Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory
Pronoun: he/him, it/its

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:35 am

Post by Datisi »

vote count 1.02

with 9 votes in play, it takes 5 to make a decision. day 1 ends in (expired on 2021-07-01 21:45:00).

elimination
Roden [3]:
ItalianoVD, Illwei, Noraa
Bakslash [1]:
Bimblesticks
ItalianoVD [1]:
StrangeMatter
Illwei [1]:
Roden

not voting [3]:
gray, Bakslash, The Bulge

mod notes~ gray has (expired on 2021-06-23 17:45:00) to confirm their role pm before i start looking for a replacement
~ please note: i got my second vaccine shot yesterday. while i will definitely still be around, it's possible i will be around slightly less than usual for the next day or two.
~ still grabbing the pagetops tho

flavourImage
Last edited by Datisi on Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:36 am

Post by Noraa »

Datisi just stole my page top. I feel bullied. Where is the georgebailey? I must come up with evil plan to get him back >:(
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:39 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 120, The Bulge wrote:
In post 91, StrangeMatter wrote:
In post 89, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 87, StrangeMatter wrote:Right now, it's more or less due to their interactions that I think that. But right now, I'm not really sure if either of them are scum right now.
I will say that it would look bad if one of them flips red at some point.
Aight. And who would it look bad for? What do you think of Roden’s vote on you?
This question is a bit weird. It would look bad for the person who did not get voted. I don't see why you would ask this question if you can figure out the answer without me needing to say it. As for what I think of Roden's vote on me, it's pressure, so its nothing new there. I'm not too sure what they mean by defensive in that post though, which I do find a little weird.
do you really not see the merit in asking people questions in the game of mafia??

pedit - Who is leaving out their thoughts on what?
No, I absolutely do see merit in asking people questions in a game of mafia. It's when the questions aren't reasonable is where I draw a line.

It isn't who in this game is leaving out their thoughts, its more that its not pro town to hide what you think about someone or a situation.
Illwei
Illwei
Goon
Illwei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:17 am

Post by Illwei »

In post 105, Noraa wrote: I find this funny because I find your vote on Roden to be way more opportunistic than anything else that has happened in this game. I don't know what you're trying to do here tbh but im alright with it because im still scum leaning Roden atm.
This feels like a strange double standard to me in a way tbh

I'm not sure of the meta here but my vote is very fluid. I'll vote what I'm thinking when I'm thinking it rather than just say something. In this case it's mostly a vibes vote rn. Dismissive instead of defensive works for them, but their responses to you didn't feel great to me. un momento.
Illwei
Illwei
Goon
Illwei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:18 am

Post by Illwei »

In post 106, Noraa wrote:
In post 100, Illwei wrote:Bak could have had some sort of scummy answer to that question, but really never a towny one.
I don't understand this logic at all. What do you mean?
There's no reason someone could give for "why didn't you respond to the vote on you" that would make me think they're town, but there's plenty of things they could say that would be ehhhh
Illwei
Illwei
Goon
Illwei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:18 am

Post by Illwei »

In post 112, StrangeMatter wrote:I'm wondering, @Italiano, why do you keep asking questions such as asking about people's votes or RVS like they mean something?
This feels like an opportunistic jump

Idk abt here but I've heard RVS reffered to as RQS as well, random questions or whatnot. anything in RVS is more useful than nothing, and I think everything means more than nothing.
Illwei
Illwei
Goon
Illwei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:21 am

Post by Illwei »

lmao I just re read Roden and couldn't find what I was looking for I'm hallucinating over here help.

it was mostly I thought he said something about Nora's reads not meaning anything on him that I didn't like. Someone tell me if I hallucinated that into existance or not though.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Roden
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:23 am

Post by Roden »

In post 115, The Bulge wrote:
In post 53, Roden wrote:I think you're reading too much into RVS.

VOTE: StrangeMatter
is that why you voted them?
Already answered this. I put the vote to see what would happen.

Nora are you really just going to continue to pick and choose which posts of mine you'll read? Because if you're going to continue to death tunnel me over literally nothing I'd rather just self hammer and sign up for a new game. I already explained and answered everything I could yet you can't even be bothered to respond.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Roden
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:30 am

Post by Roden »

I'm town reading Nora at this point but I honestly wish I wasn't. Pretty sure she's just a townie giving scum a free Day 1.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Roden
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:35 am

Post by Roden »

In post 131, Illwei wrote:lmao I just re read Roden and couldn't find what I was looking for I'm hallucinating over here help.

it was mostly I thought he said something about Nora's reads not meaning anything on him that I didn't like. Someone tell me if I hallucinated that into existance or not though.
You may have been thinking of the part where I said her town points quiz was pointless/meant nothing to me.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:11 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 128, Illwei wrote:
In post 105, Noraa wrote: I find this funny because I find your vote on Roden to be way more opportunistic than anything else that has happened in this game. I don't know what you're trying to do here tbh but im alright with it because im still scum leaning Roden atm.
This feels like a strange double standard to me in a way tbh

