Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Bigender (He/She)

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:55 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 924, Nero Cain wrote:bc I'm scum reading him he's still scum reading me.
This isn’t the case
I think your scum read on me is bs, which makes you scum
I don’t think you’d actually expect me to struggle to make reads as scum or believe I wouldn’t whiteknight as town
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 996, T3 wrote:
In post 994, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 984, T3 wrote:Also, no it was definitely not too early to tell.
Dude I had made 3 posts when I voted me and then you later argued that I hadn't wall posted yet (0n like page 3 or w/e it was)
That vote was me sheping Roden.
What about rodent vote made you think I am scum?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean I could just prove me wrong and write out a reads list but that's not happening so... I'm right?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:01 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 999, T3 wrote:
In post 997, Dwlee99 wrote:If t3 wagon won't happen I am convinced by Nero's case here ftr and willing to kill Gamma ftr.
*blinded by scumvibes*
I'm okay with more than one wagon unlike you cause you're EVIL
I prefer they, thanks :)
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Also it's like you were actively not posting reads or hunting and I called you on it and not you are like "I could do that!" But you aren't actually doing that...

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:05 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Town
CheekyTeeky
NorwegianboyEE
DrippingGoofball, LicketyQuickety
Shrek, MegAzumarill, Almost50, KittyTacky
Roden, ArcAngel9, Dragon of the West, Dwlee99 - Null
Testarossa, Save The Dragons
T3
Nero Cain
Scum

there's more to a few of these but I'd probably say this is generally where I'm at
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 101, T3 wrote:Nero WIM < something = scum
Like here's your next post after you voted me so you were already pushing a "Nero is scum via posting frequency" Wich later turned into Nero isn't wall posting.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Gamma scum reading t3 whom was voting me gives me a bussing vibe

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:09 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1002, Nero Cain wrote:I mean I could just prove me wrong and write out a reads list but that's not happening so... I'm right?
In post 1004, Nero Cain wrote:Also it's like you were actively not posting reads or hunting and I called you on it and not you are like "I could do that!" But you aren't actually doing that...
my entire point is that your premise of me struggling to fake reads as scum is flawed because you've seen me do it before, and I think you should recognize that if you're town

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:10 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1007, Nero Cain wrote:Gamma scum reading t3 whom was voting me gives me a bussing vibe
zzzzzzzzzzz

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:10 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

come back when you want to genuinely engage with my post

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In your mind how does that work? "Oh t3 is bussing Nero" why the fuck would I have my team bus me on day 1

Roden
Roden
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Roden
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:13 am

Post by Roden »

In post 996, T3 wrote:
In post 994, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 984, T3 wrote:Also, no it was definitely not too early to tell.
Dude I had made 3 posts when I voted me and then you later argued that I hadn't wall posted yet (0n like page 3 or w/e it was)
That vote was me sheping Roden.
Wait, really? You're normally more cautious of me when you're town. Or did you already confidently meta read me like I assumed?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:14 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

it was probably a shitty attempt at distancing, based on how convoluted T3's thought process on you looks

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:14 am

Post by Shrek »

tbh gamma not giving reads until directly prompted to multiple times doesnt sit well with me, especially since i think that list reads like it was just thrown together based on the basic consensus of what everyone else has been saying. i think i would probably replace std with them in my bottom four if i had to choose.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata
Location: Bad Player Correctional Institute, for parole violations

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:15 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

If you're looking for a wagon with a lot of resistance, look no further than Testarossa. If you need a reminder look at my scumputer play-by-play.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:17 am

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 1015, DrippingGoofball wrote:If you're looking for a wagon with a lot of resistance, look no further than Testarossa. If you need a reminder look at my scumputer play-by-play.
You just voted T3 and I'm trying to figure how that factors into what you are saying here. A little help on your reasoning would be great.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

The way the day was going was that the days elimination was between me and t3. If I were eliminated t3 would most likely be eliminated d2. I feel like gamma knew this and it's reflected in his reads, regardless of t3 alignment.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1014, Shrek wrote:tbh gamma not giving reads until directly prompted to multiple times doesnt sit well with me, especially since i think that list reads like it was just thrown together based on the basic consensus of what everyone else has been saying. i think i would probably replace std with them in my bottom four if i had to choose.
maybe try thinking about when I actually decided to do it
and I don't think my reads are entirely consensus apart from ig testa and t3

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:18 am

Post by Shrek »

your proposed four scum is literally just the top 3 wagons + a lurker who has done nothing memorable
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:18 am

In post 1000, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 924, Nero Cain wrote:bc I'm scum reading him he's still scum reading me.
This isn’t the case
I think your scum read on me is bs, which makes you scum
I don’t think you’d actually expect me to struggle to make reads as scum or believe I wouldn’t whiteknight as town
Nero makes BS cases on me in every game, BS Nero cases aren't AI.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1013, Gamma Emerald wrote:it was probably a shitty attempt at distancing, based on how convoluted T3's thought process on you looks
I don't think you ever said anything about this. Why not?

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Is it just me or does Nero seem content to rant about things that benefit his position on me while ignoring all the counter-evidence

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:20 am

In post 1016, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1015, DrippingGoofball wrote:If you're looking for a wagon with a lot of resistance, look no further than Testarossa. If you need a reminder look at my scumputer play-by-play.
You just voted T3 and I'm trying to figure how that factors into what you are saying here. A little help on your reasoning would be great.
I've been townreading T3 but I could be wrong. I want to shake the tree to see what fruit falls to the ground.

Roden
Roden
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Roden
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:21 am

Post by Roden »

VOTE: Gamma

I want to go here for now. Something feels off with Nero/T3/Gamma and I wanna see if and how wagons shift with Gamma thrown in the mix.