Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:33 am

Post by Cabd »

Here. On mobile but here and finally reading up. Greetings from the basement of my house, thanks to mr. Tornado warning.

Noraa we gonna move on or do you want to make another twenty paranoia spiral posts at me first?
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~
piisirrational
piisirrational
Goon
piisirrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:33 am

Post by piisirrational »

In post 309, Illwei wrote:
In post 305, GrandpaMo wrote:these seem like filler logs -- you come in to the thread talk about how you don't like something and leave and never addressing the two possible votes on you.
what would you like me to say to them?
if you find me you find me if you don't then you don't
My question to you is, why DON'T you care about the votes on you? As town, you want to get enough information as possible, so if you are getting voted by people who may possibly be scum, you would want to address why they're voting you so you could possibly sort out the alignments of your votes and possibly catch scum. Meanwhile scum have less reason to want to reply to their votes, because responding puts more attention on them and possibly furthers their wagon if their defense is not good. The fact that you don't seem to care that you even have votes on your wagon suggests that you're scum.
In post 310, Illwei wrote:
In post 307, StrangeMatter wrote:Right now the person I'm the least certain on anything right now is Bimblesticks. Really want them to participate in the conversations more to read anything conclusive on them.
VOTE: Bimblesticks
This vote is weird. So someone asks you if you scumread Bimblesticks, you say yes, and then you quote someone else's post and vote for him? I need an explanation for this.
In post 323, Bimblesticks wrote:
In post 307, StrangeMatter wrote:Right now the person I'm the least certain on anything right now is Bimblesticks. Really want them to participate in the conversations more to read anything conclusive on them.
I think that's a bit quick to throw a vote on me there. I'll go ahead and return the favour.
UNVOTE: Bakslash
VOTE: Illwei

Even though I did vote for Illwei, it was mainly because he voted for me. I honestly don't know if I think he's scum, he still reads to me as town, and from his perspective his vote might've just been intentioned to see if it annoyed me and made me say anything suspicious, as opposed to wanting to actually see me hanged. I actually still read Illwei as town. I don't have any strong feelings on piisirrational either way, aside from them not RVing at first which I think is pretty minor. But, I found Italiano's behaviour weird, and nothing swayed me in Cabd's initial posts, so I'm inclined to be most suspicious of them right now.
This reads more like an OMGUS vote. Town doesn't vote other people because they are voting for them, unless it's because the other people voted them due to a horrifically bad reason or whatever. The fact that you think he's town and you're voting for him? This progression doesn't make any sense, and reads as scum trying to keep their options open by voting someone and saying they think they're actually town.
In post 311, GrandpaMo wrote:
ok i think this confirms there is scum between bimble v illwee.

thanks for making it easier
I wouldn't be surprised if Bimblesticks & Illiwee is actually the scum team. Both are individually scummy and voting each other for bad reasons, such as "I actually think the other people is town." It's a possible scenario that both seem to exert pressure on their scum partner by voting them but not actually going through with the reasons why they should be voted or lynched. My vote stands where it's currently at, as such.

I'll have to re-read Noraa v. Roden again, as well as looking more into Bulge so I can get a proper read.
Bimblesticks
Bimblesticks
Townie
Bimblesticks
Townie
Townie

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:47 am

Post by Bimblesticks »

In post 326, piisirrational wrote:
In post 309, Illwei wrote:
In post 323, Bimblesticks wrote:
I think that's a bit quick to throw a vote on me there. I'll go ahead and return the favour.
UNVOTE: Bakslash
VOTE: Illwei

Even though I did vote for Illwei, it was mainly because he voted for me. I honestly don't know if I think he's scum, he still reads to me as town, and from his perspective his vote might've just been intentioned to see if it annoyed me and made me say anything suspicious, as opposed to wanting to actually see me hanged. I actually still read Illwei as town. I don't have any strong feelings on piisirrational either way, aside from them not RVing at first which I think is pretty minor. But, I found Italiano's behaviour weird, and nothing swayed me in Cabd's initial posts, so I'm inclined to be most suspicious of them right now.
This reads more like an OMGUS vote. Town doesn't vote other people because they are voting for them, unless it's because the other people voted them due to a horrifically bad reason or whatever. The fact that you think he's town and you're voting for him? This progression doesn't make any sense, and reads as scum trying to keep their options open by voting someone and saying they think they're actually town.
I can understand why you think this. My rationale for voting for Illwei was because I wanted to prod him to further explain why he voted for me, however, I believe his vote against me could potentially just be to provoke me and his previous messages lead me to read him as leaning town. I probably could've phrased it better in my original post.
"That's how mafia works"
- Abraham Lincoln
Bimblesticks
Bimblesticks
Townie
Bimblesticks
Townie
Townie

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:48 am

Post by Bimblesticks »

Welp I fucked up the formatting badly on those quotes, just pretend they're correct rip
"That's how mafia works"
- Abraham Lincoln
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: If you are reading this, then why did you read it in the first place?

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:11 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 326, piisirrational wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if Bimblesticks & Illiwee is actually the scum team. Both are individually scummy and voting each other for bad reasons, such as "I actually think the other people is town." It's a possible scenario that both seem to exert pressure on their scum partner by voting them but not actually going through with the reasons why they should be voted or lynched. My vote stands where it's currently at, as such.

I'll have to re-read Noraa v. Roden again, as well as looking more into Bulge so I can get a proper read.
ok im gonna townread u for this -- i think we both had the same thought process here. there is a possibility that they could be bussing each other for towncred but it just imo feels like too easy of a sitatuion. i just had that if bimble was town then ilwee was scum and vice versa

if it is -- then damn it is one of a not formulated bus lol
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:13 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 318, Noraa wrote:dont like grandpa mo anymore. yay life is beautiful.
can you explain why? i think i will townread you more for this -- i doubt you as scum would be scumreading me here, i don't think you would take that risk especially when we already had the same thought process of the voting pool between italiono, illwee, bimblesticks, and that other 4th person i forgot(going on top of my head)

but yea can u explain ? it just feels like you were sheeping me and then u scumreading me ;-; , it may be a playstyle thing tho
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:17 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 323, Bimblesticks wrote:I agree with this sentiment - reading through this thread took twice as long bc of the amount of stuff I had to read from GrandpaMo, most of which I don't think was really necessary.

this post is very hypocritical. because you used up that space to talk about something i already addressed it in post, , and which norra never answered my question -- but it's okay it doesn't really matter.

i am working on it. i apologize -- this has been a theme in all my games, if you decide to search up my playstyle/meta. im signing up in newbie games to work on it haha
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:26 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 325, Cabd wrote:Here. On mobile but here and finally reading up. Greetings from the basement of my house, thanks to mr. Tornado warning.

Noraa we gonna move on or do you want to make another twenty paranoia spiral posts at me first?
VOTE: Cabd
UGHHH I CHECKED THIS GAME AGAIN
but also. When did cabd ever need my permission to do anything when he was town? literally never.
im not replying to anything else because it is of close to zero importance to me right now and I'm studying for exams.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:39 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 330, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 318, Noraa wrote:dont like grandpa mo anymore. yay life is beautiful.
can you explain why? i think i will townread you more for this -- i doubt you as scum would be scumreading me here, i don't think you would take that risk especially when we already had the same thought process of the voting pool between italiono, illwee, bimblesticks,
and that other 4th person i forgot(going on top of my head)
Hang on, who do you mean by the 4th person? And, how certain are you that they are scum?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Roden
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:09 am

Post by Roden »

In post 332, Noraa wrote:
In post 325, Cabd wrote:Here. On mobile but here and finally reading up. Greetings from the basement of my house, thanks to mr. Tornado warning.

VOTE: Cabd
UGHHH I CHECKED THIS GAME AGAIN
but also. When did cabd ever need my permission to do anything when he was town? literally never.
im not replying to anything else because it is of close to zero importance to me right now and I'm studying for exams.
Nora, it is genuinely unfair of you to demand everyone else answer your questions and scum read them if they don't answer them the way you like, but then dismiss anyone else who has questions for you and tell them they aren't important.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Roden
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:20 am

Post by Roden »

In post 324, Bimblesticks wrote:
In post 322, Roden wrote:
In post 319, Noraa wrote:
In post 301, Cabd wrote:Okay, tomorrow, sorry noraa.

I just neosporined up my arms, belly, and palms, Kittens did NOT want to stay still and felt the need to inform me dangerously.
that's fine. I have exams soon so I'll be back in 3 days. make sure bulge doesn't die today. if he does, I will be very very angry bc he is town town town.
Bulge isn't going to get voted here. Not only do I doubt he'll get elim'd over me, I would literally tell everyone to just vote me first if he somehow gained traction. The two of you caused so much rep damage that I can't ever be taken to a elim-or-lose situation. You especially will tunnel me and throw the game if I ever live that long.

This is the biggest reason I'm so frustrated. My place in the game got ruined on page 2, I can't even replace out because you'll overthink it and unfairly tunnel my replacement as well. You can't even say this is untrue because you are, beyond all odds and reason, still in fact tunneling me. All I can do at this point is expose scum in hindsight, because you're just not going to believe me until you see my flip.
This was posted while I was still writing my previous post, so I didn't get a chance to respond to it in that. I don't have much to contribute that hasn't already been said, but I will say that everything you've said since your "place in the game got ruined" has read to me as bitter and vitriolic, like you think the behaviour of Bulge and Noraa is outrageous. I think it's perfectly reasonable to want to ask questions of you, and the reason they persisted in questioning you specifically, which you interpret as tunnel visioning, was because your responses, again, seemed bitter and vitriolic. I haven't completely ruled out the idea you're town, and others in this thread have said this could be a tvt scenario, so I don't think that you've been caused so much rep damage that it's irreparable or you can't ever be taken to an elim-or-lose situation. I recognise that the absolute worst thing to ever say to a person that you think is overreacting is "I think you're overreacting", but uh... I think you're overreacting, and have been for (irl) days now.
The questions were never the issue. I got tunneled
despite
answering their questions. Go back and read what happened again. Nora has flat out admitted that my answers didn't actually mean anything in the end and she said she didn't have to reply to them, let alone acknowledge them. She has also admitted that she can't explain her scum read on me and that it is essentially just a gut feeling at this point. That is, by all means, a death tunnel.

This is what I mean when I say I can't be taken to elim-or-lose. Even though she can't justify her scum read on me, she is still tunneling me, yet also isn't voting for me. She also claims that everything I say apparently makes her flare up and causes her to want to scum read me. This is the perfect scenario for any scum who want an easy endgame, all they have to do is take both of us to elim-or-lose and they essentially just auto win. Cabd has already confirmed that Nora will 100% do this.

Do you think scum ever turns down a TvT death tunnel? Do you think they ever NK either of them?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Roden
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:24 am

Post by Roden »

In post 314, Roden wrote:
In post 298, Illwei wrote:
In post 200, The Bulge wrote:Roden, I hope you've had a good night's sleep and are in a better mood today. have you had a chance to reread our exchange from last night at all?
this doesn't give me good vibes
That's because the post is a contradiction. If you genuinely want somebody to calm down and relax, you don't purposely try to provoke them in the same breath. This is 100% inarguable proof that Bulge isn't genuine here. This is actual emotional manipulation. Town doesn't do this.
Does anyone town reading Bulge want to dispute this?
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:17 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

@Roden I do want to hear your thoughts on other slots.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:29 pm

Post by Noraa »

I'm tired of Roden. I'd honestly rather lim town at this point than put up with the torture of trying to work with him and sort him.
VOTE: Roden
whatever. cabd you get a day 1 pass just like you always give day 1 passes. but tomorrow, just you wait!
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:35 pm

Post by Noraa »

I have asked questions and constantly thought about how to sort roden. I have put my entire body and soul into trying to decipher the posts roden throws out. But he has constantly just said I was deathtunneling and had no reason to do so. His attitude is reason enough. I have consistently told myself "patience Noraa. patience." and it has gotten me nowhere. I try to just ignore roden for a couple seconds to calm down and just sort other people and he just runs around attacking me in every post. what is this horrible play? he calls me condescending and discredits every argument I make. even if they are wrong, this is not the way to approach me respectively in a game. I am trying to sort roden and asking questions is very normal. he has literally twisted every single thing I've said and I'm truly tired of it.
He said that I was being condescending by saying newbies didnt have as much nuance as SEs. Literally I have treated him respectfully and done everything just to sort him and its all totally and completely twisted in his posts. this is enough and he should seriously reflect on his town play if he is town here. every one of his posts has only made the game more difficult for me if he is town and he is dropping scum tells all over the place. I'm tired of this and there's no way we leave roden alive until lylo anyways.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:37 pm

Post by Noraa »

I think roden is a great day 1 flip here. there's been so much content and if roden is scum, wonderful. if roden is town, then tomorrow is when we press a reset button and start this game over because this is a total mess and if tomorrow looks like this too, I am actually going to die.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:47 pm

Post by Noraa »

Roden has seriously just contributed nothing to this game. the effort that I am putting into reading him, even if misguided, is clear and if he is town, I think he wouldn't do what he is doing now. If he is, then he needs to realize for future games that the perfect way to get people to SR himis by aggressively attacking people who are just trying to sort him. everything he says has been so twisted from reality.

I said I was not going to reply to anything because I have exams soon. he says that I'm telling everyone their questions aren't important. Well, thank you. Now I am wasting my damn time writing this post because I am annoyed.

I've listed so many reasons he is scum and replied to him when he told me I was ignoring all of his answers. he considers that as the equivalent of me death tunneling for no reason but shallow gut feelings.

I'm paranoid of cabd because he is a truly astonishing mafia player and he says that I'm demanding cabd answer questions when I never even asked cabd a single question.

Is roden reading and playing the game right now? No, he isn't. he is just being very aggressive towards me and making me feel like I am playing poorly. he is a great flip today and I think we should end the day with a roden flip.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Roden
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:53 pm

Post by Roden »

Nora, don't pretend to be a victim now. I came at you with the same energy you came at me with. Our first interaction was you talking down to me and telling me I could maybe earn your trust if I did whatever you said. That was pretty fucked. That just isn't how you talk to people. If you don't like how our interactions went then maybe you should look at your playstyle.

Furthermore, did you or did you not claim that you couldn't explain your scum read on me? Did you or did you not tell me you didn't have to respond to me, my answers, and my clarifications?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Roden
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:55 pm

Post by Roden »

If I was wrong Cabd would not have called you out on your playstyle in his introductory posts. You didn't deny what he said either. You're extremely heated and keep projecting that on me.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Roden
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:03 pm

Post by Roden »

And no, I haven't been able to give reads because all of my energy has had to go into defending myself. My stance on the Italiano slot still stands though. Neither player in the slot has managed to contribute anything at all. My hero solve would be Bulge/Cabd. There's definitely at least one scum between all the players who haven't commented on my drama. They have the most to gain to just let the day continue on as is.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Roden
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:05 pm

Post by Roden »

Nora what even was the last question that you asked me anyway? All you've done the past few days is complain about me and Cabd. Can you show me a question that I ignored?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Roden
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:12 pm

Post by Roden »

And no, tomorrow 100% should not be a reset. Anybody who demands a clean slate and zero consequences from what happened on Day 1 is scummy. This is a universal truth for the game.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Roden
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:15 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 341, Noraa wrote: I'm paranoid of cabd because he is a truly astonishing mafia player and he says that I'm demanding cabd answer questions when I never even asked cabd a single question.
Where. Literally where did I say this.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:22 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

I think there's enough consequences considering what's happening with this conversation right now. I think this has been less and less helpful the longer everyone keeps arguing like this. So can we please move on?
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory
Pronoun: he/him, it/its

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:43 pm

Post by Datisi »

replacing Noraa.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M