Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3225 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:05 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3223, Titus wrote:
In post 3219, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3215, Titus wrote:
In post 3212, MathBlade wrote:Then Datisi can’t have an N3 check if loyal if Titus blocks her so he can’t kill again!
Huh? I blocked no one n3.
You didn’t get a chance to crumb it though.

If Datisi kills and you block him thems the ball game. He can’t claim a result on N3 anymore

Then when asked and he says a result conf scum

The only safe move is no kill
This argument can apply to Chaos since that was my last crumb but applying it to Datisi is such a strech
You asked me for moonlogic

This is where I am at.

If Chaos is scum it’s probably with Datisi.

If Chaos is town then yay two conf town and mod broken setup all PR claims are probably true elim in the PoE and call it a game
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #3226 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:06 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Maths recent stances have me confused...

Math, where was dats resisting the chaos wagon?

Last I saw, he said "we should elim chaos or notmafia"
I have a GTKAS now! - Come ask me questions!

They're super opinionated and make a lot of assumptions, they're also pretty clumsy with word choice - Bell
Luke, respect for your scumgame has gone up massively - Hectic
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3227 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:06 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3224, Datisi wrote:
In post 3219, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3215, Titus wrote:
In post 3212, MathBlade wrote:Then Datisi can’t have an N3 check if loyal if Titus blocks her so he can’t kill again!
Huh? I blocked no one n3.
You didn’t get a chance to crumb it though.

If Datisi kills and you block him thems the ball game. He can’t claim a result on N3 anymore

Then when asked and he says a result conf scum

The only safe move is no kill
sure i can, when titus is in the graveyard and cannot reveal that she blocked me.

besides, how does no killing help me here? and even then, i didn't have to claim pr as scum.
Free elim of Not Mafia
Claim results on me for cred trying to buddy me
Keep fake confirm
Three ideas for starters
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3228 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3226, Lukewarm wrote:Maths recent stances have me confused...

Math, where was dats resisting the chaos wagon?

Last I saw, he said "we should elim chaos or notmafia"
He’s not willing to elim Chaos never has been.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory
Pronoun: he/him, it/its

Post Post #3229 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:07 am

Post by Datisi »

oh, and at the time i didn't even know she was loyal. from scum!me's pov, i either successfully kill her or my kill fails and i know she blocked me. i wouldn't be having to guess. or like, i would think that i wouldn't have, so i would kill her, and then the kill would go through.

part of the reason why i want to flip n_m first is because i have a math/n_m theory because they've both been screaming against chaos for so long. maybe i'm confbiasing but shrug
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3230 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:09 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 3225, MathBlade wrote:If Chaos is town then yay two conf town and mod broken setup all PR claims are probably true elim in the PoE and call it a game
so if chaos!town, that magically makes all pr claims town, huh? you wouldn't wanna go n_m after? >_>

also. again. didn't wanna elim the claimed pr that was obviously softing a guilty. i am scum because of that. sure.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3231 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:10 am

Post by Datisi »

the only thing holding me from voting n_m is prism's play tbh

if we're voting chaos i wanna make sure it's actually worth voting out a person i really think is town
~M
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3232 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:10 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3229, Datisi wrote:oh, and at the time i didn't even know she was loyal. from scum!me's pov, i either successfully kill her or my kill fails and i know she blocked me. i wouldn't be having to guess. or like, i would think that i wouldn't have, so i would kill her, and then the kill would go through.

part of the reason why i want to flip n_m first is because i have a math/n_m theory because they've both been screaming against chaos for so long. maybe i'm confbiasing but shrug
Always with the excuses

If it’s me + NM scum aren’t going to kill us and you can free miselim me or NM tomorrow.

Unless you’re traitor scum PR and Chaos is main and there is no tomorrow if Chaos dies.

Chaos is objectively the better play here.

If chaos happens to be town then game is busted scum auto lose no matter what and I get my win no matter what.

I am just concerned about deep wolfing
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3233 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:11 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3230, Datisi wrote:
In post 3225, MathBlade wrote:If Chaos is town then yay two conf town and mod broken setup all PR claims are probably true elim in the PoE and call it a game
so if chaos!town, that magically makes all pr claims town, huh? you wouldn't wanna go n_m after? >_>

also. again. didn't wanna elim the claimed pr that was obviously softing a guilty. i am scum because of that. sure.
Nope. The fifth claim makes it more likely all auto town especially him claiming N2 of same role
Too stupid for scum to claim as Gamma just checks him
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3234 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

It’s literally our game to lose and elimming Chaos whatever his alignment makes this autowin
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3235 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:13 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Let's just elim chaos cos he's the scummiest
Also, what is Not_Mafia doing? This is some of the worst play I’ve ever seen.
I will SEARCH for games with you and N_M to help you policy him.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3236 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:14 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 3232, MathBlade wrote:If chaos happens to be town then game is busted scum auto lose no matter what and I get my win no matter what.
i don't see this. you keep saying this, but it's not autowin. unless you can present me a path to town victory that doesn't rely on you being town, it's not autowin.

ok. say we elim chaos today and he's green. how do you guarantee a town win from that?
~M
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #3237 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:16 am

Post by Titus »

If Chaos no killed in order to be townread, then how would he know to claim a result at SoD?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Bigender (He/She)

Post Post #3238 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:17 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I am struggling to follow what the hell is going on
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3239 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:18 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3236, Datisi wrote:
In post 3232, MathBlade wrote:If chaos happens to be town then game is busted scum auto lose no matter what and I get my win no matter what.
i don't see this. you keep saying this, but it's not autowin. unless you can present me a path to town victory that doesn't rely on you being town, it's not autowin.

ok. say we elim chaos today and he's green. how do you guarantee a town win from that?
4 conf town one dies.
3 conf town alive 7 alive
2 conf town 5 alive. << here is where auto lock happens
Both scum alive have to get the Townie elimmed or sacrifice their own. Conf town revealed here
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3240 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:18 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 3233, MathBlade wrote:Nope. The fifth claim makes it more likely all auto town especially him claiming N2 of same role
Too stupid for scum to claim as Gamma just checks him
also this is wrong because n_m claimed ta AFTER gamma claimed 2 shot
~M
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3241 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:19 am

Post by Titus »

For anyone who claimed a result (besides Not_Mafia), they'd have to know I visited no one. That dictates a tracker or similar. The only way a tracker exists is if Chaos is scum. Only Chaos could fake a no kill.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3242 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:19 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 3239, MathBlade wrote:2 conf town 5 alive. << here is where auto lock happens
Both scum alive have to get the Townie elimmed or sacrifice their own. Conf town revealed here
how is this auto win?
~M
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3243 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3242, Datisi wrote:
In post 3239, MathBlade wrote:2 conf town 5 alive. << here is where auto lock happens
how is this auto win?
Because two scum pushing on same player they are out as scum
Therefore scum have no control meaning townies decide twice

Barring Town mistake autowin
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Aristeia
Aristeia
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Aristeia
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3244 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:24 am

Post by Aristeia »

that's 66% win not autowin
Aristeia
Aristeia
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Aristeia
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3245 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:24 am

Post by Aristeia »

actually they have to get both scum so only 33% win
Aristeia
Aristeia
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Aristeia
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3246 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:25 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 3243, MathBlade wrote:
how is this auto win?

this is just nonsensical to me
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3247 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:26 am

Post by Titus »

Math, why are you supposing that Datisi understood my crumbs when you didn't?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3248 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3247, Titus wrote:Math, why are you supposing that Datisi understood my crumbs when you didn't?
Because Datisi is better than me at social cues with you. I get too paranoid of you scum or assume that you’re mocking me like with the gem reference
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3249 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3245, Aristeia wrote:actually they have to get both scum so only 33% win
In post 3246, Aristeia wrote:
In post 3243, MathBlade wrote:
how is this auto win?

this is just nonsensical to me
It’s autowin. Scum can’t push anyone
No valid move in elo = loss

Ran into the problem in Calculasia which shoulda been a loss
GTKAS -- MathBlade