Mini Normal 2234 | Who needs title (Game Over)

Normal Games (With basic roles and standard mechanics) Signups Here
Forum rules
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: If you are reading this, then why did you read it in the first place?

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:59 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 428, Roden wrote:
In post 419, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 376, Roden wrote:VOTE: Gamma

This slot is theater-ing somebody but I'm not sure who yet. I don't think the third scum isn't interacting with Gamma at all.
Hard disagree, why do you think this
Actually upon ISO diving I think I'm just wrong. I didn't like his interactions with Grandpa and Hockey, but I think it's more than I need those two slots to simmer more instead. They both feel kinda townie but I keep going back and forth on them, and it may be that they're just the ones being weird with Gamma.

UNVOTE:
In post 199, Roden wrote:I'll have Grandpa's alignment nailed in like two days.
In post 476, Roden wrote:Anyone against running up Grandpa? They feel subdued and cautious, and normally would've been scum read by now.
In post 482, Roden wrote:
In post 477, marcistar wrote:where do they feel cautious
They play like T3 (fake claiming and flashy plays) but openly use scum tactics when town and usually get mis-elim'd. He's being very careful not to do any of that and isn't really interacting with that many people.
In post 507, Roden wrote:
In post 488, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 476, Roden wrote:Anyone against running up Grandpa? They feel subdued and cautious, and normally would've been scum read by now.
Me, especially because you went from saying scum is passive to suggesting the one player who's actually had a confrontation :lol:
I said majority scum is passive, and Grandpa's play so far has been relatively passive anyway.
In post 809, Roden wrote:VOTE: Grandpa

He's walling.
also this is funny to look at it lol
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Bigender (He/She)

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:02 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I’m not even going to engage that except to say Situation Room is not comparable to here
It’s also convenient you list 2 scum games when I was winding up to delivery a whooping based on bad interpretation of my town games
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:06 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 826, Gamma Emerald wrote:I’m not even going to engage that except to say Situation Room is not comparable to here
It’s also convenient you list 2 scum games when I was winding up to delivery a whooping based on bad interpretation of my town games
Lol k.

U ignore the first game.

Ur excuse for the 2 other games, idek what that means, i listed 2 scum games, and you are playing similarly to this game. you still have not justified anything, and it just furthering my conf bias. if ur town ur still not making me believe you are town. u are just stuck with an omgus on me thinking im scum.
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:08 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 796, Galron wrote:
In post 779, HockeyFan wrote:If you're asking me which ones, idfk, but T3 looks the towniest so one or both of DGB/Titus could be scum here
This sounds made up. First you say that at least two are scum (the setup). Why I don't know. Then you narrow it down to one of two. How you get there I don't know but it looks to be built on a questionable premise. What exactly is your thought process here?
lol, ok, so I saw the wagon formation on SF and thought scum were on it, But idt all 3 scum would buddy up together on a wagon like that. So there was probs 1-2 scum on it right? Yea... so I made the conclusion that t3 is probs town so the others 2 are scum. When did i narrow it down to one of them? I said either one OR both.
In post 808, T3 wrote:
In post 779, HockeyFan wrote:If you're asking me which ones, idfk, but T3 looks the towniest so one or both of DGB/Titus could be scum here
I'm townreading both of them.
bruhh
In post 810, T3 wrote:
In post 782, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 781, Titus wrote:
In post 777, HockeyFan wrote:wait wtf the SF wagon has 3 on it? Hmm, I think at least one of those, maybe 2 are scum
Why does wagon size dictate a scum? If SF is scum, it's likely all 3 voting are town.
Because I TR SF.
And why is it impossible that 3 town can vote a town>
Because i dont think all of you,DBG and titus are town here
In post 814, T3 wrote:
In post 787, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 785, Titus wrote:
In post 782, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 781, Titus wrote:
In post 777, HockeyFan wrote:wait wtf the SF wagon has 3 on it? Hmm, I think at least one of those, maybe 2 are scum
Why does wagon size dictate a scum? If SF is scum, it's likely all 3 voting are town.
Because I TR SF.
Why?
and post explain my TR
In 329 you said that Salsa is null.
Cool. I said that Salsa's posts semt natrual to me and even though i said it was null at that time, i brought that post up because being natrual is part of my towncase on SF. Also, your next post is just lol, w/e.
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:10 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 823, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 769, Gamma Emerald wrote:Like, I do this sort of cheerleader act sometimes when I don’t feel like taking the wheel
That’s what I’ve been doing this game and unless your spectating managed to miss that entirely I feel like you should get that
In post 770, Gamma Emerald wrote:One step ahead of ya lmao
In post 778, Gamma Emerald wrote:Although to actually respond to that last post, I think you should have presented those games to start with
As for why my effort doesn’t feel needed, it seems easy enough to sort a good chunk of people as town just by reading their posts and poking them here and there

But unless you actually substantiate that meta read and it doesn’t look as bunk as it felt when you announced it I feel like I have nothing to prove here
Alright, listen up. I don't bring up meta to a discussion when there is no reason to look at it or just blantly lie because ANYONE can just look and see if I am lying or telling the truth.

