Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory
Pronoun: he/him, it/its

Post Post #1875 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:18 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1871, MathBlade wrote:then he de facto becomes innocent child depending upon what he claims.
i have a feeling there is exactly zero (0) percent chance the game starts treating him as an innocent child no matter what he claims. unless he actually claims innocent child and ythan confirms him as town.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1876 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:19 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

In post 1871, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1868, Datisi wrote:
In post 1865, MathBlade wrote:Your theory is scum have to shoot Chaos.

If your theory is right they have to shoot Chaos regardless of what Chaos claims right?
no. my theory is chaos is a town power role. if he's something like a town cop, then they have to shoot him. if he's something like a 1-shot tracker, then they most likely don't have to shoot him because the town will do the job for them, or at least keep being distracted by him. by keeping scum ~in the dark~, they have to gamble.

he said his results aren't useful. which means we don't actually get anything extra to act upon, we just let scum know where they have to fire tonight.
Imho incorrect. Scum still have to shoot there if Chaos is town.

Assume Chaos is town, then he de facto becomes innocent child depending upon what he claims. It’s not so much the future results it’s past precedent. At this point it’s not about results it’s about giving scum no place to hide.
Said Mathblade incorrectly.
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #1877 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1872, MathBlade wrote:I just don’t think Chaos is town. But if he is then we can fix things today versus a mis elim today.
Keeping Chaos alive shrinks the PoE. No reason for doubt as to the right move.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1878 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:20 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1872, MathBlade wrote:I just don’t think Chaos is town. But if he is then we can fix things today versus a mis elim today.
like. you already know that he's claiming to be some sorta role that got a guilty on umlaut on night 1, and that he has nothing useful to offer us on d3. wow, amazing. what difference does him claiming something specific do?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1879 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:20 am

Post by Datisi »

unless you're proposing massclaim and trying to break the setup that way, which no.
~M
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1880 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1877, Titus wrote:
Keeping Chaos alive shrinks the PoE. No reason for doubt as to the right move.
This is a tautology.

Chaos is in my PoE.

If I remove Chaos from my PoE it of course shrinks the PoE.

Keeping anyone alive is the same argument?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1881 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1878, Datisi wrote:
like. you already know that he's claiming to be some sorta role that got a guilty on umlaut on night 1, and that he has nothing useful to offer us on d3. wow, amazing. what difference does him claiming something specific do?
Again what he claims and how has merit.

For example if he claims one shot that is debunked rather easily. As he said his results are useless rather than none.

Claiming specifics is where scum mess up. Furthermore if Chaos does die then those “useless” results which could damn scum get buried.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1882 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

The generic is what any scum can do and what I think Chaos is doing.

The standard is always to claim at e-1 for that reason.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1883 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: mathblade
GTKAS MS 20th Anniversary game now taking pre-ins!
(DM me)

"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1884 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1879, Datisi wrote:unless you're proposing massclaim and trying to break the setup that way, which no.
Absolutely not. I am pants on type of dude.

What I am suggesting is that it’s unlikely Chaos gets off another check of town so it’s better to have him claim now if he is so scum have to adjust during the day.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1885 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1883, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: mathblade
I mean if you want go ahead.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1886 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:26 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1881, MathBlade wrote:Furthermore if Chaos does die then those “useless” results which could damn scum get buried.
could. maybe could. this is where we trust that town!omega has enough knowledge of his own role and normal games as a whole to know whether his n2 results "could" damn someone or not and whether they're worth sharing.
~M
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1887 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

You're twisting everything just to portray chaos as scum.
GTKAS MS 20th Anniversary game now taking pre-ins!
(DM me)

"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Bigender (He/She)

Post Post #1888 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:26 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1884, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1879, Datisi wrote:unless you're proposing massclaim and trying to break the setup that way, which no.

What I am suggesting is that it’s unlikely Chaos gets off another check of town so it’s better to have him claim now if he is so scum have to adjust during the day.
Pretty sure scum might already be adjusted
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1889 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1887, DkKoba wrote:You're twisting everything just to portray chaos as scum.
I believe Chaos is scum.

I find his defenders are much more looking at Chaos though rose tinted glasses here.

I am literally doing the opposite here and assuming he is town here Koba.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1890 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1886, Datisi wrote:
In post 1881, MathBlade wrote:Furthermore if Chaos does die then those “useless” results which could damn scum get buried.
could. maybe could. this is where we trust that town!omega has enough knowledge of his own role and normal games as a whole to know whether his n2 results "could" damn someone or not and whether they're worth sharing.
You’re missing my point.

There should be no decision.

If I am dying that night I out my results no matter what.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1891 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1888, Gamma Emerald wrote:

Pretty sure scum might already be adjusted
I don’t think so. There seems to be no reaction here to match that.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1892 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:30 am

Post by Titus »

I think he'll get off another check, if logic holds. Scum knows there is a protective role. It's a decent bet it's on Chaos tonight.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1893 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:30 am

Post by Datisi »

like, i'm thinking back to a game where i was scum where a buddy of mine was a neighbourizer, and one scummy townie at one point went "i can confirm he neighbourized, i'm not saying anything else". we proceeded to shit a brick because we thought the townie was a tracker, or even worse a watcher, and we killed a yeetbaity lurking townie when there were much bigger headaches dayplay-wise. and then the fuck flipped as a useless voyeur.

don't give scum info for free.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1894 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:31 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1890, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1886, Datisi wrote:
You’re missing my point.

There should be no decision.

If I am dying that night I out my results no matter what.
you're missing mine. it's not guaranteed he dies, hell, maybe the act itself of him claiming will cause scum to not kill him. like, trust him that town!him knows what's he doing with his role.
~M
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1895 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:32 am

Post by Titus »

Math, be Sophie adjust your con to the situation.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1896 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:32 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

If I fullclaim, what are scum adjusting to during the day Math? Me not fullclaiming is allowing scum to make a mistake by not having complete information.
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1897 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:32 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1893, Datisi wrote:like, i'm thinking back to a game where i was scum where a buddy of mine was a neighbourizer, and one scummy townie at one point went "i can confirm he neighbourized, i'm not saying anything else". we proceeded to shit a brick because we thought the townie was a tracker, or even worse a watcher, and we killed a yeetbaity lurking townie when there were much bigger headaches dayplay-wise. and then the fuck flipped as a useless voyeur.

don't give scum info for free.
That’s literally my argument for elimming Chaos.

You’re shitting a brick Chaos is some power role and I don’t think Chaos is.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1898 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:33 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1896, ChaosOmega wrote:If I fullclaim, what are scum adjusting to during the day Math? Me not fullclaiming is allowing scum to make a mistake by not having complete information.
If you full claim and are unelimmable then scum have to push somewhere else. People fly off your wagon like it’s allergies.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1899 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:33 am

Post by Titus »

You're going against locktown Math and trying to go after his extremely confident clear. It's not happening. Even if you think Chaos is scum, he has a partner.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy