Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Bigender (He/She)

Post Post #3525 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3523, Aristeia wrote:I think if there is a scum neighborizer it would make more sense for the traitor to be looking for its scum team rather than the scum team to be looking for its traitor.

For example;

Bulletproof Neighborizer Traitor + 2 Mafia Neighbors.
that would be possible
though jsyk in normals traitors are always informed of their partners
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #3526 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3522, Datisi wrote:
In post 3519, Titus wrote:If someone who didn't have a PT was neighborized, that would be a false clear. This is particularly true if the scum neighborizer was loyal (meaning it could only hit traitors).
i don't understand how that would create false clears. not like i can know whether any pt's exist in the game or not.
Let's use an example. Right now, if you checked anyone in the game (unless scum neighborized last night), you should get an inno. Any check after Umlaut's death but before a neighborization happened would come back clear as any scum couldn't talk.

Once scum neighborize, you would get useful results because they could talk.

So any N2 checks are likely invalid (unless they neighborized the night Datisi was "shot" and the night I holstered). N3 checks would likely be partially valid. N4 checks would be fully valid.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3527 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:20 am

Post by Titus »

I need to check my math on the results hold on. Neighborization should resolve before invests.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3528 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:24 am

Post by Titus »

Supposing scum neighborized n2 instead of shooting to cover for Umlaut's death making everyone with no PTs. Then, one scum would be clear to a traffic analyst. This means that we would have 2 scum in a hood while a third would generate an innocent result despite being scum. <--- This is where the false inno comes into play.

Then scum neighborize n3. This makes all n3 results valid again. However, we don't know the n3 results are valid because the assumption would be that I blocked the kill.

UNVOTE: Mathblade
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory
Pronoun: he/him, it/its

Post Post #3529 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:28 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 3526, Titus wrote:Once scum neighborize, you would get useful results because they could talk.
the problem is that
we don't know
if this happened or not. like sure, if what you said is true, then my result from n3 is valid and math really is cleared. but we don't know if mafia actually had a neighbourizer who can do that, or if they still have no way of communicating with each other.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3530 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:29 am

Post by Datisi »

like, you're making cases that revolve around a scum neighbourizer that might as well not even exist (and my guess is that it doesn't exist considering a flipped mafia neighbour)
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3531 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:30 am

Post by Titus »

The assumption is that I never holster. If I never holster and scum neighborize instead of killing, I report an innocent that technically isn't true. This is doubly possible for reasons I shouldn't say.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3532 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:32 am

Post by Datisi »

we don't know if a mafia neighbourizer exists. therefore any speculation about my results that requires a mafia neighbourizer existing is complete void until that actually flips.
~M
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3533 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:38 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3530, Datisi wrote:like, you're making cases that revolve around a scum neighbourizer that might as well not even exist (and my guess is that it doesn't exist considering a flipped mafia neighbour)
In post 3532, Datisi wrote:we don't know if a mafia neighbourizer exists. therefore any speculation about my results that requires a mafia neighbourizer existing is complete void until that actually flips.
It's the best explanation for the n3 no kill.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3534 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:46 am

Post by Titus »

Unless it was a combined neighbourizer doctor, it violates Chaos assumption though
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Aristeia
Aristeia
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Aristeia
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3535 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:46 am

Post by Aristeia »

tbh I still like the NM forgot to submit a kill theory better

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3536 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:47 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

chaos didn't assume anything, he claimed informed
if another scum-with-a-gun flips chaos is confirmed scum
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3537 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:07 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3536, Gamma Emerald wrote:chaos didn't assume anything, he claimed informed
if another scum-with-a-gun flips chaos is confirmed scum
We're assuming Chaos town there.

If Chaos is scum, our assumption of a doctor goes out the window. That leaves one scum with a fake claim (the neighborizer).

If all of you, NM and Gamma check Chaos, it should confirm or dispel my theory. We can have NM claim his result first since he is FoSed.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3538 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

setup spec like this is why scum win in normals like this and why designers make these kinds of setups bc yall will argue about "town power" when its all fucking designer wifom meant to get people to mislim multiple PRs in a row if they play poorly.
GTKAS MS 20th Anniversary game now taking pre-ins!
(DM me)

"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3539 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:08 am

Post by Titus »

After all, you think you're useless. If we get innos, we can suppose you're right. But if you get guilties, I am right.

That would also conftown Math if I am correct.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3540 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:09 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3538, DkKoba wrote:setup spec like this is why scum win in normals like this and why designers make these kinds of setups bc yall will argue about "town power" when its all fucking designer wifom meant to get people to mislim multiple PRs in a row if they play poorly.
We don't eliminate any PR with my theory though. Nor you or Math.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3541 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:09 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I can't check Chaos, I specified this before, I was only two shot

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3542 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:10 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

but datisi + NM should be enough to at least mostly solve the setup

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3543 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

stop arguing mechs and look at dayplay, this is stupid as shit.
why im not bothering giving a shit this game anymore bc this happens so often
My first mini normal, vpvaltar claimed pt cop upon being guiltied by datisi and i still found them scum by virtue of dayplay but no one would bite bc "pr claim makes sense lole"

so yeah- have fun mislimming into limlo. I wont be around for it likely, and if i am i can carry the game from that point forward.
(DM me)

"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3544 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:11 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Ari
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3545 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:11 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: Aristeia

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3546 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

titus, your "reason" for defending math is bc youve mislimmed them before.

frankly my arguments are much better and im gonna instant vote math in limlo if im alive
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3547 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

yeah keep voting my townreads have fun with that
(DM me)

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3548 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3541, Gamma Emerald wrote:I can't check Chaos, I specified this before, I was only two shot
Well NM plus Datisi would still be enough.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3549 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:12 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3546, DkKoba wrote:titus, your "reason" for defending math is bc youve mislimmed them before.

frankly my arguments are much better and im gonna instant vote math in limlo if im alive
Voting Ari out and getting a guilty on Chaos actually conftowns Math sooo
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy