Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory
Pronoun: he/him, it/its

Post Post #1700 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:41 am

Post by Datisi »

if you're telling me that omega is scum, then i'm really not seeing it, no.

anyway, we haven't even discussed the role of the flipped scum! mafia neighbour! does the other neighbour wanna come out? you will be locktown for being neighbours with flipped scum :3
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

just have a towngame that you put your all into and get limmed for being right. - sucks the tryhard outta you.
Game in question actually just finished: https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... ost5185779
GTKAS MS 20th Anniversary game now taking pre-ins!
(DM me)

"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:44 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Math, I don't give a fuck what you think of my slot. There's a decent chance you're scum with Umlaut from his lazy weird distancing with you and you trying to derail his wagon early into D2 with //.
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:46 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1700, Datisi wrote:if you're telling me that omega is scum, then i'm really not seeing it, no.

anyway, we haven't even discussed the role of the flipped scum! mafia neighbour! does the other neighbour wanna come out? you will be locktown for being neighbours with flipped scum :3
Nope not worth sharing it either. If you missed it it will come out eventually. *shrug*
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1702, ChaosOmega wrote:Math, I don't give a fuck what you think of my slot. There's a decent chance you're scum with Umlaut from his lazy weird distancing with you and you trying to derail his wagon early into D2 with //.
Ooh yes clearly. Congratulations. You figured me out /s I have Umlaut make the same argument before he dies too. Clearly I am scum /s
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:50 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Actions speak louder than words.
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Bigender (He/She)

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:50 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1697, DkKoba wrote:me : im playing lazy this game
gamma: omg you're being lazy
me: yes
Lazy play can still have pushes with depth
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

I believe Koba. They seem pretty lazy to me.

They sure do Chaos. Which is why your posting sucks. If you were town you’d be backing it up with day play today.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:07 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

I voted scum all day D2, you tried to derail their lim. Your posts seem to suck worse than mine on a surface level glance.

What are your thoughts on Alch and Luke?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1708, ChaosOmega wrote:I voted scum all day D2, you tried to derail their lim. Your posts seem to suck worse than mine on a surface level glance.

I did no such thing.

You’re more than welcome to try to argue that incorrectly.

My thoughts are dependent on your alignment.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:17 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

In post 1675, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1659, ChaosOmega wrote:
In post 1569, ChaosOmega wrote:It feels like Gamma and Luke are both trying to pull momentum away from Umlaut here.
VOTE: Lukewarm

-----

Also, I'd rather not claim, but there is a reason I had an about-face on Umlaut after N1 and had my vote locked on him all D2.
Guessing it has to do with what Umlaut flipped?
And here is fishing trying to out my role. Let me switch, since I don't think there's enough support for Luke.

VOTE: Gamma

I think Gamma is more likely to flip traitor which is why I'm more interested in Luke, but scum is scum.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1370, MathBlade wrote:
In post 519, Umlaut wrote:
In post 516, Datisi wrote:now it's not only "does umlaut look similar to those two scumgames of his i modded", now it's also "do not give umlaut a pass for doing jackshit nothing and think he's town because ~scum!him would be doing more~, scum!him absolutely will do jackshit if he thinks he can get away with it"
Yeah, I kind of anticipated that, but thinking my being inactive (all of 48[?] hours into the game at that) explicitly makes me scum still doesn't fit when you know perfectly well I can be demotivated and useless as any alignment.

For some context, I only thought I could get away with it that time because it was clear from Day 1 that Icon was going to carry the game.
In post 520, Umlaut wrote:For that matter, I
did
get away with it that time because Icon
did
carry the game, so the real moral is "if Scumlaut is not making any effort to look towny it's because he knows he's already won"
Then I am going to take the time to see if I can get to where you are.

@Datisi >> Did a quick skim here of where you pushed Umlaut for inactivity and Umlaut was town. There seems to be a difference in tone here. This post also makes me nervous Umlaut wants to die.

Pedit: Maybe I did and I am running a long con on scum. Maybe I didn’t. All I will say on the crumbs.
Clearly suggesting Datisi + Umlaut is resisting the Umlaut wagon. Clearly /s
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1710, ChaosOmega wrote:
In post 1675, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1659, ChaosOmega wrote:
In post 1569, ChaosOmega wrote:It feels like Gamma and Luke are both trying to pull momentum away from Umlaut here.
VOTE: Lukewarm

-----

Also, I'd rather not claim, but there is a reason I had an about-face on Umlaut after N1 and had my vote locked on him all D2.
Guessing it has to do with what Umlaut flipped?
And here is fishing trying to out my role. Let me switch, since I don't think there's enough support for Luke.

VOTE: Gamma

I think Gamma is more likely to flip traitor which is why I'm more interested in Luke, but scum is scum.
Oooh Gamma traitor Luke scum

Me 4th scum.

Like this is just all around bad.

I think I lock town Gamma if Chaos is scum here, maybe Luke too.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

I think Chaos is searching for a sus that will stick versus believing any of it
GTKAS -- MathBlade
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:21 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

I'm not right on one of you obviously, I'm not sure which one. I don't think there's 3 scum + traitor. And your quoting of 1370 is disingenuous, your derailing was early in the day, you pivoted once the wagon was inevitable to look better.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

lol chaos led the umlaut wagon I'm not interested ever in them
(DM me)

"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1296, MathBlade wrote:1224 reads to me like someone entirely uninterested in the game not scummy. Many many times I have seen completely disinterested town and scum make similar posts. Ari also did the same sort of uninterested hop in but yet you pick on Umlaut why? I have as scum taken advantage of disinterested town to get a quick elim. We just had wagonpalooza D1 and now 4 people are confident sans case?

That reads one of two things neither of which are protown to share yet. Regardless I think a scum in Chaos, Datisi, Gamma, and Titus is quite high regardless of which explanation I go down.

Premise A: (Secret premise)
If Premise A is true then scum likely think Premise A is true and therefore would vote Umlaut.
If Premise A is not true then scum likely think they may get a free elim by hopping on without discussion like everyone else.
Tell me just how I am derailing the wagon here huh?

Like c’mon…

I am gonna try to go back to bed but that’s just you pushing shit lmao.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1715, DkKoba wrote:lol chaos led the umlaut wagon I'm not interested ever in them
Nope Datisi did
Chaos was first to vote with a naked vote but Datisi was the driver
GTKAS -- MathBlade
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:34 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

In post 1224, Umlaut wrote:Oh look I'm getting wagoned. I could jump on Chaos if it's him or me but I haven't seen any good reason to suspect him aside from "read this other game to see his meta" which I'm just not going to do.
In post 1212, MathBlade wrote:I really don’t like the fact me and a top scumread are both thinking it’s a weird kill so maybe it’s just not?
This is a very weird line of thought. Why on earth would someone else thinking it's a weird kill mean it isn't one, scumread or not? What exactly is the connection here?
In post 1234, MathBlade wrote:Chaos (2): Alchemist21 1176, Lukewarm 1177
Umlaut (2): ChaosOmega 1179, Datisi 1182, Gamma, Titus

not voting: Vulture, Umlaut, MathBlade, Aristeia, Not_Mafia

Now assume me and Ari are town like you’re implying.

Premise 1: Me + Ari are town.
Premise 2: There are likely 3 scum.
Premise 3: Excluding me and Ari the only non voters are Vulture, Umlaut, and Not Mafia.

Conclusion: Either the team is exactly Vulture Umlaut Not Mafia
Or
There is a scum in the naked voters
Or
A prior assumption Ari is town is wrong (technically the assumption I am town falls here but I know I am town so I am hand waving that away).

I am pretty sure in my Prism townread so I think there’s scum in the naked voters.

If there’s scum in the naked voters it becomes a matter of which wagon and why.

So I have a lot of premises built up and I am looking to figure out which premises are true.

Trying to play interpret the gif sucks.

Pedit: If this wagon situation wasn’t here you.
I may not understand what is going on but I don’t want to derail it until I find if there’s scum on it.
In post 1275, tris wrote:
VC 2.2Image

Umlaut (4):
ChaosOmega , Datisi , Gamma Emerald , Titus
Chaos (2):
Alchemist21 , Lukewarm

not voting:
Vulture, Umlaut, MathBlade, Aristeia, Not_Mafia

with 11 alive it takes 6 to destroy.

not voting:
(expired on 2021-08-19 15:22:00)

note:
In post 1283, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1273, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1268, Vulture wrote:Like more than just a vote on a wagon.
How so?
VOTE: Vulture

I reject binaries and substitute my own.

This over apologetic ness is a super old scum tell. I wanna see how Vulture is sorry.
In post 1288, Datisi wrote:umlaut is scum, and the fact that there hasn't been an intent on him yet is very sad

anyway. i don't think i've ever seen titus use gifs before, so page 49 is weird to me. not scummy, just weird. lol.

is bad. you'd think townlaut would, after a 4 day night, knowing he's done jack shit and will be suspected, at least have something to enter the game with? instead he's nitpicking something math said? nah
In post 1240, Aristeia wrote:Mostly cried and had paranoid thoughts about Datisi being a scumbag who's playing with my heart.
why? i hate being the one to say "why me", but you've given no indication that you thought i was scummy, other than "i'm throwing out all my reads" i guess, and even then that doesn't explain why you jump directly onto the possibility of me being scum, as opposed to. anyone else.

