Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #2225 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:07 am

Post by Titus »

Both alignments would say I have been wrong.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory
Pronoun: he/him, it/its

Post Post #2226 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:11 am

Post by Datisi »

is where the crazy crusade against meg begins

ngl i really want luke to be scum because the only time (that i recall right now, at least) i had seen someone go from almost 0 to 100 and pushing someone in that aggressive of a manner was when they were scum

luke, have you ever done something like that as town?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2227 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:12 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2221, Datisi wrote:
In post 839, MathBlade wrote:
In post 838, Titus wrote:
In post 837, MathBlade wrote:I don’t know.

The reason T3 is in the town block is because Star Wars.
If Star Wars didn’t happen then we’d be looking at a different game.

I know this is a shit answer but I think it’s the best I can do.
T3 is not in because Star Wars
I am the person who defined Star Wars and in my townreads T3 is definitely in because Star Wars.
i'm lazily skimming through d1 to see if i find anything interesting, math was this ever explained? if no, can you explain it now?

this coupled with t3 being dead n1 makes me anxious and i'm trying to trust titus but should i really do that
Datisi, you can trust me without sheeping me. What does this have to do with trusting me though?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2228 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:14 am

Post by Datisi »

oh, that was me saying "i really want to believe that titus is right about mathblade being town, but that post makes me doubt him again"
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2229 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:17 am

Post by Datisi »

i am getting cold feet on alchemist because he's pushing titus and i'm not sure scum would be pushing titus here

but he's not doing much of anything else and i'm not sure if the above is enough to offset the rest of his play
~M
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2230 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:18 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2228, Datisi wrote:oh, that was me saying "i really want to believe that titus is right about mathblade being town, but that post makes me doubt him again"
This is evidence of the confrontational nature I have been townreading Math for. Scum!Math would not antagonize and accept a read, unless the reason was a total fabrication. Here, Math has to have the read be accurate according to his logic and he doesn't care who he upsets.

Because Starwars means for reasons I can't or won't explain, which usually includes gut reads and PR suspicions.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #2231 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:21 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2226, Datisi wrote: is where the crazy crusade against meg begins

ngl i really want luke to be scum because the only time (that i recall right now, at least) i had seen someone go from almost 0 to 100 and pushing someone in that aggressive of a manner was when they were scum

luke, have you ever done something like that as town?
I can say for sure that I have never done it as scum.

As town yes, when I get tired of a day phase, I have decided to call in the votes before.

I did something similar in forest fire, but maybe not quite as aggressively. Once I got tired of the day, I blatantly started trying to corral votes on a wagon.

Spoiler:
In post 1089, Lukewarm wrote:Infinity, lets vote hectic!!
In post 1091, Lukewarm wrote:Every single wagon appears to stall out pretty hard. We gotta get a few people on the same page at some point. You + me + skitter all have hectic in out poe, and I think we could round up the votes from T3/HEM
In post 1092, Lukewarm wrote:If we leave it with me pushing Prism, Skitter pushing hectic, You pushing skitter, Prism pushing hem/Ydra, hectic pushing child, then we are never going to get a wagon to pass
In post 1093, Lukewarm wrote:The time has come. Lets kill someone
In post 1096, Lukewarm wrote:But seriously, we have to consolidate at some point, and we are past when the day should have ended originally.
In post 1099, Lukewarm wrote:Why does literally every single wagon feel like pulling teeth. Like even when Monkey was on the chopping block, hectic and ydra and T3 and You were all arguing against it.

And I also did it in another game, also pretty aggressively like this one, but not really in a way that I want to look back on it / point you to it :oops: :oops:
I have a GTKAS now! - Come ask me questions!

They're super opinionated and make a lot of assumptions, they're also pretty clumsy with word choice - Bell
Luke, respect for your scumgame has gone up massively - Hectic
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #2232 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:23 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Before that "Infinity lets vote hectic!!" post, I don't think that I was not even voting for hectic myself lol

(Although, I did not succeed at pushing out hectic that day, the tactic did result in everyone consolidating onto someone pretty quickly after that that day)

They're super opinionated and make a lot of assumptions, they're also pretty clumsy with word choice - Bell
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #2233 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:27 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Oh. Just thought of a third game where I did that lol

Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2234 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:29 am

