Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:43 am

Post by Jake The Wolfie »

In post 173, MegAzumarill wrote:There's a cow in the game do not put bina at E-1
That just seems like a great plan to outst the fool
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
No Preference
Mafia Scum
MegAzumarill
No Preference
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: No Preference

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:45 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

Jake mind giving your thoughts on other slots?
Imperfection is the spice of life.
DaTacoX
DaTacoX
Goon
DaTacoX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:48 am

Post by DaTacoX »

Actually... I think I'd probably move Meg and Greeting back to neutral
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:48 am

Kennyk makes my eyes glaze over.
DaTacoX
DaTacoX
Goon
DaTacoX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:49 am

Post by DaTacoX »

In post 178, Jake The Wolfie wrote:Kennyk makes my eyes glaze over.
What does that mean?
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:52 am

Everything that they wrote does not make sense to me.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him; they/them

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:01 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 175, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 173, MegAzumarill wrote:There's a cow in the game do not put bina at E-1
Yeah, it's great until you have potentially up to four townies dead (if Binatog and the mad cow are town) and the game's at lylo.

I guess that's the downside of letting a jester stay - having to mind him at all times.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:02 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I don't QH in newbies and I'm townreading Binatog
Also, what is Not_Mafia doing? This is some of the worst play I’ve ever seen.
I will SEARCH for games with you and N_M to help you policy him.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:03 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 174, DaTacoX wrote:
In post 169, catboi wrote:
In post 166, DaTacoX wrote:I have at least half of the game at the same level of scummy for me right now, so I’m holding my vote.
I'm not sure what you hope to accomplish with that? If you have multiple suspects and are voting none, you're exerting pressure on none of them.
I'm stating it now that I hate to use issues IRL as an excuse so I won't. I'll try to be more proactive.
I don't want to revote until I find someone that is clearly scummier for me.

[Town] -------------------

N/A

[Town Lean] -------------

Hops
Greeting

[Neutral] -----------------

Catboi
KennyK
Not_Mafia

[Scum Lean] -------------

Binatog13
Jake the Wolfie
MegAzumarill

[Scum] -------------------

N/A

I'll provide some more info for anyone who asks.
Yes, I'd like some more info on myself and all the scumleans (including MegAzumarill, which you stated in to be neutral).
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:23 am

Post by Greeting »

@DaTacoX

DaTacoX
DaTacoX
Goon
DaTacoX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:27 am

Post by DaTacoX »

In post 183, Greeting wrote:Yes, I'd like some more info on myself and all the scumleans (including MegAzumarill, which you stated in 177 to be neutral).
I haven't liked any of Meg's posting at the beginning of the game. It all can just be hidden behind the wall of a joke, but I don't really buy that. You two were also clashing over something not very meaningful for a long while. The reason I moved them up was that a lot of their more recent play has actually been helpful.

Jake is there for a similar reason to Meg's jokes. They voted the same people as Meg, but have only made comments that haven't really gone anywhere.

Binatog is kinda a mystery because they have very few posts and they're mostly vague.

As for your play, you come across as caring and not caring at the same time somehow? I moved you down slightly because I realized you haven't actually been doing a lot of investigating at that I'd just been placing you higher because I had Meg down low.
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:29 am

In post 181, Greeting wrote:
In post 175, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
Yeah, it's great until you have potentially up to four townies dead (if Binatog and the mad cow are town) and the game's at lylo.

I guess that's the downside of letting a jester stay - having to mind him at all times.
Outlasting Not_Mafia will always be my goal.

In any case, I've been out of this game lately, not much is going on.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:35 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 185, DaTacoX wrote:
In post 183, Greeting wrote:Yes, I'd like some more info on myself and all the scumleans (including MegAzumarill, which you stated in 177 to be neutral).
I haven't liked any of Meg's posting at the beginning of the game. It all can just be hidden behind the wall of a joke, but I don't really buy that. You two were also clashing over something not very meaningful for a long while. The reason I moved them up was that a lot of their more recent play has actually been helpful.

Jake is there for a similar reason to Meg's jokes. They voted the same people as Meg, but have only made comments that haven't really gone anywhere.

Binatog is kinda a mystery because they have very few posts and they're mostly vague.

As for your play, you come across as caring and not caring at the same time somehow? I moved you down slightly because I realized you haven't actually been doing a lot of investigating at that I'd just been placing you higher because I had Meg down low.
That's fair.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:59 am

Post by Greeting »

For reference, I have been working on this post earlier and posts , aimed to elicit some info which might be relevant to my next actions in this game. Namely, if DaTacoX merely copied what was said before by me in . Turns out they didn't, and I actually find their explanations pretty logical.

This whole post should be considered not as a readslist per se but as thinking out loud and a way for me to organise my thoughts.

Spoiler: Full player list
DaTacoX
Greeting
Binatog13
hops
kennyk
MegAzumarill
Jake The Wolfie
Not_Mafia
catboi

I'm picking my battles atm. I want to end my yesterday's train of thought. I had mentioned three SEs, now let's take a closer look at them.

