cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:13 am

Post by cyrus62 »

My worries are hc could be the missing piece to the puzzle.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:14 am

Post by cyrus62 »

page top haha@mod
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:15 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

i kinda like . i beginning to think i'm just wrong about everything this game. want to take a look over everything and see if i come up with any different conclusions.

VOTE: haschel for now
aka Fenrir
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:18 am

Post by Pavowski »

In post 1052, Save The Dragons wrote:i beginning to think i'm just wrong about everything this game
Welcome to my world!
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:20 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

In post 1053, Pavowski wrote:
In post 1052, Save The Dragons wrote:i beginning to think i'm just wrong about everything this game
Welcome to my world!
In post 1040, Pavowski wrote:STD is my top scum read right now
no argument here :P
aka Fenrir
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:15 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1040, Pavowski wrote:
In post 1012, Lukewarm wrote:I think I am getting a bit more comfortable with my solve of STD + [Pav or HC].
In this version of events STD and I, as fellow mafia, are clumsy enough to be on the same wagon with plenty of time left on the clock on d1, and then out of the gate try to bus each other before there's any pressure on either of us on d2? Seriously, as of the time of you posting this AND me posting this morning, there are 3 votes on the board, and if I'm scum with STD, this theory alleges 2 of the 3 are scum bussing each other.

I mean, I could see sussing him or me, but putting us on a team together is a heck of a call.
I mean, yeah that solve very much is based on me being suspicious of the two of you independently of one another. Like, even if you keep reading the post you quoted, you can see that I am poe'ing my way down to it, and state my town reads for how I got there. If we flip std, and he comes up scum, then yeah - I'm gonna look and see which of [you, hc] makes more sense to be std's partner, but I am not going rule you out based on associations preflip.

And by the way, the two of you cross voting is a possibility I will take into consideration. I mean, I already am somewhat.
In post 1002, Lukewarm wrote:So, I was actually thinking that the scum team might have been [STD, Pav] but now they are crossvoting, so that seems less likely to me now
The cross vote is what moved me from STD > Pav > HC to STD > HC = Pav
I have a GTKAS now! - Come ask me questions!

They're super opinionated and make a lot of assumptions, they're also pretty clumsy with word choice - Bell
Luke, respect for your scumgame has gone up massively - Hectic
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:20 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1040, Pavowski wrote: In fact, it's the first thing Luke has done in this game that has pinged me as particularly scummy.

{snip}
his logic putting me on a team with STD escapes me and feels out of character, so I have to lean him into the scum side. Then again, Haschel seems to be his 2nd scum read, and I agree with that, so...
And this take coming from you pings me pretty hard...

Like "If luke is considering a scum bus plan, then maybe he is just scum" does not feel like the most genuine take for you to have.

They're super opinionated and make a lot of assumptions, they're also pretty clumsy with word choice - Bell
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:25 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Like, STD left day 1 as the number 1 suspect for over half the lobby. So the scum team setting up for a STD bus seems very much in the realm of possibility. Like if they thought std was going down today no matter what, they would want to leave his partner looking as good on the flip as possible, and cross voting out the gate is a way to do that.

I don't think that your crossvote is scum indicative for you - but I don't think that it should hard clear you from my PoV either, and I find it suspicious that you are trying to frame it like it should.

Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:43 am

Post by Pavowski »

In post 1056, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1040, Pavowski wrote: In fact, it's the first thing Luke has done in this game that has pinged me as particularly scummy.

{snip}
his logic putting me on a team with STD escapes me and feels out of character, so I have to lean him into the scum side. Then again, Haschel seems to be his 2nd scum read, and I agree with that, so...

Like "If luke is considering a scum bus plan, then maybe he is just scum" does not feel like the most genuine take for you to have.
Honestly Luke, I have been feeling you as town all the way in this game, because I agree with just about everything you post. But I then find myself second-guessing why I read you that way, because I don't like it when I agree with somebody 100%. So I've been eyes-up for anything scummy from you in the meantime. Basically, I like to follow my gut, and you throw my gut way off. So maybe I'm wrong in how I interpreted this read from you. I just happen to know that your scumread of me is wrong. (Which is easy enough to say, I'll grant, but I'm saying it.)

At any rate, a couple posts on from that one, I concede that you're -- if not 100%, then certainly 75%, to use meaningless numbers -- cleared by big C's check on you. So I must put you in the "almost certainly town" column for now and quit beefing with you.
Lukewarm wrote:Like, STD left day 1 as the number 1 suspect for over half the lobby. So the scum team setting up for a STD bus seems very much in the realm of possibility. Like if they thought std was going down today no matter what, they would want to leave his partner looking as good on the flip as possible, and cross voting out the gate is a way to do that.

