Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:09 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 443, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 406, DkKoba wrote:if you try to ever hyperfocus 1 thing i do and call me scum for it you are playing very poorly and i have the game experiences to prove that point is true btw

why do you think im scum outside of that?
I'm used to your reads making sense as well, here your poe seems exaggerated. It's hard to connect the dots.
Like I agree with this @Koba, honestly. It’s exactly how I felt, which is why I expressed that your POE was bad. I have posted enough that you not making a real, thoughtful read of my slot one way or the other worries me. Instead, you’re okay with me being pushed. It’s just not common for you to adopt this attitude around my slot.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:11 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 463, DkKoba wrote:there's content in andres' posts though that *is* pretty off for andres' town meta - which is where I'm seeing like concern in his slot.
Like what? Quote it. If you really want to express a SR of my slot, actually back it up. Because this is garbage.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:14 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 464, Wake1 wrote:
In post 462, Almost50 wrote:
In post 449, Wake1 wrote:Speaking of which, IF IT ISN'T EXTREMELY APPARENT, I want to know what you think if Andre's activity level currently.
I am aware of the "change" in his usual rate of posting, but I am waiting a bit longer to decide on it. It's not going "unnoticed" though, I assure you. :wink:
Well at least you're not ignoring it like others are.

It's fucking obvious.
We have played one game together. You don’t know my posting style, and you’ve seen one day of my gameplay IN TOTAL. It’s embarrassing that you think this argument is as strong as you think it is. You should actually try and sort me based on my content in the game.

I’ve faced Scum before that have made bad meta arguments against Town players, but based on what I’ve seen, I actually have you as Lean Town believe it or not.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:21 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 537, Hakai wrote:Even if Koba is scum most of these reads are likely genuine.
This isn’t a thing btw. Reads can’t be genuine if they’re coming from Scum. They can only be strategic if they’re coming from Scum. It’s why when LQ described their own post as strategic, it raised some eyebrows.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:23 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 552, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 464, Wake1 wrote:
In post 449, Wake1 wrote:Speaking of which, IF IT ISN'T EXTREMELY APPARENT, I want to know what you think if Andre's activity level currently.
I am aware of the "change" in his usual rate of posting, but I am waiting a bit longer to decide on it. It's not going "unnoticed" though, I assure you. :wink:
Well at least you're not ignoring it like others are.

It's fucking obvious.
We have played one game together. You don’t know my posting style, and you’ve seen one day of my gameplay IN TOTAL. It’s embarrassing that you think this argument is as strong as you think it is. You should actually try and sort me based on my content in the game.

I’ve faced Scum before that have made bad meta arguments against Town players, but based on what I’ve seen, I actually have you as Lean Town believe it or not.

If the same player barely posted in a past game, but in the current game opens the floodgates, that wouldn't make you raise an eyebrow?

You're right I don't know your meta, but I've seen two polar opposite aspects of you.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:24 am

Post by Andresvmb »

Then READ OTHER GAMES I’VE PLAYED.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

I like the thought process behind wake's post so far regardless if I agree
still dont think they're like town town but earned themselves a d1 pass from me
GTKAS MS 20th Anniversary game now taking pre-ins!
(DM me)

"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:05 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 413, DkKoba wrote:i think a50 has actually sprinkled in some useful stuff in which is precisely why i have marked him town here-> you're trying to cherrypick him now.
I went back and looked - A50 had maybe one post that could be thought of as game related. The one where they list multiple names and say that anyone with less than 10 posts outside of those names is Scum. But
that’s it
. Everything else they had posted up until here was either a joke, too vague to be thought of as progressing the game, or cryptic. I would argue Kyouko’s perception of A50’s posting is far more accurate than yours.

