Mini Normal 2234 | Who needs title (Game Over)

Normal Games (With basic roles and standard mechanics) Signups Here
Forum rules
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: If you are reading this, then why did you read it in the first place?

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:14 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 995, T3 wrote:I agree with kop's point on roden.
We yeet Salsa.
i think you are town. i just realized a town tell of yours -- you're usually inconsistent AF when town. your reads all over the place vs who you want to lim.
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:17 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 986, Roden wrote:
In post 974, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 961, Roden wrote:
In post 921, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 881, Roden wrote:Oof, this was not a good response.

Scum actually don't have the full info advantage here. There is a very good reason I didn't full claim and your reasoning for trying to make me full claim is weak and not coming from a townie mindset. Only scum benefit from PR claims, and you trying to force one makes you look like you're trying to open wolf this game. The role fishing here is obvious and I'm not sure how you could ever justify it.

The worst part about this is that I'm not even on the chopping block here yet you're acting like I'm at E-1 and claiming to save myself. I'm offering info because town PRs absolutely need to be wary and try not to crumb, since I'm fairly certain scum can tear through them this time around.
If you really think that softing OUT OF NOWHERE D1 has no consequences…. Idk what to tell you.

Cat’s out of the bag that you’re a PR at this point, sorry wasn’t me who did it it was you. Think of it this way: if you were town informed you’d just instantly spill your info to town right?

To call me openly telling you to claim TOMORROW after a soft a rolefish… i really don’t understand what your aim is if you actually are town. Do you expect to survive multiple nights without a protective???

Of course it makes sense if you’re scum trying to delay getting exposed, but what’s the town thought process here? Genuinely confused
I didn't say it had no consequences? I decided giving info was more important.

I didn't instantly give my info because I didn't want the start of the game to revolve around it.

I expect to survive because you've decided to make this a bigger deal than it should be. I don't want a protective role on me though.

At what point was I getting "exposed" lol? Because I didn't instantly interrogate everyone? I was at work my dude, I didn't have the time to wall post and ISO dive. Once I had time, you decided you needed to take it all up instead.
If you think it's become such a big deal why are you still arguing with me about it? If you really wanted to keep it low profile how about wait until tomorrow to say anything since I'm proposing we just let you be today??? My suggestion is a very standard strategy.
If you thought we weren't going to be talking about you having additional information you were sorely mistaken. You can't just say something like that in this game and not expect a big reaction - that's what I mean by there are consequences.
**IF** you're scum you will want to delay a claim as long as possible was my point about getting exposed, sorry if that wasn't clear.
I'm arguing about it because the way you're playing this suggests you're either open wolfing, which you never denied, or you're bad town. At this point it's really looking like you're just scum trying to weigh whether or not to NK me tonight. You're repeatedly bringing this subject up with other people so don't pretend I'm the one who won't drop it, you've made it clear that knowing my role is important to you.

Claiming I'd want to delay my claim if scum is just bad logic because I'm not even being run up. It sounds like you just realized you didn't actually have town logic to justify your "exposed" comment.
can WE please stop talking about this. we are giving scum info by talking about some stupid role fish / claim BS. The talk ends here from this quote. No reason to keep giving info on who could be PR. Because scum could be pushing one another and scum could be doing this on purpose to get the PR out. so regardless of what the scenerio is, let it unfold day 2.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:21 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 908, T3 wrote:
In post 879, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 877, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 872, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 862, superbowl9 wrote:If you want to just save some time gamma's town
so u think Gpas mafia right?

Also,

nvm im moving my vote over here rn

VOTE: Kop

the wagon orignally started out too fast but it kinda just dissipated when kops recent posting wasnt even towny
Uhhhh no?
i have no clue why now 2 ppl have said that Gpa/Gamma are TVT, like how does someone think that lol
People yelling at other people is usually tvt.

for example this. you have called me town in the beginnin because of my meta, then called me scum because of meta now is implying i am town because im yelling at gamma? where do u stand rn
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Bigender (He/She)

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:23 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 995, T3 wrote:I agree with kop's point on roden.
We yeet Salsa.
I'm kinda good with either, but let's just makes something happen
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
T3
T3
He/him
Jack of All Trades
T3
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:26 am

Post by T3 »

Earlier you weren't walling
Now you are
Large Normal 241 is currently in play. PM me if you want to spectate or replace in!

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/37202 is in signups.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:34 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I think part of the issue with this "Gamma doesn't follow up on questions" thing is I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT PEOPLE MEAN WHEN THEY SAY THAT!? I feel like once-upon-a-time it made sense because I threw out a lot of questions that went nowhere but there's never been a solid explanation of what people
wanted
from me in that regard, and in the most recent instance there was actually a logic behind it (I was getting paranoid of two slots I'd townbinned and as such wanted to curb it by allowing them chances to explain themselves before eating the paranoia apple), but at a certain point back when it was "a thing" I actually started trying to go over my questioning and make sure loose ends got tied up, and that's probably why it stopped getting brought up. I also think it's potentially related to what sort of playstyle I use, since it's only been recently that I've tried to switch back into the intuition-heavy playstyle that I believe I used quite a bit back when that was a major issue for me.
In the middle of writing this it dawned on me the exact reason why it's only been an issue for town!me. It goes back to my thing in that other game where I was getting paranoid, if I was scum I wouldn't have that legitimate paranoia, so I wouldn't be asking those aimless questions. So Roden was right to ID it as a towntell, despite me being initially hesitant to agree.
However, I do think is actually a reasonable attempt to make a real connection, so I feel like you're probably being genuine here.
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Roden
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:38 am

Post by Roden »

Is Salsa scum or is her read list just bad? She seems similar to how she was in 2223.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Roden
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:40 am

Post by Roden »

I do feel a little bit better about Grandpa after those last few posts. They felt a lot more genuine/townie than what he'd been posting earlier.
T3
T3
He/him
Jack of All Trades
T3
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:44 am

Post by T3 »

I'll vote whatever the top wagon is as long as I'm not townreading them.
Large Normal 241 is currently in play. PM me if you want to spectate or replace in!

GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:47 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1005, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think part of the issue with this "Gamma doesn't follow up on questions" thing is I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT PEOPLE MEAN WHEN THEY SAY THAT!? I feel like once-upon-a-time it made sense because I threw out a lot of questions that went nowhere but there's never been a solid explanation of what people
wanted
from me in that regard, and in the most recent instance there was actually a logic behind it (I was getting paranoid of two slots I'd townbinned and as such wanted to curb it by allowing them chances to explain themselves before eating the paranoia apple), but at a certain point back when it was "a thing" I actually started trying to go over my questioning and make sure loose ends got tied up, and that's probably why it stopped getting brought up. I also think it's potentially related to what sort of playstyle I use, since it's only been recently that I've tried to switch back into the intuition-heavy playstyle that I believe I used quite a bit back when that was a major issue for me.
In the middle of writing this it dawned on me the exact reason why it's only been an issue for town!me. It goes back to my thing in that other game where I was getting paranoid, if I was scum I wouldn't have that legitimate paranoia, so I wouldn't be asking those aimless questions. So Roden was right to ID it as a towntell, despite me being initially hesitant to agree.
However, I do think is actually a reasonable attempt to make a real connection, so I feel like you're probably being genuine here.
oh my go- what is this. im kinda eh "don't know how to react"

that whole post is like -- "okay okay im sorry, you are right. this is why im like this" type speech. idek if this is scum or town atp. anyone thoughts? or am i just imagining things?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:48 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

also i havent pay attentioned to the salsa slot. i just saw them come in and decided to ignore them as i would late iso them. if they are being limmed here -- it most def feels like scum could be bussing them
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:54 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1008, T3 wrote:I'll vote whatever the top wagon is as long as I'm not townreading them.
you are just all over the place. i suggest changing your playstyle if you are town.

it's to the point where its starting to get annoying. remember when u use to bully me? i was SAD. now im not, im better than you. and i feel so good right now. so stop.

learn to be confident in your reads just like im tryna be. you do this mostly as town and its lame play.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:54 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

@hockey

You can take this read and shove it up your nose. Seriously? How many fucking pages have I contributed while you did jack shit and you're going to select my push on Hockey and say I'm mafia.

No I'm not going to let this slide. This is a garbage paragraph of thoughts and I can't even confront you on this because you're straight up calling me mafia. That's not helpful. Get your head in the game or you're gonna be sorry.
T3
T3
He/him
Jack of All Trades
T3
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:56 am

Post by T3 »

Grandpa is town, I'll say why later.

HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:57 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1012, GrandpaMo wrote:@hockey

You can take this read and shove it up your nose. Seriously? How many fucking pages have I contributed while you did jack shit and you're going to select my push on Hockey and say I'm mafia.

No I'm not going to let this slide. This is a garbage paragraph of thoughts and I can't even confront you on this because you're straight up calling me mafia. That's not helpful. Get your head in the game or you're gonna be sorry.
lmfao.

ftr, i think salsa is just town here and @gpa putting shade on people on thats slots wagon in post seems super ??
T3
T3
He/him
Jack of All Trades
T3
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:59 am

Post by T3 »

I really am bad at producing content.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:07 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1009, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1005, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think part of the issue with this "Gamma doesn't follow up on questions" thing is I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT PEOPLE MEAN WHEN THEY SAY THAT!? I feel like once-upon-a-time it made sense because I threw out a lot of questions that went nowhere but there's never been a solid explanation of what people
wanted
oh my go- what is this. im kinda eh "don't know how to react"

that whole post is like -- "okay okay im sorry, you are right. this is why im like this" type speech. idek if this is scum or town atp. anyone thoughts? or am i just imagining things?
yeah, that's pretty much exactly how it's meant to read. I feel like you're being more genuine than it first felt, and as such kinda feel a little bad for snapping at you like I did.
But I am genuinely curious what you mean when you say "follow up" because that's never been something anyone has cared to clarify when pushing me on this. I've tried to ensure my questions got answered, and when it felt like you were making false promises I took note of that and idk if I really acted on it per se but it definitely informed how I perceived you.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:10 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

btw I have a secret scumread I'm not sharing yet

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
T3
T3
He/him
Jack of All Trades
T3
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:20 pm

Post by T3 »

Gamma is also town, secret reads usually come from town.

marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:23 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 994, HockeyFan wrote:Marci, i already told u, I am traitor
inb4 u actually are and everyones just brushing it off as a joke :pensive:
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Roden
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:27 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 1010, GrandpaMo wrote:also i havent pay attentioned to the salsa slot. i just saw them come in and decided to ignore them as i would late iso them. if they are being limmed here -- it most def feels like scum could be bussing them
Who's bussing Salsa? And why would they when you're the leading wagon?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:35 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

He’s not leading rn
Salsa has 4 votes and while GMo peaked at like 5 he’s at 2 rn

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Roden
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:36 pm

Post by Roden »

Oh. Never mind then lol. Last I saw he had five but I didn't realize most of them changed their vote.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Roden
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:39 pm

Post by Roden »

If Salsa's getting bussed then maybe Grandpa is genuine here.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:40 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Why’s Salsa being called a bus here?

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!