Post by Datisi »

another thing i notice rn is that luke's main suspects are alch and koba when i have been pretty loud in wanting to kill alch and there's a decent wagon there, while koba is being dumb and antagonizing titus and gamma is also willing to vote there

especially with the way in his wall where he just goes "yep vulture sure does look like an umlaut partner" with no actual thoughts on it?

actual links would be appreciated, though maybe it's not that important as your "why would i do that as scum" defense which you had used a couple of times already, though maybe not as a general defense, seems like motive enough to do it
~M
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Bigender (He/She)

Post Post #2235 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2222, Titus wrote:
In post 2220, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2202, Titus wrote:
In post 2197, DkKoba wrote:game just finished -> https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=87211

main reason why im so skeptical of this interaction between titus/math where math is shielded by titus (?) while titus knows the very last time before this game they were town against scum!math she got pocketed to no end and manipulated to take me down with her
This is actually fair and a valid criticism...to a point.

Just because I read Math wrong before, it doesn't invalidate what I am seeing. It makes any meta argument less persuasive but I'm largely not townreading Math by meta.

Second, I have been fooled by you before too which is, under your logic, grounds to be suspicious of you.
I'm tossing you several branches of logic that should tell you im town and you're intentionally swatting them aside in favor of maintaining this tunnel
Tossing me a branch would be answering my questions.

Telling me I've been wrong in the past is just a fact, not sound logic.
It’s also a discredit :|
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #2236 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:34 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2233, Lukewarm wrote:Oh. Just thought of a third game where I did that lol
Where it started in my iso

I was voting for marci like 3 posts before I start this wild journey to end up begging people to vote for hopkirk.

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #2237 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:44 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2234, Datisi wrote:especially with the way in his wall where he just goes "yep vulture sure does look like an umlaut partner" with no actual thoughts on it?
Did you open the spoiler? Umlaut had 3 total posts on vulture. All three are very weak town reads, but very much in a way that looks like they could be purposefully trying to not look like they were defending him if he did flip, and leaving him leeway to bus if needed.

This squarely in the area that I expect the average scum player to put their partners. Which is in the (weak scum to weak town) range, but without a lot of reasons / casing.

Compare that you where he was giving stronger town reads to you and me, and to where he was giving stronger scumreads on flubber.

Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2238 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:50 am

Post by Datisi »

i did open the spoiler

the first two quotes are meh, and i'd have expected you to give a bit more thoughts on the third one, to take into account the wagon movements or whatever at the time, as opposed to just saying "ye looks like partner"
~M
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #2239 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:01 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2238, Datisi wrote:i did open the spoiler

the first two quotes are meh, and i'd have expected you to give a bit more thoughts on the third one, to take into account the wagon movements or whatever at the time, as opposed to just saying "ye looks like partner"
Dude, I spent like 2 straight hours trying to get caught up last night. I was looking specifically at Umlaut's iso at that point, and did not have the time/energy to look at wagon movements around each person when I was looking at every single slot's interactions in his iso.

"These posts look exactly like what I expect the average scum to post about their partner" is the best I was going to be able to offer.

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2240 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:03 am

Post by Titus »

@Datisi, what do you think of Umlaut's posts in light of the wagon movement on Vulture?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2241 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:06 am

Post by Titus »

@Math, Do you have any input on what I steal tonight?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2242 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:16 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2221, Datisi wrote:
In post 839, MathBlade wrote:
In post 838, Titus wrote:
In post 837, MathBlade wrote:I don’t know.

The reason T3 is in the town block is because Star Wars.
If Star Wars didn’t happen then we’d be looking at a different game.

I know this is a shit answer but I think it’s the best I can do.
T3 is not in because Star Wars
I am the person who defined Star Wars and in my townreads T3 is definitely in because Star Wars.
i'm lazily skimming through d1 to see if i find anything interesting, math was this ever explained? if no, can you explain it now?

this coupled with t3 being dead n1 makes me anxious and i'm trying to trust titus but should i really do that
It’s explained D2. Iso me there. Running late for work or I would do it myself and quote it.

I always have Titus in my paranoia list.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2243 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:18 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2240, Titus wrote:@Datisi, what do you think of Umlaut's posts in light of the wagon movement on Vulture?
?
~M
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #2244 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:18 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2234, Datisi wrote:another thing i notice rn is that luke's main suspects are alch and koba when i have been pretty loud in wanting to kill alch and there's a decent wagon there, while koba is being dumb and antagonizing titus and gamma is also willing to vote there
You don't like that I ended with koba and alch, when I was explicitly asked to take Chaos off the table?

