Mini Normal 2234 | Who needs title (Game Over)

Normal Games (With basic roles and standard mechanics) Signups Here
Forum rules
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:08 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 886, Titus wrote:Superbowl9 please don't get my car towed. I'll never let you drive if that happens.
Sorry haven’t been looking at your votes do you want me to? Or are you telling me not to get towed??
T3
T3
He/him
Jack of All Trades
T3
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:09 am

Post by T3 »

Don't have a fax machine, but need to send a fax?

We know that several businesses rely on faxes to send and receive reliable signatures, official documents and more. But a nearby accessible fax machine can sometimes be hard to find.

If you find yourself asking, "Where can I send a fax near me?" look no further than The UPS Store for all of your faxing needs.

Our fax machines are always ready to go. Take advantage of The UPS Store fax services (sending and receiving faxes), and handle your business.

Stop by one of our convenient locations today for faxing services. Our team is always happy to help with any questions you may have. So even if you aren't a faxing expert, we'll make sure your file gets to its destination.
Large Normal 241 is currently in play. PM me if you want to spectate or replace in!

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/37202 is in signups.
T3
T3
He/him
Jack of All Trades
T3
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:10 am

Post by T3 »

this is how i will respond to dumb pressure from now on
Large Normal 241 is currently in play. PM me if you want to spectate or replace in!

superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:10 am

Post by superbowl9 »

Spoiler: A wise player
In post 893, Kop wrote:
In post 663, T3 wrote:
In post 661, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 645, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 638, superbowl9 wrote:^We might as well get rid of this slot if this is all of the content it's gonna produce
In post 641, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 639, marcistar wrote:
In post 638, superbowl9 wrote:^We might as well get rid of this slot if this is all of the content it's gonna produce
do u scumread them at all
Nope
btw wtf is this sequence lol. I dont think theres anythign wrong with DGB giving blanket reads
I dont think so either but if that's your entire content you need to go
Dunno man, what if we have DGB as an IC by meta who we don't eliminate.
But she could be playing to her meta that everybody will know is her town meta, it's not really requiring any effort or energy to do so. So simply put it, she might be scum this time, but playing her general town playstyle. I'm not willing to have an IC based on meta, whatever she was in the previous games, does not equate to this game.

I fully understand the point in meta, but I simply cannot, and won't, base any reads concretely on meta.

If that's the only content that she can provide, single one liners without any reasoning to back her reads up as the game progresses, then it is simply going to be difficult to make a decision towards the end of the game who to eliminate. And I don't like the idea of doing coin flips on naked reads and very little reasoning over content with valid but could be wrong reasonings. And I certainly ain't going to put meta on her side of the coin.

OMG I LOVE YOU
T3
T3
He/him
Jack of All Trades
T3
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:10 am

Post by T3 »

okay I just wanted an excuse to post that copypasta

superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:15 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 898, Kop wrote:Roden can be town based on that. It's not just the hint that's giving me town vibes, it's some of the explanation after, that kinda makes it more plausible that he is town.
Idrc roden’s alignment, giving a half scrap of info is only helping scum and confusing town, even if we believe its trustworthy
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:17 am

Post by superbowl9 »

T3 i have yet to catch up to whatever SLANDEROUS content you’ve been posting but you won’t escape lightly for interrupting my catchup! :evil:
T3
T3
He/him
Jack of All Trades
T3
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:19 am

Post by T3 »

In post 931, superbowl9 wrote:T3 i have yet to catch up to whatever SLANDEROUS content you’ve been posting but you won’t escape lightly for interrupting my catchup! :evil:
You were force replaced for quoting private info.

T3
T3
He/him
Jack of All Trades
T3
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:20 am

Post by T3 »

Totally.

