Newbie 2068 | Lofi Beats to Play Mafia To | Game Over

Forum rules
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: If you are reading this, then why did you read it in the first place?

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:40 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 662, T3 wrote:Grandpa is town.
Okay I retract my scumread on T3. I doubt scum!t3 would just call me town here.

Scum!t3 would call me scum -- and find a reason to vote me since I am already on e-1.

Especially considering I have played with t3 -- I know t3 plays towny when they become inconsistent with early game to eod.
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:40 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 651, JamesTheNames wrote:
In post 633, alstroemerial wrote:
In post 571, GrandpaMo wrote:u think t3 is possible more liable to be my scumpartner than val?

t3 the person who i scumread?

Yes, I do think t3 is more liable than Val to be your scumpartner because of x.
No, I do not think T3 is more liable than Val to be your scumpartner because of x.

do you think i would bus as scum here?

Yes, I would think you bus here because of x..
No, I would think you don't here because of x.
@James, this is one that I couldn't find an answer for and I would be curious about when you get to it!
Yes t3 who you scumread. One of half of the game which you "scumread".
First Part
Yes
In post 337, JamesTheNames wrote:If I had to say at gun point, probably Val89 or TF3, considering the really unnatural pocketing you did, it also doesn't have to be for reasons of: "let me pocket you so we can hammer James". It could just be used for later on. Regarding you're 219, surely the opposite is true also? Just because they agree with you doesn't make them town, even more reason which you've provided yourself as to how nonsense your early town cred giving to Val89 was. That's the only interaction I've seen including you which could harbour a scum pair. I don't get why you'd actually pocket a scum team though, or assign town cred to a scum partner over something like that. For TF3, 288 makes 0 sense to me, there is no chance this game is exactly the same as the previous one you were in, you had your points and opinions then you discredited them really randomly.
Ergo probably T3.

Second Part
Yes
In post 491, JamesTheNames wrote:I think it was intended as a back up because you were confident you could get me hammered.

The first part has been answered. Post:
The second part has been answered. Post:
You finally respond after 100 posts later.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:42 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 655, VFP wrote:Grampa is just scum here.
Look at the change of attitude from being E1 to now.

It was a panic emotional blackmail attempt. As soon as it looks like someone is fighting his corner, the confidence starts to come out with just shade.
Scum shade, let's not forget this.
wdym panic ??? i fucking gave up on convincing town when i said i didnt wanna talk anymore. you are maniuplating this into where i am scum for it? i was upset at that time and my geninune frustration just failed me atp.
Val89
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:44 pm

Post by Val89 »

In post 669, alstroemerial wrote:What concerns you about Norwee?
A couple of things.

[spoiler='Lets not talk about that'.]
In post 251, NorwegianboyEE wrote:In post 249, Val89 wrote:
"He's town because he gives no shits about doing this things he says town should do, I'm an SE slot you newb so trust me." I ain't buying that.

Ok, newb.
This was the first thing to ping me. It seemed like we were having a productive conversation that was helping me sort what my case about James really was - it was genuinely helpful to me, but it was being helpful in strengthening my read rather than poke holes in it; and I think the second Norwee picked up I wasn't moving in the town!James direction, he drops it hard. It was written off later as a joke, which I buy, but you could substitute "Let's drop it then" for the joke, and that doesn't seem like something town would do.

I feel like when we (me + alstro) have disagreements on reads, we thrash it out, and even if we don't come to the same conclusion at the end, its been helpful. That seems like a more town approach than "if I can't convince you, let's drop it".

Whilst at the time I thought the whole thing was helpful, and Norwee was townleading for starting it, I think it retrospect Norwee just pegged me as a wordy guy, and bet on me not being able to summarise the case, in which case he could point to that and go "See, its crap". I note the initial target of that was Grandpa, whom strikes me as a person who was even less likely to be able to sum up the case concisely.[/spoiler]
Spoiler: Case on Zyla
The case against Zyla also seemed a little forced. At the time, I agreed Zyla was one of my scumreads; and there has been a case made that Norwee is townleaning because they didn't immediately jump on James or Grandpa wagon; and instead tried to start something new again Zyla. Personally, I can see a world in which a scum!Norwee doesn't want to throw his lot in with the Grandpa wagon, which, at the time - was Zyla and James; and if James is is scum partner, and it's pretty clear I am leading the push against his scum buddy. Knowing my other SR is Zyla, and knowing they are going to flip green, he moves on that; not so much to start some new discussion overall, but to get ME to focus somewhere else; and he was pretty straightforward about it too.

The case he gives is, in retrospect, a little underwhelming too. First he takes issue with Zyla quickly switching over to Grandpa "when seeing no reaction from [her] "wanting no lim is scummy" vote on VFP." (#273); but isn't that exactly what he himself did? Saw the Zyla wagon wasn't taking off and switch to Grandpa?

Then there is the "trust tell" thing, which I don't buy. If fact, it seems like one of those 'buzzwordy' type cases that sound really strong he might be able to slip past the newbs, particularly as you [Alstro] expressed confusion on the point just before he joined. Reading into it, it amounts to nothing, and the fact noone else has ad anything to say makes me thing its obviously nothing, but he tried to sell it as if it was totally damning.

Spoiler: Drop it or you are scum
In post 581, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don’t think James is scum here, but the extreme tenacity some slots have in continuing to keep that spark of hope that we lim James today alive is quite telling too. And i think you should know who i mean.
What do you make of this? There's nothing explicit here, but I read it as an implicit threat; and I think it's aimed at me. "You [Val] need to drop this James thing, else I'm going to start calling you scum". Nah, sorry, but telling someone who thinks they have scum in their sight they need to drop it doesn't read as town to me. By all means, attack the argument, say you disagree and why, and make your own case, but this sort of thing pings me as scummy.

All in all, I think there is a case for a {James, Norwee} pair, but there's one for a {James, VFP} pair too, and I don't have enough to say which I think is more likely yet. James is a strong read, but both Norwee and VFP are scumleans - here is some of the stuff that pinged me on Norwee, and I think the stuff that pinged me about VFP is obvious from the questions I posed above; but I don't think the case on either of them is anywhere near as conclusive as the stuff on James is.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:45 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 664, VFP wrote:So I knew I remembered Grampa playing like this before.
In post 1541, GrandpaMo wrote:so pls explain to me, why the all sudden change. oh i bet you wont answer this question too like all the other questions you have ignorned or deflected. that has cause the anti town behavior in you to shine.
In this game Grampa was scum and basically did the same here with a lot of posts saying that someone won't answer or doing the same as telling someone to answer when they had.
The entire game Grampa just pushed T3, and kept calling me town with sprinkles of shade on me. Also kept shading other players.

If.you have some time it's worth reading Gramps's ISO because the play is very much the same.
I thought I re called Grampa saying about someone should know their town game but I couldn't find it and I'm not on my PC for look it up.
To be actually more exact, you are correct -- sorta.

I pushed T3 all day, day 1 and hard defended my mafia partner while everyone was going at them + my mafia partner busses them. I even go out and tryhard to defend it so I could use it wifom for day 2 and say that "if i were scum, why wouldn't I have bus there" I used that to my advantage and became one of your deep wolfs.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:49 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 659, VFP wrote:
In post 650, GrandpaMo wrote:
james
Grampa
seems to ignore it and
disappears
everytime gets pressured.
Fixed.
this is wrong and you know this is wrong. look at this game thread from the times where i questioned james in the beginning till now -- and everytime a me vs james sitaution happened -- who ended up disappearing?

james. its not that hard to anaylyze if u look back at the game
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:50 pm

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 676, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 571, GrandpaMo wrote:u think t3 is possible more liable to be my scumpartner than val?

No, I do not think T3 is more liable than Val to be your scumpartner because of x.

@James, this is one that I couldn't find an answer for and I would be curious about when you get to it!
First Part
Yes
In post 337, JamesTheNames wrote:If I had to say at gun point, probably Val89 or TF3, considering the really unnatural pocketing you did, it also doesn't have to be for reasons of: "let me pocket you so we can hammer James". It could just be used for later on. Regarding you're 219, surely the opposite is true also? Just because they agree with you doesn't make them town, even more reason which you've provided yourself as to how nonsense your early town cred giving to Val89 was. That's the only interaction I've seen including you which could harbour a scum pair. I don't get why you'd actually pocket a scum team though, or assign town cred to a scum partner over something like that. For TF3, 288 makes 0 sense to me, there is no chance this game is exactly the same as the previous one you were in, you had your points and opinions then you discredited them really randomly.
Ergo probably T3.

Second Part
Yes
In post 491, JamesTheNames wrote:I think it was intended as a back up because you were confident you could get me hammered.

