Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory
Pronoun: he/him, it/its

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:03 pm

Post by Datisi »

vote count 2.02

with 7 votes in play, it takes 4 to make a decision. day 2 ends in (expired on 2021-07-10 17:20:00).

elimination
Cabd [2]:
The Bulge, sang froid
Illwei [1]:
Bimblesticks
sang froid [1]:
StrangeMatter

not voting [3]:
Illwei, Cabd, Ydrasse

mod notes~ one two seven three

flavourImage
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
sang froid
sang froid
Goon
sang froid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:28 am

Post by sang froid »

Unless you’re exactly masons with cabd, cabd is scum, he was softing PR at the EoD1
"Mafia isn't about making or keeping friendships.
It's about slowly becoming a bitter and awful person that everyone resents."

~Cheetory6
sang froid
sang froid
Goon
sang froid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:28 am

Post by sang froid »

Or idk, slipped having setup information?

~Cheetory6
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:35 am

Post by Cabd »

Uhhh, since when?
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~
sang froid
sang froid
Goon
sang froid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:48 am

Post by sang froid »

In post 696, Cabd wrote:
In post 691, sang froid wrote:I want bimble more today
LLD-Deal level of want it?
This, implying that you thought I’d still be around D2

~Cheetory6
sang froid
sang froid
Goon
sang froid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:48 am

Post by sang froid »

And implying that you thought you’d be able to get me limmed if you were, which would only have been reasonably viable in your mind if you’re PR

And I’m p sure you’re not, because otherwise why would you not make the mason claim, and get strange to do it for you?

~Cheetory6
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:50 am

Post by Cabd »

Uhhh, no?

That was just a "Are you so sure you're going to scream it from the rooftops" sort of thing. I didn't ACTUALLY mean the LLD-deal where one murders you the next day if your read is wrong. I mean more "this is the sort of thing where it's LLD-levels of sure of self" but I see where you go to where you are now from that.

That said, the LLD deal does generally make the assumption that if the guesses is wrong they'll be around the next day.
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~
sang froid
sang froid
Goon
sang froid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:58 am

Post by sang froid »

Cool, I’ll take the lld-deal today with rest of thread unless you want to out as the other mason rn

Besides which my level of certainty has nothing to do with screaming it from the rooftops, and despite the backpedal here I think you were pretty clearly talking about the lld deal in its standard form

~Cheetory6
sang froid
sang froid
Goon
sang froid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:58 am

Post by sang froid »

Ydra, can you revote so we can lim scum today?

~Cheetory6
sang froid
sang froid
Goon
sang froid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:59 am

Post by sang froid »

Also your whole push on me/mo looks v bad faith now mo has flipped town as does your attempt to characterise it as “we must flip in these two now what a shame” which would incidentally have delivered scum you directly to lylo

~Cheetory6
sang froid
sang froid
Goon
sang froid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:01 am

Post by sang froid »

Also like... the fact I’m not dead but we’re in a setup where cop was possible implies that the scumteam isn’t newbie’d up, yet every other experienced town player here would have balance-of-probabilities killed you N1 > lukewarm so

There’s that too

~Cheetory6
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:19 am

Post by Cabd »

That is explicitly game throwing if you're town... haven't you damaged this game enough?
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:00 pm

Post by The Bulge »

weird page
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:07 pm

Post by The Bulge »

I got about 10 pages into a readthrough this morning btw before I had to work. so far I've reach a few new conclusions already:

1. Illwei's early game is even stronger than I remember, and I'd believe in a heartbeat that their falling off as the game progressed is simply due to their "IRL wim being non-existant"

2. grandpa was so obviously town it hurts, but he fucked up and that lim happened. haven't gotten around to that part yet but I will of course be looking closely at what everyone was suggesting we do about the joke claim.

3. Italiano was even scummier than I remember lol
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:09 pm

Post by The Bulge »

more reading later, I realize the deadline is approaching, but I will probably still want to do cabd today. I also have a pretty good idea of where I stand regarding ^^^^all this shit but I'll hold onto that for the time being
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

So do you have any opinions of a Mason claim, and a Cop claim in the same game? Also, what makes outting Cabd more important to lim today?
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory
Pronoun: he/him, it/its

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:24 pm

Post by Datisi »

prodding Bimblesticks and Illwei.

as this is Bimblesticks's 4th prod, i am also immediately looking for replacement. if he posts before i find someone, he can stay.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:05 am

Post by Ydrasse »

this game is very funny because no one seems to care much

italiano was scummy and cabds response doesn’t give me much joy :c

VOTE: cabd
warrior cats mafia is now in a queue near you!
- - - -
kill me and live with the memory — then tell the stars that you
won
sang froid
sang froid
Goon
sang froid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:53 am

Post by sang froid »

@bimble’s replacement, i won’t insta yeet you tomorrow if you hammer cabd in your first post

