MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

Crap I went too far on Titus now she expects things of me :(
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:27 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Ugh this is gonna be painful

Town is split on three wagons.

The more this day drags on the more difficult it will be to keep morale up which is needed for a good deep game
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

You’re probably right Ari is Pooky Prism
Just got a nagging in the back of my head Ari is LLD.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:38 am

Post by MathBlade »

Crap I spent way too much capital defending Prism damn
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:08 am

Post by MathBlade »

Dude is Prism saying anything in the PT?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:09 am

Post by MathBlade »

Maybe Ari is infinity regardless probably shouldn’t speculate

Just seeing what their plan is so I can support it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:12 am

Post by Umlaut »

In post 54, MathBlade wrote:Dude is Prism saying anything in the PT?
Not since yesterday and not much in the way of planning at all (other than favoring nk in Datisi/Aristeia/Vulture, which discussion I think can wait until tonight tbh)
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

Out of those probably Datisi but yeah can wait. Killing Ari is a sure sign her reads are right. If you wanna discredit Ari elim Meg shoot Titus. Yeah sure I take heat but I just say “T3’s not dead” and then conf town as it explains Star Wars.

I think kill Datisi is safer. Vulture has no charisma. I should last no longer than day four so y’all should get ready to bus me. I can’t win with just myself. If one of you two goes down first I have to town read you.

I need to be caught for us to win I think or we do a clean game.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

That idea probably needs to be decided by the end of day two. I usually don’t have that form of a plan but usually never get to play with the traitor lol. I have had to (or accidentally) kill them every time or pick the wrong player.

I have always wanted to be this role. :) yay for dreams coming true
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

Poor Titus. She’s right I mean I do wanna flip Meg but I mean y’all are just not voting lol

Umlaut you got a question your way.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=86336

Prism is saying something not sure what this is the game for looking later tonight
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:07 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Lmao me+Chaos+Gamma. I almost spat out my soda. If I was town I ring you up for that so hard lol
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Fuck sorry Prism with that shift we might have to be buddying up and no way to communicate. This will be weird.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Umlaut what’s your town meta?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:05 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Big letter to Prism:

So looks like Umlaut is not on much so we may not be able to have a big long conversation but my idea is I sort of keep a long running tally in my head of how much “friend” capital I have in my head and how much I have earned with each person. Most of the time I am incredibly agreeable at the start of mafia games then do a lot of “yes and” stuff. The express goal is to start with facts that people like and support bad theories. If you were town I would have been propping Ari up so hard it’s not even funny. People love “yes and”. I have been trying to incorporate it into my town game as well but it’s harder. The thing with Gamma pissed me off because while I am not happy with how Tris handled something I will never attack a mod like that again. I learned my lesson in Warehouse 13.

Unfortunately that gives me too much credit as realistically the traitor is supposed to die early. Ari hopefully will revisit the scumread on you. I have a long record of trying to puppet vocal voices like Titus and yourself and Datisi. However if you make a meta argument it will almost certainly be bad and I will probably destroy it. If you want me to die then you need to decide that probably day 2 night and I can die on my sword.

I am not sure if that is really an option if people keep elimming in Vulture/Chaos. Umlaut is taking a lot of heat at the end of the day for being inactive. If you can Umlaut employ yes and. It helps create townblocks immensely with people and makes them feel right. People are naturally exclusive meanies. They will find something scummy on their own. Then like when a wagon seems to be losing steam “case them”. Summarize prior points each person has made but add a small twist or join them in a new way. One of the best ways to look like a new thought is to be a master of recycling or use what we know.

It’s my thought that Gamma knows there is 1 mafia gun in the game. That he matches your informed role. If not Gamma someone in that traitor conversation. Therefore I think either we kill Gamma tonight OR (preferred) we let gamma scream how scum have only one gun.