T3
T3
He/him
Jack of All Trades
T3
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:22 am

Post by T3 »

okay back to playing the game

T3
T3
He/him
Jack of All Trades
T3
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:23 am

Post by T3 »

Roden

sb9/STD

DGB
people who i forgot

superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:31 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 924, T3 wrote:It depends on Roden's role though, he could be something ridiculous that helps town if he doesn't out.
I mean can you tell me an example role in which this would be the case if Roden’s still alive tomorrow?
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:34 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 932, T3 wrote:
In post 931, superbowl9 wrote:T3 i have yet to catch up to whatever SLANDEROUS content you’ve been posting but you won’t escape lightly for interrupting my catchup! :evil:
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Qaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:35 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 935, T3 wrote:Roden

sb9/STD

DGB
people who i forgot
Thoughts on marci?
T3
T3
He/him
Jack of All Trades
T3
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:44 am

Post by T3 »

In post 937, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 932, T3 wrote:
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Qaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
That's the same copypasta scum used when self hammering in my first game ever :0

T3
T3
He/him
Jack of All Trades
T3
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:45 am

Post by T3 »

In post 938, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 935, T3 wrote:Roden

sb9/STD

DGB
people who i forgot
Thoughts on marci?
lean tonw

T3
T3
He/him
Jack of All Trades
T3
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:46 am

Post by T3 »

In post 936, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 924, T3 wrote:It depends on Roden's role though, he could be something ridiculous that helps town if he doesn't out.
I mean can you tell me an example role in which this would be the case if Roden’s still alive tomorrow?
Ascetic buletproof watcher or something like that.

superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 3:10 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 939, T3 wrote:That's the same copypasta scum used when self hammering in my first game ever :0
Ive been known to self hammer a bit myself :lol:
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 3:20 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 941, T3 wrote:
So if I was an ascetic bp watcher I would be extremely happy to go into D2 and claim unmodified watcher and have scum not target me until they find a protective while feeding town my info.
T3
T3
He/him
Jack of All Trades
T3
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 3:31 am

Post by T3 »

In post 943, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 941, T3 wrote:
So if I was an ascetic bp watcher I would be extremely happy to go into D2 and claim unmodified watcher and have scum not target me until they find a protective while feeding town my info.
oh

T3
T3
He/him
Jack of All Trades
T3
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:44 am

Post by T3 »

Grandpa scum Gamma town.

T3
T3
He/him
Jack of All Trades
T3
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:46 am

Post by T3 »

Hcokey nulltownish

T3
T3
He/him
Jack of All Trades
T3
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:46 am

Post by T3 »

Galron leanscum

T3
T3
He/him
Jack of All Trades
T3
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:20 am

Post by T3 »

echo.....

VOTE: salsa
fornow

HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:28 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 894, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Ok, I finished catch up (again :giggle:). Not in the mood for post by post commenting rn, so I'm giving my thoughts altogether.

Most probably
Galron
asked me why I think
Kop
's wagon formation indicates they're likely town but not for
T3
because what I said already (my reason to scumread them) + I can't remember
T3
's wagon tbh + they played with town!me in couple of games before where my play style is pretty similar (except 1/2 ig) like in this game and I'm always a miselimination slot due to my
certain paly style
which they clearly know.

The last reason goes for
Titus
also. Both of them are going for LHF slots which I don't think town!them would do. So, the scum team is now:
T3
/
Titus
/?
If
Roden
and
DGb
both are towns, then
Garlon
can be the 3rd scum. I don’t really like their vote on me.

Not sure about
Roden
atm, their softing PR is a ballsy move, especially when there’s no daytalk available for scums. So I'll let them live today but I'm agreeing with
sb9
about this matter: if they're not the nk, then they're sus.

Grandpa
vs
GE
seems TvT to me also, but definitely not SvS.

@HF
, if I wouldn’t townread you, would you still put me in the towncore?

Updated read list with no particular order:

marci

sb9

HF

GE

Kop

Grandpa

Garlon

Roden

DGb

STD

Titus

T3

T3
also asked me a question if I ever played with
STD
before, something like that. The answer is yes and I don’t remember that they placed RVS vote by giving joking reason.

UNVOTE: Roden

VOTE: T3

Will go afk now (2) :P
Yes.
T3's reads are also town and idfk what superbowls "push" on him even is lol