They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2975 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2973, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2970, Titus wrote:
In post 2963, Lukewarm wrote:Chaos's claimed role is super weak in my opinion. It has 1 player in the entire game it can inno, and 1 player in the entire game that it can guilty. And then 10 players that it gives a "fuck if I know" result.

It feels weird that I am somewhat doubtful of the claim because of how shitty it is, and also the fact that it still managed to land on both its inno and its guilty already, to then see you sitting there arguing that it is doubtful because the town is too powerful

Maybe I am just dense (and I am still not gonna take the time to run models lol)
+1
Why is Chaos informed when there’s already an informed in the OP?
this is a stupid question
GTKAS MS 20th Anniversary game now taking pre-ins!
(DM me)

"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2976 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im turning on harsh koba mode, my patience is expired.
(DM me)

"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2977 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:07 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2972, Aristeia wrote:if math is scum, he is traitor scum and protecting NM main scum imo.

i dont see a world where mathblade main scum forgets to submit NK and then spends the entire day hard defending the person most likely to be blamed for "forgetting to submit the NK"
I am not scum but this is the first thing I agree with for a while.

If I am scum I woulda killed Titus last night. Just sayin
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2978 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2975, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2973, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2970, Titus wrote:
In post 2963, Lukewarm wrote:Chaos's claimed role is super weak in my opinion. It has 1 player in the entire game it can inno, and 1 player in the entire game that it can guilty. And then 10 players that it gives a "fuck if I know" result.

It feels weird that I am somewhat doubtful of the claim because of how shitty it is, and also the fact that it still managed to land on both its inno and its guilty already, to then see you sitting there arguing that it is doubtful because the town is too powerful

Maybe I am just dense (and I am still not gonna take the time to run models lol)
+1
Why is Chaos informed when there’s already an informed in the OP?
this is a stupid question
It’s really not
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Aristeia
Aristeia
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Aristeia
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2979 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:08 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 2968, MathBlade wrote:It’s also a path to victory for town if scum no kill every night.

Play shouldn’t be balanced around that.

There has to be a remotely probable path to victory.
I mean I've literally shown you a game where scum won in a sweep where the town had very similar roles to this game except town also had an extra IC and neighbors too so I don't really understand how you think its impossible to win.

Also the debate is about what Mastina will design, not whether such a setup is balanced. Balancing setup is a postgame discussion, I think it's fairly clear the claimed setup falls well within Mastina's meta.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2980 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

no it really is

do you want me to dunk on it ?
(DM me)

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2981 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2979, Aristeia wrote:
In post 2968, MathBlade wrote:It’s also a path to victory for town if scum no kill every night.

Play shouldn’t be balanced around that.

There has to be a remotely probable path to victory.
I mean I've literally shown you a game where scum won in a sweep where the town had very similar roles to this game except town also had an extra IC and neighbors too so I don't really understand how you think its impossible to win.

Also the debate is about what Mastina will design, not whether such a setup is balanced. Balancing setup is a postgame discussion, I think it's fairly clear the claimed setup falls well within Mastina's meta.
Town threw that game so I mean scum won because town threw.

So I mean I win no matter what so it’s best i continue the argument so MS gets better since like I don’t have to try.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2982 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=86324

this game had global informed info AND an informed gunsmith.

designed my mastina.

even more confirms chaos as legit lol

you';re just scum who's venting about the unfortunateness of trying to big brain a mastina setup
(DM me)

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2983 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2980, DkKoba wrote:no it really is

do you want me to dunk on it ?
Go for it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #2984 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:10 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2977, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2972, Aristeia wrote:if math is scum, he is traitor scum and protecting NM main scum imo.

i dont see a world where mathblade main scum forgets to submit NK and then spends the entire day hard defending the person most likely to be blamed for "forgetting to submit the NK"

One of my theories is you're a traitor.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2985 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:11 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2982, DkKoba wrote:https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=86324

this game had global informed info AND an informed gunsmith.

designed my mastina.

even more confirms chaos as legit lol

you';re just scum who's venting about the unfortunateness of trying to big brain a mastina setup
Lol skimmed the PR list

How did town lose that lmfao?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Aristeia
Aristeia
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Aristeia
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2986 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:12 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 2977, MathBlade wrote:If I am scum I woulda killed Titus last night. Just sayin
ITT Mathblade says things to his scum buddy that he can't say in his PT anymore because umlaut is dead
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2987 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:12 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2984, Titus wrote:

Then prove it.

Elim me. Prove the setup is busted. I flip town and y’all win no matter what.

Who cares?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2988 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:13 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2986, Aristeia wrote:
In post 2977, MathBlade wrote:If I am scum I woulda killed Titus last night. Just sayin
ITT Mathblade says things to his scum buddy that he can't say in his PT anymore because umlaut is dead
ITT I already said that and no one cares b/c I am town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #2989 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:14 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

It is after 2 am, so I am off to bed. Maybe sleeping on it will help me decide :/
I have a GTKAS now! - Come ask me questions!

They're super opinionated and make a lot of assumptions, they're also pretty clumsy with word choice - Bell
Luke, respect for your scumgame has gone up massively - Hectic
Aristeia
Aristeia
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Aristeia
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2990 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:14 pm

Post by Aristeia »

if you're town why can't you just be wrong and NM forgot to put in his kill order at night?

who do you think would decide to "nokill" to frame cowman?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2991 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: MathBlade

Here you go I am helping.

Seriously the game is unlosable.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2992 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:15 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2990, Aristeia wrote:if you're town why can't you just be wrong and NM forgot to put in his kill order at night?

Anyone who knows Not Mafia.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2993 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:15 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2987, MathBlade wrote:

Then prove it.

Who cares?
For someone who is apathetic, you're sure up late and passionate. Stop the apathetic egghead routine and read people by behavior.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

Aristeia
Aristeia
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Aristeia
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2994 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:15 pm

Post by Aristeia »

Mathblade: This setup is unloseable if town don't throw!

Also Mathblade: I'll commit suicide, lets vote me out.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #2995 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:16 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2990, Aristeia wrote:if you're town why can't you just be wrong and NM forgot to put in his kill order at night?

I think that the titus theory is that the nokill was to actually chaos hoping to get a false inno on himself?

Which has nothing to do with our resident miltank
I have a GTKAS now! - Come ask me questions!

They're super opinionated and make a lot of assumptions, they're also pretty clumsy with word choice - Bell
Luke, respect for your scumgame has gone up massively - Hectic
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2996 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2994, Aristeia wrote:Mathblade: This setup is unloseable if town don't throw!

Yes.
Because elimming me as I am in the PoE is protown.

It proves the setup is busted and we win no matter what or there’s deep wolves win win
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2997 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:17 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2994, Aristeia wrote:Mathblade: This setup is unloseable if town don't throw!

Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Aristeia
Aristeia
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Aristeia
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2998 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:18 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 2996, MathBlade wrote:It proves the setup is busted and we win no matter what or there’s deep wolves win win
how does eliminating you prove the setup is busted?

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2999 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:18 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2993, Titus wrote:
In post 2987, MathBlade wrote:

Then prove it.

Who cares?
For someone who is apathetic, you're sure up late and passionate. Stop the apathetic egghead routine and read people by behavior.
I have and determined long as we continue in the PoE we win or prove Chaos scum.
Chaos town Gamma has a gun, elim Gamma.

Gamma town we still win because of confs.

Or we stick with the same PoE and win that way.

I just happen to be in that PoE
GTKAS -- MathBlade