:I'm gonna laugh if my half-joke, half-OMGUS hero-solve was correct, but the two of you are
really
making it look good right now
half omgus? what??? so you admit it ???

this is so scum that im not even going to vote for u ;-;
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:35 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 451, VFP wrote:
In post 445, GrandpaMo wrote:vfp i still think ur town so just look at me day 2 and vote james today pls
im sorry it may seem like im in a rush

i will get to them eventually
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:36 am

Post by VFP »

In post 446, Zyla wrote:VFP: who were you planning on voting for in 317?
I was.goibg to sheep and vote you.
Then I was going to vote Grampa but Grampa had to go before talking to me :(
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:36 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 299, GrandpaMo wrote:
okay ill try my best to digest this info because im confused? are you like tryna reiterate a scumcase on me?

In post 277, Zyla wrote:
In post 87, GrandpaMo wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 68, Zyla wrote:
In post 67, VFP wrote:RVS sucks
True, but it's one of two options I know of to get the ball rolling. If you don't like RVS, how would you prefer town getting conversation going?
This is very very ironic because a No Lim has caused this conversation to get started and maybe get a read on you and maybe see interactions with other people. This is why I pointed you out earlier.

I lied.

Yes, I lied to you, it wasn't just because I pointed it out to say "it was funny", I pointed it out because I knew this was going to happen, and you weren't going to realize it after questioning hence why I had to lie so I can drop it off. But since, it has escalated ever since, the only reason this conversation happened was because VFP did a no lim. It's really NAI, and it seems like you are trying to set him up as scum for it. Yes, maybe he could be scum however, this is something more of NAI in my opinion, and shouldn't be taken as a regard. Many people no lim on day 1 and many people vote on day 1.

We will all be voting regardless by day 1, so there is no point to continue this conversation. I thought you would stop because you would find it unnecessary and NAI to keep going about a specific vote, specifically a no lim.

But you didn't.
So I will give you scumpings for this. I don't fully scumread you because you initiating this conversation could be towny of you but the way you are handling it could be scummy of you if you understand.
"NAI, could be scum, don't read over this, stop the conversation"
To me this just seems absurd, he seems to go back and forth and back in a single post, and tries to suggest the conversation should just end, when so far it's been pretty productive and getting people to talk.

werent you the one who literally got on me for getting on a no lim vote being counterproductive??? and you even agreeed to that and that instantly contradicted your claim where you said "a no lim doesn't create any discussion x and x". very very hypocritcal. i don't go back and forth. alstro + me have gave you what that quote meant like 5 times already and you even came at an understanding later after i told you that i proposed a summary at the end in whcih you were like it wasn't a summary but alstro already had gave you the meaning and i agreeed. alstro hit almost spot on and i added to it. |: i rlly dont know why u are still bringing this up now.
In post 88, GrandpaMo wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 86, JamesTheNames wrote:
In post 84, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 63, Val89 wrote:
In post 49, GrandpaMo wrote:i don't know if you were serious at all
No, I wasn't.
In post 49, GrandpaMo wrote:and realized it was just a BS post to make it seem long, with no content providing and voting someone other than your scumread xD
Absolutely correct. It was a straight-forward RVS vote dressed up in the style of a serious wall post. You correctly identify the most obvious punchline there, but I dropped a few other things that should have made it clear it was entirely non-serious. I don't really claim to have invented the acronym 'WIFOM', to take another example. Of course, if it transpires that
MiniMegaByte
is scum, I reserve the right to imply I was in fact being serious and I knew from day one. :wink:

My post #27 was equally non-serious. Technically, reading you as null was serious, but the reasons equally BS. The clue there was the fact the that you HAD put your vote on one of the 3 - and Cook, MiniMegaByte and me are definitely 3, by the way - with the kicker being the reference to
alstroemeria
, whom was yet to be mentioned. I read you as null because I was reading everyone as null. There is nothing upto #27 I consider indicative either way.

Okay I guess we both misunderstood? LOL. I just thought my RVS didn't really count as a "joke" scumread or whatever you want to read it as and so I just assumed you would imply that the people I scumread (and not the person I voted!) was scum.