Let's take a look at Jake The Wolfie. Each and every of their 21 posts are short statements. The justificiation for jumping on my bandwagon in was the fact that they were bored . I interpret this as fishing for content by putting pressure on me, which seems more of a town-sign rather than scum tbf. Unless someone has meta which confirm that they've acted in a confrontational way in other games before? They're still suspicious to me.

Then there's MegAzumarill who seemed to focus their energy on building a case against me, which they justified by me pointing out obvious stuff. They don't necessarily have a clear townie voice to me, but taking a risk by building a case on flimsy Day One evidence brings attention and isn't something I would expect of a scum. Perhaps I am biased here, given that it obviously brought my attention, since the wagon was on me, but interestingly enough, the rest doesn't seem to care about this interaction... at all. :dead:

I've changed my opinion on catboi. That's not someone I want to pursue right now. The tone of their posts seems genuine.

Leaving out hops because my opinion of them hasn't changed.

Leaving out DaTacoX because I want to narrow the list down as much as possible and they quite frankly don't seem suspicious to me for now.

That leaves:

Spoiler: Player list2
Binatog13
kennyk
Jake The Wolfie
Not_Mafia

I'm going to go with Jake. VOTE: Jake The Wolfie The Binatog wagon is tempting, it really is. But I don't have a single shred of trust for Not_Mafia and I'd rather we make a better thought-out bandwagon rather than quickhammer a wallflower.

Tl;dr: I decided to go with elimination. I took the list of all players and started striking the least suspicious ones, one by one, and picked from what was left that didn't sit quite right with me and, given the overall circumstances, seemed safer than the other options.
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:19 am

Are you expecting me to do something, or do you just want me to die?

If it's the former, what?

If it's the latter, why not Not_Mafia?
DaTacoX
DaTacoX
Goon
DaTacoX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:21 am

Post by DaTacoX »

Now that I've read into things more, I've narrowed my choice down to Jake and Binatog.
I'm picking Jake here because unlike Binatog there are more posts to go off of and a lot of it is fluff and short statements.

VOTE: Jake the Wolfie

The one post they have that has actual merit is when they gave me advice (which was nice) but felt kind of out of character for them thus far.
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:23 am

In post 190, DaTacoX wrote:Now that I've read into things more, I've narrowed my choice down to Jake and Binatog.
I'm picking Jake here because unlike Binatog there are more posts to go off of and a lot of it is fluff and short statements.

VOTE: Jake the Wolfie

The one post they have that has actual merit is when they gave me advice (which was nice) but felt kind of out of character for them thus far.
Do you think I am more likely to be scum as compared to them because of my fluff posting, or is it something else?
DaTacoX
DaTacoX
Goon
DaTacoX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:36 am

Post by DaTacoX »

I think that Binatog's posts are unhelpful but passive while yours are more aggressive.
It's a little unfair to say that you're worse off because your posting more, but that's the reason why I'm able to generally be more confident about it.
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:38 am

In post 192, DaTacoX wrote:I think that Binatog's posts are unhelpful but passive while yours are more aggressive.
It's a little unfair to say that you're worse off because your posting more, but that's the reason why I'm able to generally be more confident about it.
How am I being aggressive while also being fluffy?
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:47 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 189, Jake The Wolfie wrote:Are you expecting me to do something, or do you just want me to die?

If it's the former, what?

If it's the latter, why not Not_Mafia?
It’s the latter. This isn’t a trick or putting pressure, I just think that there’s a good chance you’re scum.

I decided to leave out kennyk, because it’s still the same story to what I said in my readslist before. Plus they seem to preoccupied with something else than me and MegAzumarill bickering, which is also a town-tell given how much of a non-event that really was.

I decided to also leave out Not_Mafia simply because they’re unpredictable. Whatever you expect them to do, they’ll do the contrary. They have their own agenda in this game, which is making a mess and the rest of the players sort of have to deal with it. That being said, he’s not out of suspicion, it’s just I think eliminating you first is a better idea.
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:52 am

If you think I am scum, then who would plausibly be my partner?
DaTacoX
DaTacoX
Goon
DaTacoX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:00 am

Post by DaTacoX »

In post 193, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 192, DaTacoX wrote:I think that Binatog's posts are unhelpful but passive while yours are more aggressive.
When I say they’re aggressive, I mean that in the sense that you’re still pushing for people over others unlike binatog. Unless I’ve got the definition wrong, your posts still count as fluffy to me because they are either unhelpful, don’t come across as serious, or are vague.
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
No Preference
Mafia Scum
MegAzumarill
No Preference
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: No Preference

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:07 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

In post 196, DaTacoX wrote:
When I say they’re aggressive, I mean that in the sense that you’re still pushing for people over others unlike binatog. Unless I’ve got the definition wrong, your posts still count as fluffy to me because they are either unhelpful, don’t come across as serious, or are vague.
Aggressiveness is not AI.
If anything its more townie than not
Imperfection is the spice of life.
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:08 am

DaTacoX wrote:
That doesn't really answer my question, that just explains why I can't be both Aggressive and fluffy. If I'm being Aggressive, then I have to be clear and serious, but if I'm being fluffy then I would be less clear and more silly.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:20 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 195, Jake The Wolfie wrote:If you think I am scum, then who would plausibly be my partner?
That’s a question I’ll be thinking about after you flip scum. Otherwise, it just serves as a distraction.