Also, I would note that you’re dunking on Kyouko who you originally excluded from your POE. You really can’t have it both ways.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:09 am

Post by Andresvmb »

This is quite possibly the only post that truly hints at how A50 views any player. And it’s about me, and it’s wrong anyway. So, I still don’t get how you’ve cleared them here. Posting jokes is all good, and though the relaxed attitude is something I tend to associate with Town (Scum being nervous about getting caught or directing the Town towards their Partners), A50 has not done nearly enough to merit exclusion from a hypothetical POE. That’s my opinion.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:09 am

Post by Andresvmb »

Also, Nero is definitely not posting like I’m used to seeing them when Town. I’m keeping my eye out for you man.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:10 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 549, Andresvmb wrote:But c’mon Koba you know better. I’m not seeing the reasons for your reads of certain players at all because they’re leaving lazy votes on my slot and I’m Town. Norwegian and Titus just decided to make crappy early arguments and double down on them, but you TR that? What will happen when I flip Town then? Will you wake up or continue pushing DW or LQ aside who I would argue at this point are quite likely to be Town.
Why you trying to go around me by doing this manipulation on Koba instead of facing it head on.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

pls declare yourself more partnered wirh kyouko for me

it like makes this so much easier if you defend her like this bc shes my easiest read at this table

you absolutely know i am good at reading her btw - so either you think im scum, im right, or you need to argue why my streak is over.

also you know a50 has an activity tell lmao. you should not be trying to discredit him if hes actually posting like this early on.
everytime ive seen a50 scum he likes to go under the radar. Until i see a better argument post flips for him being scum there is 0 convincing me that he is scum at all.
(DM me)

"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:13 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Koba what if your streak IS over what happens then
I prefer they, thanks :)
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:14 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 560, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 549, Andresvmb wrote:But c’mon Koba you know better. I’m not seeing the reasons for your reads of certain players at all because they’re leaving lazy votes on my slot and I’m Town. Norwegian and Titus just decided to make crappy early arguments and double down on them, but you TR that? What will happen when I flip Town then? Will you wake up or continue pushing DW or LQ aside who I would argue at this point are quite likely to be Town.
Why you trying to go around me by doing this manipulation on Koba instead of facing it head on.
Your read of me is horrendous. What is there for me to face head on exactly? You’re either piling on as Scum or being shit Town.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

bc hes prob either clouded by being pushed on or just scum.

I still see a town!andres world but its like 7% atp just strictly off the defense of kyouko slot who for all intents and purposes I'm hard preflipping scum.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 562, Dwlee99 wrote:Koba what if your streak IS over what happens then
you'll need better than a "what if" to make your case
(DM me)

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:15 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 565, DkKoba wrote:
Idk I have read Kyo correctly before and I'm not convinced of scum!Kyo here
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:16 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 561, DkKoba wrote:also you know a50 has an activity tell lmao. you should not be trying to discredit him if hes actually posting like this early on.
everytime ive seen a50 scum he likes to go under the radar. Until i see a better argument post flips for him being scum there is 0 convincing me that he is scum at all.
I don’t know this at all actually. I haven’t played with A50 nearly enough to believe this to be true throughout. I’m just reading their content here, and the quantity of posts isn’t outweighing the fact that they’re largely devoid of any content.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:16 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 563, Andresvmb wrote:
Your read of me is horrendous. What is there for me to face head on exactly? You’re either piling on as Scum or being shit Town.
How am i piling on as scum when i was the first one to vote you.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

..when?
(DM me)

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:16 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh wait, Dwlee did too.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 567, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 561, DkKoba wrote:also you know a50 has an activity tell lmao. you should not be trying to discredit him if hes actually posting like this early on.
I don’t know this at all actually. I haven’t played with A50 nearly enough to believe this to be true throughout. I’m just reading their content here, and the quantity of posts isn’t outweighing the fact that they’re largely devoid of any content.
Which still matches their town meta so pee pee poo poo
(DM me)

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:18 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 569, DkKoba wrote:..when?
2223 and 3D20 until I was tricked by an outlandish theory I made in my brain
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 566, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 565, DkKoba wrote:
Idk I have read Kyo correctly before and I'm not convinced of scum!Kyo here
And in those games I found kyouko scum ages before you did
(DM me)

Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:18 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 561, DkKoba wrote:pls declare yourself more partnered wirh kyouko for me

it like makes this so much easier if you defend her like this bc shes my easiest read at this table

you absolutely know i am good at reading her btw - so either you think im scum, im right, or you need to argue why my streak is over.
You also aren’t reading my posts all that carefully. Which is concerning. Read what I wrote about Kyouko again, and tell me how I’m definitely declaring them Town. I’ll wait.