In post 60, MiniMegabyte wrote:Who would've thought that at the beginning of the game people joke around
Indeed. :cool:
In post 49, GrandpaMo wrote:you can see how it's bad and you should admit that.
To be clear - I do nothing of the sort.
Okay this was also sort of a wifom post to see your reaction to how well you took pressure early game. You took it well, unless this how you play good as scum. But I will give you towncreds for now as this post was not expected (yes, I expected a manipulative scummy post for some reason lol) but you did well responding to my points.
How well he took pressure? He just said his stuff wasn't serious? That get's town cred?

Look at the full context please. Smh. The answer you are looking for should be within the conversation. I will give you a hint; the reason relates to a misunderstanding we BOTH had. (I am assuming)
I don't like that this is his best answer. Where in the conversation is the answer? How is it supposed to be found? If the person asking the question was able to find it, don't you think they would've just... not asked the question?

i have no idea what you are referring to here. this is what happened in the interaction between me and james -- it seems like you are getting very over defensive as ur possible scum partner james. i already explained this multiple times. look at post 146 and the whole quote wall wit james initial reply and my justification as it wasn't that obvious. that context was obvious and town should have easily got it.
In post 111, GrandpaMo wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 105, alstroemerial wrote:Thanks for condensing everything a bit more, Zyla. I interpreted post 78 as a joke, kind of like someone who's never played chess saying they're undefeated in chess. To be honest, so far, the only post in VFP's ISO that I interpret as serious is 57, and I would be curious for more of their thoughts.

Also, I'm not going to quote it again, but here's my interpretation of GrandpaMo's post 87... I didn't totally follow the first sentence so it kind of starts from after that.
1) VFP's no-lim is NAI, so he thinks it is suspicious that you are scumreading them for it.
2) Everyone will eventually vote by the end of D1, including VFP, so stressing about the no-lim is pointless. So, he expected you to stop pushing the issue, but you didn't.
3) Pushing something that Mo thinks is NAI makes you suspicious a bit.

Now that I write it out like that it seems a little less compelling than it was in my head, to be honest, but that combined with the OMGUS still has you slightly on the red side for me. But I do agree that it's been confusing.
Yea, that's why I said bad reaction because it was a weird omgus.
I don't fully scumread you but you are like the only one who I see that could be possible scum.
Also I agree with T3 and I do think your introduction is actually towny.

You did hit all the parts right. That was the main reason but it's also the way she ended up going with the convo -- just seemed like a way for scum to, I don't know, maybe drive a possible condemn? See this is why I give them scumpings not a full scumread because they could defeinitly be town for initiating the scumread or this convo -- which is has to be found, a very towny thing to do. So if that is the case (which will need to be decided later) then yea there is a chance for her to flip town.
(I'm not entirely sure who the pronouns are referring to, but it doesn't really matter)
If Grandpa doesn't scumread someone, how are they possible scum? That just doesn't make sense, could be just bad logic though.

idk if you noticed, but i said "possible scum" this was still when i was debating if u were scum or possible misguided town then james came into play and just used my bias. james could just be using u as a utility to vote me. thats where my paranoia creeked in. i didnt have any scumreads at the moment, but you were the only one who has potential to be scum. keywords: fully (which implies scumlean) and possible (paranoia of null read) and i furhter exemplified this in a later read where i said you were null scum leaning.

In post 158, GrandpaMo wrote:Also, I very much dislike how James just left this conversation. This looks bad for you, James.
Scumreading someone for going to sleep is just.. bad.

Okay this post pissed me off. What?????!?!?

I am not even-

Like where were you in the last 10 pages???

Did you not see the full post for this?

Did you not see anything for this?

Why are just bringing this stuff up now??

You just look like a bit of flailing scum trying your best to drive any momentum on a vote on me?

In post 256, GrandpaMo wrote:I think also I will townlean you for not straight up finding scum between me and James. I feel like scum would just try to get an easy vote off me or James.
And then there's this. Why is he commenting saying that he's an easy vote?
because majority is on us or james?? This should have been obvious. You could have been confused, but you shouldn't be know. the two major bws was me and james, heck i even think i was at e-2. and i had the most votes on me. scum usually comes in after a replacement and decides to scumread the person wit the most votes well that is biased because it happened to me before lol in a pervious game.

but idk -- this should have been obvious to you. also it sounds like you could be manipulating this to make me look bad for only me? like you know i said easy vote off me OR james? not just me. why didn't you mention james??

POSSIBLE SCUMPARTNER???!?!?!?!?

we may never know:(

@zyla
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:37 am

Post by VFP »

In post 455, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 451, VFP wrote:
im sorry it may seem like im in a rush

i will get to them eventually
No rush at all from my side.
I'm off to bed soon anyway. I just want your mindset of the comments really.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:37 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 456, VFP wrote:
In post 446, Zyla wrote:VFP: who were you planning on voting for in 317?
I was.goibg to sheep and vote you.
Then I was going to vote Grampa but Grampa had to go before talking to me :(
so u vote zyla possible scum in ur eyes but vote me who also thinks zyla is possible scum? what?
alstroemerial
alstroemerial
Goon
alstroemerial
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:38 am

Post by alstroemerial »

In post 442, GrandpaMo wrote:VOTE: Jame

can we just hurry up and get a lim already ?

im already frustrated enough
In post 443, GrandpaMo wrote:this flip will tell us alot of info regardless of allignment.
I agree a James lim would tell us a lot (in fact, I think any of the three you listed as candidates for today would tell us a lot), but I believe we haven't even used half of our allotted time for the day, so there's no need to hurry, I think. I was more worried about stagnating than running out of time, and the game got a huge burst of energy this (EST) afternoon.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:38 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 406, VFP wrote:
In post 404, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Are you just attacking everyone now to put pressure off yourself?
In what sense?
I have Grampa as scum and I pushed T3 for the unvote.
this is town
T3
T3
He/him
Jack of All Trades
T3
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:38 am

Post by T3 »

I don't think VFP is scummy.
VFP seems a lot more coasty and joking around than I've seen from town or scum them so I'm not sure if that's AI. This is a slower paced game and usualy my play is affected by that, and there's also that school ended so I have way more time.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:38 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 442, GrandpaMo wrote:VOTE: Jame

can we just hurry up and get a lim already ?

im already frustrated enough
In post 350, Nahdia wrote:
Vote Count 1.04

GrandpaMo (2):
Zyla, JamesTheNames,
T3

JamesTheNames (2):
Val89, alstroemerial
Zyla (2):
Cook, NorwegianboyEE
Cook (1):
GrandpaMo

No Elimination (1):
VFP
Not Voting (1):
T3

Deadline is in
(expired on 2021-06-27 12:00:00)
, at which point we will default to no elimination.

With nine players alive, it takes
five
to reach majority.

Note:
Happy Monday! Do your best this week, and have a great summer!
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:39 am

Post by VFP »

In post 443, GrandpaMo wrote:this flip will tell us alot of info regardless of allignment.
What does it tell you each flip?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:40 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 464, VFP wrote:
What does it tell you each flip?

1. a james flip will tell the interactions between zyla. if james flips town ..... zyla is probably scum af

2. if james flips scum then, then me + alstro + val (possible bus from val tho) looks towny.

same with zyla and me.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:40 am

Post by VFP »

In post 459, GrandpaMo wrote:so u vote zyla possible scum in ur eyes but vote me who also thinks zyla is possible scum? what?
No I just town read NorwegianboyEE and Zyla was calling me scum and hurting my feelings.
alstroemerial
alstroemerial
Goon
alstroemerial
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:42 am

Post by alstroemerial »

Confession: Every time Post 299 comes up my eyes glaze over a bit because as it goes on the syntax reads more and more like a conspiracy theory on the internet and it's really hard to take seriously
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:42 am

Post by VFP »

In post 465, GrandpaMo wrote:1. a james flip will tell the interactions between zyla. if james flips town ..... zyla is probably scum af

2. if james flips scum then, then me + alstro + val (possible bus from val tho) looks towny.

same with zyla and me.
That's a fair way to see it.
I havent really interacted with James at all though, so a scum flip should put me in the PoE pool right?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:43 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 299, GrandpaMo wrote:
okay ill try my best to digest this info because im confused? are you like tryna reiterate a scumcase on me?

In post 277, Zyla wrote:
In post 87, GrandpaMo wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 68, Zyla wrote:
In post 67, VFP wrote:RVS sucks
True, but it's one of two options I know of to get the ball rolling. If you don't like RVS, how would you prefer town getting conversation going?
This is very very ironic because a No Lim has caused this conversation to get started and maybe get a read on you and maybe see interactions with other people. This is why I pointed you out earlier.