I'm not sure of the meta here but my vote is very fluid. I'll vote what I'm thinking when I'm thinking it rather than just say something. In this case it's mostly a vibes vote rn. Dismissive instead of defensive works for them, but their responses to you didn't feel great to me. un momento.
It probably feels strange. I'd SR you if I didn't already SR like too many people. Who knows. You might get to skip the line of SRs if you be more scummy but for now ur at the bottom of my worries pile.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:14 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 129, Illwei wrote:
In post 106, Noraa wrote:
In post 100, Illwei wrote:Bak could have had some sort of scummy answer to that question, but really never a towny one.
I don't understand this logic at all. What do you mean?
There's no reason someone could give for "why didn't you respond to the vote on you" that would make me think they're town, but there's plenty of things they could say that would be ehhhh
Theres plenty of things to say. You could say
"Because it was RVS? Why, how would YOU respond to it"
or
"Do you think anything was wrong with the vote"
or
"Why does it warrant a response"
or better, just ignore it and don't reply. I don't think its necessarily one of those things that you can't respond to without seeming scummy but I actually do that a lot as town where I feel like some answers are unanswerable. idk if its just that I've been on hiatus so long I don't even remember how it feels to be like that but I'll give you town points for this.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:16 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 132, Roden wrote:
In post 115, The Bulge wrote:

is that why you voted them?
Already answered this. I put the vote to see what would happen.

Nora are you really just going to continue to pick and choose which posts of mine you'll read? Because if you're going to continue to death tunnel me over literally nothing I'd rather just self hammer and sign up for a new game. I already explained and answered everything I could yet you can't even be bothered to respond.
Oh I've read everything you posted. If you didn't specifically ask me something, I didn't reply because I didn't see the need to reply. Overall, I still find you pretty scummy and your responses haven't really changed much. I can go through and reply to some of it but I guarantee I've read everything. I'm not picking and choosing what to read here.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:19 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 133, Roden wrote:I'm town reading Nora at this point but I honestly wish I wasn't. Pretty sure she's just a townie giving scum a free Day 1.
fuck this makes me think you're scum even more. because I feel like newbies aren't so nuanced that they can townread me here despite me hard SRing but its also not right off the bat so maybe its genuine. honestly im pretty tunneled and I feel bad because that makes me think roden is town. for some reason, im particularly good at tunneling town and its not a great thing.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:31 am

Post by Noraa »

Nvm I just skimmed your posts roden and I don't see anything that I need to comment on but this is your lucky day ig.
I have exams soon so I need to
vla until the afternoon of June 28th

I could see you being town tbh. I feel like most of the thread has been very aok with me 1v1'ing you and I feel like if you were scum, your scum buddy wouldn't just be like "nop its ok. im just gonna like Noraa bash my buddy's head in like that"
That gives me a lot of pause and since I'll be vla, I don't feel ok leaving that vote on you.
UNVOTE:

You are probably town now that I think of that. it will serve me well to take some time away from this thread and coming back, I'll have a lot more content to work with. I hope you're still alive by tomorrow and I am too! I do need to vla so I will not be here for the rest of this day :(

Ok its official, I think roden is town. I'll see how this plays out when I get back tomorrow. I recommend putting some pressure on italiano and strange matter but they could totally both be town and a lot of people have barely posted so don't just take my word for it. Remember that italiano tends to look kinda scummy(that's his meta) and dies early. I don't really think that excuses all of his scummy posts but idk. Bulge might need some pressure too. And illwei. Lmao just put some pressure on everyone. I'm a really paranoid person. its wonderful. Anyways see you guys on the other side of exam season!! (hopefully)
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:56 am

Post by Datisi »

replacing gray, who didn't confirm their role pm.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:08 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

I'm still waiting on Italiano to answer the question from #112. Really want to know what their thought process was with it.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:10 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Where is everyone right now, I get that discussion is a bit harder with a person VLA, and one has to be replaced, but 6 other people aren't even talking at all. That kind of seems like a waste of a day to have no discussion whatsoever. So can those 6 people explain why they're not talking right now?
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:08 pm

Post by Datisi »

prodding Bimblesticks.
~M
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: If you are reading this, then why did you read it in the first place?

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:15 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 142, StrangeMatter wrote:Where is everyone right now, I get that discussion is a bit harder with a person VLA, and one has to be replaced, but 6 other people aren't even talking at all. That kind of seems like a waste of a day to have no discussion whatsoever. So can those 6 people explain why they're not talking right now?
so something to note that is that this is forumn -- not everyone is going to be here at the same time. but hmm i probably have to see what u talkin bout

anyways sorry ik weird enterance this just caught my attention
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:15 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

wait i should probably not talk until i get the ok
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:18 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

@mod ^
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:21 pm

Post by Datisi »

GrandpaMo replaces gray.

in the future, please do not post until i announce the replacement.
~M
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:23 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 147, Datisi wrote:
GrandpaMo replaces gray.

in the future, please do not post until i announce the replacement.
sorry sorry i forgot D;
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:24 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 52, StrangeMatter wrote:
In post 50, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 35, StrangeMatter wrote:However, #25 and #26 are reasonable concerns. But I won't rule out the possibility that scum could've jumped on it to look town either.
You think both scum would jump on the same thing at the same time?
I meant that it is a completely possible, and while not likely, should not be ignored. Leaving out part of someone's thoughts without a good reason, to me often just comes off as if they're hiding something, or could be actively trying to deceive others.

am i the only one who sees as strangematter as good lim bait for mafia becuase they are probably falling into newbie traps