I will give you one game I spectated, that can give you a hint at this playstyle, https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.p ... ct[]=28404

This is Newbie 2074, look at the ISO -- same "naturally acquisitive" playstyle where they ask questions and never follow up anything. They meme around and act like their cheerleader playstyle. You also sheeped people in that game just like you did. For example Val89 in post 400 in that game.

So stop contradicting. Stop bringing up LAME excuses just to cover your ass. All you have is that "Oh I coast, and Grandpa pushing me for coasting is scum".

I love how no one is focusing on this interaction -- that probably just means that implies one scum in our interaction and scum wants to give you attention in this case, since you would be scum in my POV (conf bias).

Okay, maybe you could say I could be nitpicking on a replacement game because yes you did replace in that game. Let us look at different games where you weren't replaced.

You do the same thing in this themed normal I believe, Sitatuion Normal. You rolled scum in this game. Look at this ISO - https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.p ... ct[]=28404

Exact same thing. Look at post 176, with the multiple questions as well. Post 246, the sheeping. Post 617, sounds like a question that you have brought up in similar discussion, the same type of question that was used in my interaction with Gamma. They seem confused, but not in a genuine confusion. Compare that post in that game vs the post in this game, . There is a lot of similarities between this iso and that game's ISO.

Okay. Want me to continue? Do you think I bluntly did not check the meta?

I obviously fucking did, and if you want to discredit me, do it right. You continue just to deflect my main points on me. And you have nothing on me. You STILL cannot scum case. Fucking do it, I DARE YOU. DO IT, you scum. (holy fuck, I am finally taking advice of being confident, and I feel so good right now that gamma could be scum).

Now this is only 1/3 of why you are scum, I already provided 2/3 of the scumcase in my other quote where T3 says I misrepresented it with no explanation.

** I wrote this before I fell asleep**
I obviously fucking did, and if you want to discredit me, do it right. You continue just to deflect my main points on me. And you have nothing on me. You STILL cannot scum case. Fucking do it, I DARE YOU. DO IT, you scum. (holy fuck, I am finally taking advice of being confident, and I feel so good right now that gamma could be scum).
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:14 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 823, GrandpaMo wrote: I love how no one is focusing on this interaction -- that probably just means that implies one scum in our interaction and scum wants to give you attention in this case, since you would be scum in my POV (conf bias).
Smh ive been saying u guys are opposite alligments for a bit now. Fyi, I think you're the scum between the 2 but could be wrong
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Bigender (He/She)

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:14 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 827, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 826, Gamma Emerald wrote:I’m not even going to engage that except to say Situation Room is not comparable to here
Lol k.

U ignore the first game.

Ur excuse for the 2 other games, idek what that means, i listed 2 scum games, and you are playing similarly to this game. you still have not justified anything, and it just furthering my conf bias. if ur town ur still not making me believe you are town. u are just stuck with an omgus on me thinking im scum.
Idc
You’ve been a suspect for me since you started on this path of shading my questioning, the meta BS just cemented the bad vibes
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:17 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

ok looking back at the votes. im at e-3

1 is voting me; townread me in the beginning due to my meta, but now is scumreading me because of my meta? (t3)

2 is voting me; thinks im pocketing them, not playing in my aggressive nature. (hockey)

3 is voting me; randomly votes, provides no explanation, (i will assume they are reading me scummy out of the interaction with gamma) (roden)

4 is voting me; omgus me, thinks im scum for pushing them

hm... im trying to analyze this. but its hard having conf bias gamma as scum. i still do townlean hockey just for the consistency / follow up. i dont know how to read roden / t3 just yet. im waitng on answers on my questions
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:18 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 831, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 827, GrandpaMo wrote:
Lol k.

U ignore the first game.

Idc
You’ve been a suspect for me since you started on this path of shading my questioning, the meta BS just cemented the bad vibes
LOL WTF. u still CONTINUE to deflect the conversation and FINALLY scumread me of a line of reasoning. call me scum because me asking ur weird questioning. do you want to know why i was asking? because ive seen you do this on ur scumgames. i quoted proof, so u cant call bs.

also u never followed up on any of ur questions. what town asks questions to ppl and never following up on them.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:18 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 830, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 823, GrandpaMo wrote: I love how no one is focusing on this interaction -- that probably just means that implies one scum in our interaction and scum wants to give you attention in this case, since you would be scum in my POV (conf bias).
Smh ive been saying u guys are opposite alligments for a bit now. Fyi, I think you're the scum between the 2 but could be wrong
ur literally the only one.
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:22 pm

Post by marcistar »

dont think grandpamos scum tbh.
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:24 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

ok what do u think of the gamma/gpa interaction
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:28 pm

