Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #2025 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2024, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2012, Titus wrote:
In post 2009, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1965, Titus wrote:We would have one scum in Ari Gamma Koba, likely not Gamma.
One in Luke Math Alch, likely not Math
Umlaut off.
how u gonna say "likely not" at the 2 likley remaining scum
Are you looking to expand the elimination pool?
How can you read all of what i said and conclude that
By protecting scum and putting town in the PoE, you get miseliminations.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2026 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

yes; thats what you're doing. Im fixing the issue.
if i bother to read this game its probably even more solved, but cba. Im vibing
GTKAS MS 20th Anniversary game now taking pre-ins!
(DM me)

"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2027 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

Me: these 5 people who are being consensus scumread by others are town imo
Titus: youre literally expanding the limpool

everyone:??????
(DM me)

"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2028 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:43 am

Post by Titus »

Gamma is highly likely not scum. No one is pushing him. Math is miselim bait. Ari being obvtown is absurd.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2029 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

is this the same reading method that let gamma beat you as scum in townstump game
(DM me)

Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory
Pronoun: he/him, it/its

Post Post #2030 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:49 am

Post by Datisi »

tbh titus i'm still not satisfied with the explanation that math is town. missed kill is whatever because it looked like he bought my act of having the guilty, and if both scum and protective bought it, and he's scum, i feel like it's likely he just shoots me?

saying town!him goes against consensus sometimes is fine and dandy but that doesn't prove he's not scum that's going against consensus here, which is what i actually need here. besides, with a missed kill and omega slowly slipping away, i feel like scum would have to fight against consensus?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Bigender (He/She)

Post Post #2031 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:50 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1997, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1994, Datisi wrote:titus asked you what's your solve if me/her/omega are town. you said you don't see a world where meg doesn't get hammered there then. that seems to me like you're calling one of us scum.
No it’s not. That’s you making an assumption and putting words in my mouth AGAIN.

It’s what I am struggling with. That’s all. I don’t have an answer for that yet as I haven’t done a proper VCA.

Just because I point out a flaw doesn’t mean I necessarily have the solution.
Number one rule of answering questions in mafia/Survivor (since it applies there wrt jury questions): always answer the initial question, even if there is a caveat.
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2032 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2030, Datisi wrote:tbh titus i'm still not satisfied with the explanation that math is town. missed kill is whatever because it looked like he bought my act of having the guilty, and if both scum and protective bought it, and he's scum, i feel like it's likely he just shoots me?

saying town!him goes against consensus sometimes is fine and dandy but that doesn't prove he's not scum that's going against consensus here, which is what i actually need here. besides, with a missed kill and omega slowly slipping away, i feel like scum would have to fight against consensus?
vote with me lol
(DM me)

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2033 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:58 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2009, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1965, Titus wrote:We would have one scum in Ari Gamma Koba, likely not Gamma.
One in Luke Math Alch, likely not Math
Umlaut off.
how u gonna say "likely not" at the 2 likley remaining scum
Dk straight up malding at not being able to crack the townblock
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2034 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:59 am

Post by Datisi »

koba, why is alch not scum?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2035 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2030, Datisi wrote:tbh titus i'm still not satisfied with the explanation that math is town. missed kill is whatever because it looked like he bought my act of having the guilty, and if both scum and protective bought it, and he's scum, i feel like it's likely he just shoots me?

Scum!Me is always in control of the consensus lol.

You’re literally arguing why I am town lmfao.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2036 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2031, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1997, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1994, Datisi wrote:titus asked you what's your solve if me/her/omega are town. you said you don't see a world where meg doesn't get hammered there then. that seems to me like you're calling one of us scum.
No it’s not. That’s you making an assumption and putting words in my mouth AGAIN.

It’s what I am struggling with. That’s all. I don’t have an answer for that yet as I haven’t done a proper VCA.