I don't think that your crossvote is scum indicative for you - but I don't think that it should hard clear you from my PoV either, and I find it suspicious that you are trying to frame it like it should.
I wouldn't say it should clear me; that would be asking too much. From where I stood, though, it seemed like you were viewing it as a bus, and that's what I took issue with.
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:48 am

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

Getting caught up now.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:50 am

Post by cyrus62 »

Look lukewarm and hc are off the table for me today and I think pav is town so try again.
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:06 am

Post by Pavowski »

cyrus62 wrote:7 days 48 hours between Prods means he just has to post once every 45 hours ,= 4 times on day 2
So it's scummy not to post makes it hard to form reads
cyrus62 wrote:My worries are hc could be the missing piece to the puzzle.
cyrus62 wrote:Look lukewarm and hc are off the table for me today and I think pav is town so try again.
*sigh*
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:12 am

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 1061, Pavowski wrote:
cyrus62 wrote:7 days 48 hours between Prods means he just has to post once every 45 hours ,= 4 times on day 2
So it's scummy not to post makes it hard to form reads
cyrus62 wrote:My worries are hc could be the missing piece to the puzzle.
cyrus62 wrote:Look lukewarm and hc are off the table for me today and I think pav is town so try again.
*sigh*
I'm actually trying to give hc some leeway due to his rl issue i lost my grandfather in 2010 and my grandmother 2019 so I feel bad.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:44 am

Post by cyrus62 »

I will say this i know lukewarm isn't a pr other wise my result would have been different.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:03 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Warning. Wall incoming

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:03 am

Post by Lukewarm »

To be clear, I am suspicious of Pav independently of STD - He was riding in null reads for most of Day 1, but I after a re-read during the night, and also the start of today, he has moved lower.

I feel like he has been dancing around me in a weird way all game for some reason. It feels almost like he is actively avoiding actually giving me a read.

Spoiler: All serious times Pav has talked about me before this STD/Pav partner possibility discussion
In post 265, Pavowski wrote:Luke is sharp so I'm gonna have my eye on him but I have zero "read" yet. If he's mafia, I'm skurrd.
In post 268, Pavowski wrote:Luke - not sure yet.
In post 308, Pavowski wrote:Luke you buying Cyrus's toaster leavings then?
In post 626, Pavowski wrote:
In post 623, Lukewarm wrote:Actually

VOTE: strange
Haschel wagon averted with this vote
In post 803, Pavowski wrote:There is a *lot* of Cyrus/Luke interaction which is basically white noise to me. I don't think there is anything else to be learned from Cyrus, or interactions with him, until our next "day". It is somewhat interesting that Luke seems to agree with this but continues to engage. Making this actually the first time Luke has pinged me in a distinctly scummy way.
In post 988, Pavowski wrote:913 looks good for Luke but is not conclusive, unless I'm misunderstanding mechanics.

Our last game together, I managed to get a lot of town reads, and then successfully led back to back scum eliminations day 1 and day 2. I could see scum!pav coming into this game worried about me accumulating town reads based off of that experience. (Little does he know, that was just a way above average showing - I only have like a 50% win rate lol).

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:03 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Then, I was also suspicious of how he danced around the voting list he made at the start of the day. Like, he made the list, put it out there, and offered absolutely no analysis on it in post . Literally just drops the list, and says "draw your own conclusions."

And then, when no one really did, he then tried to steer me back to the list - still without giving any of his own thoughts, but pushing me to do it first.
Spoiler:
In post 958, Pavowski wrote:Well since you and I are here early, Luke, any thoughts on the votes from yesterday? I have some inklings but I'm curious if I'm overthinking and reading too much into it

It was not until after even that did not work, that he finally pointed somethings out himself. He found Zyla, Haschel, and Azeru all suspicious for their voting patterns. -- But once I responded however, he adjusted his own views to match exactly with mine.

I explained why I was not suspicious of Zyla's voting pattern, and then he is no longer suspicious of it. I said I town read Azeru, and he dropped that suspicion as well. I said that I was still somewhat suspicious of Haschel, and well:
In post 966, Pavowski wrote:Given the points we've already made this morning, I find the Haschel vote more interesting.
This exchange pings me for 2 reasons:

First, it felt like he was trying to get the town to come up with suspicions first, so he could agree and tag along onto a wagon - Like he positioned himself to be able to shout "that is exactly what I was thinking" if anyone voiced a concern in regards to any of [Zyla, Azeru, Haschel], BUT he did not want to be the first one to say it. Like he was pointing people in that direction, but did not want to appear like he was leading a push, if a push formed on any of them.