I have all of Titus, you, math, Not_Mafia, ari and gamma as varying degrees of town.

Which of those people in my town reads do you think should not be there?

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2245 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2230, Titus wrote:
In post 2228, Datisi wrote:oh, that was me saying "i really want to believe that titus is right about mathblade being town, but that post makes me doubt him again"
This is evidence of the confrontational nature I have been townreading Math for. Scum!Math would not antagonize and accept a read, unless the reason was a total fabrication. Here, Math has to have the read be accurate according to his logic and he doesn't care who he upsets.

Because Starwars means for reasons I can't or won't explain, which usually includes gut reads and PR suspicions.
In post 2241, Titus wrote:@Math, Do you have any input on what I steal tonight?
Money. You love money lol.

In seriousness I am a ton of pages behind and sped read what I think I responded to today so I wouldn’t begin to know how to answer that.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2246 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:20 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1737, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1736, Titus wrote:
In post 1722, Datisi wrote:yeah, y'all are welcome for trying to keep the obvious power role with a guilty alive, why is the omega wagon a thing again?
That's not what I was seeing. I don't think that was the consensus.

Not saying you're scum with Omega but I don't buy this but maybe I was wrong. I identified you as the slot with the guilty but it makes sense if you thought someone else did.
*facepalm* Cries in sad.

Now that you’ve said that the entire time I was trying to shade Datisi poorly so he doesn’t get shot :(
In post 1738, MathBlade wrote:You told me to be a Sophie and it’s really hard for me to manipulate scum kills when everyone is trying to be scummy. Like really freakin hard to Sophie this.

T3 was hard enough.
figured. however, this does not ease my scum!math paranoia.
~M
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2247 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2246, Datisi wrote:
In post 1737, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1736, Titus wrote:
In post 1722, Datisi wrote:yeah, y'all are welcome for trying to keep the obvious power role with a guilty alive, why is the omega wagon a thing again?
That's not what I was seeing. I don't think that was the consensus.

Not saying you're scum with Omega but I don't buy this but maybe I was wrong. I identified you as the slot with the guilty but it makes sense if you thought someone else did.
*facepalm* Cries in sad.

Now that you’ve said that the entire time I was trying to shade Datisi poorly so he doesn’t get shot :(
In post 1738, MathBlade wrote:You told me to be a Sophie and it’s really hard for me to manipulate scum kills when everyone is trying to be scummy. Like really freakin hard to Sophie this.

T3 was hard enough.
figured. however, this does not ease my scum!math paranoia.
Nothing should?

A good town player will always be paranoid of a good scum player like me. Nothing can and nothing should alleviate that paranoia. So a deep wolf (which I don’t think you are) has to do the same. So like okay?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2248 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:23 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2244, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 2234, Datisi wrote:another thing i notice rn is that luke's main suspects are alch and koba when i have been pretty loud in wanting to kill alch and there's a decent wagon there, while koba is being dumb and antagonizing titus and gamma is also willing to vote there
You don't like that I ended with koba and alch, when I was explicitly asked to take Chaos off the table?

I have all of Titus, you, math, Not_Mafia, ari and gamma as varying degrees of town.

Which of those people in my town reads do you think should not be there?
i don't think that for any of them necessarily, mostly because i'm not familiar enough with your thought process as to why you're townreading them to be able to say that they shouldn't be there. and even if you told me more about why you're townreading every single one, it might not be enough because i'm not sure if that's even possible for me to say with the current knowledge of the game and you

have you explained your trs on math and ari further than in the looking for associates post?

also, the way you say it makes me think you're stull suspecting chaos?
~M
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #2249 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:27 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2243, Datisi wrote:
In post 2240, Titus wrote:@Datisi, what do you think of Umlaut's posts in light of the wagon movement on Vulture?
?
I just followed that back to look at the umlaut posts there, looking at wagon movement. Based on the vote count at 1025, here is every movement in the last 100 posts before that

Chaos : Unvote Lukewarm
Titus : Vulture -> Chaos
Math : Vulture -> Meg

So, I am not quite as sure that Umlaut would really need to be as worried about the vulture wagon any more at that point?