Survivor
Pronoun: Bigender (He/She)

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:05 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 912, Vulture wrote:
In post 902, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Vulture
Gamma, after voting with two people he has suspected/worried about:

I think Math is town now, as for Meg, meh
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Bigender (He/She)

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:07 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 930, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 922, T3 wrote:
In post 919, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 915, T3 wrote:I'm super disengaged but I think Prism v Ari is tvt.
In post 916, T3 wrote:VOTE: vult
I'll sheep.
Who are you sheeping here?

Neither Prism nor Ari are voting for vulture atm.
People voting for Vulture.
(Fixed it)

Okay, but generally when town is sheeping, they have like, a strong town read that they are sheeping....

Not just sheeping the most recent wagon gaining steam...
This is true
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
No Preference
Mafia Scum
MegAzumarill
No Preference
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: No Preference

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:06 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

In post 986, Vulture wrote:Meg, why do you keep pushing on point 1 when you’re not the top wagon?
1. I am still widely scumread by people and decently likely to get limmed today or tomorrow.
2. That is arguably more preferable to me living until Limlo and being LHF.
3. If I'm alive I can adjust my input as needed.

Also, Titus, would you mind give your reasoning of why you townread me?
Imperfection is the spice of life.
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory
Pronoun: he/him, it/its

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:24 am

Post by Datisi »

meg, can you give updated concrete thoughts on vulture and the wagon on them?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
No Preference
Mafia Scum
MegAzumarill
No Preference
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:36 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

I was on the Vulture wagon before it was cool

In post 869, Titus wrote:VOTE: Vulture

Let's steal us a scum flip, or at least a nightkill.

@Gamma, You in?
In post 885, Titus wrote:
In post 152, Vulture wrote:VOTE: Flubbernugget

E-1.
This is the scummy vote.
Vulture: on 2 occasions (me and flubber) added to a large wagon without providing thoughts of said wagon, very few reads given until very recently, Scumread

Honestly it feels like vulture hasn’t received enough pressure after their putting flubber at E-1. Especially after Chaos ended up doing the same before, with a much less meaningful vote.

VOTE: Vulture
Titus went and looked at the ISOs, found the same vote I had found, and agreed it was scummy.
The wagon was started on the same thing I had already observed and found scummy, and I still do.
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:38 am

Post by Datisi »

okay, you're then free to answer my question to titus - why is that vote scummy? and what do you make of vulture's recent posting? and in your own words.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:57 am

Post by Umlaut »

I'm a bit lost and trying to find something intelligent to say, but I saw this
In post 1006, Lukewarm wrote:To be frank, when my top scum read decides to omgus scum read me back, I don't think it is all that beneficial for me to engage in a 1v1 with that person directly.
and found it absolutely hilarious given how my last game with Luke went
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:58 am

Post by Umlaut »

Sort of want to put my vote on Meg by PoE (I think Vulture and Chaos have both looked towny to me at various points) but I'd be lying if I said I had reasoning for that
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:14 am

Post by Titus »

In post 924, Titus wrote:
In post 908, Datisi wrote:@titus, why is vulture's vote there scummy?
It's opportunistic. He has one or two posts before riding the Flubber wave. Once it gets going as a wagon, he puts E minus 1 super early. He has no realistic comment on anyone else.

The rest of his ISO is not much better. There's no comment on most of the game. There's no attempts to solve.
@Datisi - I already answered you.

@Meg - The self-awareness and no effort to survive read townie to me.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:14 am

Post by Titus »

I promised I'd review his postinh when I felt better.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
No Preference
Mafia Scum
MegAzumarill
No Preference
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:27 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

In post 986, Vulture wrote:Meg, why do you keep pushing on point 1 when you’re not the top wagon?
In post 987, Vulture wrote:You’re clearly aware of my wagon existing and have read back so you should be aware that the votes on you have dropped away, yes?
In post 988, Vulture wrote:The way I read you doing that right now is:

You are aware I am town -> you see the wagon but assume people will also recognize I am town -> you fear it flipping back onto you.

Feels like pre-emotive damage control.

These posts strikes me as particularly bad of their recent posts. This feels fabricated for a few reasons.

1. They accuse me of preemptive damage control if the wagon. What benefit would this have for me if I am scum?

2. I had already mentioned being eliminated on many circumstances, but they only choose to attack the point when I am the counter wagon against them, why not bring it up sooner if you found it scummy?

3. The posts aren't coherent, the first couple seems to imply confusion of why I would bring that up and that the votes were dissolving off me (Which isn't true VC was 5 on Vulture and 4 on me, still very close) However the third acts as if they are confident I am scum with an agenda of how I expect the conversation to go. Why would they act confused if they already had an idea of a scum motivation behind it? They didn't think of it later, as the posts were posted back to back.