I don't know if maths is taught in the east coast of America but 337 is 134 less than 571, and 491 is 80 less. Even the average is 107, so you're 100 posts in the wrong direction, I responded a long time ago but you ignored it.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:50 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 653, VFP wrote:Grampa you need to make your mind up if I'm scum or not.
You try to pull at my heart strings, don't get the result and shade me as scum.

I'm okay if you want to say I'm scum, but let's not do the little dance!

You talk about James ignoring your questions.
I'm yet to receive answers from you.
i litearlly have called u town multiple times -- what r u talking bout

i literally still townread u so hard.

i have pointed out multiple times that i townread you. even tho ur wrong on me -- i will not let that get besides me and make me blind that you could just be town doing this.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 681, JamesTheNames wrote:

First Part
Yes
Ergo probably T3.

Second Part
Yes

I don't know if maths is taught in the east coast of America but 337 is 134 less than 571, and 491 is 80 less. Even the average is 107, so you're 100 posts in the wrong direction, I responded a long time ago but you ignored it.
it was a hyperbole. and no u didnt respond -- u responded with something wit no meaning even alstro questioned it and u didnt even mind to notice this.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 640, GrandpaMo wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 488, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 487, JamesTheNames wrote:
In post 486, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 484, JamesTheNames wrote:Explain your unvote. I'm curious.
im just thinking rn
Thinking what?
u think t3 is possible more liable to be my scumpartner than val?

In post 491, JamesTheNames wrote:
im just thinking rn
Thinking what?

I think it was intended as a back up because you were confident you could get me hammered.
In post 495, GrandpaMo wrote:
im just thinking rn
Thinking what?

I think it was intended as a back up because you were confident you could get me hammered.
what does this mean? can you just answer my questions? wit yes or no
In post 498, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 497, JamesTheNames wrote:
In post 496, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 492, VFP wrote:
In post 488, GrandpaMo wrote:t3 the person who i scumread?
You scum read half the game :lol:
In post 494, JamesTheNames wrote:
In post 492, VFP wrote:
Doesn't Mo scumread half of the game?
wrong i said scum between james + zyla

and possible scumpartner t3, or cook
4 out of the 8 other people. So half.

can you stop deflecting me and answer me already?
In post 499, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 493, GrandpaMo wrote:you also pivoted ur vote from val to me. and this would have implied that you thought i was scummier. but still are bringing up the narrative that i could be scum wit val? so why pivot in the first place if there was a liable chance that i was scum wit val?
im just thinking rn
Thinking what?

ill quote it again for u
In post 511, JamesTheNames wrote:
im just thinking rn
Thinking what?

It means exactly what it says, it isn't that complicated. Spam posting the same thing for hundreds of posts doesn't make you town. Self meta to the extent you do it is scummy. You have no actual case against me that I haven't brought up. You unvote with no explanation.
You're scum. We go into Day 2 1 scum down.
In post 515, GrandpaMo wrote:
im just thinking rn
Thinking what?

It means exactly what it says, it isn't that complicated. Spam posting the same thing for hundreds of posts doesn't make you town. Self meta to the extent you do it is scummy. You have no actual case against me that I haven't brought up. You unvote with no explanation.
to further analyze this -- its just you not answering a damn thing once again. you just have confirmation bias that you know for sure ill flip scum. if you are town -- ill probably say sum to u post game
In post 516, JamesTheNames wrote:
In post 512, GrandpaMo wrote:so back to my unvote thing..

james i really tried to give you the benefit of the doubt because in my mind, i thought there was a chance you could have been town just incase i was just blindly tunneling u that sometimes i do by mistake.

and so i was just thinking about vfp's townread on you and everyone else's interaction wit u.

and i wanted you to answer questions regarding your inconsistency with your reads.

just to see how you viewved me + t3 differently than me + val.

but honestly, u never do.

u just always deflect, ignore, or find "meaningless" answers such as post 491 like wtf answer is that and what does that even mean.

i tried looking at you from a town perspective but i just can't see it -- everything alligns with you being town.

i will vote you back now unless someone has a pretty good towncase on you then my vote will stay on you.