I lied.

Yes, I lied to you, it wasn't just because I pointed it out to say "it was funny", I pointed it out because I knew this was going to happen, and you weren't going to realize it after questioning hence why I had to lie so I can drop it off. But since, it has escalated ever since, the only reason this conversation happened was because VFP did a no lim. It's really NAI, and it seems like you are trying to set him up as scum for it. Yes, maybe he could be scum however, this is something more of NAI in my opinion, and shouldn't be taken as a regard. Many people no lim on day 1 and many people vote on day 1.

We will all be voting regardless by day 1, so there is no point to continue this conversation. I thought you would stop because you would find it unnecessary and NAI to keep going about a specific vote, specifically a no lim.

But you didn't.
So I will give you scumpings for this. I don't fully scumread you because you initiating this conversation could be towny of you but the way you are handling it could be scummy of you if you understand.
"NAI, could be scum, don't read over this, stop the conversation"
To me this just seems absurd, he seems to go back and forth and back in a single post, and tries to suggest the conversation should just end, when so far it's been pretty productive and getting people to talk.

werent you the one who literally got on me for getting on a no lim vote being counterproductive??? and you even agreeed to that and that instantly contradicted your claim where you said "a no lim doesn't create any discussion x and x". very very hypocritcal. i don't go back and forth. alstro + me have gave you what that quote meant like 5 times already and you even came at an understanding later after i told you that i proposed a summary at the end in whcih you were like it wasn't a summary but alstro already had gave you the meaning and i agreeed. alstro hit almost spot on and i added to it. |: i rlly dont know why u are still bringing this up now.
In post 88, GrandpaMo wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 86, JamesTheNames wrote:
In post 84, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 63, Val89 wrote:
In post 49, GrandpaMo wrote:i don't know if you were serious at all
No, I wasn't.
In post 49, GrandpaMo wrote:and realized it was just a BS post to make it seem long, with no content providing and voting someone other than your scumread xD
Absolutely correct. It was a straight-forward RVS vote dressed up in the style of a serious wall post. You correctly identify the most obvious punchline there, but I dropped a few other things that should have made it clear it was entirely non-serious. I don't really claim to have invented the acronym 'WIFOM', to take another example. Of course, if it transpires that
MiniMegaByte
is scum, I reserve the right to imply I was in fact being serious and I knew from day one. :wink:

My post #27 was equally non-serious. Technically, reading you as null was serious, but the reasons equally BS. The clue there was the fact the that you HAD put your vote on one of the 3 - and Cook, MiniMegaByte and me are definitely 3, by the way - with the kicker being the reference to
alstroemeria
, whom was yet to be mentioned. I read you as null because I was reading everyone as null. There is nothing upto #27 I consider indicative either way.

Okay I guess we both misunderstood? LOL. I just thought my RVS didn't really count as a "joke" scumread or whatever you want to read it as and so I just assumed you would imply that the people I scumread (and not the person I voted!) was scum.

In post 60, MiniMegabyte wrote:Who would've thought that at the beginning of the game people joke around
Indeed. :cool:
In post 49, GrandpaMo wrote:you can see how it's bad and you should admit that.
To be clear - I do nothing of the sort.
Okay this was also sort of a wifom post to see your reaction to how well you took pressure early game. You took it well, unless this how you play good as scum. But I will give you towncreds for now as this post was not expected (yes, I expected a manipulative scummy post for some reason lol) but you did well responding to my points.
How well he took pressure? He just said his stuff wasn't serious? That get's town cred?

Look at the full context please. Smh. The answer you are looking for should be within the conversation. I will give you a hint; the reason relates to a misunderstanding we BOTH had. (I am assuming)
I don't like that this is his best answer. Where in the conversation is the answer? How is it supposed to be found? If the person asking the question was able to find it, don't you think they would've just... not asked the question?

i have no idea what you are referring to here. this is what happened in the interaction between me and james -- it seems like you are getting very over defensive as ur possible scum partner james. i already explained this multiple times. look at post 146 and the whole quote wall wit james initial reply and my justification as it wasn't that obvious. that context was obvious and town should have easily got it.
In post 111, GrandpaMo wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 105, alstroemerial wrote:Thanks for condensing everything a bit more, Zyla. I interpreted post 78 as a joke, kind of like someone who's never played chess saying they're undefeated in chess. To be honest, so far, the only post in VFP's ISO that I interpret as serious is 57, and I would be curious for more of their thoughts.

Also, I'm not going to quote it again, but here's my interpretation of GrandpaMo's post 87... I didn't totally follow the first sentence so it kind of starts from after that.
1) VFP's no-lim is NAI, so he thinks it is suspicious that you are scumreading them for it.
2) Everyone will eventually vote by the end of D1, including VFP, so stressing about the no-lim is pointless. So, he expected you to stop pushing the issue, but you didn't.
3) Pushing something that Mo thinks is NAI makes you suspicious a bit.

Now that I write it out like that it seems a little less compelling than it was in my head, to be honest, but that combined with the OMGUS still has you slightly on the red side for me. But I do agree that it's been confusing.
Yea, that's why I said bad reaction because it was a weird omgus.
I don't fully scumread you but you are like the only one who I see that could be possible scum.
Also I agree with T3 and I do think your introduction is actually towny.

You did hit all the parts right. That was the main reason but it's also the way she ended up going with the convo -- just seemed like a way for scum to, I don't know, maybe drive a possible condemn? See this is why I give them scumpings not a full scumread because they could defeinitly be town for initiating the scumread or this convo -- which is has to be found, a very towny thing to do. So if that is the case (which will need to be decided later) then yea there is a chance for her to flip town.
(I'm not entirely sure who the pronouns are referring to, but it doesn't really matter)
If Grandpa doesn't scumread someone, how are they possible scum? That just doesn't make sense, could be just bad logic though.

idk if you noticed, but i said "possible scum" this was still when i was debating if u were scum or possible misguided town then james came into play and just used my bias. james could just be using u as a utility to vote me. thats where my paranoia creeked in. i didnt have any scumreads at the moment, but you were the only one who has potential to be scum. keywords: fully (which implies scumlean) and possible (paranoia of null read) and i furhter exemplified this in a later read where i said you were null scum leaning.

In post 158, GrandpaMo wrote:Also, I very much dislike how James just left this conversation. This looks bad for you, James.
Scumreading someone for going to sleep is just.. bad.

Okay this post pissed me off. What?????!?!?

I am not even-

Like where were you in the last 10 pages???

Did you not see the full post for this?

Did you not see anything for this?

Why are just bringing this stuff up now??

You just look like a bit of flailing scum trying your best to drive any momentum on a vote on me?

In post 256, GrandpaMo wrote:I think also I will townlean you for not straight up finding scum between me and James. I feel like scum would just try to get an easy vote off me or James.
And then there's this. Why is he commenting saying that he's an easy vote?
because majority is on us or james?? This should have been obvious. You could have been confused, but you shouldn't be know. the two major bws was me and james, heck i even think i was at e-2. and i had the most votes on me. scum usually comes in after a replacement and decides to scumread the person wit the most votes well that is biased because it happened to me before lol in a pervious game.

but idk -- this should have been obvious to you. also it sounds like you could be manipulating this to make me look bad for only me? like you know i said easy vote off me OR james? not just me. why didn't you mention james??

POSSIBLE SCUMPARTNER???!?!?!?!?

we may never know:(
u talking bout this? lol
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:43 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 468, VFP wrote:
In post 465, GrandpaMo wrote:1. a james flip will tell the interactions between zyla. if james flips town ..... zyla is probably scum af

same with zyla and me.
That's a fair way to see it.
I havent really interacted with James at all though, so a scum flip should put me in the PoE pool right?
Hi.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:43 am

Post by VFP »

Hello!
alstroemerial
alstroemerial
Goon
alstroemerial
Goon
Goon

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:44 am

Post by alstroemerial »

In post 469, GrandpaMo wrote:
SNIP

u talking bout this? lol
Yes hahaha :lol:
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:45 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 392, Val89 wrote:In before James comes along and drops the hammer on this...
Why would I do this? If you're so obsessed with my "meta", I had issues with people not declaring intent.
Regardless of that though GrandpaMo is scum so why would I hammer someone else?
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:46 am

Post by VFP »

I don't see the reason for James scum either.
James looks town to me.