Post by marcistar »

i think grandpamo looks better from it, but i dont necessarily think gammas scum tbh.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:29 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 837, marcistar wrote:i think grandpamo looks better from it, but i dont necessarily think gammas scum tbh.
honestly. im REALLY trying to see a world where gamma is town btw.

like if its not obvious, im giving gamma to give me a chance to prove to her that they are town, but they havent like fucking jusfitied anything!!!! and its kinda frustrating :(((
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:30 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 837, marcistar wrote:i think grandpamo looks better from it, but i dont necessarily think gammas scum tbh.
ok lol

VOTE: Marci

is this like a TMI townread or smth
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:30 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

VOTE: grandpamo
aka Fenrir
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:35 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 840, Save The Dragons wrote:VOTE: grandpamo
cool 5th vote; same as roden.

can u explain why im scum?
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:36 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 838, GrandpaMo wrote:

like if its not obvious, im giving gamma to give me a chance to prove to her that they are town, but they havent like fucking jusfitied anything!!!! and its kinda frustrating :(((
i cant really towncase him to help, so sorry :-(
its just like, vibes right now, but its not something im too confident in the grand scheme of things.

i do see how frustrated you are though, and thats what feels town in you. you came up with a meta case, which you didn't really need to do in
this
game as scum, since you could prob just slide by a bit longer since nobody else is really doing anything, or could've just as well came up with a "i was busy uwu im so sorry guys" sort of excuse. its an awful lot of effort for scum to make. you stuck out your neck for :?: :?: reason.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:39 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

it's where the wind took me
aka Fenrir
T3
T3
He/him
Jack of All Trades
T3
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:42 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 821, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 813, T3 wrote:Also Grandpa is switching from joking around but his walls are very serious and have like... actual grammar which suggests he's being careful with what he says.
???? I LITERALLY DID THAT IN A GAME AS TOWN WITH U LOL

and someone litearlly pointed it out.

and then u decided to either townread me for it i believe, but now you are scumreading me for it?
uh
q-q when?
Large Normal 241 is currently in play. PM me if you want to spectate or replace in!

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/37202 is in signups.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:45 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 842, marcistar wrote:

its just like, vibes right now, but its not something im too confident in the grand scheme of things.

i do see how frustrated you are though, and thats what feels town in you. you came up with a meta case, which you didn't really need to do in
this
game as scum, since you could prob just slide by a bit longer since nobody else is really doing anything, or could've just as well came up with a "i was busy uwu im so sorry guys" sort of excuse. its an awful lot of effort for scum to make. you stuck out your neck for :?: :?: reason.
towncase gamma? cuz i can't either. lol . vibes is just a wack reason to townread someone.

its not even a meta case, like that was just 1/3 of it and then when gamma said i was lying or sum, i provided the proof which turned it to a meta case. i could have just scumread hockey and went on with a hockey miscondemn, u are right on that. or maybe just scumread SF / or even titus. i already had a scumlean on gamma when they started not answering my questions and just went on about them "naturally acquistive" thats when i started looking at their past scum games and saw they were acitng the same way by asking those questions, problem is no one was pressuring them those games really. so im taking advice of a fellow person who told me in a past forum game to be confident in my reads, hockey can vouch for that -- and im being confident right now. im kinda paranoid rn because i could just be wrong, but i DONT want to be thats the problem, i just wanna fucking finally game and get a read right. its hard to do so. thats why i asked people in the last game what makes a read right -- and they said come to a consensus. or just don't.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:47 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 844, T3 wrote:
In post 821, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 813, T3 wrote:Also Grandpa is switching from joking around but his walls are very serious and have like... actual grammar which suggests he's being careful with what he says.
???? I LITERALLY DID THAT IN A GAME AS TOWN WITH U LOL

and someone litearlly pointed it out.

and then u decided to either townread me for it i believe, but now you are scumreading me for it?
uh
q-q when?
idk where i might be mistaking u for another person but...

i did it in a game in someone pointed it out to me that my deamnor changed , i can search the game for it if u want it

actually thinkig bout it, it might have been my first newbie game.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:48 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 843, Save The Dragons wrote:it's where the wind took me
cool. lol this is annoying.

:/

does anyone ACTUALLY have a scumcase on me?
T3
T3
He/him
Jack of All Trades
T3
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:48 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 835, marcistar wrote:dont think grandpamos scum tbh.

this
You should see Open 810.
Large Normal 241 is currently in play. PM me if you want to spectate or replace in!

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/37202 is in signups.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:51 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 848, T3 wrote:
In post 835, marcistar wrote:dont think grandpamos scum tbh.

this
You should see Open 810.
there is a difference tho. u should know this. in open 810 i defended my team mate and came up with these long ass wall posts on why this person was scum and why this person was town. I did this as a last minute pivot. no one pivoted tho, so i defended my mafia and try to pivot onto my mafia person.

look at that iso vs this see the differences.