VOTE: James[/uv]

pedit: this is exactly what i mean -- you still haven't answered shit. once again deflecting.
Post 491 reads:

"I" in english refers to the first person, so JamesTheNames is saying this from their perspective.
"Think" comes from To Think meaning JamesTheNames had an idea in his head.
"It" refers to the idea of you bussing.
"Was" is the passed tense of be as you did it in the past.
"Intended" is a verb meaning you had justification behind an action
"as" is for a metaphor
"a" is a singular indirect pronoun for it
"back up" means a noun, similar to the idea of a Plan B
"because" meaning JamesTheNames was about to explain it.
"You" referring to you
"Were" referring to before you unvoted me?
"Confident" in your eyes you knew I was scum
"You"
"Could" had the ability to
"Get me hammered" kill me.
In post 518, GrandpaMo wrote:

james i really tried to give you the benefit of the doubt because in my mind, i thought there was a chance you could have been town just incase i was just blindly tunneling u that sometimes i do by mistake.

and so i was just thinking about vfp's townread on you and everyone else's interaction wit u.

and i wanted you to answer questions regarding your inconsistency with your reads.

u just always deflect, ignore, or find "meaningless" answers such as post 491 like wtf answer is that and what does that even mean.

i tried looking at you from a town perspective but i just can't see it -- everything alligns with you being town.

i will vote you back now unless someone has a pretty good towncase on you then my vote will stay on you.

pedit: this is exactly what i mean -- you still haven't answered shit. once again deflecting.
Post 491 reads:

"I" in english refers to the first person, so JamesTheNames is saying this from their perspective.
"as" is for a metaphor
"You" referring to you
"You"
lol i dont think you are understanding me.

i will ask once again.

answer my question with a yes or no answer.
In post 521, JamesTheNames wrote:I'm not wasting my time responding until you actually have a case against me I haven't addressed.
In post 522, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 519, JamesTheNames wrote:@Zyla @VPF @Val89 @NorweiganBoy @Cook @T3 @Astro @The person I accidentally forgot:
Thoughts on the nonsense of GrandpaMo unvoting me only to revote after asked about it?
? what i literally asked you.

and you still havent fucking addressed my other points??????
In post 523, JamesTheNames wrote:
In post 519, JamesTheNames wrote:@Zyla @VPF @Val89 @NorweiganBoy @Cook @T3 @Astro @The person I accidentally forgot:
Thoughts on the nonsense of GrandpaMo unvoting me only to revote after asked about it?

There's no need for getting angry or anything over this game. If I'm scum you have days to convince people. If you're scum just trying to get me hammered you have days to do it. I'm trying to enjoy this game just as much as you are.
In post 524, GrandpaMo wrote:
im just thinking rn
Thinking what?

In post 493, GrandpaMo wrote:you also pivoted ur vote from val to me. and this would have implied that you thought i was scummier. but still are bringing up the narrative that i could be scum wit val? so why pivot in the first place if there was a liable chance that i was scum wit val?

And you haven't even addressed this. I am not looking for a no/yes answer for this. But why.

@alstro did u literlaly miss this whole interaction?
@james wanna take a look?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:52 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 656, VFP wrote:
In post 335, VFP wrote:
In post 322, GrandpaMo wrote:let me hear those farfetched bs reasons once again
Since this was at me.
Can you explain this part?
Where have I had farfetched bullshit reasons on anyone?
In post 336, VFP wrote:Also, I've never played with town you, Grampa? Other than a game I replaced into where you were dead.
Why should I know this is town you?
Since you are talking about people ignoring you Grampa.
You haven't answered these yet.
i have not seen these actually
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:52 pm

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 682, GrandpaMo wrote:

i have pointed out multiple times that i townread you. even tho ur wrong on me -- i will not let that get besides me and make me blind that you could just be town doing this.
In post 593, GrandpaMo wrote:t3 / vfp (one of them is scum)
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:53 pm

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 684, GrandpaMo wrote:
Spoiler:
im just thinking rn
Thinking what?

im just thinking rn
Thinking what?

im just thinking rn
Thinking what?

I read how you still don't have anything against me so what's your point?
In post 492, VFP wrote:
In post 492, VFP wrote:

im just thinking rn
Thinking what?

ill quote it again for u
im just thinking rn
Thinking what?

im just thinking rn
Thinking what?

to further analyze this -- its just you not answering a damn thing once again. you just have confirmation bias that you know for sure ill flip scum. if you are town -- ill probably say sum to u post game

Post 491 reads:

"as" is for a metaphor
"You" referring to you
"You"

Post 491 reads:

"as" is for a metaphor
"You" referring to you
"You"

i will ask once again.