~Cheetory6
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 4:32 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 246, Noraa wrote:In his scum game, he feels a bit more erratic and pulls reads straight out of his ass is kinda the feeling that I get. And the reason I think that is because I ISOed him and I think that basically what happens when he is scum is he kinda that he just lurks and occasionally gives opinions until someone else starts a big wagon and then he jumps on with bad reasoning but no one pays much attention cuz they all think its gonna flip red. In ISO it looks particularly funny but Bulge is almost certainly town here.
i just wanna know what game this scathing review was about :lol:

ftr i win most of my scumgames :wink:
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 4:34 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 891, StrangeMatter wrote:So do you have any opinions of a Mason claim, and a Cop claim in the same game? Also, what makes outting Cabd more important to lim today?
like I said, im gonna hold my tongue for now, but yes I think you and sang are both town.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 4:34 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 323, Bimblesticks wrote:
In post 307, StrangeMatter wrote:Right now the person I'm the least certain on anything right now is Bimblesticks. Really want them to participate in the conversations more to read anything conclusive on them.
OK sure! I'm going to try not to get prodded for a third time this game, it's just that every time I log on to read I see a lot of stuff I don't really have strong feelings on.
In post 217, Noraa wrote:also grampamo, stop quoting long posts and saying a sentence about it if you are town! that's a scum tactic to waste space.
I agree with this sentiment - reading through this thread took twice as long bc of the amount of stuff I had to read from GrandpaMo, most of which I don't think was really necessary.
In post 310, Illwei wrote:
In post 307, StrangeMatter wrote:Right now the person I'm the least certain on anything right now is Bimblesticks. Really want them to participate in the conversations more to read anything conclusive on them.
VOTE: Bimblesticks
I think that's a bit quick to throw a vote on me there. I'll go ahead and return the favour.
UNVOTE: Bakslash
VOTE: Illwei

Not going to quote any posts to support this as there are so many but I don't buy that Noraa vs Roden is tvt. I understand people can get heated, especially when they perceive the other person as being not just agressive but unreasonable, but I think Roden acted really strangely here. They were extremely defensive, and voted against The Bulge despite seemingly everyone else in this thread either reading him as neutral or town (I personally read him as strongly town). I recognise the argument that scum wouldn't act like that for fear of being perceived as too different, but I also feel like a townie wouldn't act so strongly in response what feels to me like, if I'm being honest, perfectly standard questioning, out of fear it could make their SRs seem less valid. I think it just creates a lot of badwill.
In post 248, Noraa wrote:Both scum are in this pool and im close to 100% sure of it
{Illwei, piisirrational/Bakslash, Roden, Bimblesticks, ItalianoVD}

if any of them start pushing outside of the pool, that's gonna look bad because im certain that Strangematter, Grandpa Mo, and Bulge are town. I think it's pretty obvious that I am town but if anyone wants to challenge that, go ahead.
I'm confused about a lot of this. StrangeMatter's message seemed to strike a chord with you, and you thought "The mix of emotion and trying to restrain themself, IS HIGHLY TOWN INDICATIVE". I don't really see that? I mean obviously you have more experience at this but Strange's pushing on Illwei over scumday did seem really weird to me and their follow-ups, although they didn't make me any more suspicious, also didn't make me inclined to trust them in any way? They just seem like standard messages to me.

I agree Bulge is likely town. I don't feel strongly either way about GrandpaMo, if anything I lean slightly towards them being scum, if only because most of their posts this game don't seem like they contributed much to the conversation.

IN response to your 5 potential scum: Even though I did vote for Illwei, it was mainly because he voted for me. I honestly don't know if I think he's scum, he still reads to me as town, and from his perspective his vote might've just been intentioned to see if it annoyed me and made me say anything suspicious, as opposed to wanting to actually see me hanged. I actually still read Illwei as town. I don't have any strong feelings on piisirrational either way, aside from them not RVing at first which I think is pretty minor. But, I found Italiano's behaviour weird, and nothing swayed me in Cabd's initial posts, so I'm inclined to be most suspicious of them right now.
I don't think I paid much attention initially to bimble's early posting, i had no read there until he started to engage Roden, but looking back those posts very very easily come from scum tryna pick up the torch noraa and i had dropped. anyway this one here is pretty bad. first bit strikes me as newbscum because newbtown i think would simply.....post. about stuff that's happening. bimble's standards for when to post seem unnaturally high here. second bit is just kinda funny lol, i hope nobody is feeling like they have to read the quoted posts in full every time, but also choosing to add onto that post from Noraa is probscum. the Illwei vote is obviously ?????? and he then goes on to try and dismantle the common sentiment that me/Roden is TvT
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 4:34 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 426, Cabd wrote:Okay so yeah after initial catch up I'm somewhere around here-ish:

The TownYdrasse
The Bulge
Roden

The Lean TownStrangeMatter

Real Time Interaction Data Gathering Needed (Nulls ish)GrandpaMo
piisirrational

The Not TownIllwei
curious that bimblesticks does not appear on this list...
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 4:40 am

Post by The Bulge »

I will say tho, this has been a fun game so far, but man is it a slog to read