Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:43 pm

Post by Testarossa »

In post 167, LicketyQuickety wrote: I want to know what Testarossa got out of questioning me.
Probably nothing too interesting for you. Your question for his meta seemed so random (at least I wouldn't have come up with it in that conversation). Kind of think you would have tried to come up with some bs if it was just some alibi/filler question by you.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata
Location: Bad Player Correctional Institute, for parole violations

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:46 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 138, Shrek wrote:
In post 132, Gamma Emerald wrote:I feel like a good chunk of the game thus far is just reactionary sus posting
VOTE: dwlee
As you’re the one I can recall doing so that I haven’t seen anything good from yet
i feel like im leaning dwlee town just because his first opening post saying nobody should claim was so out there and attention grabbing i have a hard time believing a scum dwlee would do it
You fell for copypasta.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:50 pm

Post by Shrek »

In post 164, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 161, LicketyQuickety wrote:Shek seems out of sync with the rest of the thread. That's the reason for the vote.
Honestly, I agree with this. It feels distanced and a little detached. There isn't a lot of super great discussion right now to be invested in so I don't think its nessicarily AI.
Shrek could you give some reads out? Any slot in particular you want to hear more from?
nah this is just how i talk bruh

town:
nero - see description i posted earlier
cheeky - i honestly think that the interaction between her and nero right now is strictly tvt by the way nero has been attracting so much attention. for that notion i don't see nero and roden/t3 having partner equity in the slightest, which is why i'm putting him the highest outta everyone.

lean town:
mega - comes in hot and asking questions which is something i rarely see scum doing if at all. i would like to see some reads of your own (if youve read up on everything) but thats pretty much it
dwlee - see description that i posted earlier. i honestly see where hes coming from with that beginning post even if i dont follow entirely and it did attract more attention to him than need be when he could have just as easily stayed quiet.
LQ - i think they've been contributing to the discussion a good bit and their reasoning for their press on t3 has made sense thus far sort of like nero's. not saying i think that t3 is scum at all but ive basically got no reason to sus him. this is one im less sure on and i want to put them in null but i think im comfortable putting them as a townlean

null:
roden - nero does have some point in that they came off as buddy buddy to t3, but that's pretty much the biggest and only point on them. i'd like to see him contribute to the thread and give out more reads at the moment because i want more info
t3 - so far i don't really see what's scummy about him, but i also don't really see any meaningful contributions beyond the consistent one liners.

lean scum:
tr - only sus i've got right now based on their introduction to everything and piling onto the wagon without reading up. i wanna see some more from her because right now ive got pretty much nothing to go on but that

aside from those i would like the people who havent talked at all to come out and start saying stuff too. we arent 24 hours in and weve still got two weeks tho so obviously this is very bare bones. i may be forgetting people though
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:50 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

Bob Marley music is really good.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:51 pm

In post 177, Shrek wrote:i think they've been contributing to the discussion a good bit and their reasoning for their press on t3 has made sense thus far
You literally said it didn't make sense.

Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:53 pm

Post by Shrek »

In post 179, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 177, Shrek wrote:i think they've been contributing to the discussion a good bit and their reasoning for their press on t3 has made sense thus far
You literally said it didn't make sense.
i thought you were legitimately sussing him until you explained your position
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:54 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 175, Testarossa wrote:
In post 167, LicketyQuickety wrote: I want to know what Testarossa got out of questioning me.
Probably nothing too interesting for you. Your question for his meta seemed so random (at least I wouldn't have come up with it in that conversation). Kind of think you would have tried to come up with some bs if it was just some alibi/filler question by you.
Yep townbasket.
<3 xx
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:54 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

VOTE: A50 ;)
<3 xx
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:54 pm

In post 77, Shrek wrote:
In post 72, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 65, Shrek wrote:
In post 62, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 61, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 57, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 55, CheekyTeeky wrote:I'll need some raisin with that shade LQ.
1.) They called me LOCKTOWN for something that is NAI.
2.) They said they luck out of pressure (confirmed by another player).
3.) When I voted them, they became leading wagon and left the thread.
1. Yeah weird but why would scum do that?
2. That's nai.
3. Bit hasty to make a call on lurking imo.

I'll keep an eye on it but not convinced this is the jackpot yet.
Never said it was a jackpot. Just that it is just as much if not more reason to vote for T3 over Norweigh.

Then most important part about voting and putting pressure on T3 is to see if they lurk. If they do lurk, then we keep the votes on them. They said they Towntell as Town so assuming we keep the pressure there, then they will A.) Post and B.) Towntell.
tbh i think this is kind of flawed logic because t3 confessing that he lurks as scum could just be a gateway to him not lurking and gaining towncred that way like you said. like i played a game with him before where he was scum and he didnt lurk there so like. take that as you will.
It was confirmed by another player they luck out pressure.
yeah no my point was that he could take that and run with it by not lurking whenever he gets pressured this time around for an ez town read or smth.
:wut:

Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:55 pm

Post by Dragon of the West »

In post 6, Dwlee99 wrote:I noticed that the site meta has changed over time.

It used to be that power roles were helpful to the town, and that claims helped solve the game. This is no longer true.