Due to the extremely low amounts of power there is we have investigatives will look like possibly the following:

These may either be 1 shots or full on:
A) Gunsmith 75% chance>> Town should be informed of one gun among us all. Prism does not carry a gun and neither do I. Umlaut is the only traditional guilty there:
B) Babysitter 75% chance >> I think this is Gamma. I think this based on post 274. I think he is in vig mode. If you’re the one to go down first then I would true claim doctor here. If you go down you go down but we may be able to out Gamma.
C) Informed Townie of how many guns 100% 1) >> This should 100% die before you claim doctor. If it hasn’t claim VT. Otherwise this role will claim be townfirm and you’re dead. >> Possibly also gamma here
D) a fake guilty on town since we have no investigative here: something in this list

Normal Guidelines
In Normal games on mafiascum.net, a Gunsmith gets guilties on all Mafia (except Traitors and Doctors), Cops, Vigilantes, Gunsmiths, Role Cops, Vanilla Cops, PT Cops, Vengefuls, Detectives, Neapolitans, Backups of roles with guns and JoATs that have any of these listed powers.

T3 said “
jBasically, I either am a role that Gamma mentioned, or am a role that implies one of the roles Gamma mentioned, or I know by some mechanism through other players breadcrumbing or me being informed at the start. I thought Gamma was breadcrumbing or something of the sort, so I wanted to give him indication I was aware of what he was talking about. I then flipped to the next page and found a completely different explanation than what I was expecting.
k?
"

So my star wars is T3 is a PR. I can’t scumread him. It would be a scum claim from Calculasia.
Titus on the other hand is trying to pretend to be every PR on the planet. The only possible real one is dealing with Parker from leverage who was a young teen thief.

Sophie was a grifter who was super nice to people to where people don’t see it coming. Whoops already doing that lmao.

T3 if I have to guess is informed of the one gun.

I don’t think we can kill gamma in case he vigs me. Datisi wanted him to be a vig rather than guard him.

So I think we are okay to kill Datisi.

T3 is a pretty safe kill and I can explain away why if anyone is suspicious.

I would do T3 or Datisi but it’s yours and Umlaut’s call.

Gamma is a risky but safe play as if I die I think you and Umlaut can talk your way out of it.

That’s as far as I got haven’t finished crumb hunting but that section where Titus freaks out is gold.

Not sure how you want to communicate all I got was the Persephone game which I need to read and pie in the face which I took to be loud which is myself.

If you can think of a way we should communicate in thread that would be cool. Whoever you kill I can adjust.

If you have any questions I will check back in as I can
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:08 am

Post by Umlaut »

@mod
Am I permitted to just quote posts directly between this thread and the Mafia PT?
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

I think so as the rule is designed to prevent townfirm ing anyone. But probably best to wait on Tris to be sure.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:22 am

Post by tris »

hmm, RaW, i would say no, but i'll say RaI, yes.

Go Ahead! I might adjust my ruleset for the future.
here's what it says
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:28 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Anything? Going to be busy tomorrow?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:50 am

Post by Umlaut »

I'm on now. My town meta has been... kind of like this lately, in that if I ever lose track of a game for a little while I find it hard to catch up ever again.

I forwarded your messages to Prism, no response. Not sure if they've been online. I'm going to go ahead and submit Gamma as a kill and leave it up to them if they want to change it.

Do you think they should doc me/you/someone or just not bother? Probably there's no vig or anything and it's just to lower the number of gunsmith positives or something, but it's unlikely to hurt, right?
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:52 am

Post by Umlaut »

Wait, you said T3 or Datisi, I read the earlier part where I thought you said Gamma was informed and would be a good kill

Prism suggested Datisi as well so that's someone we're all in agreement on, want to just do that?
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:32 am

Post by MathBlade »

Yeah do Datisi for now as that’s something all three of us agree on
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:46 am

Post by MathBlade »

Pretty much the way I view my spot as traitor is I submit suggestions and y’all can take them or not then I die on command.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

Dah fucking hell. What did I do? Why did Prism just replace out? :( crap nuggets.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:32 am

Post by MathBlade »

Not sure if the replacement can catch up in the five hours they have.
Datisi will have to be the safe kill for now but hoo boy this is gonna get weird.
Whoever replaces prism I hope Ari can town lock after realizing her mistake.
GTKAS -- MathBlade