Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #3000 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:19 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2995, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 2990, Aristeia wrote:if you're town why can't you just be wrong and NM forgot to put in his kill order at night?

who do you think would decide to "nokill" to frame cowman?
I think that the titus theory is that the nokill was to actually chaos hoping to get a false inno on himself?

Which has nothing to do with our resident miltank
Yes.

Scum cannot multitask either. So the no kill could come from needing to use their PR.

That suggests Gamma but Gamma can't be scum without Chaos sooo
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3001 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:20 pm

Post by Titus »

So Math, explain to me how a Chaos/Koba team doesn't win by eliminating you, Ari, and Luke to win?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3002 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:20 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2998, Aristeia wrote:
In post 2996, MathBlade wrote:It proves the setup is busted and we win no matter what or there’s deep wolves win win
how does eliminating you prove the setup is busted?

Because it proves I am town and that I am not scum lying.

My setup spec is one of the most respected here in terms of scum play/balance.

Like you don’t get how good.

Down to in Gistou killed an entire scum team good.

Like I almost get into modding then realize I don’t have the time for it.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Aristeia
Aristeia
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Aristeia
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3003 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:22 pm

Post by Aristeia »

?

even if you flipped green I still wouldn't believe your mastina meta.

the mini normal meta is very protown and is independent of your alignment and your thoughts.

These games are not reviewed by Mathblade, they are reviewed by Mastina.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3004 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:22 pm

Post by Titus »

This braggy MathBlade is very likely town Math.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Aristeia
Aristeia
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Aristeia
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3005 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:23 pm

Post by Aristeia »

I'm not even arguing with you about balance.

I am saying this is the type of game Mastina has greenlit in the past and designed in the past.

I'm not saying she is a better balancer than you are or she's more respected than you are.

I am saying we are in a MASTINA designed game, not a Mathblade designed game...
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3006 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:24 pm

Post by Titus »

Anyway, I have work in the AM. Play nice kiddos.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3007 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:24 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3001, Titus wrote:So Math, explain to me how a Chaos/Koba team doesn't win by eliminating you, Ari, and Luke to win?
Assuming the setup is true Chaos has to give results each night.

Scum kill you then Gamma checks and innos someone in the PoE.

Scum kill Gamma then you protect someone in the PoE. Then scum kill you.

Then you get an elo with Chaos Koba scum with probably Not Mafia Ari Me and Luke.

In that, Koba is town from Gamma saying Vanilla forcing Koba to be a goon.

Chaos then has to lie and say Koba didn’t have a gun

This means that he doesn’t have the PR results he should as town Chaos checks in the PoE and innos them.

Chaos is damned if you do damned if you don’t
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Aristeia
Aristeia
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Aristeia
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3008 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:27 pm

Post by Aristeia »

good night !

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3009 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:28 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Good night I really should do my shot
Don’t know why I keep coming back to this
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3010 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:28 pm

Post by Titus »

@Math, Chaos's claim includes Koba has no gun. It also includes that he gets no further results.

Good night
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3011 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:05 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

What's happening?
Also, what is Not_Mafia doing? This is some of the worst play I’ve ever seen.
I will SEARCH for games with you and N_M to help you policy him.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3012 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3004, Titus wrote:This braggy MathBlade is very likely town Math.
whats your read accuracy on math in the past
GTKAS MS 20th Anniversary game now taking pre-ins!
(DM me)

"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3013 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

just gonna follow the opposite reads of titus to win the game >>>>>>
GTKAS MS 20th Anniversary game now taking pre-ins!
(DM me)

"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory
Pronoun: he/him, it/its

Post Post #3014 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:16 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 2982, DkKoba wrote:https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=86324

this game had global informed info AND an informed gunsmith.

designed my mastina.
excuse you, that clustefuck was my design, mastina was just a reviewer
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3015 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:19 pm

Post by Datisi »

i don't think that i would want to yeet math here, but idk if i trust myself there

proper read maybe later, it was a lot of setup specc and yelling, did i miss anything important
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3016 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:20 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 3011, Not_Mafia wrote:What's happening?
you need to claim

any thoughts on the game would be appreciated but i don't hold much hope lol
~M
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3017 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:24 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VT
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3018 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:33 pm

Post by Datisi »

ok, so for me to have this in one place

titus - loyal jailkeeper. n1 gamma, n2 datisi, n3 holstered.

chaosomega - informed gunsmith. n1 umlaut has a gun, n2 koba doesn't have a gun, n3 gamma has a gun. informed that only one mafia member has a gun.

gamma - gated rolecop (might be a good idea to clarify) n1 no result, n3 koba is vanilla.

everyone else is claiming vt. gamma can only be scum with omega, koba can only be scum with omega. (gamma claiming blocked on n1 isn't clearing as he did say himself he caught the crumb from titus.)

titus and i can pretty much only be scum with one another. however, considering titus is claiming a block on gamma that he's confirming, scum!titus would have to be a blocking role that's trueclaiming their targets *and* chose to not kill to "confirm" me *AND* chose to no-act last night knowing there's mutliple investigatives alive. so titus is town. thank you.

the deliberate no-kill is reminding me of chara's folly, where scum!krazy yelled at me for saying he'd made a mistake and deliberately no-killed when it gave town an extra misyeet. and then it turned out he was scum who made a mistake and deliberately no-killed. fuck that game. anyway. i don't think not_mafia forgets to submit a kill, because i don't think he's a full blown gamethrower and he was around the site during the night, so.
In post 2873, Titus wrote:This no kill, to me, suggests that scum thought I would block them. This would clear them. They then claim a useless result.

That leads me to Chaos being scum.
don't think that makes sense. if scum thought you were gonna block them, then claiming a useless result would be a scumclaim, they'd have to claim "no result".

i think the day's yeet should be in luke/ari. n_m's slot has way too many anti-partnery associates with umlaut. math shouldn't get yeeted until another scum has flipped.
In post 2960, MathBlade wrote:So this is actually alignment cop, jailkeeper, informed town, informed setup vs 2 goons and a traitor.

This never passes a normal review so it can’t be right
gamma is not an alignment cop. 1st he's odd-night (most likely), 2nd "vanilla" results aren't worth shit until the rest of the setup starts getting revealed. it's possible the gunsmith dies before the info is revealed. the jailkeeper is loyal, basically making it a doctor who also kills any chance of ftc.

omega would maybe make sense as scum, but why in the fuck does he claim gunsmith, with info that only 1 scum has a gun (which in this scenario means town gets an extra clear from gamma), *and then* claims no gun on koba, knowing that gamma was gonna check them and that that would've been a beautiful shitfest if gamma didn't have a clear? omega/koba is a more plausible world there, but eh...
~M
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3019 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:19 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I think there's a scum in the PR claims and I still want to elim Omega, he might even be a mafia gunsmith, I can't see reviewers giving this the greenlight, there's way too many interactions that can snowball in favour for town, as shown here. This is clearly meant to be a wifom heavy set-up and Omega as mafia gunsmith fits in with that.
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3020 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:23 am

Post by Datisi »

yeah, his claim is kind of convenient, but i'm still puzzled why does he turbobus umlaut and then lock himself in a power role claim. and then confirm both koba and gamma. and the "there's only one maf with a gun" is some sorta nice synergy with the rolecop...

if he is scum, don't think he's a gunsmith though. a mafia gunsmith that can only find one town power role feels a bit off.
~M
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3021 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:28 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I think the role is there mostly for wifom and to give scum a plausible fake claim, I wasn't around for day 1 and the first umlaut run-up, was he suspected day 1?
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3022 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:31 am

Post by Datisi »

kind of but not really? titus voted him early, and towards the end of the day, people were like "if all these wagons are on town, umlaut is +scum because he's dropped off the face of the earth", but no major pressure on d1
~M
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3023 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:37 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I guess it's better to elim outside the PR claims today but something just seems way too off and convenient with Omega, I don't like that two of the PR claims being clear are tied to him being town
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3024 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:40 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

VOTE: Lukewarm

If you think I'm scum, that means town's only power is a loyal jailkeeper and a shot-limited in some way rolecop. Some of the newbie setups have more power than that. I know with an extremely likely at this point traitor that town will not be as strong (and I'm biased obviously because I know I'm town), but there's no way we just have 2 PRs, especially of the ones that were claimed.

My PoE is Luke > Math > Ari > N_M.
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!