Secondly: if he was being truthful about his read on me before this, that I am somehow completely unknowable, and a solidly null read that he is scared of the possibility of me being scum, then why would he then immediately change his angle to match mine? If he is cautious of me, shouldn't he be cautious of my logic in regards to [Zyla, Azeru, Haschel]? This further backs up my first point too. Like, he was just fishing for someone to agree with to begin with, and I just happened to be the one on at the time.

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:04 am

Post by Lukewarm »

And finally, this whole exchange over the possibility that the scum team is [std, pav]

If I am right that he has been actively avoiding giving me a read, then he has been looking for a reason to scum read me, and he thought he found one, and jumped on it.

Spoiler:
In post 1040, Pavowski wrote:I mean, I could see sussing him or me, but putting us on a team together is a heck of a call.

In fact, it's the first thing Luke has done in this game that has pinged me as particularly scummy. And that's not an OMGUS, that is "I actually don't understand the logic that tells you STD and me could be teamed up."
{snip}
Luke I continue to find impossible to read. He could be the towniest town or the scummiest scum, and neither would surprise me, because his posts are basically always measured and analytical and hard to argue with. I *hope* he's on our side, but -- see above -- his logic putting me on a team with STD escapes me and feels out of character, so I have to lean him into the scum side. Then again, Haschel seems to be his 2nd scum read, and I agree with that, so...

And his response to my -1057 certainly does not help.
Spoiler:
In post 1058, Pavowski wrote:
In post 1056, Lukewarm wrote:

{snip}

Honestly Luke, I have been feeling you as town all the way in this game, because I agree with just about everything you post. But I then find myself second-guessing why I read you that way, because I don't like it when I agree with somebody 100%. So I've been eyes-up for anything scummy from you in the meantime. Basically, I like to follow my gut, and you throw my gut way off. So maybe I'm wrong in how I interpreted this read from you. I just happen to know that your scumread of me is wrong. (Which is easy enough to say, I'll grant, but I'm saying it.)

At any rate, a couple posts on from that one, I concede that you're -- if not 100%, then certainly 75%, to use meaningless numbers -- cleared by big C's check on you. So I must put you in the "almost certainly town" column for now and quit beefing with you.
Lukewarm wrote:Like, STD left day 1 as the number 1 suspect for over half the lobby. So the scum team setting up for a STD bus seems very much in the realm of possibility. Like if they thought std was going down today no matter what, they would want to leave his partner looking as good on the flip as possible, and cross voting out the gate is a way to do that.

I wouldn't say it should clear me; that would be asking too much. From where I stood, though, it seemed like you were viewing it as a bus, and that's what I took issue with.

First he claims to have had me as "town all the way in this game" despite never once giving me a town read or even saying that any thing I have done all game is townie.

I also find the "I don't like it when I agree with somebody 100%" line suspicious, given we just talked about [Zyla, Azeru, and HC] - and he had found all 3 of their voting patterns suspicious, I tr Zyla and Azeru, and suddenly her also found HC the most interesting one - so at least in that instance, we agreed 100% because he changed his take to match mine.

And finally, "I concede that you're -- if not 100%, then certainly 75%, to use meaningless numbers -- cleared by big C's check on you. So I must put you in the "almost certainly town" column for now and quit beefing with you." This is such a change in direction. Both from him just saying I was a scum lean in 1040, and him just saying that the clear check was "not conclusive" in 988 - That is gave me whip lash. -- Like he regretted poking me in the first place, and is trying to walk it back

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:07 am

Post by Lukewarm »

VOTE: Pav

HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:32 am

Post by HockeyFan »

Hey luke quick question,

So it seems
almost
everyone has been pushing STD here so shouldnt u be Tring them a bit because u said this(in ) when strange was getting pushed by everyone?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:37 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1069, HockeyFan wrote:Hey luke quick question,

So it seems
almost
everyone has been pushing STD here so shouldnt u be Tring them a bit because u said this(in ) when strange was getting pushed by everyone?
690 had nothing to do with people scum reading strange? - STD is an SE, and regardless, he does not look completely aimless, and that was my point in 690. Strange was approaching being at e-1 a bit poorly and aimlessly, and I thought that if they had a partner, they would have someone giving them pointers on how to avoid that.

cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:24 am

Post by cyrus62 »

lukewarm how many games does this make for you?
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:45 am

Post by cyrus62 »

ok i cant seem to be able to put stuff from my old game here i wanted you guys to look at my play there and then to look at lukes play here
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:49 am

Post by cyrus62 »

in cross roads i acted so upset that town put a pr to e1 but i wasn't upset . i even went off and said dont pr hunt . why did i act this way i was trying to be super townie . so what i am saying hc is off the table till at least tomorrow but if you guys are sus of lukewamrs play go ahead and vote.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:49 am

Post by cyrus62 »

i think pav is town .