In post 521, JamesTheNames wrote:I'm not wasting my time responding until you actually have a case against me I haven't addressed.

There's no need for getting angry or anything over this game. If I'm scum you have days to convince people. If you're scum just trying to get me hammered you have days to do it. I'm trying to enjoy this game just as much as you are.
im just thinking rn
Thinking what?

And you haven't even addressed this. I am not looking for a no/yes answer for this. But why.

JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:54 pm

Post by JamesTheNames »

Why didn't my text send?
^ I saw how you still have no points against me, what are you trying to get at?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:55 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 685, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 656, VFP wrote:
In post 335, VFP wrote:
In post 322, GrandpaMo wrote:let me hear those farfetched bs reasons once again
Since this was at me.
Can you explain this part?
Where have I had farfetched bullshit reasons on anyone?
this is where i was just frustrated at people like you and cook where they would they im scum and then literally provide no reason -- or really weak reasoning

In post 336, VFP wrote:Also, I've never played with town you, Grampa? Other than a game I replaced into where you were dead.
Why should I know this is town you?
since you say meta is a good tool to use then i suggest you use it -- you will see more similarities of my town pov than scum pov from my newbie game and not the aliensitter needed game where there were 3 scum instead of 2

Since you are talking about people ignoring you Grampa.
You haven't answered these yet.
i have not seen these actually
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:56 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 686, JamesTheNames wrote:
In post 682, GrandpaMo wrote:

In post 593, GrandpaMo wrote:t3 / vfp (one of them is scum)
werent u the one who changed from val to me? i cant change my reads? there was a post later than 580 sum talking bout how i townread vfp now.

and i think vfp is town . what r u tryna get at here?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:56 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 683, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 681, JamesTheNames wrote:

First Part
Yes
Ergo probably T3.

Second Part
Yes

it was a hyperbole. and no u didnt respond -- u responded with something wit no meaning even alstro questioned it and u didnt even mind to notice this.
In post 684, GrandpaMo wrote:
Spoiler:
im just thinking rn
Thinking what?

im just thinking rn
Thinking what?

im just thinking rn
Thinking what?

In post 492, VFP wrote:
In post 492, VFP wrote:

im just thinking rn
Thinking what?

ill quote it again for u
im just thinking rn
Thinking what?

im just thinking rn
Thinking what?

Post 491 reads:

"as" is for a metaphor
"You" referring to you
"You"

Post 491 reads:

"as" is for a metaphor
"You" referring to you
"You"

i will ask once again.

im just thinking rn
Thinking what?

In post 688, JamesTheNames wrote:Why didn't my text send?
^ I saw how you still have no points against me, what are you trying to get at?

read ... pls
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:57 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

you say you responded a long time ago -- and i quoted the wall quotes of our interaction. but you havent answered any of those questions in there with the actual meaning up until post 651
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:58 pm

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 692, GrandpaMo wrote:you say you responded a long time ago -- and i quoted the wall quotes of our interaction. but you havent answered any of those questions in there with the actual meaning up until post 651
I added the words yes. What are you going on about?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:58 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

a james / grandpa scum team would be prett epic ngl
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:59 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 693, JamesTheNames wrote:
In post 692, GrandpaMo wrote:you say you responded a long time ago -- and i quoted the wall quotes of our interaction. but you havent answered any of those questions in there with the actual meaning up until post 651
I added the words yes. What are you going on about?
omg nvm just nvm :dead: :dead: :dead: :facepalm:
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:59 pm

Post by JamesTheNames »

651 is literally me quoting the answers I already gave you, with 2 added words.
Val89
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:59 pm

Post by Val89 »

In post 681, JamesTheNames wrote:337 is 134 less than 571, and 491 is 80 less.
The maths is absolutely spot on, but that only matters if you did in fact answer the question in #491.

You didn't. I've pointed this out, Grandpa pointed this out,Alstro pointed this out. Now, all 3 of us can't be scum, can we?
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:00 pm

Post by JamesTheNames »

Stop being stubborn it's so clear that you don't have any cases against me anymore.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:01 pm

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 697, Val89 wrote:
In post 681, JamesTheNames wrote:337 is 134 less than 571, and 491 is 80 less.
The maths is absolutely spot on, but that only matters if you did in fact answer the question in #491.

You didn't. I've pointed this out, Grandpa pointed this out,Alstro pointed this out. Now, all 3 of us can't be scum, can we?
In post 337, JamesTheNames wrote:Ergo probably T3.