Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:01 am

Post by Pavowski »

In post 1114, Lukewarm wrote:Insomnia strikes, so I am just going to get my final reads out of the way now.

Hockey, Zyla, and Azeru are all lock town in my eyes. Trust that, and I think that you guys might have a chance. Azeru will probably die tonight, but tomorrow in MElo should start with a Zyla/Hockey Town block.

I would normally suggest doing a No Elimination vote in Melo, to push the decision off to Elo - But, if you guys do that, realize that the scum team will 100% leave cyrus alive, and I don't really want to bet the game on to be 100% in Cyrus's hands.

@Zyla and Hockey, if you guys don't currently mutually town read each other, at least consider my read here. Assuming you guys shoot right in the first night of MElo, which ever of Zyla/Hockey survives the following night should be the town leader moving for the last night.

GTH, the scum team is still [STD, Pav] imo. Finding out that we have a jailkeeper who saved me has only strengthened that read. It now makes Way More sense for the two of them to come out of the gate bussing one another. If they knew that there was a 50/50 chance that the jailkeeper had targeted the scum who tried to kill me, then yeah, they needed to start the day off working as hard as they could to make sure that they were not seen as partners. Scum are paranoid, and would have seen this day as a ticking time bomb until the jailkeeper outed one of them.

I also find it interesting looking at STD's read of Pav from Day 1 to Day 2
Spoiler:
In post 891, Save The Dragons wrote:Town
Azeru
Pav
Cyrus

Null (town lean)
Luke
Zyla

Null (scum lean)
Haschel

Scum
Strange
Hockeyfan

i like the wagon composition on strangematter

VOTE: StrangeMatter E-1
In post 976, Save The Dragons wrote:pav has some iioa posts like his vote tracker but has kept some of his thoughts close to the vest here. of the three i find him the scummiest. I wish he would talk a little more as well, he could be lurky scum unsure of what to say. ---i'm going to try VOTE: Pavowski for now

Like Pav went from his 2nd highest Town Read, not lean, all the way down to his scummiest scum read. That looks to me like a scum team that is panicking over the jailkeeper save, and are suddenly trying to distance pretty hard.

So final read to leave for MElo:
Azeru is dying tonight
Hockey and Zyla are lock town.
Cyrus and HC are possible, and you should consider all possibilities in Elo, but
GTH, the scum team is STD and Pav
Look at this. scum!Luke knows he's hosed at this point. He's still trying to win for his side. What the hell is he trying to do with these last reads if not sow confusion? He started tunneling me before Az's bomb dropped and he's still doing it after the bomb, along with STD. I'm actually rethinking STD as the most likely scumpartner right now because of it.

He says Hockey and Zyla are lock town -- why? I don't see Hockey as a lock for town at all, and I wouldn't see Zyla that way either -- except for Cyrus clearing her last night.

This last reads list is a mess. I wish I hadn't started thinking about it.
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:06 am

Post by Pavowski »

In post 1173, Haschel Cedricson wrote:If Cyrus is Mafia then the real tracker would counterclaim; we know we have one because of the other flipped roles.
Thanks for talking me off that ledge.
Zyla wrote:STD, I don't like the fact that you voted before HC had a chance to react to Azeru's post. However, the fact that Luke started the day voting you intrigues me, was he bussing you? Trying to make it look like he was? Assuming he was trying to be in a town mindset, do you think any of his posts towards you had legitimate scumpoints about you?

This could be a point for
or
against Hockey, but
Luke has mentioned a good amount of times in this game the fact that scum are going to list their partner as a weak scum lean
. As far as I can tell, Luke has been really consistent about having Hockey as one of his strongest town reads. This feels like WIFOM to me, if everyone believes that scum will put their partner in one spot, put it in the opposite.

As for HC, you were supposedly one of his top scum reads, and the only one of 'the big 3' that he voted for, but when Luke knows that he's done for and getting voted off, he doesn't say a word about you. Why so distant?
I 100% think Luke could have said this just to sow confusion in case he ever did flip, which is making me second-guess taking any information *at all* from any of his posts after Az's big reveal.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:27 am

Post by cyrus62 »

My issue is I been on hockey all game I can't be right that fast
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:31 am

Post by Pavowski »

Sure you can, broken clocks etc etc

I know I talked myself in circles trying to make sense of Luke's post-Az screeds, but the fact that he recommends me and STD as the scum team has me leaning away from STD and more towards Hockey (who he townreads) and Haschel (who he doesn't mention much at all in his last hours).

Hockey has the lead right now, but I want to hear more before I vote; we have plenty of time today.
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:52 am

Post by HockeyFan »

I dont think the entire Luke/STD interaction is scum/scum. Which through POE means mafia lies in Pav/Haschel.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:55 am

Post by cyrus62 »

Use a
. The time you can Zyla is clear prove your town to her just incase
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:56 am

Post by cyrus62 »

Use all
. The time you can Zyla is clear prove your town to her just incase
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:05 am

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 1179, HockeyFan wrote:I dont think the entire Luke/STD interaction is scum/scum. Which through POE means mafia lies in Pav/Haschel.
Have you even been trying this game
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:17 am

Post by Pavowski »

In post 1179, HockeyFan wrote:I dont think the entire Luke/STD interaction is scum/scum. Which through POE means mafia lies in Pav/Haschel.
That's it?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:43 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

In post 1158, cyrus62 wrote:No Zyla is 100% town the Br is dead hockey lets eliminate hc think about it the jail keep locked up Zyla so hc would know since he's se that Zyla is innocent. VOTE: hc
i do not follow this at all
aka Fenrir
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:45 am

In post 1170, Zyla wrote:@STD: why did you hammer luke so early in the day? While Luke was pretty much confirmed scum at that point, 1138 did have a point to it. It would've been helpful to see everyone's reactions to 1075, and we were denied information because of it
i gave plenty of time for someone to come in and speak their mind. i don't think we were really denied any information.

i wish haschel had come in earlier but he didn't and i didn't know if he was going to come in 12 minutes or 12 hours. i wanted the flip to confirm if luke was scum.
aka Fenrir
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:50 am

In post 1174, Zyla wrote:STD, I don't like the fact that you voted before HC had a chance to react to Azeru's post. However, the fact that Luke started the day voting you intrigues me, was he bussing you? Trying to make it look like he was? Assuming he was trying to be in a town mindset, do you think any of his posts towards you had legitimate scumpoints about you?
i tr luke the entire game. i think he's actually pretty clever and i was fooled. but i made my case against his in . i'm not going to sit here and say he was bussing because he wasn't, i'm not scum. i don't think any of his points were legitimate because i'm not scum and he was.

i think it's pretty clear he saw me as universally scum read from d1 and tried to push me d2 to get a mislim going
aka Fenrir
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:00 am

Post by Pavowski »

I looked back at the votes, and saw Luke voting for:

Zyla
Strange
Haschel
Cyrus

on d1, and

STD
Pav

on d2.

Given Az has died, anybody else notice who he never voted?
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:37 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1182, cyrus62 wrote:
What do u want me to say? I dont think Luke pushes his scum partner for the majority of d1/early d2. Yea Luke never voted STD d1, but he basically always had the intention of voting him through his pushes. He pocketed me and sort of pocketed my push on STD and i dont think scum does that there. As for town casing myself, I’ve been having a bad game, but I think if you lim Pav today, I think u pretty much win
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:10 am

Post by cyrus62 »

VOTE: hockey I just can't shake the feeling
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:01 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1189, cyrus62 wrote:VOTE: hockey I just can't shake the feeling
I mean thats fine, Im pretty scummy but when u actually compare Luke's interactions with Pav to mine/luke's interactions, i think pav/luke's interactions are wayyy more scummy. Luke null read Pav almost all of d1 and didnt really interact with them. He then proceeded to have 1 post mid-d1 saying how Pav is scummy but never pushed on this further. EOD D1 is when He started paring Pav with STD and pushed the STD slot a bit more than Pav. Lets go to start of d2: Luke still pairs Std/Pav. Luke places a random vote on Pav and just leaves it there. He pushed pav a bit hard near EOD d2 but that was when he was already going down, so thats pretty much NAI. I think this entire interaction is way likely for partners than me/Luke
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:34 am

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 1190, HockeyFan wrote:
I mean thats fine, Im pretty scummy but when u actually compare Luke's interactions with Pav to mine/luke's interactions, i think pav/luke's interactions are wayyy more scummy. Luke null read Pav almost all of d1 and didnt really interact with them. He then proceeded to have 1 post mid-d1 saying how Pav is scummy but never pushed on this further. EOD D1 is when He started paring Pav with STD and pushed the STD slot a bit more than Pav. Lets go to start of d2: Luke still pairs Std/Pav. Luke places a random vote on Pav and just leaves it there. He pushed pav a bit hard near EOD d2 but that was when he was already going down, so thats pretty much NAI. I think this entire interaction is way likely for partners than me/Luke
The harder you fight the more I scum read you
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:44 am

Post by Pavowski »

Dude.... he had that whole tirade where he scumread me for dropping a little bit of sus on him, voted me before Az dropped her intel, and then continued to push me even after.

But that's okay. What are your thoughts on Haschel?
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:49 am

Post by cyrus62 »

We don't know if it was Zyla or has cal that was locked up all we know is as is died and Zyla went no where
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:53 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1182, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 1191, cyrus62 wrote:
The harder you fight the more I scum read you
lol
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:54 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1192, Pavowski wrote:
Dude.... he had that whole tirade where he scumread me for dropping a little bit of sus on him, voted me before Az dropped her intel, and then continued to push me even after.

Asssuming Zyla is <town>, its pretty much auto and we can condemm Haschel tmr since we have 1 mislim
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:56 am

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 1195, HockeyFan wrote:

Asssuming Zyla is <town>, its pretty much auto and we can condemm Haschel tmr since we have 1 mislim
We are far from a auto win.
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:57 am

Post by Pavowski »

In post 1195, HockeyFan wrote:

That ... is not what I asked
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:58 am

Post by cyrus62 »

So since Zyla is deciding who we vote off I"ll wait.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:59 am

Post by cyrus62 »

Std isn't or like I thought so his play here is bad