It feels like a desperation attack to me when I go back and reread it.
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
No Preference
Mafia Scum
MegAzumarill
No Preference
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:30 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

In post 985, MegAzumarill wrote: 1. I understand I am likely the lim today, and want to bring up my observations about the game to try to help give input after I am dead. (primary reason for the following question)

Added for context because I forgot to put it in the last post.
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:36 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1034, Titus wrote:@Datisi - I already answered you.
i am aware, i was asking meg, not you.
~M
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:42 am

Post by Vulture »

In post 1036, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 987, Vulture wrote:You’re clearly aware of my wagon existing and have read back so you should be aware that the votes on you have dropped away, yes?
In post 988, Vulture wrote:The way I read you doing that right now is:

You are aware I am town -> you see the wagon but assume people will also recognize I am town -> you fear it flipping back onto you.

Feels like pre-emotive damage control.

These posts strikes me as particularly bad of their recent posts. This feels fabricated for a few reasons.

1. They accuse me of preemptive damage control if the wagon. What benefit would this have for me if I am scum?

2. I had already mentioned being eliminated on many circumstances, but they only choose to attack the point when I am the counter wagon against them, why not bring it up sooner if you found it scummy?

3. The posts aren't coherent, the first couple seems to imply confusion of why I would bring that up and that the votes were dissolving off me (Which isn't true VC was 5 on Vulture and 4 on me, still very close) However the third acts as if they are confident I am scum with an agenda of how I expect the conversation to go. Why would they act confused if they already had an idea of a scum motivation behind it? They didn't think of it later, as the posts were posted back to back.

It feels like a desperation attack to me when I go back and reread it.
1) To reinforce a sense of “look I’m reasonable guys, I can be helpful, don’t get rid of me” should the wagon on me disappear; the worry is that town will recognize me as town as well and then revert to you.

2) I had already ultimately decided that you were my vote prior in . As I had very explicitly stated I was thinking about your post that is the root of this woe is me I can be useful mentality, the implication is that it did not sway me personally.

Furthermore, I have had you as my vote before I was wagoned. This is obviously not an attempt to counter wagon or double down on you where I wasn’t before.

3) I know you’re misrepresenting them, but to everyone else: it’s not confusion but rhetorical questioning of someone’s motivations as scum. There is clearly no part of me in those posts that is like “huh, wonder what Meg is thinking” given the conclusion I write up not even a minute or two later.
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:43 am

Post by Vulture »

(As in the third point I was pointing out how weird it was that Meg was still doing this thing despite an awareness she had demonstrated of the wagon states in a way that indicated her “please guys, let me live” mentality is more likely a scum agenda.)
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:51 am

Post by Datisi »

yeah, i don't exactly buy it. it feels more like meg is looking for things they can attack you for rather that organically coming to that read. which /shrug, i've seen it happen with confbiased town sometimes, but it doesn't give me a sense of security that meg is genuinely hunting here.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:55 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1033, Umlaut wrote:Sort of want to put my vote on Meg by PoE (I think Vulture and Chaos have both looked towny to me at various points) but I'd be lying if I said I had reasoning for that
can you read meg iso and say what you think? there have been PLENTY points on why meg could be scum.
~M
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:56 am

Post by Vulture »

Yeah.

I can... somewhat believe Titus pushing me as scum, even if I think her methods are very wrong and don’t provide great results (though even then the notion of putting Meg after Math voted her as a town lean is Concerning). But I just get the sense Meg is nitpicking things. That last point in particular is such an egregious misread that I don’t believe anyone acting with any good faith would think I was confused or interpret it as such.
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:57 am

Post by Vulture »

It’s also hard to believe Meg is really that confbiased given that this all stemmed from my vote early on; the confidence in pushing feels survivalistic and hoping no one points that out because it’s at odds with the more rational demeanor she has.
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:58 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1043, Vulture wrote:That last point in particular is such an egregious misread that I don’t believe anyone acting with any good faith would think I was confused or interpret it as such.
yeah, i read that post, and i was wondering if meg was being serious.

vulture, your current take on me?
~M
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:03 am

Post by Vulture »

I’ve been a bit tunnel visioned in today but town. My one concern was earlier when you were asking about conclusions from people and it felt like you were asking too many questions without offering the same back but that was something I dismissed for the time being. It didn’t feel like a fair assessment of your play when I looked at your ISO.
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:04 am

Post by Vulture »

In reality I should read this game or quickskim to give a better conclusion on everything but depending on my evening that might not be today.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:21 am

Post by Titus »

The Meg wagon makes me want to cry. Scum are running from that one so fast, hoping we flip Meg and turn on each other.

@Vulture, I have very little paranoia of Math. I wouldn't talk to them like I have if I did.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:22 am

Post by Datisi »

titus, what's your solve again?
~M