i'm getting townie pings on mathblade from the was he entered this dayphase and is trying to brute force sort out what is happening. anyone with more experience with him wanna tell me if this is likely to come from scum!him?
In post 1294, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1288, Datisi wrote:umlaut is scum, and the fact that there hasn't been an intent on him yet is very sad

anyway. i don't think i've ever seen titus use gifs before, so page 49 is weird to me. not scummy, just weird. lol.

is bad. you'd think townlaut would, after a 4 day night, knowing he's done jack shit and will be suspected, at least have something to enter the game with? instead he's nitpicking something math said? nah
In post 1240, Aristeia wrote:Mostly cried and had paranoid thoughts about Datisi being a scumbag who's playing with my heart.
why? i hate being the one to say "why me", but you've given no indication that you thought i was scummy, other than "i'm throwing out all my reads" i guess, and even then that doesn't explain why you jump directly onto the possibility of me being scum, as opposed to. anyone else.

i'm getting townie pings on mathblade from the was he entered this dayphase and is trying to brute force sort out what is happening. anyone with more experience with him wanna tell me if this is likely to come from scum!him?
Umlaut is a lurker. Why would he already be at intent? At the end of D1, a lot of people were spamming conditional reads on Umlaut assuming the alignment of others. How do you get from there to “Umlaut is scum zero discussion let’s gooooooo” and not only that a lot of people joined so far. Don’t get me wrong and this is no defense and I don’t mind moving on but if Umlaut is scum I would rather force him to give content here. The more you force a scum to talk the more content you get.

Datisi let me save you the trouble on the scum me question. Scum me and town me have similar metas I strive for it. I am good scum and can be the top town read in a 40p game. I am working on making my town game good. I brute sort as scum and town. I have enough scum games on here the answer to “have I done X as scum” the answer is probably yes. I use my prior scum games to explain pitfalls to avoid. But I think asking a really good scum player such as myself what is more likely means you’re probably getting bitten in the butt with assumptions as probably almost every player here has seen different sides of my scum game and only a few have seen me decent town.
In post 1296, MathBlade wrote:1224 reads to me like someone entirely uninterested in the game not scummy. Many many times I have seen completely disinterested town and scum make similar posts. Ari also did the same sort of uninterested hop in but yet you pick on Umlaut why? I have as scum taken advantage of disinterested town to get a quick elim. We just had wagonpalooza D1 and now 4 people are confident sans case?

That reads one of two things neither of which are protown to share yet. Regardless I think a scum in Chaos, Datisi, Gamma, and Titus is quite high regardless of which explanation I go down.

Premise A: (Secret premise)
If Premise A is true then scum likely think Premise A is true and therefore would vote Umlaut.
If Premise A is not true then scum likely think they may get a free elim by hopping on without discussion like everyone else.
In post 1297, MathBlade wrote:It’s rather telling that 1224 is the first attempt to explain Umlaut scum rather than using D1 and that’s after unexplained votes appeared.

To those of you who are that sure Umlaut is scum, why not go look back and see what was scummy D1?

Make a case of it.
In post 1309, MathBlade wrote:Just skimmed Ari’s meta on the normal game first. (Yeah it looked simpler sue me)

VOTE: Chaos

Based on what I see there I am okay sheeping Ari while reading up Luke’s case
In post 1326, Aristeia wrote:fine VOTE: umlaut

e-1
In post 1340, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: Unvote

I think everyone posting by tone here is town which makes me back to my absurd theory Chaos and Umlaut are both scum but I am not sure that’s supported by the thread movement.

Game night is tonight but I will re-read what you’ve asked Datisi.

I am still just wondering why Umlaut has so many voters when the case on Chaos has much more evidence.

Makes me think scum are manufacturing resistance somewhere. I just can’t see the strings.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:38 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1715, DkKoba wrote:lol chaos led the umlaut wagon I'm not interested ever in them
Actually what the hell even
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:39 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1717, MathBlade wrote:
Nope Datisi did
Chaos was first to vote with a naked vote but Datisi was the driver
Yeah pretty much this

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

And?
(DM me)

Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory
Pronoun: he/him, it/its

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:46 am

Post by Datisi »

yeah, y'all are welcome for trying to keep the obvious power role with a guilty alive, why is the omega wagon a thing again?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:55 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

In post 1709, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1708, ChaosOmega wrote:I voted scum all day D2, you tried to derail their lim. Your posts seem to suck worse than mine on a surface level glance.

I did no such thing.

You’re more than welcome to try to argue that incorrectly.

My thoughts are dependent on your alignment.
Also, you have no thoughts on them with a flipped scum that aren't dependent on my alignment? If you're town, you're pretty bad at mafia then.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:09 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1722, Datisi wrote:yeah, y'all are welcome for trying to keep the obvious power role with a guilty alive, why is the omega wagon a thing again?
Because he’s not.
If he was a PR with a guilty he says what it is rather than softing PR here.
GTKAS -- MathBlade