I just finished playing Sybil's Elegy which was a great example of the role distribution being designed to confuse at best, and F up at worse, the town. I have played others with similar anti-town mod shenanigans.

Here's the deal.

We should not claim, ever.
Treating the game as mountainous will increase our chances of winning.

What we should do (and I include vanilla townies) is to crumb our night choices somehow BEFORE the night. Vanilla townies must crumb fake targets.

When you're dead, and we know your role and alignment, we can go back and use the crumbs for the solve.

Solving games by way of RESULTS and CLAIMED ROLES will not work. It just doesn't work anymore.

VOTE: DGB
Wow went right for the throat
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:57 pm

Whatever. I did explain it more later. So I guess it's just Null. Still don't like Shrek sticking out like a soar thumb, but I did like that they were the first person to make a RL.

CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:58 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 177, Shrek wrote:for that notion i don't see nero and roden/t3 having partner equity in the slightest, which is why i'm putting him the highest outta everyone.
This doesn't add up unless you have T3 and roden as scum reads, which you didn't? Maybe I'm misunderstanding the logic?
<3 xx
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:58 pm

Post by TemporalLich »

VC 1.4Nero Cain (4) - NorwegianboyEE, ArcAngel9, Roden, T3
T3 (2) - Save The Dragons, Dwlee99
Roden (2) - Nero Cain, DrippingGoofball
Almost50 (2) - MegAzumarill, CheekyTeeky
Testarossa (1) - Shrek
Dwlee99 (1) - Gamma Emerald
Save The Dragons (1) - Testarossa
Shrek (1) - LicketyQuickety

Not voting: Almost50, KittyTacky, Dragon of the West

With 17 alive it takes 9 to exile.

Day 1 will end in (expired on 2021-08-21 18:00:00) or when an exile is reached.
time will end
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:59 pm

Eh...

VOTE: T3

MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
No Preference
Mafia Scum
MegAzumarill
No Preference
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: No Preference

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:59 pm

Post by MegAzumarill »

mega - comes in hot and asking questions which is something i rarely see scum doing if at all. i would like to see some reads of your own (if youve read up on everything) but thats pretty much it
TR: tess
TL: Roden, LQ
NR: most people unlisted
SL DPG, Shrek, maybe Dwlee
SR: TemporalLich (lockscum)
Imperfection is the spice of life.
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:00 pm

Post by Shrek »

yeah you were calling him sus (57) until you clarified that you were pressing him. i didnt specifically say that it didnt make sense, i said that the logic was flawed. it makes sense in that i can see where you're coming from, even if i didnt entirely agree with it.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:01 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

MegA can you explain DGB read a little?
<3 xx
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:02 pm

Post by Shrek »

In post 186, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 177, Shrek wrote:for that notion i don't see nero and roden/t3 having partner equity in the slightest, which is why i'm putting him the highest outta everyone.
This doesn't add up unless you have T3 and roden as scum reads, which you didn't? Maybe I'm misunderstanding the logic?
in the hypothetical situation that one of t3 or roden is scum (or nero is scum), he would not be a scum partner with either of those two. am i using partner equity incorrectly?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:02 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 190, Shrek wrote:yeah you were calling him sus (57) until you clarified that you were pressing him. i didnt specifically say that it didnt make sense, i said that the logic was flawed. it makes sense in that i can see where you're coming from, even if i didnt entirely agree with it.
I don't get how that makes Nero your strongest TR though?
<3 xx
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:03 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Oh that wasn't @me
<3 xx
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:04 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 192, Shrek wrote:
in the hypothetical situation that one of t3 or roden is scum (or nero is scum), he would not be a scum partner with either of those two. am i using partner equity incorrectly?
Yes incorrectly in that Nero still has scum equity for other reasons. Like if I said Roden is town because he's not partnered with x and y then my logic is missing all the other teams he could be part of not including x and y.
<3 xx
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:05 pm

Post by Dragon of the West »

In post 65, Shrek wrote:tbh i think this is kind of flawed logic because t3 confessing that he lurks as scum could just be a gateway to him not lurking and gaining towncred that way like you said. like i played a game with him before where he was scum and he didnt lurk there so like. take that as you will.
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
No Preference
Mafia Scum
MegAzumarill
No Preference
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: No Preference

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:06 pm

Post by MegAzumarill »

Most of their posts are either nothing posts or don't seem to have reasonings attached. I'm sure he has them but they don't seem super vocal about it. More interested in hearing from player's that haven't posted at the moment however.

I'll give some examples in a second.
Imperfection is the spice of life.
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:06 pm

Post by Shrek »

In post 195, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 192, Shrek wrote:
Yes incorrectly in that Nero still has scum equity for other reasons. Like if I said Roden is town because he's not partnered with x and y then my logic is missing all the other teams he could be part of not including x and y.
oh i see. well in that case ill just say that i dont think any of nero, t3, or roden could be scum partners with one another based off of their limited interactions thus far
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:08 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 197, MegAzumarill wrote:Most of their posts are either nothing posts or don't seem to have reasonings attached. I'm sure he has them but they don't seem super vocal about it. More interested in hearing from player's that haven't posted at the moment however.

I'll give some examples in a second.
Oh that's just how DGB plays lol. Lack of reasoning and short posts is nai. But still interested to see.
<3 xx