He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:19 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 571, DkKoba wrote:
In post 567, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 561, DkKoba wrote:also you know a50 has an activity tell lmao. you should not be trying to discredit him if hes actually posting like this early on.
everytime ive seen a50 scum he likes to go under the radar. Until i see a better argument post flips for him being scum there is 0 convincing me that he is scum at all.
I don’t know this at all actually. I haven’t played with A50 nearly enough to believe this to be true throughout. I’m just reading their content here, and the quantity of posts isn’t outweighing the fact that they’re largely devoid of any content.
Which still matches their town meta so pee pee poo poo
How is this hard to fake as Scum? Please answer that then.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In my memories i voted Andres first.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:20 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

LN 233 was my first game with Kyo and I did not read her correctly this is true
I prefer they, thanks :)
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

well you are discrediting my read bc i didnt include them in a poe at a point in was letting her believe i townread her lol
declared it daystart that i would let her be locktown no matter my real read on her LOL
GTKAS MS 20th Anniversary game now taking pre-ins!
(DM me)

"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 575, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 571, DkKoba wrote:
In post 567, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 561, DkKoba wrote:also you know a50 has an activity tell lmao. you should not be trying to discredit him if hes actually posting like this early on.
everytime ive seen a50 scum he likes to go under the radar. Until i see a better argument post flips for him being scum there is 0 convincing me that he is scum at all.
I don’t know this at all actually. I haven’t played with A50 nearly enough to believe this to be true throughout. I’m just reading their content here, and the quantity of posts isn’t outweighing the fact that they’re largely devoid of any content.
Which still matches their town meta so pee pee poo poo
How is this hard to fake as Scum? Please answer that then.
doesnt matter dont care

"Could be scum" is garbage reasoning. And i have especially distinct disdain for it because it how i get mislimmed in games.
(DM me)

"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:22 am

Post by Andresvmb »

You also declared that a TR of me by “going against the grain” that you took back while declaring said POE. So how do I guess what is genuine and what isn’t then?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Why that matter?
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:30 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 579, DkKoba wrote:"Could be scum" is garbage reasoning. And i have especially distinct disdain for it because it how i get mislimmed in games.
This is a reach. I’m not arguing A50 is Scum! I’m arguing A50 is just null, and shouldn’t be hard locked as Town!

Maybe the background behind what I’m doing isn’t clear. Two players have already sheeped your read of Kyouko. You could very well be right. I really don’t know. What I do know could very well happen is that certain players get lazy, and they decide that they can replace their need to think with your reads. And then they just run through your POE and, if for some reason some of the names you’ve left out are Scum, or several of the ones you’ve included are Town, we lose. Because people listen to you, and most Town players are just that, lazy.

If you’re Scum well I don’t know if you would use your ability to read a particular player to your advantage quite like this. But you are wrong about me, and I am one of the leading wagons. So maybe rethink where I’m coming from.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:30 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 581, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Why that matter?
That’s not for you.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:31 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I like Andres for town
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:31 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

ssbm_Kyouko
MargotRosa
Titus
Kop
Hakai
Loftwing
LicketyQuickety
NorwegianBoyEE

Poe
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:31 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

VOTE: Margot
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:33 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 551, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 463, DkKoba wrote:there's content in andres' posts though that *is* pretty off for andres' town meta - which is where I'm seeing like concern in his slot.
Like what? Quote it. If you really want to express a SR of my slot, actually back it up. Because this is garbage.
You still haven’t answered this.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:55 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 538, Rannygazoo wrote:If there’s something that we’re supposed to know, go ahead and say it. Keeping your reads to yourself is one thing, but signaling like this is another.
Who are "we"? Your name isn't on the list, so NO.. there's nothing YOU are supposed to know.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:27 am

Post by Almost50 »

So we have 2 players who have yet to post, but we are some 21 hours away from the prods deadline. This especially makes it hard to complete a map of "possible scum team formations" (and I do usually theorize about the whole team formation on D1, even when I don't broadcast it).

So far I have 3 confident TRs, 2 Town leans, and 2 Scum leans. Everyone else is one degree of Null or another. I'll probably hop on anyone's wagon provided they're not in my 5 green guesses.

Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:31 am

Post by Andresvmb »

@A50 do you want to share your reads or no? Because that would actually be helpful. I’m not looking for long explanations - just how you see the game.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:37 am

Post by Almost50 »

OK.. in no particular order: Wake/Dwlee/Koba/Norwee/Nero are either TRs or Town leans. Kyouko & Granpa are Scum leans. Everyone else in null of some sort.

Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:42 am

Post by Andresvmb »

Who are your confident TRs?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:46 am

Post by Almost50 »

There's a reason I mixed all 5 up in one pool. I am not going into details about whom I confidently read or why.

Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:49 am

Post by Andresvmb »

Provided you don’t expect others to express detailed views of the game or the reasons for their reads, fine by me.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

What is your read on SSB Andres. Do you scumread them?
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:18 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 595, NorwegianboyEE wrote:What is your read on SSB Andres. Do you scumread them?
Here’s my take - the reason I haven’t defended Kyouko aggressively despite seriously questioning Koba is because if I’m wrong about Koba (and I can be - Koba is notoriously hard to read) is because Kyouko admitted that Koba has their number, and yet they’re not screaming
hard
to get Koba executed. There’s not a whole lot of outrage in or for example. Just some surprise, a rather meek admission that Koba does have Kyouko’s number, and some strategic discussion about how Koba might go about using their 100% read rate to their advantage as Scum.

I am comfortable applying the burden of proficiency standard to a select
few
players. The number is small, and since I haven’t played here enough most of those players are in the old forum I used to play in. Koba is in that list. I have a feeling Kyouko agrees that the standard should apply to Koba too. If that’s indeed the case, then why aren’t they more outraged that Koba is reading them wrong and hard dunking on them? And why are they letting me take all the heat here? I’ve been in games with players I know can easily tell when I’m Town. I know how that feels like. And when they’re hedging on my slot (and I’m acting like my usual Town self), or even worse, calling me Scum, I obviously get suspicious. I’m always skeptical even if you have me right, but with some players it becomes more obvious when they should be reading you correctly but aren’t.

At the same time, I have seen Koba get some things wrong (of course, none of us are perfect). But after screaming this loud for an execution? I think that’s maybe a bit rare. If we flip Kyouko, and they flip Scum, Koba is going to get NK’ed and well, that’ll be that. But if they’re wrong? Then what? That’s going to be hard. What I’ve done in the past in situations like this is advocated for the “1v1” to get sorted, and go from there. I don’t know that I’m the one who should be making this argument. But I think it should be considered.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 596, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 595, NorwegianboyEE wrote:What is your read on SSB Andres. Do you scumread them?
Here’s my take - the reason I haven’t defended Kyouko aggressively despite seriously questioning Koba is because if I’m wrong about Koba (and I can be - Koba is notoriously hard to read) is because Kyouko admitted that Koba has their number, and yet they’re not screaming
hard
to get Koba executed. There’s not a whole lot of outrage in or for example. Just some surprise, a rather meek admission that Koba does have Kyouko’s number, and some strategic discussion about how Koba might go about using their 100% read rate to their advantage as Scum.

I am comfortable applying the burden of proficiency standard to a select
few
players. The number is small, and since I haven’t played here enough most of those players are in the old forum I used to play in. Koba is in that list. I have a feeling Kyouko agrees that the standard should apply to Koba too. If that’s indeed the case, then why aren’t they more outraged that Koba is reading them wrong and hard dunking on them? And why are they letting me take all the heat here? I’ve been in games with players I know can easily tell when I’m Town. I know how that feels like. And when they’re hedging on my slot (and I’m acting like my usual Town self), or even worse, calling me Scum, I obviously get suspicious. I’m always skeptical even if you have me right, but with some players it becomes more obvious when they should be reading you correctly but aren’t.

At the same time, I have seen Koba get some things wrong (of course, none of us are perfect). But after screaming this loud for an execution? I think that’s maybe a bit rare. If we flip Kyouko, and they flip Scum, Koba is going to get NK’ed and well, that’ll be that. But if they’re wrong? Then what? That’s going to be hard. What I’ve done in the past in situations like this is advocated for the “1v1” to get sorted, and go from there. I don’t know that I’m the one who should be making this argument. But I think it should be considered.
Consider reading through the games I linked where I did correctly read them - I posted it somewhere in my ISO. Plus you know what.
(DM me)

Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:24 am

Post by Andresvmb »

@Koba and you should consider answering my .
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

Spoiler:
In post 30, Andresvmb wrote:@Koba are you Town? If you are, we can actually partner up for once.
In post 102, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 77, DkKoba wrote:
In post 76, Andresvmb wrote:The only read I can currently express is that I have a mild positive Lean on Hakai. That’s it.
How come?
I just liked the reasoning as to why they were withholding a TR on you based on the fact that you claimed negative utility. It wasn’t entirely superficial. That’s really it, just an early guess.
In post 104, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 82, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 31, Andresvmb wrote:VOTE: LicketyQuickety

I had to do this. The name is just asking for a vote.
In other words, you're just happy to see me?
Your avatar is amazing. I’m definitely going to UNVOTE: .
In post 115, Andresvmb wrote:Opportunistic Scum is opportunistic.
In post 156, Andresvmb wrote:
Whatever. Let’s move on.
In post 330, Andresvmb wrote:Koba I think your POE is ass and you could be Scum. Fight me?

these all gave me a weird feeling.

It's probably now blatant based on my tone but my read has since softened since I decided to crank it up on Kyouko - Biggest thing is that non posters could both just be scum and then its unlikely you are here from that.
(DM me)