Slaughter Hour: The Grand Debut! | Fin

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(14+ players)
. Signup Threads In Queue Forum
Forum rules
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #3475 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:30 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Infinity has me in second to last tier but believes my scumread on her. thonk
I prefer they, thanks :)
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #3476 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:30 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 3469, Ydrasse wrote:i wish i was townread :c
kind of baffled me that no one else agreed with me and skitt that your reaction to unwnd was super towny
GTKAS

<3 you are valid
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
The Modfather
Morning Tweet
She
The Modfather
The Modfather
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3477 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:31 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

"Split Judgement, Act Two"

Decision 4.1.2
Suspect Blue:
petapan

Suspect Pink:
Infinity 324

Team Blue Members:
petapan, Ydrasse, Saber, SirCakez, Gypyx, Gammagooey, Gamma Emerald

Team Pink Members:
ulyana, skitter30, Infinity 324, Toogeloo, Dwlee99, Taly

Start the Vote [1]:
Dwlee99

Not Voting [12]:
petapan, ulyana, Ydrasse, Saber, SirCakez, skitter30, Gypyx, Infinity 324, Toogeloo, Gammagooey, Taly, Gamma Emerald

The voting will begin once a majority of 7 vote to start, or in:
[/b]
(expired on 2021-10-25 15:22:24)
[/mech]

Now playing..

NEW DANGANRONPA V3 OST - SCRUM

                         
▶ ❚❚ ─────────────────●───────────── 2:37 / 4:57
                      
Last edited by Morning Tweet on Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3478 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:31 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 3475, Dwlee99 wrote:Infinity has me in second to last tier but believes my scumread on her. thonk
not sure why i need to point this out, but everyone above you i have better reasons to tr
GTKAS

<3 you are valid
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #3479 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:31 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 3476, Infinity 324 wrote:
kind of baffled me that no one else agreed with me and skitt that your reaction to unwnd was super towny
i think it’s like i do emotions good as either alignment but cmon i was there when toog/dunn were thrown up to be killed ;_;
warrior cats mafia is now in a queue near you!
- - - -
kill me and live with the memory — then tell the stars that you
won
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3480 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:34 am

Post by skitter30 »

Heya i vastly prefer peta over infinity

Kinda busy irl today but i'll try to be around (a lot) later tonight
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
petapan
petapan
Don Corelone
petapan
Don Corelone
Don Corelone

Post Post #3481 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:34 am

Post by petapan »

In post 3480, skitter30 wrote:Heya i vastly prefer peta over infinity

Kinda busy irl today but i'll try to be around (a lot) later tonight
lol ok
free crypto
ulyana
ulyana
Goon
ulyana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3482 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:34 am

Post by ulyana »

In post 3474, petapan wrote:so yeah i'm not trying to imply you're useless or whatever
yeah if in hindsight it isn't really applicable, though if you could explain why it wouldn't be suspicious for all of unwnd/gamma/toog's stances to not really make sense there, it'd still help me with view of game potentially
j'aurai disparu
ulyana
ulyana
Goon
ulyana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3483 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:35 am

Post by ulyana »

In post 3479, Ydrasse wrote:
i think it’s like i do emotions good as either alignment but cmon i was there when toog/dunn were thrown up to be killed ;_;
emotions impossible
j'aurai disparu
petapan
petapan
Don Corelone
petapan
Don Corelone
Don Corelone

Post Post #3484 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:35 am

Post by petapan »

how many scum do you think are in the pink room, skitter
free crypto
ulyana
ulyana
Goon
ulyana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3485 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:36 am

Post by ulyana »

In post 3483, ulyana wrote:
In post 3479, Ydrasse wrote:
emotions impossible
though i did fight for not you to be chosen so maybe not directed to me
j'aurai disparu
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Bigender (He/She)

Post Post #3486 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:37 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3472, Ydrasse wrote:can someone lay out why peta is scum ?

i had gut pings but they felt unfair soooo
I think he's kinda been defensive all game maybe? I also just, do not vibe with what he was doing in the blue room, that just reeks of keeping options open
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
petapan
petapan
Don Corelone
petapan
Don Corelone
Don Corelone

Post Post #3487 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:42 am

Post by petapan »

In post 3482, ulyana wrote:
In post 3474, petapan wrote:so yeah i'm not trying to imply you're useless or whatever
yeah if in hindsight it isn't really applicable, though if you could explain why it wouldn't be suspicious for all of unwnd/gamma/toog's stances to not really make sense there, it'd still help me with view of game potentially
my concern is really just based on who you were looking at at that point in time. i think it was somewhat bothersome that you had basically laid out the statement "these people are acting weird" and made the jump to "doesn't feel like town behavior" without necessarily getting into why it made them scum. i think the hullabaloo around the selfvoting was overblown

but that's a minor quibble - i don't think the reasoning there is scum-indicative. scum can have good reasoning, anyway. it's just something i'd be suspicious of down the line if toog flips town and people are having a hard time finding suspects because at that point it would look like what you are doing is emphasizing pressure on town players. but i have no immediate desire whatsoever to flip you
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Don Corelone
petapan
Don Corelone
Don Corelone

Post Post #3488 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:44 am

Post by petapan »

In post 3486, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3472, Ydrasse wrote:can someone lay out why peta is scum ?

i had gut pings but they felt unfair soooo
I think he's kinda been defensive all game maybe? I also just, do not vibe with what he was doing in the blue room, that just reeks of keeping options open
you continue to grotesquely misunderstand my process despite me explaining it
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Don Corelone
petapan
Don Corelone
Don Corelone

Post Post #3489 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:53 am

Post by petapan »

i think just clearing people sight unseen off little more than gut and good feelings is bad play and leads to scum being allowed to coast to endgame a lot of the time, with pieces of evidence that come in off a red flip it's worth going back and re-evaluating, that is what i did

none of it even comprehensively added up to a scumcase on people and i never actively pushed any of those votes but i think trying to cover my bases and get a fair look at people is not "keeping my options open", which would be wholly unnecessary as scum anyway when i can just push one case at a time on whoever is easiest and not commit to a stance on the harder elims at that point in time
free crypto
ulyana
ulyana
Goon
ulyana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3490 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:53 am

Post by ulyana »

In post 3487, petapan wrote:i think it was somewhat bothersome that you had basically laid out the statement "these people are acting weird" and made the jump to "doesn't feel like town behavior" without necessarily getting into why it made them scum
i guess to me i ran through all of the town explanations i could think of for unwnd/toogeloo rushing a duel with both of them in it at that moment and for gamma to want the player others thought was the most likely mafia to choose who they dueled instead of trying to get most likely mafia into the duel, but like, none of them really worked,
j'aurai disparu
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3491 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

well I feel like I have good reason to TR infinity (and I'm willing to post a full case if desired, but so far I've already kinda drip-fed a few of my thoughts) but you voted her in aqnyway, and only after doing so had the thought "hey, the people on this wagon look mighty sketchy".
Here's another point from the case I think I want to drop early. You were so fucking caught up in reading how others interacted with dunstrall you didn't bother reading the other way round! Dunnstral had a reaction to infinity at one point that I find remarkably anti-partnery! At one point Infinity mentioned something about TMI from Dunnstral, and Dunnstral's response was "what, where?", in essence. I don't think Dunnstral would freak out to that degree if it was a bus. And I think Infinity was RIGHT to call TMI on Dunnstral since he was one of the more accurate people about the first event iirc!
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
petapan
petapan
Don Corelone
petapan
Don Corelone
Don Corelone

Post Post #3492 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:00 am

Post by petapan »

i also left that shit in the topic because to keep it real i was aware the whole time there was a chance i would be up here, none of the other players in the blue room were likely to be a popular vote. as i said the trio of cakez/gamma emerald/galronslot would be absolutely tragic, no one besides infinity seems to suspect gypyx, people seem generally okay with ydrasse, no one besides unwnd really suspected saber

although i still think flipping me would be actively dumb, it wouldn't surprise me because of how i've played so far, and my goal is to leave posts behind so people have stuff to work off/consider if i do end up dying. i'm playing with an eye toward the future even if that future does not involve me
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Don Corelone
petapan
Don Corelone
Don Corelone

Post Post #3493 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:01 am

Post by petapan »

In post 3491, Gamma Emerald wrote:Dunnstral had a reaction to infinity at one point that I find remarkably anti-partnery! At one point Infinity mentioned something about TMI from Dunnstral, and Dunnstral's response was "what, where?", in essence. I don't think Dunnstral would freak out to that degree if it was a bus. And I think Infinity was RIGHT to call TMI on Dunnstral since he was one of the more accurate people about the first event iirc!
would be utterly fucking trivial to fake as distancing, you've got to be shitting me
free crypto
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3494 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:04 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I don't think infinity had the idea of what TMI Dunn put out, but she did make a good call by mentioning it in the first place, if town. I feel like had I been more attentive I would had hones in on that point before the result for the third event was locked in. By posting what she did, Infinity risked someone else catching Dunn, and that probably would have cleared whoever did so. That just seems like a bad play if Infinity is scum.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
petapan
petapan
Don Corelone
petapan
Don Corelone
Don Corelone

Post Post #3495 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:05 am

Post by petapan »

In post 3491, Gamma Emerald wrote:only after doing so had the thought "hey, the people on this wagon look mighty sketchy".
gamma, flat out i wasn't going to be dissuaded on a vote because i thought the first person making it was scummy. i think that's a bad way to evaluate and often gets fooled by distancing

and i didn't really want to tip my hand on my feelings about saber while i was in the topic/making the vote because i was not voting saber for elimination and wanted to see what she'd post without strong pressure + if scum i don't really want that info conveyed to the other topic
free crypto
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3496 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:10 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3495, petapan wrote:
In post 3491, Gamma Emerald wrote:only after doing so had the thought "hey, the people on this wagon look mighty sketchy".
gamma, flat out i wasn't going to be dissuaded on a vote because i thought the first person making it was scummy. i think that's a bad way to evaluate and often gets fooled by distancing

and i didn't really want to tip my hand on my feelings about saber while i was in the topic/making the vote because i was not voting saber for elimination and wanted to see what she'd post without strong pressure + if scum i don't really want that info conveyed to the other topic
...that's actually valid wrt the Saber thoughts. I basically stopped posting in the blue room after I realized what I had to do didn't involve any discussion there and I felt like interacting there would be a detractor to my aims.
The problem for me is that's also a great way to get someone miseliminated and then turn on the other wagon members if you're scum.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
petapan
petapan
Don Corelone
petapan
Don Corelone
Don Corelone

Post Post #3497 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:13 am

Post by petapan »

In post 3490, ulyana wrote:
In post 3487, petapan wrote:i think it was somewhat bothersome that you had basically laid out the statement "these people are acting weird" and made the jump to "doesn't feel like town behavior" without necessarily getting into why it made them scum
i guess to me i ran through all of the town explanations i could think of for unwnd/toogeloo rushing a duel with both of them in it at that moment and for gamma to want the player others thought was the most likely mafia to choose who they dueled instead of trying to get most likely mafia into the duel, but like, none of them really worked,
eh like i think the town behavior from both unwnd and is perfectly explicable, unwnd was tilted and toog didn't care, not hard for that to come from town. (i should again emphasize, that unwnd slot is incredibly hard town at this point, never touch it)

i did think the panicky unvote from you was +town

i don't think it's a super pertinent line of discussion right now
free crypto
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3498 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:15 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 3497, petapan wrote:(i should again emphasize, that unwnd slot is incredibly hard town at this point, never touch it)
why?
GTKAS

<3 you are valid
petapan
petapan
Don Corelone
petapan
Don Corelone
Don Corelone

Post Post #3499 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:15 am

Post by petapan »

In post 3496, Gamma Emerald wrote:...that's actually valid wrt the Saber thoughts. I basically stopped posting in the blue room after I realized what I had to do didn't involve any discussion there and I felt like interacting there would be a detractor to my aims.
The problem for me is that's also a great way to get someone miseliminated and then turn on the other wagon members if you're scum.
i think if i'm scum i don't start that pivot until after i get the mis-elim secured, might even stay off infinity anyway and try to be mindful of positioning myself i guess
free crypto