Just because I point out a flaw doesn’t mean I necessarily have the solution.
Number one rule of answering questions in mafia/Survivor (since it applies there wrt jury questions): always answer the initial question, even if there is a caveat.
And I did. Datisi made it say something I didn’t. My answer was and is I don’t know.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2037 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2034, Datisi wrote:koba, why is alch not scum?
You are asking the wrong person, he's in my poe.
(DM me)

Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2038 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:29 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2037, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2034, Datisi wrote:koba, why is alch not scum?
You are asking the wrong person, he's in my poe.
oh, i misread an earlier post then

do you feel efforting enough to talk about it
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2039 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:30 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2035, MathBlade wrote:Scum!Me is always in control of the consensus lol.
:roll:

math's shitpush on omega isn't going through, math is no locktown, how could've i been so blind.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2040 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:31 am

Post by Datisi »

math is now* locktown fucking hell the joke is ruined i'm gonna go now
~M
Aristeia
Aristeia
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Aristeia
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2041 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:39 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 2028, Titus wrote:Ari being obvtown is absurd.
I am sooooo obviously town tho.

I'm practically glowing.

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2042 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:44 am

Post by Titus »

The first paragraph is valid but not sound. He recognizes the situation. Particularly him.

Again, they would chip away and not be head on. Math being head on as town. As opposed to Koba who is trying to slip names into the townblock and take some out.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Aristeia
Aristeia
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Aristeia
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2043 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:45 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 1957, Datisi wrote:aristeia, what are your thoughts currently? how come you're not voting anyone?

My top suspects are Alchemist and Lukewarm.

Alchemist because he sounded almost disappointed when a bunch of people told him that I was very town and that his thoughts about me were actually how I play as town, I'd think town!him would be more relieved that people told him to stop trying to kill me when I'm like obv!town as it avoids a mis-elim.

If he disagreed with everyone else and still believed I am scum, I would expect him to push back, instead his sigh of annoyance felt like scum being disappointed at a mis-elim being taken off the table.

Lukewarm has overall just not felt very engaged or solvey compared to what I've seen of him in the past and that's a big shrug for me.

I haven't voted because I liked sheeping yesterday since it produced good results and I'm making my mind up about who to sheep today. If you have some solid opinions about who to kill you will tell me yes?

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2044 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:49 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2043, Aristeia wrote:Lukewarm has overall just not felt very engaged or solvey compared to what I've seen of him in the past and that's a big shrug for me.
Can you describe this? A few people have been SRing Luke and my objection has been that he seems to be legitimately solving so if that’s not correct then my TR on Luke kinda turns to dust

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2045 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:54 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 2043, Aristeia wrote:
In post 1957, Datisi wrote:aristeia, what are your thoughts currently? how come you're not voting anyone?

My top suspects are Alchemist and Lukewarm.

Alchemist because he sounded almost disappointed when a bunch of people told him that I was very town and that his thoughts about me were actually how I play as town, I'd think town!him would be more relieved that people told him to stop trying to kill me when I'm like obv!town as it avoids a mis-elim.

If he disagreed with everyone else and still believed I am scum, I would expect him to push back, instead his sigh of annoyance felt like scum being disappointed at a mis-elim being taken off the table.

Lukewarm has overall just not felt very engaged or solvey compared to what I've seen of him in the past and that's a big shrug for me.

I haven't voted because I liked sheeping yesterday since it produced good results and I'm making my mind up about who to sheep today. If you have some solid opinions about who to kill you will tell me yes?

I wasn’t annoyed I just worded it weirdly.
Aristeia
Aristeia
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Aristeia
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2046 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:55 am

Post by Aristeia »

What do you see from Luke that looks like he's solving?

I skimmed the ISO last night and again just now and it just looks like he's been tunneled on ChaosO for most of the game?
Aristeia
Aristeia
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Aristeia
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2047 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:55 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 2045, Alchemist21 wrote:I wasn’t annoyed I just worded it weirdly.
the feeling I got was that you were annoyed.
Aristeia
Aristeia
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Aristeia
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2048 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:55 am

Post by Aristeia »

I mean obviously scum!you wouldn't outright just say "I am annoyed my mis!elim is gone"....
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2049 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:57 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 2047, Aristeia wrote:
In post 2045, Alchemist21 wrote:I wasn’t annoyed I just worded it weirdly.
the feeling I got was that you were annoyed.
Nah, that’s me acknowledging that people who know you would know better how to read you and deferring to their Townread on you.